Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
ORPDM Kato, Jose, Sora Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
ORPDM Kato, Jose, Sora Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
ORPDM Kato, Jose, Sora Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
ORPDM Kato, Jose, Sora Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
ORPDM Kato, Jose, Sora Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
ORPDM Kato, Jose, Sora Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
ORPDM Kato, Jose, Sora Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
ORPDM Kato, Jose, Sora Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
ORPDM Kato, Jose, Sora Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

ORPDM Kato, Jose, Sora

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
S-Dawg
Genin
Genin
S-Dawg

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village: Konohagakure

ORPDM Kato, Jose, Sora Empty
PostSubject: ORPDM Kato, Jose, Sora   ORPDM Kato, Jose, Sora Icon_minitimeSun 06 Jun 2010, 12:38 am

The wind was blowing rather Violently. On one side there was Sora, our enemy who emitted a rather strange and violent aura for a girl. Her hair was blowing in the wind looking straight at us not missing a heart beat. Her chakra was flowing out rapidly and unwillingly, She was defiantly Strong . I looked to my partner, Jose, who was quivering in fear, you could tell he wasn't used to being in battle. His facial expression looked worried and sick. How should we go about fightign her?! We are only genin VS a Jounin... I slowly pulled into my ready position with my hand at the hilt of my katana on the right side, and my left hand doing a concentration hand sign. I am ready I thought to myself. So i slowly took out my bottled water, Popped off the top and let it flow out. Then without looking back at my sick-to-the-stomach partner I dashed off, sealing my Katana with the water i got from the bottle. Bunshin no Jutsu i exclaimed making 3 sprinting katana wielding clones after our target. Sora.
Back to top Go down
JoSe12323
Genin
Genin
JoSe12323

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village: konohagakure

PostSubject: Re: ORPDM Kato, Jose, Sora   ORPDM Kato, Jose, Sora Icon_minitimeSun 06 Jun 2010, 12:46 am

Jose was standing there tembling,he could saw that girl,her hair blowing in the wind and her constant emiting of chakra was totally intimidating him,he saw his partner sawing his face he couldnt hide his fear,but he needed to be strong he stayed still playing whit his finger,he then heard "bunshin no jutsu" he knew the fight had started "byakugan" he said in a softly nearly inaudible tone,his pupils became more distinct, and the veins near his temples bulged.he could see everything he then made the hyuuga clan positian and looked directly at soras chakra pahtway system,her chakra was inmense,she had big chakra pool.
Back to top Go down
Revy Izumi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Revy Izumi

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: N/A

PostSubject: Re: ORPDM Kato, Jose, Sora   ORPDM Kato, Jose, Sora Icon_minitimeSun 06 Jun 2010, 12:55 am

Sora stood there watching as both the younger ninja began battle. The first one began charging her, then created 3 katana wielding clones to attackj her. The second one activated what appeared to be a Byakugan. Thinking to herself, Well...by the looks of the one charging me right now, he is a water element user...the second appears to be a Hyuuga, and most likely already knows my chakra pathways, as well as the size of my chakra... Not even paying attention to the charging ninja, the first clone ninja swung his sword at her shoulder. The loud clang right in soras ear made her jump slightly, though the blade simply banged against the armor, leaving sora unhurt. "You scared me for a second there..i was paying attention to that Hyuuga kid over there and forgot all about you guys..". With a quick thrust, sora's fist came up to the gut of the first clone, and hit it hard enough to immediately disperse it. The second clone, she grabbed by the face and smashed to the ground. The third one went for an attack on her face, where her skin was, and nearly hit her, though she ducked fast, and delivered a knee to its stomach, dispersing them all. The fourth, and what had to be the real one came in for an attack, and sora leaned to the side making him miss. As he missed and was heading past Sora, she sent a single blow, only strong enough to slightly sting to the back of the sword wielding Shinobi.
Back to top Go down
JoSe12323
Genin
Genin
JoSe12323

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: ORPDM Kato, Jose, Sora   ORPDM Kato, Jose, Sora Icon_minitimeSun 06 Jun 2010, 1:04 am

that girl,she was sawing him,his partner was already attacking her,he was purelly worried,he then saw he could attack her shoulder,gotcha the girl exclaimed that she was paying attention to him,that made him even more nervous,but she didnt kill him,but just his clones,she attacked him,but he could saw whit his byakugan she didnt killed him.he needed to do something,battling against himself decided....

he mastered chakra in his hands "Eight Trigrams Stream Palm Wave!" he said in a soft but oudible tone,he charged directly to her...

name:byakugan
description:the Byakugan,When it is not activated memebers of the clan have white nearly featureless eyes and When it is activated the user's pupils become more distinct, and the veins near their temples bulge,it gives the user near 360º Field of vision,except for one blind spot in the users back,it gives the user the possibility to see through solid objects and have a degree of telescopic sight, The distance and the degree of telescopic sight varies from person to person, and can be improved,However, the Byakugan cannot see through some barriers, such as the Four Black Fog Battle Formation used by the Sound Four. one of the greatest uses of the Byakugan is the ability to see chakra, as well as the chakra circulation system inside another's body (Thats how they use The Gentle fist)Particularly skilled users of the Byakugan can take the Gentle Fist style one step further. Along the keirakurei are 361 pinprick-sized nodes called tenketsu, or chakra points,the Byakugan user can choose to either seal, or forcibly open these tenketsu.

Name:Gentle fist-Jūken-柔拳
Clan:Hyuuga
Element:taijutsu/kekkei genkai
Note: Special Bloodline Technique
Description:The style used by hyuuga members,The Gentle Fist style is based on palm strikes and generally aims to damage the body's Chakra Pathway System, thus creating difficulty by inhibiting an opponent's use of chakra. To do this, the user will forcefully insert a small amount of their own chakra into an opponent's chakra pathway system. The chakra can then be used to rupture or divert chakra flow, preventing them from using jutsu.There is no defense against the Gentle Fist, as one cannot train one's internal organs to become stronger. The only possible defense is to stop the Gentle Fist's hits from connecting.

Name:Eight Trigrams Stream Palm Wave-hakke sutoriimupaamu ha-八卦ストリームパーム波
Element:taijutsu/kekkei genkai
Note: Special Bloodline Technique
Description:The user Attacks the opponent whit two gentle fist making a powerfull combo using the gentle fist from 4 to 5 strikes and at the end the user attacks the enemy whit chakra consentrated in the hands/palms.It can be dodged easily
Back to top Go down
S-Dawg
Genin
Genin
S-Dawg

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: ORPDM Kato, Jose, Sora   ORPDM Kato, Jose, Sora Icon_minitimeSun 06 Jun 2010, 1:05 am

Dammit she is hard i thought to myself. My back hurts because of you... Bunshin! I exclaimed and made 10 Clones that were ready to attack. Ill disguise myself in with the clones and that way she will not be able to understand which one i am. "Okay guys! Get ready!....Go!" we all charged at the same time, While running towards Sora i fused my sword with water "Suiton Katana!" I was running slightly slower then the clones because of the wound on my back, but i tried to make it unnoticeable. And while running, i made my bottled water slowley grow and make a pond beside Jose, who i hope is going to help me. I made my clones each take out a kunai and gave 2 clones a real one and took out one of my own. Right now, i have one kunai in my left hand, and a water infused katana in my right hand" i thought. We will begin the attack Now
Back to top Go down
Revy Izumi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Revy Izumi

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: ORPDM Kato, Jose, Sora   ORPDM Kato, Jose, Sora Icon_minitimeSun 06 Jun 2010, 1:20 am

Watching as all the clones, as well as the Hyuuga began charging at her one more, sora watched and said "This is getting ridiculous...I'll end this now". Sora quickly did some hand seals, then placed her hand on the ground. The entire ground in a 1 mile radius began shaking. Before the attacks could reach her, Sora jumped incredibly high in the air, and the ground below in that radius suddenly bursted up, sending large and small chunks into the air, which would have hit anyone in the area but sora. Once they hit a point where they stopped raising, and began falling Sora did more hand seals, then blew an incredibly long line of fire from her mouth, onto all the pieces of rock in the air, which covered them in fire, creating flaming balls of magma that were falling from the sky. to keep herself from falling before the rocks, Sora concentrated chakra around her to hold herself on the air.

Name: Lava Release: Fiery Hell Jutsu
Element: Lava
Description: Focusing chakra to the body, then allowing it to spread out into the ground, the chakra acts as a heater. The ground begins to crack, and steam rushes up from the ground quickly. A top layer of the ground will suddenly burst, sending tons of different sized rocks/boulders into the air. Sora will jump up right before the burst, and as they begin to stop, she will breath fire out of her mouth on all of the rocks. The fire will coat the rocks, and there will be flaming rocks falling on the entire area.
Back to top Go down
S-Dawg
Genin
Genin
S-Dawg

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: ORPDM Kato, Jose, Sora   ORPDM Kato, Jose, Sora Icon_minitimeSun 06 Jun 2010, 1:22 am

Dodges and kills her. JK good fight. but we epically lost XD
Back to top Go down
JoSe12323
Genin
Genin
JoSe12323

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: ORPDM Kato, Jose, Sora   ORPDM Kato, Jose, Sora Icon_minitimeSun 06 Jun 2010, 1:26 am

yes...your right.just for fun lets try to counterattack it.

jose whas now bleeding a rock attacked his face his mouth was bleeding and a wave of fire and crushed earth was coming,he knew this was his end,but he will give the fight,even if he kenw he would die.

"Protection of the Eight Trigrams Sixty-Four Palms" jose shouted (rank C) he started moving hsi hands and chakra thread came rom them forming a giant dome of chakra that would protect him fro the upcomig attack,but beeing just a genin he coulnt stop it,he was now in the floor,bleeding whaiting his opponent to impale him whit a sword or something,he was slowly dyng whit a hole in his chest.

Name:Protection of the Eight Trigrams Sixty-Four Palms- Shugohakke Rokujūyon Shō- 守護八卦六十四掌
Rank:Clan jutsu/special bloodline technique/C-B(in jose`s case C)
Element:Taijutsu/kekkei genkai
description:Jose excels in chakra control,so whit his big knoledge he learned this skill,he extend his chakra as blades moving his hands very fast,making a powerfull protective shield,and it works as in an offensive manevour too as the beams of chakra can even cut through iron,if the person starts to spin the jutsu grow more powerfull.
Back to top Go down
Revy Izumi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Revy Izumi

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: ORPDM Kato, Jose, Sora   ORPDM Kato, Jose, Sora Icon_minitimeSun 06 Jun 2010, 1:33 am

Before allowing the rocks to crush the two Genin, Sora created a dome of hardened magma over them. When the rocks stopped falling, the dome turned into magma again, and seeped back into the ground. She made sure one last time that they were both still alive, and called for a rescue squad. They quickly rushed there and aided the two wounded Shinobi, tending to their wounds quickly. Just before the rescue squad ran off, Sora approached the Hyuuga, and made a sign of peace over his body, then kissed him on his forehead. Then did the same with the Katana wielding Shinobi. She felt bad for wounding them that bad, but she had some where to be fast. And this would be the best experience to get them to become stronger. She knew they would survive, so there was no worries.
Back to top Go down
JoSe12323
Genin
Genin
JoSe12323

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: ORPDM Kato, Jose, Sora   ORPDM Kato, Jose, Sora Icon_minitimeSun 06 Jun 2010, 1:36 am

jose woke up,cleanned up and looked at his wounds healed,and bandaged,he was normal he felt good,he could only remember that girl kissing hsi forehead and making a peace simbol whit her hands.he saw his sleepin companion and laughted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ORPDM Kato, Jose, Sora   ORPDM Kato, Jose, Sora Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ORPDM Kato, Jose, Sora
Page 1 of 1