Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
the great willow temple. a blizzard always raves. Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
the great willow temple. a blizzard always raves. Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
the great willow temple. a blizzard always raves. Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
the great willow temple. a blizzard always raves. Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
the great willow temple. a blizzard always raves. Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
the great willow temple. a blizzard always raves. Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
the great willow temple. a blizzard always raves. Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
the great willow temple. a blizzard always raves. Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
the great willow temple. a blizzard always raves. Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

the great willow temple. a blizzard always raves.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

the great willow temple. a blizzard always raves. Empty
PostSubject: the great willow temple. a blizzard always raves.   the great willow temple. a blizzard always raves. Icon_minitimeThu 03 Jul 2008, 8:05 pm

ki was walking silently to the high stairs. he was balancing on spikes, and avoiding the posionouse ones.
"home sweet home." he chuckled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the great willow temple. a blizzard always raves.   the great willow temple. a blizzard always raves. Icon_minitimeThu 03 Jul 2008, 10:13 pm

"Long time no see" Sasori says walking up behind Ki. "So this is where you live?"
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: the great willow temple. a blizzard always raves.   the great willow temple. a blizzard always raves. Icon_minitimeThu 03 Jul 2008, 10:16 pm

kis eyes were strange. "yes, when im at my weakest. im sorry but you might not want to come further." he was slightly hunched and his hair looked slightly unkept.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the great willow temple. a blizzard always raves.   the great willow temple. a blizzard always raves. Icon_minitimeThu 03 Jul 2008, 10:18 pm

"Why not?" sasori asks cooly.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: the great willow temple. a blizzard always raves.   the great willow temple. a blizzard always raves. Icon_minitimeThu 03 Jul 2008, 10:21 pm

" its almost the time of the eclipse, and...you might not need to know." he continued to walk up the spiked steps.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the great willow temple. a blizzard always raves.   the great willow temple. a blizzard always raves. Icon_minitimeThu 03 Jul 2008, 10:22 pm

"Fine" sasori says walking into the trees with a smirk
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Location : ever notice that box behind your house, yeah, that's me

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: the great willow temple. a blizzard always raves.   the great willow temple. a blizzard always raves. Icon_minitimeThu 03 Jul 2008, 10:25 pm

Kisho looked around as he walked up the stairs behind Ki "so this is where you live, not to shabby"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the great willow temple. a blizzard always raves.   the great willow temple. a blizzard always raves. Icon_minitimeThu 03 Jul 2008, 10:26 pm

You hear a creaking noise.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: the great willow temple. a blizzard always raves.   the great willow temple. a blizzard always raves. Icon_minitimeThu 03 Jul 2008, 10:27 pm

ki smiled. but quickly. " yes, but we have to hurry, the eclipse is almost here. if your near me when im not chained up. you might not live to see another day. " he started to sprint up the steps.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the great willow temple. a blizzard always raves.   the great willow temple. a blizzard always raves. Icon_minitimeThu 03 Jul 2008, 10:29 pm

You hear a voice saying "Who dares trespass upon the home of my fathers who is not a Willow!"
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: the great willow temple. a blizzard always raves.   the great willow temple. a blizzard always raves. Icon_minitimeThu 03 Jul 2008, 10:31 pm

"sasori please leave. we dont have anouncments like that." he pressed something in the air. "just blood checks. "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the great willow temple. a blizzard always raves.   the great willow temple. a blizzard always raves. Icon_minitimeThu 03 Jul 2008, 10:33 pm

"Sasori isn't here right nw. Please leave a message after the beap." You hear the voice say.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: the great willow temple. a blizzard always raves.   the great willow temple. a blizzard always raves. Icon_minitimeThu 03 Jul 2008, 10:35 pm

"well i hope that this is worth the risk i'm taking" he continued to look around and said "maybe i'll get a nobel prize for my research"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the great willow temple. a blizzard always raves.   the great willow temple. a blizzard always raves. Icon_minitimeThu 03 Jul 2008, 10:36 pm

"I'm sure your house has at least one bell in it." You hear the voice say.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: the great willow temple. a blizzard always raves.   the great willow temple. a blizzard always raves. Icon_minitimeThu 03 Jul 2008, 10:39 pm

ki grabbed kishos hand and pressed it on an invisible needle. a drop of blood formed. " your the guest. they'll know now. " the blood drop disapeard and a black castle apeard. the doors opened. and they arivved in. "rucanmaru will come eventually."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the great willow temple. a blizzard always raves.   the great willow temple. a blizzard always raves. Icon_minitimeThu 03 Jul 2008, 10:40 pm

"yo yo people research? nobel prize? hahah keep dreaming" rucanmaru said jump from a hole in the sky and a cat followed
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: the great willow temple. a blizzard always raves.   the great willow temple. a blizzard always raves. Icon_minitimeThu 03 Jul 2008, 10:42 pm

"incredible, are you sure that eye of yours is recording all of this" he said as he looked around
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: the great willow temple. a blizzard always raves.   the great willow temple. a blizzard always raves. Icon_minitimeThu 03 Jul 2008, 10:43 pm

"no but it has guard dogs." as 6 ghostlike willows came with blood around their mouth. a small girl laughed. " you finally came ame. we ate ahead of you so we wouldnt eat your delecacy." she looked about kishos age, but he knew by now that looks can fool you.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: the great willow temple. a blizzard always raves.   the great willow temple. a blizzard always raves. Icon_minitimeThu 03 Jul 2008, 10:43 pm

"yup."
Back to top Go down

"Eye'm sure it is" says the voice again.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: the great willow temple. a blizzard always raves.   the great willow temple. a blizzard always raves. Icon_minitimeThu 03 Jul 2008, 10:44 pm

"did she just refer to me as a delicacy" he said as he glared at the girl
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: the great willow temple. a blizzard always raves.   the great willow temple. a blizzard always raves. Icon_minitimeThu 03 Jul 2008, 10:45 pm

ki crouched next to little girl. "um, chikage...there is one human that i wouldnt mind you killing. he had red hair and its the voice echoing around. he bowed to her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the great willow temple. a blizzard always raves.   the great willow temple. a blizzard always raves. Icon_minitimeThu 03 Jul 2008, 10:47 pm

"Hmmm. I can't think f any bad puns." Says the voice anoyed.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: the great willow temple. a blizzard always raves.   the great willow temple. a blizzard always raves. Icon_minitimeThu 03 Jul 2008, 10:47 pm

"i'm serious, did she just call me a delicacy, that makes me feel unwelcome"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the great willow temple. a blizzard always raves.   the great willow temple. a blizzard always raves. Icon_minitimeThu 03 Jul 2008, 10:48 pm

"hahahah hungry look out might grab a bite"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the great willow temple. a blizzard always raves.   the great willow temple. a blizzard always raves. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the great willow temple. a blizzard always raves.
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto X :: Creation Center :: Historical Archives-
Jump to: