Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
kisho vs ryuku deadlt traning practice Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
kisho vs ryuku deadlt traning practice Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
kisho vs ryuku deadlt traning practice Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
kisho vs ryuku deadlt traning practice Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
kisho vs ryuku deadlt traning practice Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
kisho vs ryuku deadlt traning practice Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
kisho vs ryuku deadlt traning practice Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
kisho vs ryuku deadlt traning practice Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
kisho vs ryuku deadlt traning practice Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

kisho vs ryuku deadlt traning practice

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

kisho vs ryuku deadlt traning practice Empty
PostSubject: kisho vs ryuku deadlt traning practice   kisho vs ryuku deadlt traning practice Icon_minitimeSun 27 Jul 2008, 8:51 pm

Ryuku stands on a rock and was singing on a leaf waiting for his opponent to see how his new jutsus would work thinking (( he is so dead))
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Location : ever notice that box behind your house, yeah, that's me

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: kisho vs ryuku deadlt traning practice   kisho vs ryuku deadlt traning practice Icon_minitimeSun 27 Jul 2008, 8:55 pm

Kisho appeared sitting on a branch across the clearing "i'ts been a while, how have you been" he stood up and brushed off the back of his pants
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: kisho vs ryuku deadlt traning practice   kisho vs ryuku deadlt traning practice Icon_minitimeSun 27 Jul 2008, 8:58 pm

ryuku says ((fine just fine well you want the first move Ryuku asked with a sinaster girin sayin
b by))
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: kisho vs ryuku deadlt traning practice   kisho vs ryuku deadlt traning practice Icon_minitimeSun 27 Jul 2008, 8:59 pm

"i never take the initiative, i prefer to wait and counter" he took up his boxing stance and waited
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: kisho vs ryuku deadlt traning practice   kisho vs ryuku deadlt traning practice Icon_minitimeSun 27 Jul 2008, 9:05 pm

Ryuku said ((whatever and took a nap down on the grass listing to the birds
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: kisho vs ryuku deadlt traning practice   kisho vs ryuku deadlt traning practice Icon_minitimeSun 27 Jul 2008, 9:07 pm

"well you're not very fun" he dropped his hands to his side "you really are desperate for me to make the first move"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: kisho vs ryuku deadlt traning practice   kisho vs ryuku deadlt traning practice Icon_minitimeSun 27 Jul 2008, 9:09 pm

Ryuku opened an eye and said yha because I all ways do then went to sleep
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: kisho vs ryuku deadlt traning practice   kisho vs ryuku deadlt traning practice Icon_minitimeSun 27 Jul 2008, 9:13 pm

"If you insist" he pulled out an umbrella and threw it into the air and said "jouro senban" and the umbrella opened and began to rain needles over ryuku
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: kisho vs ryuku deadlt traning practice   kisho vs ryuku deadlt traning practice Icon_minitimeSun 27 Jul 2008, 9:16 pm

Ryuku said "yhan and went under a tree and started to do hand signs"
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: kisho vs ryuku deadlt traning practice   kisho vs ryuku deadlt traning practice Icon_minitimeSun 27 Jul 2008, 9:18 pm

"are you finally going to do something" he brought up his hands and rolled his shoulder forwards, making a loud popping sound
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: kisho vs ryuku deadlt traning practice   kisho vs ryuku deadlt traning practice Icon_minitimeSun 27 Jul 2008, 9:23 pm

Ryuku said wind shield jutsu and a circle of chacra wind sorounded him and he starthed to hover
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: kisho vs ryuku deadlt traning practice   kisho vs ryuku deadlt traning practice Icon_minitimeSun 27 Jul 2008, 9:25 pm

"what are you, a bouncy ball" he chuckled slightly "can you do anything with that thing besides float"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: kisho vs ryuku deadlt traning practice   kisho vs ryuku deadlt traning practice Icon_minitimeSun 27 Jul 2008, 9:28 pm

Ryuku said "think of this as a floating rasengan then he fly at kisho and the nedels bouncing of him
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: kisho vs ryuku deadlt traning practice   kisho vs ryuku deadlt traning practice Icon_minitimeSun 27 Jul 2008, 9:30 pm

"well, let's play ball" he pulls out a large war hammer and slams it against the ball of air, sending it flying back
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: kisho vs ryuku deadlt traning practice   kisho vs ryuku deadlt traning practice Icon_minitimeSun 27 Jul 2008, 9:34 pm

it goes back then stops and ryuku did not have a scratch on him and leaving a dent in the hammer
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: kisho vs ryuku deadlt traning practice   kisho vs ryuku deadlt traning practice Icon_minitimeSun 27 Jul 2008, 9:43 pm

he rested the hammer over his shoulder "is that all you can do"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: kisho vs ryuku deadlt traning practice   kisho vs ryuku deadlt traning practice Icon_minitimeSun 27 Jul 2008, 9:47 pm

Ryuku flyed toward kisho and said fire blast jutsu
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: kisho vs ryuku deadlt traning practice   kisho vs ryuku deadlt traning practice Icon_minitimeSun 27 Jul 2008, 9:49 pm

Kisho side stepped to the side of the fire ball and again knocked ryuku away with the hammer "try again" he said as he chuckled slightly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: kisho vs ryuku deadlt traning practice   kisho vs ryuku deadlt traning practice Icon_minitimeSun 27 Jul 2008, 9:56 pm

their was no fire and when he tried to hit ryuku disnged his wind shield and dodged the hammer and punched kisho in the chest and his fist blasting out fire creating a hole threw kisho and ryuku said game over and dissapears
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: kisho vs ryuku deadlt traning practice   kisho vs ryuku deadlt traning practice Icon_minitimeSun 27 Jul 2008, 9:57 pm

Kisho fell to the floor with a smile on his face and said "wrongo" than melted into a puddle
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: kisho vs ryuku deadlt traning practice   kisho vs ryuku deadlt traning practice Icon_minitimeSun 27 Jul 2008, 10:01 pm

Ryuku said your not very strong then dissapeard
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: kisho vs ryuku deadlt traning practice   kisho vs ryuku deadlt traning practice Icon_minitimeSun 27 Jul 2008, 10:02 pm

Kisho was sitting on the rock Ryuku was standing on in the beginning "what, are you afaird that i might beat you again"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: kisho vs ryuku deadlt traning practice   kisho vs ryuku deadlt traning practice Icon_minitimeSun 27 Jul 2008, 10:05 pm

ryuku apeard above the umbralla and destroyed it then said I only lost once
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: kisho vs ryuku deadlt traning practice   kisho vs ryuku deadlt traning practice Icon_minitimeSun 27 Jul 2008, 10:06 pm

"twice by my count" he stood up and pulled out a pair of steel gauntlets, than put them on and took a boxing stance again "lets go for three"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: kisho vs ryuku deadlt traning practice   kisho vs ryuku deadlt traning practice Icon_minitimeSun 27 Jul 2008, 10:17 pm

ok you want tijutsu then tijutsu youl get and took a odd stance
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: kisho vs ryuku deadlt traning practice   kisho vs ryuku deadlt traning practice Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

kisho vs ryuku deadlt traning practice
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next