Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Akatsuki Mission- To KonohaKagure Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Akatsuki Mission- To KonohaKagure Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Akatsuki Mission- To KonohaKagure Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Akatsuki Mission- To KonohaKagure Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Akatsuki Mission- To KonohaKagure Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Akatsuki Mission- To KonohaKagure Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Akatsuki Mission- To KonohaKagure Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Akatsuki Mission- To KonohaKagure Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Akatsuki Mission- To KonohaKagure Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Akatsuki Mission- To KonohaKagure

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Akatsuki Mission- To KonohaKagure Empty
PostSubject: Akatsuki Mission- To KonohaKagure   Akatsuki Mission- To KonohaKagure Icon_minitimeSun 06 Jul 2008, 6:36 am

Minato along with his partner who was cloacked heavilly beyond recognition(( So any akatsuki member can post here if he wishes to join me)) had been traveling to Konoha in search for the2 tails demon Nibiki which was sealed inside Sakon, a skilled jounin from Leaf. There had been several sighting of a man wielding flame's near Konoha, in a small barren area, located near a valley, known as The Valley of End. They had reached Tanzuku Town yesterday and were on there way now. As Minato and his partner reached a small village which acted like an inn to travelers. Minato suggested to stop. He wanted to practice his new taijutsu technique. He attacked a humongous rock next to him. It appeared to be an ordinary punch. But as soon as he hit it, the rock exploded leavng behind a hole 3m deep. " The answer to you question, is that we need Nibiki to strengthen our attak on Konoha at the same time, we can also get the needed items," Minato replied to his partners question which was asked when they left the base. As they reached the little village from where reports of the Bijuu had come, they were greated by some leaf Ninja. Minato in 1 second had taken them all out. He and his partner went ahead this time expecting to be ambushed. As they reached the outskirts of the village Minato smiled and said, " So that was the advance party. The real attack is this" as he saw the two ninja infront of them. (( two means two, not three, and it cant be naruto, has to be someone else.)).
" Well, are you ready ?" he asked his partner as they got ready to fight.

(( anyone exept naruto, post here quik. Only 2 poeple allowed to fight. after the 2 ppl post, no one else can interfere in the fight, but can spectate. No spamming. That goes specially for you Ki. Sakon has to ost as we are here for his Bijuu. Also, in your post, mentiion within brackest whether you intend to fight or not. Only 1 more akatsuki can post))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Mission- To KonohaKagure   Akatsuki Mission- To KonohaKagure Icon_minitimeSun 06 Jul 2008, 10:34 am

"I'm ready" sasori answers with a grin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Mission- To KonohaKagure   Akatsuki Mission- To KonohaKagure Icon_minitimeSun 06 Jul 2008, 10:53 am

" Sasori, which one do you want. it wont matter anyways. These weaklings cant delay us for more hat 10 minutes" Minato said
(( SOMEONE POST))
Back to top Go down
NX Admin
Administrator
NX Admin

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: N/A

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Mission- To KonohaKagure   Akatsuki Mission- To KonohaKagure Icon_minitimeSun 06 Jul 2008, 12:58 pm

((Why don't you want me to battle? I contain Kyuubi, so why can't battle. Oh well, I'll join in the fight, when Sakon starts to lose.....maybe. enjoy!))
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-x.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Mission- To KonohaKagure   Akatsuki Mission- To KonohaKagure Icon_minitimeSun 06 Jul 2008, 1:07 pm

(( i dont want you to batle cause if you go into 5 tails mode, i can capture Kyuubi whether he is inside you or not. and you wont allow that. So no point in fighting you when we have to loose))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Mission- To KonohaKagure   Akatsuki Mission- To KonohaKagure Icon_minitimeMon 07 Jul 2008, 7:10 am

(( Thread Closed ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Mission- To KonohaKagure   Akatsuki Mission- To KonohaKagure Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Akatsuki Mission- To KonohaKagure
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto X :: Creation Center :: Historical Archives-
Jump to: