Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Manekis has a orpgdm Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
Manekis has a orpgdm Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Manekis has a orpgdm Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Manekis has a orpgdm Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Manekis has a orpgdm Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Manekis has a orpgdm Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Manekis has a orpgdm Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Manekis has a orpgdm Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Manekis has a orpgdm Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Manekis has a orpgdm

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Maneki Neko
Chuunin
Chuunin
Maneki Neko

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village: suna

Manekis has a orpgdm Empty
PostSubject: Manekis has a orpgdm   Manekis has a orpgdm Icon_minitimeTue 02 Feb 2010, 1:24 am

Maneki was out for his daily training and decided to go to the training field to see how much his speed had increased since he had started using the weights. When he arrived at the training ground he noticed that the air that day was really dry and there was no humidity that day. Maneki went over to the center of the training area and took his weights off. He then started to stretch and got ready to run. After 10 minutes of stretching he was ready to run. He then began to run around the area an was surprised at how fast he was going.
Back to top Go down
Oriena Nimakee
ANBU
ANBU
Oriena Nimakee

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: A rank
Village: Hidden Mist

PostSubject: Re: Manekis has a orpgdm   Manekis has a orpgdm Icon_minitimeTue 02 Feb 2010, 3:25 am

Oriena was doing her daily ANBU rounds around the area in checking to see who was around and doing what to make sure no trouble was to caused at any time. She was designated this specific area when she came across a young man doing a bit of practicing in the training facility, and she decided to halt her position and observe the kid as this was her last area. She reminisced through the time she was at the younger portion of rank and just getting into her own, learning her abilities and such. She was always a hard worker but loved to have fun, though now, in her current position there weren't as many of those fun times. Now as an ANBU black-op it was all business and the relaxing portions were few and far between with the responsibilities to her clan thrown in. She had nothing to do surprisingly after this so she settled in a crouched position from a tree, high above the boy and observed him.
Back to top Go down
Maneki Neko
Chuunin
Chuunin
Maneki Neko

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Manekis has a orpgdm   Manekis has a orpgdm Icon_minitimeThu 04 Feb 2010, 5:56 pm

Twenty minutes after maneki started jogging he decided to stop. He went over to a training log and sat down on it. After two minutes of sitting there he noticed something. There was a person in a tree looking at his direction. Worried about who it was maneki threw a kunai at the person.
Back to top Go down
Oriena Nimakee
ANBU
ANBU
Oriena Nimakee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Manekis has a orpgdm   Manekis has a orpgdm Icon_minitimeFri 05 Feb 2010, 4:56 am

At the height that Oriena was, she had to do very little to avoid the man attention grabber so as opposed to move from the projectile, she simply waited for a precise moment. As the blade of the kunai came to her, she nonchalantly turned, allowing the blade portion to pass by her and snagged it by the handle from the air. Still looking at the kid, she tossed the kunai up and down for a moment and then proceeded to stab it into the base of the tree. She understood the logic of the boy and couldn't blame him for his actions, for not many people wouldnt feel uncomfortable with an individual baring down at them with their eyes. "Tell me young man, how far can you go with a small work ethic such as I have seen in yours? You have not been but less than a half hour and yet you have decided to take a brake from your light training...why? Don't you feel compelled to push your body to the limits with a minimal of rest and maximum of effort during a time such as this?" she asked him. The female ANBU remained in her current location, seeing the kid as no threat to her and seeing no reason to believe so either.
Back to top Go down
Maneki Neko
Chuunin
Chuunin
Maneki Neko

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Manekis has a orpgdm   Manekis has a orpgdm Icon_minitimeSun 07 Feb 2010, 6:43 pm

Maneki Listened to the person opinion and decided that the person was right. Maneki then said to the person" Well i guess your right if i dont push myself i wont get any stronger." Maneki then proceeded with his training. Maneki did a hand stand and started to walk forward with his hands. He was planning to walk a mile on his bare hands.
Back to top Go down
Oriena Nimakee
ANBU
ANBU
Oriena Nimakee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Manekis has a orpgdm   Manekis has a orpgdm Icon_minitimeMon 08 Feb 2010, 5:17 am

((Um, you do remember that this is an orpdm right?))
Back to top Go down
Maneki Neko
Chuunin
Chuunin
Maneki Neko

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Manekis has a orpgdm   Manekis has a orpgdm Icon_minitimeMon 08 Feb 2010, 12:33 pm

((yeah you can attack my char at any time.))
Back to top Go down
Oriena Nimakee
ANBU
ANBU
Oriena Nimakee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Manekis has a orpgdm   Manekis has a orpgdm Icon_minitimeTue 09 Feb 2010, 5:32 am

Making an estimation of how far the young one would go if he actually did as it seemed and walk on his hand for a distance, Oriena took the kunai from the tree and tossed it high into the air at an angle. Doing this was simply to allow the kid to take his mind off of the woman and proceed with taking approximately 17 steps from his spot before the kunai landing on top of his left hand. But this was based on a slight hypothesis on where he'd go to and at what pace he'd be moving as well as him continuing without any interruptions. She continued to lean up against the tree as the kunai descended from the sky and made its way towards its destination as planned. "I wonder how this boy will react from such a petty and yet random mockery of an attack of him" she said in her head looking on, interested and underneath the mask, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Manekis has a orpgdm   Manekis has a orpgdm Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Manekis has a orpgdm
Page 1 of 1