Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Meeting of Fate (Private) Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
Meeting of Fate (Private) Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Meeting of Fate (Private) Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Meeting of Fate (Private) Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Meeting of Fate (Private) Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Meeting of Fate (Private) Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Meeting of Fate (Private) Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Meeting of Fate (Private) Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Meeting of Fate (Private) Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Meeting of Fate (Private)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hckr.
Banned
Banned

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Meeting of Fate (Private) Empty
PostSubject: Meeting of Fate (Private)   Meeting of Fate (Private) Icon_minitimeSun 30 Aug 2009, 3:10 am

A shadowed figure makes it's way through the low winded area of the outskirts of Sunagakure. As the figure came into the site of the Sunagkaure Entrance, his appearance became to broaden. Yet, this still seemed to not be enough: A Black V-Neck, Black Pants, and a Fish Net shirt occupied the clothing of this ninja, a slender blade placed smoothly on the back of this man as he looked toward the entrance. A pair of gleaming Emerald Green Eyes shone brightly in the sun, as he made it's way closer and closer two guards came up to him

"Halt . . . Name and Business"
- Guard 1

"He looks Familiar . . ."
- Guard 2

The Man gave a quick smile as he merely kept walking, he looked in there direction for a split second before returning his gaze to the entrance. Two thuds indicated that heavy objects had fallen to the soft Sandy dirt of Sunagakure, The Man looked back and shook his head in a disappointed manor, he then returned to his main goal.

"Name: Setoshi Hibiki . . ."

"Business, Apparently Not yours"

- The Man says as he had already started walking through the village.

The man looked around some before staring at a large towered building, he peered down at his hands as if they where supposed to work by themselves. Instantly in a flurry of sand he appeared on the tower where he awaited the arrival of another.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Sunagakure

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of Fate (Private)   Meeting of Fate (Private) Icon_minitimeSun 30 Aug 2009, 3:16 am

Tenshin walked towards the Gates. " Hold i have business with this man." Tenshin then threw a blank scroll at him. " If you wanna go threw with this. Then do what you said, I advise you to train hard your plan doesnt seem easy but it looks fun." Tenshin says as he awaited for the man to follow the orders. Tenshin then stood there and crossed his hands over his chest. " Hope you know what your doing." He says watching the man.
Back to top Go down
Hckr.
Banned
Banned

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of Fate (Private)   Meeting of Fate (Private) Icon_minitimeSun 30 Aug 2009, 3:23 am

As Setoshi stood there facing the man, he grabbed the scroll and looked at it to make sure it wasn't some type of trap or holding device, but it checked out perfectly. "Sorry about the guards, they'll just be asleep for another three hours", Setoshi says as he bent down and checked there pulse just to make sure they where still breathing. Setoshi recalled the events that he took prier to this moment, The training he had undertook and the Knowledge he had gained during his time. "Yea, I know what I'm doing, I'll be training while I'm in that realm", Setoshi says as he pulled back his coat revealing a set of arm, Leg, And body weights.

Setoshi Pulled open the scroll, grabbed a kunai and pricked his fingers until blood started to stream from them, he proceeded to write his name in his own blood. "Don't worry, Nothings easy in life. . .Your turn", Setoshi says turning the scroll so that Tenshin could sign it.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of Fate (Private)   Meeting of Fate (Private) Icon_minitimeSun 30 Aug 2009, 3:28 am

Tenshin took placed his thumb on his sword then slid it across fast. Tenshin then sighned is name on the scroll as he took it from the man. " Hum, that is all, So whats next." Tenshin says in a calm voice looking at him. Tenshin then looked at him as the wound on his thumb healed a bit quickly. Tenshin then handed the Scroll back to the man.
Back to top Go down
Hckr.
Banned
Banned

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of Fate (Private)   Meeting of Fate (Private) Icon_minitimeSun 30 Aug 2009, 3:35 am

Setoshi gave a weak smile as he bent down and rolled the scroll back up, he handed it to Tenshin then stepped a few feet back. Instantly he disappeared, a note fell to the floor waiting for Tenshin to read it.

Note: Summon me when needed . . . . .
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of Fate (Private)   Meeting of Fate (Private) Icon_minitimeSun 30 Aug 2009, 3:39 am

Tenshin signed. Tenshin grabed the no and read it then burnt it in his palm. Tenshin turned around and walked away as the jounin begin to wake up. " I took care of him dont worry." Tenshin says as he placed the Summoning Scroll in his Kazekage robe. Tenshin then walked back inside his office. Tenshin then placed the Scroll in a secret place then layed back and went to sleep.

(Topic closed)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of Fate (Private)   Meeting of Fate (Private) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting of Fate (Private)
Page 1 of 1