Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
A New Power (Mangekyou Sharingan Essay) Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
A New Power (Mangekyou Sharingan Essay) Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
A New Power (Mangekyou Sharingan Essay) Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
A New Power (Mangekyou Sharingan Essay) Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
A New Power (Mangekyou Sharingan Essay) Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
A New Power (Mangekyou Sharingan Essay) Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
A New Power (Mangekyou Sharingan Essay) Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
A New Power (Mangekyou Sharingan Essay) Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
A New Power (Mangekyou Sharingan Essay) Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

A New Power (Mangekyou Sharingan Essay)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
NX Admin
Administrator
NX Admin

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: N/A

A New Power (Mangekyou Sharingan Essay) Empty
PostSubject: A New Power (Mangekyou Sharingan Essay)   A New Power (Mangekyou Sharingan Essay) Icon_minitimeSat 23 Jan 2010, 9:43 pm

Kaze woke up that early saturday morning and sat up in his bed. "Its 7:30am, I better hurry up so I won't be late for my meeting with the Hokage." So he got out of bed and put on his clothes. He wore a black short-sleeved shirt with his Jounin vest on and kaki shorts. He put on his Konoha forehead protector, and his weapon pouch placed behind himself on his waist. Kaze cooks up some sausage and eggs, then quickly eats it all. "I better hurry up. Its 8:15, so only have 15 minutes to get there." He then heads to the Hokage's office and arrives in front of the Administrative Building, where the Hokage's Office is located. A Chuunin Guard looks up at Kasei and lets him pass into the building. When he arrives in front of the door to the Hokage's Office, he knocked on the door. "Who is it?" said the Hokage. "Its me, Kaze Uchiha. You said you had a mission for me." "Come in." Kaze walks into the office and stands in front of the Hokage's desk, waiting for the Hokage to speak. "I would like you to accept this special assination mission. This mission will need the power of a Uchiha." "I'll be glad to accept this mission. There's a catch to this, right?" "Your correct. I need you to do the mission cause the Missing-Nin is a Uchiha, wielding the power of the Mangekyou Sharingan. His name is Kinko Uchiha and he is only about 10 miles out from Konoha. Though he will be easier to defeat since he has blurry vision. The power of the MS has damaged his vision, greatly weakening his eyesight. He is about 40 years old, but don't underestimate him. He was able to kill a team of three Iwagakure Chuunin single handily, so be carefully." "Alright Hokage-Sama, I'll do my best." Kaze turns around, opens the door, and heads out. When he walks pass the main gate and towards the forest, he takes a look back at the village. He turns back around and heads off into the forest, ready to face any dangers that will come his way. [341 words]

Kaze ran into the forest, leaping quickly through the trees. He was only 3 miles away from the Missing-Nin, so he was making great progress. When he arrived into a open grassland, he noticed a middle-aged looking man standing a few feet away from Kaze, staring at him. "Looks like Konoha sent you stop me. It was a mistake to come alone. Hopefully you said your goodbyes to your loved ones, cause it might have been the last time they'll ever see you." "I won't die that easily." ""Who said you would?" Kinko activates his Sharingan and charges toward Kaze with a kunia in his hand. Kaze activates his own Sharingan and immediately takes out his trench knives. Kaze flips above Kinko and barely hits Kinko's arm with one of his trench knives, leaving Kinko with only a small cut. Kaze then charged a small amount of the wind chakra to his trench knives and stands a few feet away from Kinko. "I see your a Uchiha and a wind user. No wonder they sent you on this mission, to bad they will have to mark your mission as "failed" because I'm gonna have to kill you." Kinko performs a set of handsighns and says, "Katon: Goukakyu no Jutsu. He inhales, mixes the air with his fire chakra, and exhales a large flame of fire at Kaze. Kaze sees this coming, so he performs some handsighns and uses Subsitution Jutsu to replace himself with a flower in his place. The flower gets burned up along with most of the grass that was in the flames path. Kinko thinks Kaze is lying on the ground with burns, so he walks towards the place Kaze was standing, not finding him lying there. Kaze immediately jumps out of the ground and gets ready hit Kinko with his sword, but Kinko saw it coming with the aid of his Sharingan and jumped backward. Kinko then changed his Sharingan to form into his Mangeyou Sharingan. "Take this young Uchiha." He uses some MS jutsu that released a large spout of water at Kaze and immeditely tosses a kunia at him afterwards. The force hit Kaze against a large tree, leaving him wet with water and he had a kunia jabbed in his leg. Kinko ran towards Kaze hit him with a chakra enchanced punch in his stomach and followed it up with a powerful A-Rank Taijutsu Tecnnique. Kinko then takes the kunia out of Kasei's leg and jabs it into Kaze's right shoulder. Kinko finally finished the assault off when Reiji suddenly jumped out of nowhere and took the blow. "Reiji??!! Why are you here??" "When Hokage-sama told me of your mission, I knew you would need some assistance, so I followed. When I saw that guy getting ready to land the final blow, I had no other way to save you in time. So I jumped in and took the hit for you." Reiji said as he coughed up more blood. "Goodbye.......friend." "No.......nooooooo!!!!!" Suddenly, Kaze's eyes changed and blue-flames immediately shot out at Kinko. "What did I just do? Wait. I think I just used a MS jutsu. I've finally unlocked my Mangekyou Sharingan. Uh oh." Kaze quickly covers his eyes and tries to figure out how to de-activate his MS. Kinko was able to slightly dodge some of the flames, but was left with 3rd degree burns all over his right arm. Kaze suddently hears Kinko slowly getting up from the ground and starts to speak. "You unlocked your MS, huh? I guess I'll be nice and tell you how to de-activate it. After all, your going to die anyway." Kaze listens on how to de-activate his MS and does exacly what Kinko tells him to do. Kaze opens his eyes and feels the strain of the Mangekyou Sharingans power fade away. Thanks. But that doesn't change the meaning of my mission." Of course it doesn't. Now that you unlocked your MS, I can take your eyes to try and fix my vision. My vision still won't be perfect as it once was, but atleast I won't have to ever worry about ever going blind." Kinko walks slowly towards Kaze, but relizes he can't move much since he is a bit paralyzed. "This is my chance. Kaze performs a set of handsighns and says, "Housenku no Jutsu, sending small fireballs at Kinko as a distraction. He then sends a large amount of wind chakra to his sword and runs toward Kinko. Kinko dodges the fireballs, but was so tired out, he wasn't able to dodge again. Kaze hit Kinko straight into his heart, immediately killing him. [678 words]

Kinko slowly starts to die, but says his final words and Kaze walks up to listen. "You defeated me kid, but it was by pure luck." Kinko said, then gives off a evil grin and dies. Kaze de-activates his Sharingan and bends to pick up Reiji's body to bury him. He buries Reiji next to a large shady tree and prays. Kaze stands up and starts to walk towards the direction back to Konoha. "I gained a new power, but in turn, I loss a close comrade. This is a event that I must not forget." Kaze keeps this thought in his mind as he heads on back to Konoha. [136 words]

[Done; A total of 1,155 words]

Last edited by Genkou on Tue 26 Jan 2010, 7:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-x.rpg-board.net
Nocturne
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Nocturne

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: A Rank

PostSubject: Re: A New Power (Mangekyou Sharingan Essay)   A New Power (Mangekyou Sharingan Essay) Icon_minitimeFri 29 Jan 2010, 3:16 pm

BUMP
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info
Village: Sunagakure

PostSubject: Re: A New Power (Mangekyou Sharingan Essay)   A New Power (Mangekyou Sharingan Essay) Icon_minitimeFri 29 Jan 2010, 9:05 pm

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
Lord Vizer
Retired
Retired
Lord Vizer

Shinobi Info
Village: Village Hidden in the Rain

PostSubject: Re: A New Power (Mangekyou Sharingan Essay)   A New Power (Mangekyou Sharingan Essay) Icon_minitimeSat 30 Jan 2010, 1:43 pm

I disapprove. MS was originally a 2,000 word essay. Someone changed it again. 1,000 is child's play.
Back to top Go down
NX Admin
Administrator
NX Admin

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: A New Power (Mangekyou Sharingan Essay)   A New Power (Mangekyou Sharingan Essay) Icon_minitimeSat 30 Jan 2010, 5:35 pm

Lord Vizer wrote:
I disapprove. MS was originally a 2,000 word essay. Someone changed it again. 1,000 is child's play.
MS was never originally 2,000. How would you know anyway? You weren't around when we made that rule, now were you? No, probably not.
Back to top Go down
Lord Vizer
Retired
Retired
Lord Vizer

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: A New Power (Mangekyou Sharingan Essay)   A New Power (Mangekyou Sharingan Essay) Icon_minitimeSat 30 Jan 2010, 6:27 pm

I've been looking at ever since I got here and its been 2,000..that I am sure. Now it says 1,000. I may not have been here in when you made the rule but for the past 4 months its been 2,000.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A New Power (Mangekyou Sharingan Essay)   A New Power (Mangekyou Sharingan Essay) Icon_minitimeSat 30 Jan 2010, 8:17 pm

I recall it being 2,000 as well, though we may both be wrong.
Back to top Go down
NX Admin
Administrator
NX Admin

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: A New Power (Mangekyou Sharingan Essay)   A New Power (Mangekyou Sharingan Essay) Icon_minitimeMon 01 Feb 2010, 2:43 pm

Lord Vizer wrote:
I've been looking at ever since I got here and its been 2,000..that I am sure. Now it says 1,000. I may not have been here in when you made the rule but for the past 4 months its been 2,000.
I didn't check that topic 3-4 months ago. The last time I checked the topic was when I made it. When I made the topic, it said 1,000.
Back to top Go down
Lord Vizer
Retired
Retired
Lord Vizer

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: A New Power (Mangekyou Sharingan Essay)   A New Power (Mangekyou Sharingan Essay) Icon_minitimeMon 01 Feb 2010, 5:58 pm

Yea that could be true. But 1,000 aint nothing. Thats fairly easy to do for the MS..its supposed to be much harder to get so we don't have like a lot of people attaining it.
Back to top Go down
NX Admin
Administrator
NX Admin

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: A New Power (Mangekyou Sharingan Essay)   A New Power (Mangekyou Sharingan Essay) Icon_minitimeMon 01 Feb 2010, 6:02 pm

Lord Vizer wrote:
Yea that could be true. But 1,000 aint nothing. Thats fairly easy to do for the MS..its supposed to be much harder to get so we don't have like a lot of people attaining it.
Well, if they go blind, thats their loss right? 1,000 ain't nothing for YOU. To me its a pain in the butt. To me, 1,000 is a lot; 2,000 will make my head spin. xD
Back to top Go down
Lord Vizer
Retired
Retired
Lord Vizer

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: A New Power (Mangekyou Sharingan Essay)   A New Power (Mangekyou Sharingan Essay) Icon_minitimeMon 01 Feb 2010, 9:02 pm

Thats why it should be like that. Makes it harder..then for the ones that really work on it...then its deserved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Power (Mangekyou Sharingan Essay)   A New Power (Mangekyou Sharingan Essay) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A New Power (Mangekyou Sharingan Essay)
Page 1 of 1