Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
the puppet goes for a little Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
the puppet goes for a little Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
the puppet goes for a little Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
the puppet goes for a little Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
the puppet goes for a little Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
the puppet goes for a little Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
the puppet goes for a little Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
the puppet goes for a little Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
the puppet goes for a little Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

the puppet goes for a little

Go down 
+4
Alucard
Hitogoroshi
Lkitty
Zento
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Zento

Zento

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S rank
Village: Cloud

the puppet goes for a little Empty
PostSubject: the puppet goes for a little   the puppet goes for a little Icon_minitimeMon 22 Feb 2010, 12:06 am

ok i'm just going to say it. this site is bullshit. you know it, i know it. So i am getting pissed about that so, i'm going to take a break for some time. I will come back
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the puppet goes for a little   the puppet goes for a little Icon_minitimeMon 22 Feb 2010, 12:12 am

Later, Come back soon.
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Sunagakure

PostSubject: Re: the puppet goes for a little   the puppet goes for a little Icon_minitimeMon 22 Feb 2010, 12:22 am

Dumbass, dont call the site bullshit just because there are a lot of bad things happening to you.

Your the bullshi* one.

Be back soon, Love ya.

~Kit
Back to top Go down
Hitogoroshi
Chuunin
Chuunin
Hitogoroshi

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village: Mist

PostSubject: Re: the puppet goes for a little   the puppet goes for a little Icon_minitimeMon 22 Feb 2010, 2:06 am

Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: the puppet goes for a little   the puppet goes for a little Icon_minitimeMon 22 Feb 2010, 2:48 am

Lkitty wrote:
Dumbass, dont call the site bullshit just because there are a lot of bad things happening to you.

Your the bullshi* one.

Be back soon, Love ya.

~Kit
Kitsuke STFU
Your getting annoying,
As I see it your the main reason your causeing him
To become so pissed off, I say you should go
You need a break, You becoming ignorant.
By All means I dont mean to make you look
Foolish but your really starting to piss me off
Above all. Like I said your out of Control.
Back to top Go down
Hitogoroshi
Chuunin
Chuunin
Hitogoroshi

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: the puppet goes for a little   the puppet goes for a little Icon_minitimeMon 22 Feb 2010, 2:52 am

For some reason, I'm glad that I don't know what you two are talking about; It's true, ignorance is bliss.
Back to top Go down
Zento

Zento

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S rank
Village: Cloud

PostSubject: Re: the puppet goes for a little   the puppet goes for a little Icon_minitimeMon 22 Feb 2010, 9:31 am

Lkitty wrote:

Your the bullshi* one.

Be back soon, Love ya.

~Kit

look Kit. you say that your doing your jo but face it. the only time you do your job is when your making me weaker and weaker. THAT'S ALL YOU DO! you make Yotobi weak. do some real admin work and just do that to all the people on this site.
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: the puppet goes for a little   the puppet goes for a little Icon_minitimeMon 22 Feb 2010, 10:48 am

M'kay, If you guys say so. I'm stupid and yeah I'm ignorant. Who cares?, xD.

Dont worry Tenshin I'm taking my break. I dont have deal with your childishness. And Zento thanks for reminding me of my job. Dun worry I wont bother you anymore, you wont be seeing my name in the Mod Group again or even as an Admin. I'm quitting my job, just like what you would love to.

Quote :

look Kit. you say that your doing your jo but face it. the only time you do your job is when your making me weaker and weaker. THAT'S ALL YOU DO! you make Yotobi weak. do some real admin work and just do that to all the people on this site.

And yeah I really dont see myself approving something. As if I only check your things, I'm proud to say...

I do alot of things and more better things than you TENSHIN. Eat that and suck that my friend.
I really dont do my job, I could you shove all the approved things I check everyday in your face Zento and you know that.

But yeah its the end, I dont want to cause trouble and have to leave the site again. Dun wanna, I'll do it next month xD.

~Kit, by the way I suck at being an Admin :D
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: the puppet goes for a little   the puppet goes for a little Icon_minitimeMon 22 Feb 2010, 6:24 pm

Lkitty wrote:
M'kay, If you guys say so. I'm stupid and yeah I'm ignorant. Who cares?, xD.

Dont worry Tenshin I'm taking my break. I dont have deal with your childishness. And Zento thanks for reminding me of my job. Dun worry I wont bother you anymore, you wont be seeing my name in the Mod Group again or even as an Admin. I'm quitting my job, just like what you would love to.

Quote :

And yeah I really dont see myself approving something. As if I only check your things, I'm proud to say...

I do alot of things and more better things than you TENSHIN. Eat that and suck that my friend.
I really dont do my job, I could you shove all the approved things I check everyday in your face Zento and you know that.

But yeah its the end, I dont want to cause trouble and have to leave the site again. Dun wanna, I'll do it next month xD.

~Kit, by the way I suck at being an Admin :D

I never said anything at all.
Just said you acting ignorant,
But you wanna take what I said
Up the Ass by all means be my guess.
I have no reason to stoop to your level and
Talk bad about you.
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: the puppet goes for a little   the puppet goes for a little Icon_minitimeMon 22 Feb 2010, 6:45 pm

Ok, you said so buddy. But I did whats best I resigned. Now lets see how the staffs work without me :D

P.S Goodluck Hope you do better.
Back to top Go down
Tzuchi
Genin
Genin
Tzuchi

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village: Hidden Sand Village

PostSubject: Re: the puppet goes for a little   the puppet goes for a little Icon_minitimeTue 23 Feb 2010, 2:21 pm

ARE YOU SERIOUS kitsuke arent you supposed to be gone pouting like a small child? All this site is full of fuking drama how about everyone grows up and stop acting like suck idiots -.-
Back to top Go down
Hitogoroshi
Chuunin
Chuunin
Hitogoroshi

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: the puppet goes for a little   the puppet goes for a little Icon_minitimeTue 23 Feb 2010, 6:16 pm

... Negative comments won't really help the situation at this point.
Back to top Go down
Tzuchi
Genin
Genin
Tzuchi

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: the puppet goes for a little   the puppet goes for a little Icon_minitimeTue 23 Feb 2010, 7:39 pm

Hitogoroshi wrote:
... Negative comments won't really help the situation at this point.

It wont but why not its fun CHIBI!
Back to top Go down
Hitogoroshi
Chuunin
Chuunin
Hitogoroshi

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: the puppet goes for a little   the puppet goes for a little Icon_minitimeTue 23 Feb 2010, 8:23 pm

Lol, Though some people might not think so, and due to the fact that other people cannot understand tone of voice since we are typing and not talking it will lead to grudges and bad feelings torward each other and maybe ourselves; but yes, it is very fun.
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: the puppet goes for a little   the puppet goes for a little Icon_minitimeWed 24 Feb 2010, 7:39 am

Tzuchi wrote:
ARE YOU SERIOUS kitsuke arent you supposed to be gone pouting like a small child? All this site is full of fuking drama how about everyone grows up and stop acting like suck idiots -.-

I had enough of your disrespect, dont wish I have my powers, I'll ban you on the spot for disrespecting a lot of people in this site.

~ Just wait,
Back to top Go down
Tzuchi
Genin
Genin
Tzuchi

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: the puppet goes for a little   the puppet goes for a little Icon_minitimeWed 24 Feb 2010, 9:14 am

aww i <3 you too kitsuke and zento pretty much has a point im only here because someone else wants me to be here -.-
Back to top Go down
Requiem
Jounin
Jounin
Requiem

Shinobi Info
Village: Thai Underworld .

PostSubject: Re: the puppet goes for a little   the puppet goes for a little Icon_minitimeSun 28 Feb 2010, 8:07 pm

It's been a few days, but seriously, Tenshin AND Kitsuke .
STOP FLAMING ! D=<
Back to top Go down
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S Rank
Village: None

PostSubject: Re: the puppet goes for a little   the puppet goes for a little Icon_minitimeSun 28 Feb 2010, 9:05 pm

Stop flaming, or I'll have you both Beheaded. >>
Back to top Go down
http://www.narutor.org/
Isaku
Genin
Genin
Isaku

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village: Konoha

PostSubject: Re: the puppet goes for a little   the puppet goes for a little Icon_minitimeSun 28 Feb 2010, 10:10 pm

Cya Zento ..
Back to top Go down
http://naruto-r.darkbb.com
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: the puppet goes for a little   the puppet goes for a little Icon_minitimeWed 03 Mar 2010, 5:38 pm

Kosmos wrote:
It's been a few days, but seriously, Tenshin AND Kitsuke .
STOP FLAMING ! D=<
Um, Your late and we wasn't flamming.
It was just a regular talk.
Back to top Go down
Requiem
Jounin
Jounin
Requiem

Shinobi Info
Village: Thai Underworld .

PostSubject: Re: the puppet goes for a little   the puppet goes for a little Icon_minitimeWed 03 Mar 2010, 7:45 pm

Lkitty wrote:
Tzuchi wrote:

I had enough of your disrespect, dont wish I have my powers, I'll ban you on the spot for disrespecting a lot of people in this site.

~ Just wait,

Uh, this is apparently not flaming ..
Well, it's cussing, disrespect, and most of all, FLAMING .
Deal with it Tenshin, this is your first, and final warning for flaming in topics .
Next time, it's a talk with admins myself, and you will be banned, probably, for MANY things you've done .
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: the puppet goes for a little   the puppet goes for a little Icon_minitimeWed 03 Mar 2010, 10:14 pm

Tell the fucking admins.
You speak like I give a shit.
Anywho I wasn't flamming idiot
My name isn't Tzuchi so please
Find beter proof you ... I wont say that word... YET
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the puppet goes for a little   the puppet goes for a little Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the puppet goes for a little
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto X :: 2011 Archive-
Jump to: