Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
the great willow temple. a blizzard always raves. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
the great willow temple. a blizzard always raves. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
the great willow temple. a blizzard always raves. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
the great willow temple. a blizzard always raves. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
the great willow temple. a blizzard always raves. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
the great willow temple. a blizzard always raves. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
the great willow temple. a blizzard always raves. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
the great willow temple. a blizzard always raves. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
the great willow temple. a blizzard always raves. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

the great willow temple. a blizzard always raves.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Location : ever notice that box behind your house, yeah, that's me

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

the great willow temple. a blizzard always raves. - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the great willow temple. a blizzard always raves.   the great willow temple. a blizzard always raves. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri 04 Jul 2008, 10:25 pm

Kisho followed Ki outside and said "a little nippy out here" he sat down next to Ki "i can tell what you're thinking about" he said as he saw the look on Ki's face "trust me, from what i've seen of your family, they aren't that bad, at least compared to my family" he looked off into the blizzard "every time i go home, my dad pesters me for new discoveries, my mom badgers me about why i became a ninja, my brother tries to kill me for fun, my sister tried to kill me for not coming home sooner, and the list goes on" he said as he turned to face Ki
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: the great willow temple. a blizzard always raves.   the great willow temple. a blizzard always raves. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri 04 Jul 2008, 10:28 pm

ki's face brightend. " well sound like a nice family. i can come to your place? your dad can examine me. your sister can see you and i can bring nina to play with your brother. and your mom would see a ninja that doesnt kill. and lived for 133 years being a ninja."
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: the great willow temple. a blizzard always raves.   the great willow temple. a blizzard always raves. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri 04 Jul 2008, 10:29 pm

"as soon as we're done here we can go" he took another look at what he was wearing "i will admit, you have us beat in bad fashion sense"
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: the great willow temple. a blizzard always raves.   the great willow temple. a blizzard always raves. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri 04 Jul 2008, 10:31 pm

"no, its hard to run in these. i cant wait till i get out of here and i can switch back to my robes. have you talked to your dad yet? what does he think of the place?"
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: the great willow temple. a blizzard always raves.   the great willow temple. a blizzard always raves. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri 04 Jul 2008, 10:34 pm

"well i haven't ad a chance to talk yet, but i can guess what he is thinking" he said as he again looked off into the distance "most likely asking a million questions about what that is mad of, what is the purpose of this, and so on and so forth. he will probably have a heart attack when you come home"
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: the great willow temple. a blizzard always raves.   the great willow temple. a blizzard always raves. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri 04 Jul 2008, 10:36 pm

ki laughed. "i still dont get why you like this culture though." a gong rang. then ki got up. "time to go to the main grounds." ki jumped off of the tower.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the great willow temple. a blizzard always raves.   the great willow temple. a blizzard always raves. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri 04 Jul 2008, 10:37 pm

rucanmaru follows ki to the tower
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: the great willow temple. a blizzard always raves.   the great willow temple. a blizzard always raves. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri 04 Jul 2008, 10:39 pm

they landed on the grounds. it seemed to blow awat from the blazzard. and there was onyx flooring with chains. chains made of black material. " the chains are made from a mixture of our blood and ground onyx.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: the great willow temple. a blizzard always raves.   the great willow temple. a blizzard always raves. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri 04 Jul 2008, 10:39 pm

Kisho jumped off the tower following Ki and once he cought up he said "because, this is a culture that has never been studied before, and i don't mean to offend ou, but also an entire new species"
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: the great willow temple. a blizzard always raves.   the great willow temple. a blizzard always raves. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri 04 Jul 2008, 10:42 pm

ki smiled. his eyes were glowing dark red. like coals. " then you must see the rest of us." hundreds of white haired people came into veiw. all with red eyes. "we are directly below the eclipse. i would trust you to back up." they started to chain themselves to the ground. moslty around their necks.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: the great willow temple. a blizzard always raves.   the great willow temple. a blizzard always raves. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri 04 Jul 2008, 10:44 pm

Kisho stood at a safe distance "this is going to be one hell of an eclipse" he sat down and watched eagerly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the great willow temple. a blizzard always raves.   the great willow temple. a blizzard always raves. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri 04 Jul 2008, 10:44 pm

rucanmaru backed up to and waited
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: the great willow temple. a blizzard always raves.   the great willow temple. a blizzard always raves. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri 04 Jul 2008, 10:46 pm

the blizard stopped and the light showed down on each of the willows. their perfect skin staarted to burn and nothing but black blood and red skeletons remained. they were screaming in high pitches that made you want to rip your ears off. their beutiful white hair came off into black spikes. their eyes seemed like coals.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the great willow temple. a blizzard always raves.   the great willow temple. a blizzard always raves. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri 04 Jul 2008, 10:48 pm

"is this normal??" he asked kisho but he probaly didnt hear over the srceaming
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: the great willow temple. a blizzard always raves.   the great willow temple. a blizzard always raves. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri 04 Jul 2008, 10:48 pm

Kisho put his hand over his ears, trying to block out the sound, making sure to watch every moment
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: D rank
Village: Sound

nina was leaning next to kisho. "this is gonna take a while." she was cocky as always. and no screaming.no blood.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: the great willow temple. a blizzard always raves.   the great willow temple. a blizzard always raves. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri 04 Jul 2008, 10:53 pm

"why haven't you been effected by this" he said as he looked at nina
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: the great willow temple. a blizzard always raves.   the great willow temple. a blizzard always raves. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri 04 Jul 2008, 10:54 pm

"because i didnt finish that damn puzzle. ive been watching them get stronger by the lunar rays every year while i sit back and watch."
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: the great willow temple. a blizzard always raves.   the great willow temple. a blizzard always raves. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri 04 Jul 2008, 10:55 pm

"you just haven't been able to figure it out or you haven't tried" he said as he turned back to the screaming crowd
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: the great willow temple. a blizzard always raves.   the great willow temple. a blizzard always raves. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri 04 Jul 2008, 10:56 pm

"havent figured it out. i dont know what kind of lesseon he's trying to teach me."
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: the great willow temple. a blizzard always raves.   the great willow temple. a blizzard always raves. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri 04 Jul 2008, 10:57 pm

"maybe your thinking to logically, maybe you should try thinking outside the box"
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: the great willow temple. a blizzard always raves.   the great willow temple. a blizzard always raves. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri 04 Jul 2008, 10:58 pm

24 hours later. skin sgrows back on the willows. whie as usual. ki gets up. "sorry about that. um...i hoped you learned something."
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: the great willow temple. a blizzard always raves.   the great willow temple. a blizzard always raves. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri 04 Jul 2008, 11:01 pm

"well i'm not sure what to say about it, w bunch of read skeletons screaming while chained down" he said a he stood up and stretched his legs
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: the great willow temple. a blizzard always raves.   the great willow temple. a blizzard always raves. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri 04 Jul 2008, 11:02 pm

"that was our true form. nothing but powerful half dead speices." now lets go to your place bef-auk!!" kis chain was yanked by nina.
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: the great willow temple. a blizzard always raves.   the great willow temple. a blizzard always raves. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri 04 Jul 2008, 11:03 pm

"im going too." nina holds the chain.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the great willow temple. a blizzard always raves.   the great willow temple. a blizzard always raves. - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the great willow temple. a blizzard always raves.
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next