Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Kasei's Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan [Done] Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
Kasei's Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan [Done] Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Kasei's Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan [Done] Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Kasei's Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan [Done] Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Kasei's Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan [Done] Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Kasei's Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan [Done] Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Kasei's Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan [Done] Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Kasei's Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan [Done] Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Kasei's Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan [Done] Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Kasei's Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan [Done]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
NX Admin
Administrator
NX Admin

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: N/A

Kasei's Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan [Done] Empty
PostSubject: Kasei's Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan [Done]   Kasei's Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan [Done] Icon_minitimeMon 21 Sep 2009, 3:07 pm

Kasei's Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan:
Kasei's Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan [Done] Sharingan

MS Jutsus:

Name: Inferniatsu
Type: Ninjutsu, Mangekyou Sharingan
Element: Fire
Description: The jet-blue flames of Inferniatsu are extremely powerful and very hot, capable of killing Kasei's opponent(s) by burning them alive. If saved from the flames, they may be left with 3rd or 4th degree burns. Not surprisingly, it appears to use a large amount of chakra. Where ever Kasei focuses his eye on a object, the flames will appear at the exact spot without moving making it unavoidable as long as the he keeps his vision on the target. The flames require large amounts of water in order to be extinguished or some of the flames can be put out by using the Fire Sealing Method. Kasei can always put out the flames with his Mangekyou, but only he is able to do this. This techniques is used by Kasei's left Mangekyou eye.

Name: Raiteru
Element: Lightning
Description: The electric currents of Raiteru are extremely powerful, capable of shocking Kasei's opponent(s) with a strengh of 120 bolts of electricity. The enemy will be left with severe wounds and burns all over his/her body, depending on where the jutsu strikes. Not surprisingly, it appears to use a large amount of chakra. Where ever Kasei focuses his eye on a object, the electricity will appear at the exact spot without moving making it unavoidable as long as the he keeps his vision on the target. This techniques is used by Kasei's right Mangekyou eye.

Last edited by Kasei Uchiha on Tue 22 Sep 2009, 10:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-x.rpg-board.net
The Mad Hatter
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
The Mad Hatter

Shinobi Info
Village: Iwa

PostSubject: Re: Kasei's Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan [Done]   Kasei's Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan [Done] Icon_minitimeTue 22 Sep 2009, 3:08 pm

I think there should be a limit to how many posts you can keep these active, as they are kind of auto-hits.
Back to top Go down
NX Admin
Administrator
NX Admin

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Kasei's Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan [Done]   Kasei's Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan [Done] Icon_minitimeTue 22 Sep 2009, 3:20 pm

They can be dodge by using the Body Flicker Technique, like the Raikage did to avoid Sasuke's Amaterasu, though not everyone is as fast as the Raikage. But its called smart thinking. If someone sees me active my MS, they are going to have to think smart. Like think ahead of time and make shadow clones or something to trick me. The auto-hits are never perfect and everyone has their own special jutsu or KKG. Gaara was able to block Amaterasu by using his sand, yet he doesn't have Shukaku anymore. The jutsus can be detected by a fully matured sharingan, nothing says they can't. And all MS jutsus require large amounts of chakra anyhow, so they only be used no more than 2 times for Jounin level ninja(like me). Maybe 4 times for S-Rank Ninja.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info
Village: Sunagakure

PostSubject: Re: Kasei's Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan [Done]   Kasei's Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan [Done] Icon_minitimeTue 22 Sep 2009, 8:38 pm

Eh wont useing MS Jutsu make you go blind faster
Back to top Go down
NX Admin
Administrator
NX Admin

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Kasei's Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan [Done]   Kasei's Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan [Done] Icon_minitimeTue 22 Sep 2009, 8:42 pm

No. Using MS jutsu is what makes you blind. I have the Eternal Mangekyou, so I won't become blind. But that doesn't change the amount of chakra that my MS jutsus require. Don't worry, There will only be four Uchiha with the EMS. That will be Fuu, Kush, and I. I'm not sure if Ryu wants to join in. As for everyone else, they will only be able to obtain the normal Mangekyou Sharingan.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Kasei's Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan [Done]   Kasei's Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan [Done] Icon_minitimeTue 22 Sep 2009, 8:47 pm

okay, Ill check out the jutsus now
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Kasei's Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan [Done]   Kasei's Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan [Done] Icon_minitimeTue 22 Sep 2009, 8:52 pm

Kasei Uchiha wrote:
Kasei's Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan:
Kasei's Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan [Done] Sharingan

MS Jutsus:

Name: Inferniatsu
Element: Fire
Description: The jet-blue flames of Inferniatsu are extremely powerful and very hot, capable of killing Kasei's opponent(s) by burning them alive. If saved from the flames, they may be left with 3rd or 4th degree burns. Not surprisingly, it appears to use a large amount of chakra. Where ever Kasei focuses his eye on a object, the flames will appear at the exact spot without moving making it unavoidable as long as the he keeps his vision on the target. The flames require large amounts of water in order to be extinguished or some of the flames can be put out by using the Fire Sealing Method. Kasei can always put out the flames with his Mangekyou, but only he is able to this. This techniques is used by Kasei's left Mangekyou eye.

Name: Raiteru
Element: Lightning
Description: The electric currents of Raiteru are extremely powerful, capable of shocking Kasei's opponent(s) with a strengh of 120 bolts of electricity. The enemy will be left with severe wounds and burns all over his/her body, depending on where the jutsu strikes. Not surprisingly, it appears to use a large amount of chakra. Where ever Kasei focuses his eye on a object, the electricity will appear at the exact spot without moving making it unavoidable as long as the he keeps his vision on the target. This techniques is used by Kasei's right Mangekyou eye.

Approved Unless another Men/Women say other wise...
Back to top Go down
Requiem
Jounin
Jounin
Requiem

Shinobi Info
Village: Thai Underworld .

PostSubject: Re: Kasei's Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan [Done]   Kasei's Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan [Done] Icon_minitimeSat 26 Sep 2009, 9:17 am

Mm .
I might join in soon .
But I will take the position as one of the four .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kasei's Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan [Done]   Kasei's Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan [Done] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kasei's Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan [Done]
Page 1 of 1