Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Hinata drinking tea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
Hinata drinking tea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Hinata drinking tea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Hinata drinking tea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Hinata drinking tea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Hinata drinking tea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Hinata drinking tea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Hinata drinking tea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Hinata drinking tea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Hinata drinking tea

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Hinata drinking tea - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hinata drinking tea   Hinata drinking tea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Jul 2008, 3:09 pm

"no, i meant that since you are only human, your chakra would be sensed for miles. even thoug you look harmless, people will be unsettled by you. after a few years, you would have almost bottomless chakra."
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Hinata drinking tea   Hinata drinking tea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Jul 2008, 3:25 pm

"uuh? Bottomless chakra? I need to learn that, Ki-kun!" Hinata looks very eager.
Back to top Go down
http://clashesofswords.forumsrpg.com
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Hinata drinking tea   Hinata drinking tea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Jul 2008, 4:45 pm

"just do that regularly and in about two years, your chakra would multiply by twelve."
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Hinata drinking tea   Hinata drinking tea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Jul 2008, 6:17 pm

"So..stomach is the first level?" Hinata puts her hands togheter to create the feeling of a safety.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Hinata drinking tea   Hinata drinking tea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Jul 2008, 8:52 pm

"the base of your spine is, then stomach, heart and brin to put it in short. it goes m easest to hardest to control."
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Hinata drinking tea   Hinata drinking tea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 26 Jul 2008, 4:51 am

Hinata takes a deep breath and closes her eyes. She begins to focus on her spine.
Back to top Go down
NX Admin
Administrator
NX Admin

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: N/A

PostSubject: Re: Hinata drinking tea   Hinata drinking tea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 26 Jul 2008, 12:45 pm

((Since your is complete. I'll like yout to return back to Konoha.))
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-x.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Hinata drinking tea   Hinata drinking tea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 26 Jul 2008, 3:14 pm

(( Let it be, its an interssting concept by Ki. I like it ))
" Leave it Hinata, no one can master it unless they have lived for atleast 50 years with a strict discipline. It would be wiser for you to try and master Sage Technique's. They are not easy, but they can be mastered on the basis of skill alone. These technique's require time as well as skill. The only disadvantage to these technique's is they are just as strong as you are" Pein had already mastered these technique's. He too was a buddhist, like Ki. He was also a disciple of Jiraya, the Toad Sage. He knew both the technique's well.
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Hinata drinking tea   Hinata drinking tea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 26 Jul 2008, 5:56 pm

Hinata gets up and gets herself in to the Hyuuga stance.
"Pein-san, you are a former Akatsuki!" Hinata gives the evil eye at Pein.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hinata drinking tea   Hinata drinking tea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 26 Jul 2008, 5:59 pm

" Chill. I'm in Dark Palm Now. And even if you are foolish enough to fight me, your chances of beating me are nill" Pein went in the Hut and returned with a glass of water. He slowely drank the water. Staring at Hinata the whole time.
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Hinata drinking tea   Hinata drinking tea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 26 Jul 2008, 6:20 pm

"Dark Palm?" Hinata slowly lowers her arms.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hinata drinking tea   Hinata drinking tea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 26 Jul 2008, 6:23 pm

" Yes, Dark Palm. But that does not concern you yet" He said as he leaned on a fence drinking the water. He then placed the glass on the fence, balancing it perfectly. " Tell me Hinata. Is your purpose here ,merely to gain strength?" Pein asked her as if trying to tell her something.
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Hinata drinking tea   Hinata drinking tea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 26 Jul 2008, 6:25 pm

Hinata opens her mouth to say something but then changes her mind. She glances on the wall.
Perhaps it wouldn't be the smartest idea to reveal anything to a former Akatsuki.
Back to top Go down
Shu
Genin
Genin
Shu

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: E Rank
Village: Hidden Leaf

PostSubject: Re: Hinata drinking tea   Hinata drinking tea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 26 Jul 2008, 11:18 pm

Hello. You are a ninja from the leaf, correct? Shu said, dropping in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hinata drinking tea   Hinata drinking tea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Jul 2008, 2:42 am

" Don't worry, i am not a member of those maniacs any longer. Beside's i can hep you" There was sudden change in the attitude of the Pein who stood before Hinata.
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Hinata drinking tea   Hinata drinking tea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Jul 2008, 9:21 am

Hinata still looks around suspiciously, she doesn't feel comfortable around Pein.
"Pein-san, why are you here?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hinata drinking tea   Hinata drinking tea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Jul 2008, 9:26 am

" That does not conern you. My work here was done. I though i'd frop by to a freinds house for some tea. I sensed some chakra here, so i came to see who it was." Pein replied once again returning to his buisness like voice.
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Hinata drinking tea   Hinata drinking tea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Jul 2008, 10:37 am

Hinata thinks for a while.
She decided to show Pein a seat at the floor, near to a short table. The table had 2 candles, 4 tea cups and a teapot.
"Pein-san, you requested tea?" Hinata walks to the other side of the table and sits down on her knees and lets her hands rest on them.
"Pein-san, what kind of help are you offering?" Hinata still feels that she has to be on guard. She feels slightly scared.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hinata drinking tea   Hinata drinking tea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Jul 2008, 10:42 am

" Its quite Simple. I am offering to help you learn a Sage Technique. Not as strong as a Toad Sage Tecnique, but strong enough to increase the power of your Gentle Fist. Do you wish to learn ?" Pein asked as he took the Tea and, sipped it.
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Hinata drinking tea   Hinata drinking tea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Jul 2008, 10:48 am

This is a great risk, Hinata thought to herself.
*cough* "Tea?" Hinata grabs the teapot.
"Why do you wish to help me, Pein-san?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hinata drinking tea   Hinata drinking tea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Jul 2008, 10:55 am

Pein smiled. " To become even more strong, than i already am."
Pein takes another Sip of tea.
" Well... whats your answer?"
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Hinata drinking tea   Hinata drinking tea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Jul 2008, 11:07 am

"Uhm...Pein-san..." Hinata thinks about it. "...your answer didn't say much"
"I don't want to go against Konoha... whatever your reasons are." Hinata pours tea to herself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hinata drinking tea   Hinata drinking tea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Jul 2008, 11:13 am

" Its simple. If i would teach you this technique, you will add your own style into it making it tronger, and this proces of teaching and modifying of the technique will go on for a long time, till it someone who is wrothy of my time will learn, it and challenge me. My Victory against him will make me stronger. And i am in Dark Palm, i am allied with Leaf as well as Mist." Pein ended his long and detailed explanation. " The person who is worthy of me could be you, or someone 100 years from now."
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Hinata drinking tea   Hinata drinking tea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Jul 2008, 11:49 am

Hinata is thinking about Pein's offer while drinking her tea.
"That makes me your number one target, if I learn the technique." Hinata is still scared of Pein.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hinata drinking tea   Hinata drinking tea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Jul 2008, 12:26 pm

" An Uchiha maybe a a better learner, but a Hyuuga is always a better performer, i need someone who will strengthen it or atleast pass it down properly." Pein moved up behind Hinata," Waddya say ? "
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hinata drinking tea   Hinata drinking tea - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hinata drinking tea
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next