Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
KISHO VS RYUKU 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
KISHO VS RYUKU 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
KISHO VS RYUKU 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
KISHO VS RYUKU 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
KISHO VS RYUKU 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
KISHO VS RYUKU 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
KISHO VS RYUKU 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
KISHO VS RYUKU 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
KISHO VS RYUKU 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

KISHO VS RYUKU 2

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Location : ever notice that box behind your house, yeah, that's me

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

KISHO VS RYUKU 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: KISHO VS RYUKU 2   KISHO VS RYUKU 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 19 Jul 2008, 12:28 am

Kisho drew his swords and sliced each paper bomb, making them useless pieces of paper "try again" than landed and fired a dozen rounds at Ryuku
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KISHO VS RYUKU 2   KISHO VS RYUKU 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 19 Jul 2008, 12:35 am

ryuku lands on the ground and dogges all of them
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: KISHO VS RYUKU 2   KISHO VS RYUKU 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 19 Jul 2008, 12:37 am

Kisho appeared behind ryuku, holding his two swords like a pair of scissors against ryuku's neck
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KISHO VS RYUKU 2   KISHO VS RYUKU 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 19 Jul 2008, 12:43 am

ryuku smieled and said mud wall a shot of mud splashed up and took kishos swords up with it and ryuku jumped and said wrong move as he grabed the swords out of the mud
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: KISHO VS RYUKU 2   KISHO VS RYUKU 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 19 Jul 2008, 12:51 am

"nobody uses my swords but me" he said as he disappeared into a blue blur "those are mine" he appeared behind Ryuku and grabbed him by the collar, spinning and throwing ryuku to the ground, causing cracks underneath him and causing him to drop the swords "why thank you" kisho said as he picked up his swords
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KISHO VS RYUKU 2   KISHO VS RYUKU 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 19 Jul 2008, 12:57 am

Ryuku said your wellcome ryuke said wind bomb jutsu causing kisho to fly
up into the clouds and thenn he did lightning strike jutsu and shock came down
at kisho while he was lying up
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: KISHO VS RYUKU 2   KISHO VS RYUKU 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 19 Jul 2008, 1:04 am

Kisho aimed Hell at the ground and fired almost every round that was in it, allowing the lightning to flow through him, down his sword, and jumping from one ball to the next, all the way into the ground "sunofabitch that hurt" he shouted as he landed and his arms and legs twitched slightly "that's it, you're gonna pay" he thrust his swords into the ground than put his hands together and said "level 7" and instantly became covered in full stell plate armor, wielding a large broadsword and shield
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KISHO VS RYUKU 2   KISHO VS RYUKU 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 19 Jul 2008, 12:34 pm

Ryuku said (oh no thats real bad) and did clone jutsu and said (come find me)
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: KISHO VS RYUKU 2   KISHO VS RYUKU 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 19 Jul 2008, 12:54 pm

"if you insist" he said as he began to walk. slicing his way through the clones
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KISHO VS RYUKU 2   KISHO VS RYUKU 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 19 Jul 2008, 1:01 pm

Ryuku said lightning strike jutsu and smiled at kisho thanks for being metal lightning strikes at kisho and fallows him
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: KISHO VS RYUKU 2   KISHO VS RYUKU 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 19 Jul 2008, 1:06 pm

"he, bad move" kisho held up his shield and let it absorb the power of the attack "my turn" he pointed the shield towards Ryuku and sent a energy wave flying at ryuku
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KISHO VS RYUKU 2   KISHO VS RYUKU 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 19 Jul 2008, 1:07 pm

it hit ryuku but it appeared to be a clone
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: KISHO VS RYUKU 2   KISHO VS RYUKU 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 19 Jul 2008, 1:09 pm

"oh well, not much you can do" he said as he continued to slice away the clones, trying to find the real one
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KISHO VS RYUKU 2   KISHO VS RYUKU 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 19 Jul 2008, 1:12 pm

one by one the clones went down and 4 of them grabed each of his arms and 4 more started to choke him
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: KISHO VS RYUKU 2   KISHO VS RYUKU 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 19 Jul 2008, 1:21 pm

"you can grab at my neck all you want, you won't be able to get through the steel like that" he threw the clones that were holding his arms and grabbed the ones trying to choke him and threw them at the other clones "Zatôichi" kisho said, he eyes fogged over "i know what one id the real you, you can't hide any more" he dashed through the clone to the real one an thrust his sword, going past ryuku's head, but cutting into his shoulder a little "this is over, in less than a minute you won't even be able to move"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KISHO VS RYUKU 2   KISHO VS RYUKU 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 19 Jul 2008, 1:31 pm

ryuku said wrong one and it dissapeard it was a clone
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: KISHO VS RYUKU 2   KISHO VS RYUKU 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 19 Jul 2008, 1:34 pm

((ryuku, you can't make it be a clone, i have superhuman senses, i can smell you, hear your muscles and heart moving and so on, clones don't have hearts or muscles"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KISHO VS RYUKU 2   KISHO VS RYUKU 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 19 Jul 2008, 1:38 pm

???????????????????????????????????????????????
?????????????????????????
???????????????????????????????
????????????????????
/????????????????
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: KISHO VS RYUKU 2   KISHO VS RYUKU 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 19 Jul 2008, 1:40 pm

((Zatôichi-
an ability belonging to the Kisho Kimura that when activated causes temporary blindness in the user lasting for anywhere from 10 to 20 minutes. While using this jutsu the users other senses (hearing, touch, etc.) are increased to superhuman levels and also increasing their reflexes and reaction time so much that a person can react to something such as a blade starting to cut into their clothing and move to keep themselves from being cut, commonly used the Hidden Mist Jutsu to blind the enemy and to put them at a disadvantage))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KISHO VS RYUKU 2   KISHO VS RYUKU 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 19 Jul 2008, 1:53 pm

ryuku says I have to go then he goes to town
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KISHO VS RYUKU 2   KISHO VS RYUKU 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

KISHO VS RYUKU 2
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2