Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Cup O' Noodles. {Open to all Kumo Shinobi's } - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
Cup O' Noodles. {Open to all Kumo Shinobi's } - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Cup O' Noodles. {Open to all Kumo Shinobi's } - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Cup O' Noodles. {Open to all Kumo Shinobi's } - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Cup O' Noodles. {Open to all Kumo Shinobi's } - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Cup O' Noodles. {Open to all Kumo Shinobi's } - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Cup O' Noodles. {Open to all Kumo Shinobi's } - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Cup O' Noodles. {Open to all Kumo Shinobi's } - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Cup O' Noodles. {Open to all Kumo Shinobi's } - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Cup O' Noodles. {Open to all Kumo Shinobi's }

Go down 
+4
Ryusaki Toketsu
Kiero Uchiha
Nocturne
Nobunaga Oda
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dark Soldier
Chuunin
Chuunin
Dark Soldier

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Cup O' Noodles. {Open to all Kumo Shinobi's } - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cup O' Noodles. {Open to all Kumo Shinobi's }   Cup O' Noodles. {Open to all Kumo Shinobi's } - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Feb 2010, 10:11 am

OOC:

Got'ta delete? e.e
Back to top Go down
Danzo Hozuki
Legendary Swordsman
Legendary Swordsman
Danzo Hozuki

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Cup O' Noodles. {Open to all Kumo Shinobi's }   Cup O' Noodles. {Open to all Kumo Shinobi's } - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 02 Mar 2010, 12:16 am

After Danzo left the ramen shop, he began walking in the direction on the village gates because he was planning on leaving with Masaru for a while just so they could go on a walk threw the coldness weather. By the time that they got about half way to the gates Danzo slightly turned his head to the right noticing that someone was running behind them but he didn't know who it was. Danzo and Masaru continued walking while making a single hand sign causing the rain that lightly fall to the earth turned to snow allowing Danzo to use his snow jutsu if needed. As the figure got closer and closer to Danzo, he noticed that the man was wearing a hat which made him curious of who it was so he turned around to find that the Raikage was behind him. Immediately Danzo stopped as so did Masaru, but he didn't turn around, instead he sat down and waited. Within the seconds of turning around the Raikage approached him with a letter, but for some reason Danzo felt that he had lost half of his chakra within the time they crossed paths at the shop and now. Right away he knew it wasn't him just a mere clone of him which made more sense to Danzo. The clone extended its hand while holding a letter that sat on the edges of his finger tips awating for Danzo to remove it from his possession so he could return back to the real Raikage-sama. Danzo knew that it was mission and he didn't really want to do anything today besides enjoy the nice weather, but it wasn't like he would turn the mission down. Danzo, extended his hand and grabbed onto the letter while closing his hand making sure he didn't drop it on the wet ground "Thanks" Danzo told the clone then looked down at his clenched fist that held the letter. He then opened the letter and began reading it to himself, but while he read it little snow flacks landed on the paper making it a little hard for him to read the black words being covered by white snow flacks. Just after Danzo finished reading the mission, he folded it back up, then inserted the letter into his pocket causing it to become slightly damp. Danzo looked at Masaru then let out a slight sigh "Looks like we won't be leaving just yet" Danzo said to the wolf, then began walking around the village for a Genin, and another Chuunin but Danzo had no idea of and Genin, but did have a Chuunin in mid. All he had to do was find this chuunin and talk to him which might take a while but he had a week so it was nothing to worry about...At least for now it wasn't.
Back to top Go down
Nocturne
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Nocturne

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: A Rank
Village: N/A

PostSubject: Re: Cup O' Noodles. {Open to all Kumo Shinobi's }   Cup O' Noodles. {Open to all Kumo Shinobi's } - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 17 Jun 2010, 9:47 am

Kaze sat in the chair with his head down, listening to what Kiero had to say. "Murderer....is such a strong word. I'll say it was more like revenge.... He then trailed off his sentence, stopping only to order a cup of green tea. "And yes...I have almost perfected my technique. Soon eye contact will no longer be needed. The waitress then arrived with his green tea and walked away, attending to the other customers. "However, the story everyone knows is false. I may have eliminated a few select people, but it wasn't on purpose." Without taking a glance at the counter, Kaze gently grabbed the tea cup and took a small sip, enjoying the warmth as it travelled down his throat. "On my first S-Ranked mission, with my best friend Renji, I had unlocked my Mangekyou Sharingan for the first time. You see, when our opponent almost killed me, Renji jumped in and sacrificed himself for me. Because of his sacrificed, I unlocked my Mangekyou. But when I came back to Konoha, they assumed I killed Renji in order to unlock my Mangekyou. So they ordered me to leave the village, even my own parents believed that pathetic lie. Out of anger and rage, I slaughtered a few elders, my parents, and a couple of Uchiha that in my way. Oh, and I spared Mayuri, who now believes he should avenge our parents by killing me." After taking another sip of tea, Kaze turns his gaze onto Kiero. "But enough of the past, I need you to do me a favor. I want you to rid me of the Cursed Seal my leader placed on me. I'm tired of taking orders from that weak rat, so I plan on leaving the Akatsuki. Atleast after the seal is removed, of course."
Back to top Go down
Kiero Uchiha
Jounin
Jounin
Kiero Uchiha

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S rank
Village: Kumogakure

PostSubject: Re: Cup O' Noodles. {Open to all Kumo Shinobi's }   Cup O' Noodles. {Open to all Kumo Shinobi's } - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 17 Jun 2010, 10:49 am

"Murderer....is such a strong word. I'll say it was more like revenge...." Kaze spoke. Kiero grinned, a grinned filled with sarcasticness. " Revenge?, revenge is a false path. Whoever follows it shall suffer sadness, hardship and most likely..." Kiero paused for a second, turning his eyes to Kaze and continued, " shall... perish.." He was very serious in tone, but was actually no more than joking. He then took another sip from his soup, as Kaze continued to speak. "However, the story everyone knows is false. I may have eliminated a few select people, but it wasn't on purpose." he said. Kiero replied, " My eyes only sees the truth, I have known those facts a long time ago... but still despite what happened... it was a mistake you killed those people. " He showed caring again for the Uchiha Clan. Kiero valued honor, and for him killing defenseless people are sign of cowardness and dishonor, in which he despise. " Do you intend to terrify me by telling me your achievements? which are nothing compared to what the other shinobi's in the history of the ninja world has done. Mangekyou Sharingan is indeed powerful, but be careful on who you tell that... you might be shocked in the end..." As he spoke, Kiero was looking at the nothingness.

After Kiero finished eating the soup, Kaze spoke again. " Oh, and I spared Mayuri, who now believes he should avenge our parents by killing me. " Kiero chuckled, disregarding his position and poise. " Revenge... is different from belief. Mayuri feels his going to take vengeance when he finally kills you, but what he doesn't know is that he only believes your death would allow his mind to be peaceful. That' is his difference against you... Kaze. " Kiero had once again spoke about difference, which he constantly does. Even a powerful shinobi like him knows when to speak his thoughts and not. He was getting bored, for he knew Kaze didn't came there to chat with him, its too risky. And finally he reveals his mission. "But enough of the past, I need you to do me a favor. I want you to rid me of the Cursed Seal my leader placed on me. I'm tired of taking orders from that weak rat, so I plan on leaving the Akatsuki. Atleast after the seal is removed, of course." Kiero showed annoyance, he felt like a charity who helps everybody. Where infact, he only helps those who are in need. But due to respect he complied, " Well... first the past does affect the present and the future. And removing the curse seal and betraying akatsuki? That's like one of the brightest idea I have heard this past few weeks. Do you know that I am infact in an alliance with the akatsuki leader? " He paused before continuing. " But if your talking about the seal, you've come to the right person. I'm the only living shinobi capable of performing seals as such. Yet, I don't agree that easily. What do you have for me if I help you?.." Kiero isn't in need of anything, and doesn't really want to help Kaze, but if he offers something, Kiero may or may not change his mind.
Back to top Go down
Nocturne
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Nocturne

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Cup O' Noodles. {Open to all Kumo Shinobi's }   Cup O' Noodles. {Open to all Kumo Shinobi's } - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 17 Jun 2010, 11:26 am

" Well... first the past does affect the present and the future. And removing the curse seal and betraying akatsuki? That's like one of the brightest idea I have heard this past few weeks. Do you know that I am infact in an alliance with the akatsuki leader? But if your talking about the seal, you've come to the right person. I'm the only living shinobi capable of performing seals as such. Yet, I don't agree that easily. What do you have for me if I help you?.." After taking another sip of tea, Kaze once again held his gaze at Kiero. "That alliance might not be needed, since my leader has nothing to offer. What would you gain from him? Do you really expect he would grant all your wishes? Our leader doesn't always follow through on everything. For he can't even keep Konoha under control. If you take away this seal, I'll....." Moments before he could finish, the tea cup dropped helplessly onto the ground. It shattered, tea spilling all over the ground. "Ahhh!" He growled, grasping his right hand against his neck. For at that spot lied his cursed seal, burning hot red. "It seems...*puff*...Kyogi believes.....*puff* *puff*......that I've spoken a little too much..." He managed to say, with his right eye gazing at Kiero, as if he expected him to do something about his pain.
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Sunagakure

PostSubject: Re: Cup O' Noodles. {Open to all Kumo Shinobi's }   Cup O' Noodles. {Open to all Kumo Shinobi's } - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 17 Jun 2010, 11:34 am

"That alliance might not be needed, since my leader has nothing to offer. What would you gain from him? Do you really expect he would grant all your wishes? Our leader doesn't always follow through on everything. For he can't even keep Konoha under control. If you take away this seal, I'll....." Kaze spoke. Kiero replied, " Well... I actually dont need his help. But having him on my side is a pretty good thing. Yet I will spoke firmly, I do not rely to him..." As soon as he finished his sentence, Kaze suddenly growled, as if something is taking over him. Kiero spoke, " Well.. well ... well what is this? I guess you really are here to fight me... or else... " he quickly stood from his seat. Ordering the owner of the shop to run, while he quickly removed his kage robe and hat. A sword in display hanged in the wall of the shop. Without hesitation, Kiero quickly took it and took a stance. He didn't showed any fear nor hesitation. He knew this is something to do with the curse, just by observing. He was ready anytime Kaze will attack, or will he back down.
Back to top Go down
Nocturne
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Nocturne

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Cup O' Noodles. {Open to all Kumo Shinobi's }   Cup O' Noodles. {Open to all Kumo Shinobi's } - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 17 Jun 2010, 11:55 am

" Well... I actually dont need his help. But having him on my side is a pretty good thing. Yet I will spoke firmly, I do not rely to him..." Kaze kept part of his gaze on Kiero as he continued. "Well.. well ... well what is this? I guess you really are here to fight me... or else... " "Are...you...*puff*...ignorant? I'm not *puff* foolish enough to try...*puff*...kill you! But fine....kill me. Though...*puff*...you will surely regret it. I guess *puff* it was a horrible idea to wish for....a much more honorable death. Since I...*puff*....wasn't able to correct my mistakes....*puff*....I want you to keep an eye on Mayuri. I don't want...him to follow the *puff* path of darkness. And sure he...*puff*..." Kaze could barely continue, for his temperature was rising above average, as sweat covered his face. A small crowd had already formed around the ramen shop, wondering at what was going on. "But....*puff* *puff*...please let him know....*puff*....that I loved him..." Trailing off his sentence, Kaze started to lose conciousness.
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Sunagakure

PostSubject: Re: Cup O' Noodles. {Open to all Kumo Shinobi's }   Cup O' Noodles. {Open to all Kumo Shinobi's } - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Jun 2010, 9:48 am

"Are...you...*puff*...ignorant? I'm not *puff* foolish enough to try...*puff*...kill you! But fine....kill me. Though...*puff*...you will surely regret it. I guess *puff* it was a horrible idea to wish for....a much more honorable death. Since I...*puff*....wasn't able to correct my mistakes....*puff*....I want you to keep an eye on Mayuri. I don't want...him to follow the *puff* path of darkness. And sure he...*puff*..." Slowly Kaze seemed to be undergoing some transformation. But Kiero stood unmoved, emotions are a waste of time when your face to face with a guy like Kaze. His words were touching, but Kiero can distinguish the difference from true and fake. He replied, " Sure, as long as I'm the Raikage... nothing will harm Kumogakure no Sato.." Kiero gripped the sword with force, almost twisting its handle. He will attack anytime, if Kaze thought he can easily fool a guy like Kiero... it was a mistake... all of his moves were a mistake. If he wouldn't give him a good deal now, he's going to die on the spot. Kiero slowly revealed his 3 tomoe sharingan, swirling unto his eyes with bloodshot color. With the sharingan activated, killing was easy and possible for him. He will not hesitate to kill if there were innocent people's on the line. Killing was simple as protecting his people. Who would protect them if none were brave enough to kill and splatter blood upon his hands. Kumogakure would have fall already if Kiero was that type of guy.

Sadly... he isn't. As he gripped the sword, his sharingan analyzed the area. Searching for advantages and disadvantages. The ramen shop was not spacious to move in. But the straight path could be used, yet trying a different angle could be better. Kiero showed how great a tactician and strategist he is, just by simply doing that. By that time a small crowd had already formed outside the ramen shop. Yet when they saw their Raikage held a sword, they fled, for they knew something bad was about to happen. " If you really want to die, then let me help you with that " He spoke, and then proceeded to attack Kaze. He quickly moved, jumping from a chair, gaining speed. With the sword tightly gripped upon his hands. He was a moment away from slashing Kaze to death, until he noticed Kaze was slowly losing his conciousness. Kiero quickly withdrawed his sword and stopped to catch Kaze from falling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cup O' Noodles. {Open to all Kumo Shinobi's }   Cup O' Noodles. {Open to all Kumo Shinobi's } - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cup O' Noodles. {Open to all Kumo Shinobi's }
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2