Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
New puppet jutsu Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
New puppet jutsu Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
New puppet jutsu Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
New puppet jutsu Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
New puppet jutsu Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
New puppet jutsu Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
New puppet jutsu Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
New puppet jutsu Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
New puppet jutsu Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

New puppet jutsu

Go down 
+3
Lkitty
Naizu Nimakee
Zento
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Zento

Zento

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S rank
Village: Cloud

New puppet jutsu Empty
PostSubject: New puppet jutsu   New puppet jutsu Icon_minitimeWed 27 Jan 2010, 4:28 pm

Name:stringless puppet move
Descrition:After mastering the puppet jutsu, Zento wanted to make it even butter and harder to find him. When using this jutsu Zento will put a good amout of chakra into his puppets and then put more chakra into his mind. After doing so he can make the puppets do what ever he wants them to do by just thinking it.
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Hidden in the Mist

New puppet jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: New puppet jutsu   New puppet jutsu Icon_minitimeWed 27 Jan 2010, 5:24 pm

I'm not so sure on this one Zen, I think something like this needs a mastery topic and this could leave you extremely open to blind sided attacks. I think you should alter this more for you but the concept is newish, since it causes a good portion of chakra to use, i'll approve.
Back to top Go down
Zento

Zento

Shinobi Info

New puppet jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: New puppet jutsu   New puppet jutsu Icon_minitimeWed 27 Jan 2010, 5:37 pm

you just let me take care about the blind side thing
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info
Village: Sunagakure

New puppet jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: New puppet jutsu   New puppet jutsu Icon_minitimeSun 14 Feb 2010, 4:13 am

UNAPPROVED, sorry for the late unapproval, didnt saw the jutsu approved, I just got the glimpse of it in this topic.

https://naruto-x.rpg-board.net/other-countries-f17/zento-run-s-into-a-puppet-zento-and-hito-only-t4953-15.htm

The reason:

You cannot control your puppet via your mind only without a real communication, this maybe attainable on a KKG basis. Plus having a jutsu like this, kills the real concept of Puppetry.
Back to top Go down
Zento

Zento

Shinobi Info

New puppet jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: New puppet jutsu   New puppet jutsu Icon_minitimeSun 14 Feb 2010, 10:07 pm

ok

Name:Thousand Hands Manipulation Military Art
Description:Senju Soubu is a Ninjutsu technique used by puppet master Sasori. After summoning his smoker puppet, Sasori will extend its multi-segmented arm. Each segment can expand to reveal a summoning seal, which summons a new arm. One arm is thus capable of summoning approximately six more arms, which can then summon even more arms. In total nearly one thousand arms will launch towards his opponent to overwhelm them. If he misses with a direct attack, the arms are also capable of releasing a poison mist.

(For Kitsuke, I know you are going to say something about this jutsu but really you can't It is based under ninjutsu and even if it is sealing to you it is C rank Just because i'm not skilled in it means that i can't have B rank and up of Seal but it's ninjutsu so you can't say a thing about it for sealing jutsu)
Back to top Go down
Satsu
Genin
Genin
Satsu

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

New puppet jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: New puppet jutsu   New puppet jutsu Icon_minitimeSun 14 Feb 2010, 11:08 pm

Zento wrote:
ok

Name:Thousand Hands Manipulation Military Art
Description:Senju Soubu is a Ninjutsu technique used by puppet master Sasori. After summoning his smoker puppet, Sasori will extend its multi-segmented arm. Each segment can expand to reveal a summoning seal, which summons a new arm. One arm is thus capable of summoning approximately six more arms, which can then summon even more arms. In total nearly one thousand arms will launch towards his opponent to overwhelm them. If he misses with a direct attack, the arms are also capable of releasing a poison mist.

(For Kitsuke, I know you are going to say something about this jutsu but really you can't It is based under ninjutsu and even if it is sealing to you it is C rank Just because i'm not skilled in it means that i can't have B rank and up of Seal but it's ninjutsu so you can't say a thing about it for sealing jutsu)

It looks fine because the tags on the arms can be compared to the explosive tags on a kunai. The difference is theres no explosions, just a shit load of arms.

By the way, please don't single out anybody as you did with Kitsuke. It's not ok to single out someone for making sure that whatever you make/create meets our standards.

Ok, back on topic this weapon seems fine but if there is further input that someone would like to adress please do.

Back to top Go down
Zento

Zento

Shinobi Info

New puppet jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: New puppet jutsu   New puppet jutsu Icon_minitimeSun 14 Feb 2010, 11:48 pm

ok
Back to top Go down
Ryusaki Toketsu
Retired
Retired
Ryusaki Toketsu

Location : Around the corner..beating up the homelss guy who robbed me

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S Rank
Village: Wanderer

New puppet jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: New puppet jutsu   New puppet jutsu Icon_minitimeMon 15 Feb 2010, 12:36 am

are the arms simple wood that can be cut. burned, and so on?
Back to top Go down
Lord Vizer
Retired
Retired
Lord Vizer

Shinobi Info
Village: Village Hidden in the Rain

New puppet jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: New puppet jutsu   New puppet jutsu Icon_minitimeMon 15 Feb 2010, 1:44 am

It seems good to me. Approved.
Back to top Go down
Zento

Zento

Shinobi Info

New puppet jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: New puppet jutsu   New puppet jutsu Icon_minitimeTue 16 Feb 2010, 8:31 pm

Name:Light Shield Seal Mechanism
description:Kikou Junpuu is a Ninjutsu technique used by puppet masters. This shield is created when chakra is emited in the form of a disk from panels which fan out from the puppet arms. This chakra can block many deadly attacks but some attacks, such as Satetsu can gum up the puppet joints and render the arms useless. the chakra comes from the user when he puts it into the puppet with the strings

Last edited by Zento on Tue 16 Feb 2010, 9:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Satsu
Genin
Genin
Satsu

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

New puppet jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: New puppet jutsu   New puppet jutsu Icon_minitimeTue 16 Feb 2010, 8:37 pm

Zento wrote:
Name:Light Shield Seal Mechanism
description:Kikou Junpuu is a Ninjutsu technique used by puppet masters. This shield is created when chakra is emited in the form of a disk from panels which fan out from the puppet arms. This chakra can block many deadly attacks but some attacks, such as Satetsu can gum up the puppet joints and render the arms useless.

Is this chakra being emitted from you, and if from the puppet alone explain.
Back to top Go down
Zento

Zento

Shinobi Info

New puppet jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: New puppet jutsu   New puppet jutsu Icon_minitimeTue 16 Feb 2010, 9:43 pm

done
Back to top Go down
Zento

Zento

Shinobi Info

New puppet jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: New puppet jutsu   New puppet jutsu Icon_minitimeThu 18 Feb 2010, 7:23 pm

bump
Back to top Go down
Kiero Uchiha
Jounin
Jounin
Kiero Uchiha

Shinobi Info
Village: Kumogakure

New puppet jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: New puppet jutsu   New puppet jutsu Icon_minitimeThu 18 Feb 2010, 7:33 pm

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New puppet jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: New puppet jutsu   New puppet jutsu Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New puppet jutsu
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto X :: Creation Center :: Historical Archives-
Jump to: