Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
I suppose it's fate..{{Priavte, Dawnpaw}} Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
I suppose it's fate..{{Priavte, Dawnpaw}} Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
I suppose it's fate..{{Priavte, Dawnpaw}} Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
I suppose it's fate..{{Priavte, Dawnpaw}} Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
I suppose it's fate..{{Priavte, Dawnpaw}} Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
I suppose it's fate..{{Priavte, Dawnpaw}} Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
I suppose it's fate..{{Priavte, Dawnpaw}} Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
I suppose it's fate..{{Priavte, Dawnpaw}} Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
I suppose it's fate..{{Priavte, Dawnpaw}} Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

I suppose it's fate..{{Priavte, Dawnpaw}}

Go down 
AuthorMessage

I suppose it's fate..{{Priavte, Dawnpaw}} Empty
PostSubject: I suppose it's fate..{{Priavte, Dawnpaw}}   I suppose it's fate..{{Priavte, Dawnpaw}} Icon_minitimeFri 29 Jan 2010, 11:19 pm

Ren wandered aimlessly throughout the vast expanse of sand that was the desert borders of Sunagakure. Just meters to his right was a lush world of greens; a world of grasses, trees, flowers, and various other plant life only comparable to the village Greenhouse, though it lacked some of the more vibrant colors that their Greenhouse had. To his left, Ren would only find the horribly dull expanse of nothingness that was the desert he inhabited. Though he loved his home and the people in it, he often dreamed of living in a world of life and color, as opposed to the dreary world that they had chosen to live in. He wasn't meant for desert life, he just wasn't built for the intense heat, high humidity, or lacking of wildlife. These thoughts brought a sigh across his lips, the air escaping him before he could realize it. His long, pale, slender fingers moved up to his forehead, weaving into the tangled mess of bangs and pushing them back away from his face. It was a habit he had, though his bangs falling back almost instantly was proof that it didn't actually do anything for him.

His snow white hair hung around his neck and face in a wild, untamed fashion, spikier in the back and flatter in the front, but that seemed to be the only real style to it. Almond-brown eyes peered out through the bangs, with a look that said 'nothing escapes my gaze'. Between the curious, perceptive, globes was a slender, chiseled nose, with a long scar running down the left side. The scar traced itself through his skin, tearing into both pale lips, and down to his defined jaw. His chin was angular, his ears pointed, and his eyes small, all giving him an elf-like appearance. This appearance was further supported by his medium-level height and lean body. It wasn't that his body was lacking in muscle, he had quite a bit of it, his muscles were just more like metal cords and plates than basketballs and bricks. The muscles were well-defined, veins bulging from his forearms and abdomen muscles showing clearly through. However, these things weren't very visible in the outfit he wore, an outfit that no one failed to point out was not very wise to choose for desert life. He wore a tight-fitting black shirt lacking in sleeves, over which he placed a long-sleeved white tunic, which he left unlaced down to about the middle of his sternum. Wrapped around his long neck was a black scarf, which at the time had both tails waving freely in the wind. Shining in the afternoon sun was the metal plate attached to his scarf, bearing the mark of Sunagakure no Sato. Upon his feet were combat boots, and hanging at his waist was the katana that was his greatest companion. The Klinge der Kontrolle's three bells jingled with each step he took, adding a little bit of sound to the empty world around him.

He smiled as he walked along the border, pondering life and its meaning as he always did when left on border patrol. Unlike most people, he volunteered for this job. Though it took a lot of travel and tedious effort, it also offered a kind of alone that one couldn't get no matter where they went in the village. Even when no one was around a person would get the feeling they were surrounded by the presence of people who, quite frankly, didn't give a damn. That was the one thing that Ren hated most about his village, or any village for that matter. It would have pushed him out of the village long ago if not for border patrol.
Back to top Go down
Dawnpaw
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Dawnpaw

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: A rank
Village:

PostSubject: Re: I suppose it's fate..{{Priavte, Dawnpaw}}   I suppose it's fate..{{Priavte, Dawnpaw}} Icon_minitimeFri 29 Jan 2010, 11:32 pm

Dawnpaw had been stalking Ren for a few minutes practicing her sleath skills. She made sure to stay a few feet behind. She was very interseted by this man, and had givin him the nickname elf-dude cause of his pointed ears which she had a strong urge to pull.But she had to watch him some more because she had no idea how he would react with a girl suddenly dropping from the trees if he hadn't already know. And if he had why wasn't he doing anything?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I suppose it's fate..{{Priavte, Dawnpaw}}   I suppose it's fate..{{Priavte, Dawnpaw}} Icon_minitimeFri 29 Jan 2010, 11:36 pm

Ren, who had been listening carefully to the world for quite some time now, dropped his hand to the handle of his first ninja blade. The two blades, identical in both form and ability, jingled at the slight touch. His smile broke out, his eyes closing as he turned his mental attention toward the sound that he had been hearing in the trees for a while. An expert of sound techniques as he was, there was no sound that escaped him outside of combat, and few that did so inside of combat. "I hear you in the trees, stranger. Besides that, I commend you on your stealth. You stayed downwind, behind me, and your chakra was too low to sense, or is that you just have no chakra?" He would call out to her in a bored, almost yawning voice.
Back to top Go down
Dawnpaw
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Dawnpaw

Shinobi Info
Village:

PostSubject: Re: I suppose it's fate..{{Priavte, Dawnpaw}}   I suppose it's fate..{{Priavte, Dawnpaw}} Icon_minitimeFri 29 Jan 2010, 11:40 pm

"Your so mean elf-dude." She stayed in the trees. She pulled out her chakram and held it at her side when she saw his weapons move. She growled softly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I suppose it's fate..{{Priavte, Dawnpaw}}   I suppose it's fate..{{Priavte, Dawnpaw}} Icon_minitimeFri 29 Jan 2010, 11:44 pm

Ren sighed, turning his head to her, eyes still closed. It was rather fruitless of her to be pulling out a weapon against a kenjutsu master, especially one who could utilise his weapons without ever touching them. Gripping the handle of the first naginata, he drew it with the speed and precision of an arrow, slashing toward the noise he had heard, her voice and the drawing of her weapon. Suddenly the earth was scarred, the ridge barrelling toward the section of trees that he estimated would be her location. Dust and sand mixed together in the air, splinters flying everywhere as trees were uprooted and destroyed. Ren would then sheath his blade once again, his eyes never opening, and waited for another sound to occur.

----------
Name: Nami no Ishi - Wave of Stone
Type: Kenjutsu
Element: Earth
Description: This technique allows the user to create wave-like attacks with the swing of the user's blade. If the user swings his blade while using this technique, the earth in front of them will rise up and move toward the opponent, the resulting formation of stone reminiscent of a shark's fin as it extends from the water. Though the waves are not sharp, they are heavy and move at great speeds making them very effective.
Back to top Go down
Dawnpaw
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Dawnpaw

Shinobi Info
Village:

PostSubject: Re: I suppose it's fate..{{Priavte, Dawnpaw}}   I suppose it's fate..{{Priavte, Dawnpaw}} Icon_minitimeFri 29 Jan 2010, 11:56 pm

Dawnpw reflected the blade with her charkram and jumped on a chakra disc dodging the flying trees and the suddlenly large wave of rocks that had head toward her. She summoned a large wave of water at him. "Man your one tough cookie."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I suppose it's fate..{{Priavte, Dawnpaw}}   I suppose it's fate..{{Priavte, Dawnpaw}} Icon_minitimeSat 30 Jan 2010, 12:02 am

Ren's chuckle sliced through the sound of crashing waves like a knife through cloth. Suddenly, the air between him and the wave of water, and it would part. The water crashed around him, soaking the white-hot sand of the desert. Sizzling could be heard as the water began to evaporate due to the heat already. A smile broke across Ren's lips as he brought the Naginata out of its sheath once more, jumping up until he was about four and a half feet away from his opponent, and thrust it through the air toward his opponent. Suddenly, a cone of invisible wind chakra shot forward, unheard and unseen, directly for his opponent's chest.

-----------

Name: Goukyuu Himei no Jutsu - Wailing Scream Technique
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: N/A
Description: This technique involves imbuing the user's vocal chords in chakra. Using this method they can increase the power of their voice, making it extremely loud or even extremely quiet. If used properly, the technique can even be used to create a slight shockwave, though this would require the use of mixing wind chakra into the technique.

Name: Kakei no Kaze - Stake of Wind
Type: Kenjutsu
Element: Wind
Description: This technique will basically form the wind chakra imbued within the blade into a cone-like extremity extending from the tip of the blade. This will allow the user to extend the range of their stabbing and jabbing attacks by up to six inches, though it does not work effectively for cutting due to its cone-like shape.
Back to top Go down
Dawnpaw
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Dawnpaw

Shinobi Info
Village:

PostSubject: Re: I suppose it's fate..{{Priavte, Dawnpaw}}   I suppose it's fate..{{Priavte, Dawnpaw}} Icon_minitimeSat 30 Jan 2010, 12:12 am

Dawnpaw let out a small offf and fell to the ground. "ugh wint and earth in the desert. Just my luck." She blew a huge gust of wind that quickly turned into a a cutting whirlwind and sent it at him. She threw in her chakram in also and made the whirlwind spin faster. She smiled as it ripped up trees and cut them into bits.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I suppose it's fate..{{Priavte, Dawnpaw}}   I suppose it's fate..{{Priavte, Dawnpaw}} Icon_minitimeSat 30 Jan 2010, 12:16 am

Ren smiled, blood pouring from the hole in her chest onto the cone of wind, and then in turn onto the blade of his naginata. The cone would dissipate, and Ren would fall back to the ground. A wind tunnel flew past him, angled upward toward where he had been when he stabbed her. Inside of the tunnel he could see the weapon she had been using, meaning she was defenceless and wounded. Suddenly he would be in front her, blade flashing forward in an arc of light straight for her throat. Even if she dodged, the stress of the movement would cause enough blood to flow that he would die of blood loss.
Back to top Go down
Dawnpaw
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Dawnpaw

Shinobi Info
Village:

PostSubject: Re: I suppose it's fate..{{Priavte, Dawnpaw}}   I suppose it's fate..{{Priavte, Dawnpaw}} Icon_minitimeSat 30 Jan 2010, 12:25 am

(you know i can call it back right XD)
Dawnpaw made a water clone to take the blow from what ever attack she would take. She sent a chakra shock wave at him which would send him flying into the twister.

Chakra shock wave
Type:?
Description: Dawnpaw sendes a pulse of chakra that can destroy some metals. The wave can be sent in any direction or in a corcle. It can be used to destroy oncoming objects or stop them. When used against a human it can knock them back a few yards at high speeds.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I suppose it's fate..{{Priavte, Dawnpaw}}   I suppose it's fate..{{Priavte, Dawnpaw}} Icon_minitimeSat 30 Jan 2010, 12:36 am

{{Too lazy for a death post. Topic closed, both characters are dead, Dawn from the gaping hole in her chest, and Ren from the giant funnel of cutting death}}
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I suppose it's fate..{{Priavte, Dawnpaw}}   I suppose it's fate..{{Priavte, Dawnpaw}} Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I suppose it's fate..{{Priavte, Dawnpaw}}
Page 1 of 1