Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
The Catch Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
The Catch Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
The Catch Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
The Catch Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
The Catch Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
The Catch Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
The Catch Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
The Catch Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
The Catch Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

The Catch

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Lord Vizer
Retired
Retired
Lord Vizer

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Village Hidden in the Rain

The Catch Empty
PostSubject: The Catch   The Catch Icon_minitimeFri 18 Jun 2010, 12:51 am

It was that due time again. Time to return to his original goal. The destruction of the Mist Village. With his lost against the Tsuchikage and his impeachment of his Kageship. He retired and went into hiding. It was to dangerous just yet for the Akatsuki to be yet known, he did not have enough manpower to threaten the free world just yet. But he had other means to attaining world domination. Something that would be predictable in the position he was. He looked evil to the bone. No longer donning the white Hokage robes, but his regular black and gold ninja gear. After roaming the land for a couple of months. He had finally attained the burial place of Tenshin. He knew that the man had made way with the blade, but he had died when his bijuu had overpowered him and left him for dead. He expected to find a certain power there. Because he knew no ordinary person could move it. It was at a village at some distance away from the Sand village, but still within the Wind country. They had found him laying dead. A sword of unnatural proportions in his hands. When people tried to take the weapon away from him, they were undoubtedly stabbed by even attempting to touch it. But Kyogi knew why it did this. And he was sure that Samehada would except him. For two reasons. One Samehada didn't have anyone to feed of since Tenshin was wasted away, and second because his chakra was beyond that any could comprehend. His would be enough. He came upon the grave. Sure enough sitting atop of it almost buried within the grave was Samehada. Apparently angry, Kyogi walked towards and bent to grab the handle But hesitated. Was he powerful enough to hold this weapon. I have achieved many things Shinobi have never even dreamed possible. Yes. I am strong enough. Kyogi proceeded forward to grab the handle. The moment he touched the blade Samehada reacted. Now enveloped in this new overwhelming chakra, Samehada was indeed very happy. Lord Vizer began to feel the sap of power on himself from the sword draining his chakra. It was of no consequence. He had plenty of chakra, enough to please Samehada for a long time to come. And he would get his food in due time.
Back to top Go down
NX Admin
Administrator
NX Admin

Shinobi Info
Village: N/A

The Catch Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Catch   The Catch Icon_minitimeFri 18 Jun 2010, 6:52 am

MyApproval.
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-x.rpg-board.net
Requiem
Jounin
Jounin
Requiem

Shinobi Info
Village: Thai Underworld .

The Catch Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Catch   The Catch Icon_minitimeFri 18 Jun 2010, 7:11 pm

Isn't Samehada like.. an S-Rank sword? If it is, please make it a lot longer.
Back to top Go down
Lord Vizer
Retired
Retired
Lord Vizer

Shinobi Info

The Catch Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Catch   The Catch Icon_minitimeFri 18 Jun 2010, 7:17 pm

(What else you want me to say. Like literally all it is just picking it up. Like it says no one can pick it up if they don't have like a massive chakra.))
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Location : ever notice that box behind your house, yeah, that's me

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

The Catch Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Catch   The Catch Icon_minitimeSat 19 Jun 2010, 6:13 pm

Having finished his round of performances, Nicol had just left the Sand Village. "Hell if I ever go back there again. Food sucked, sand everywhere, and to damn hot." He kept complaining to himself as he stuffed his hat into his pack and unfastened the buttons on his vest. Looking up to see where he was going, he saw a small village not to far off in the distance. "Might as well stop for the night." As he neared the village, he could make out a man standing over what looked like a grave hold a monstrous item with one hand. Now that looks interesting. Dropping a kunia in the sand with a chakra string attached, he slowly began to drift over towards the figure. Getting closer he could make out the giant purple mass on the end of what looked like a sword's hilt. Once close enough, Nicol called out to the figure. "Well now, that seems like one hell of a bludgeon you've got there." Nicol kept a safe distance, hoping that the man wouldn't start to swinging the weapon in his direction.
Back to top Go down
Lord Vizer
Retired
Retired
Lord Vizer

Shinobi Info

The Catch Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Catch   The Catch Icon_minitimeSun 20 Jun 2010, 1:40 am

Lord Vizer turned around slowly and gazed at figure that made its way towards him. The man as it turned out who wasn't at all surprised or frightened by Kyogi's attire and presence, said to him, "Well now, that seems like one hell of a bludgeon you've got there."
Kyogi was caught quite off guard. Killing people by the hundreds tended to deter your regular speech conversations. When he was active Hokage, he had to speak to his politicians and Daimyo. But there was something...odd, about this man. "It is a weapon of dangerous proportions," Kyogi replied giving Nicol the evil eye. Which his iris were sunk in that it resembled a snake.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

The Catch Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Catch   The Catch Icon_minitimeSun 20 Jun 2010, 1:54 am

Nicol crossed his arms as Kyogi glared at him. "Well that isn't very descriptive. Anything can be considered a weapon of dangerous proportions, from simple cards." Nicol flicked his wrist, producing 5 steel playing cards out of seemingly nothing in his right hand, along with several small darts in his left. "To even the smallest and finely tuned instruments." Again flicking his wrists the items disappeared with a bit of slight of hand. "That on the other hand doesn't seem more dangerous than an over sized lead pipe. A good tool, but not all together dangerous." Nicol interlocked his fingers behind he head as he tried to get a closer look while staying out of reach of the giant weapon. "Unless of course I'm just missing something."
Back to top Go down
Naethyn
Jounin
Jounin
Naethyn

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

The Catch Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Catch   The Catch Icon_minitimeMon 21 Jun 2010, 8:48 pm

Naethyn was not one to desert the village he cherished so very much; Cloud was home to him and his clan, and if his clan saw him: they would surely have his head. He wasn't sure what to do as far as he knew he was ranked as missing now. Missing at Chuunin, B ranked, wasn't a threat to cause villages to watch out for you, but it meant something to Naethyn showed that he had the maturity that it took to leave that god forsaken village. Kumogakure was just too easy going and the Raikage did nothing but sit on his fat lazy ass. Uchihas were no good, anywhere.

Naethyn had been roaming the roads, his Kaze Soujuu had helped him travel because he could easily steal food from stands and quickly steal money without being noticed. Wind was such a common element in everyday life that no one noticed a little extra push. Naethyn was starving; not a food stand in sight. He quickly manipulated a wind current to carry him before he started running out of chakra, and fast. He noticed what looked like a small village and two men talking. He quickly ran...hobbled over to them and then collapsed before them, a long travel and with almost no food or chakra: Naethyn would die. Naethyn summoned enough energy to stand and soon his appetite left him and his stamina increased minutely.

The first man had been identified as Kyogi, but Naet wasn't completely sure of his name. He was bulky and built like a war machine. He held a sword that looked like it could carry itself, it was massive and it seemed that the sword had been leaking chakra. Naethyn was amazed by the strength this guy seemed to muster up just to hold the massive weapon. Naethyn looked at the other male and noticed strength and a nice amount of chakra for what appeared to be a genin. Naethyn just decided it would be best to not do much to even try to piss them off.

"Can I trouble you for some food?" He tried asking the man with the large, erm, weapon and decided it was best to be nice and not cause trouble for someone who, Naethyn knew by looking, had enormous amounts of Chakra.
Back to top Go down
Lord Vizer
Retired
Retired
Lord Vizer

Shinobi Info

The Catch Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Catch   The Catch Icon_minitimeMon 21 Jun 2010, 9:23 pm

Lord Vizer couldn't fathom why all of sudden he was the center of peoples curiosity in this strange place. It might have been because of the giant weapon he so effortlessly laid on his back. One a jester by the looks and way he played around with cards. The other he wasn't quite sure. But they peculiar enough not run at the sight of him. Here in this part of the country they must have been unaware what Sandaime Hokage looked like. So this was indeed a strange part. He decided not kill them only because of it. The jester of a man also disregarded the sword as nothing more than a lead pipe, he was right in a sense, don't judge a book by its cover."Can I trouble you for some food?" Asked the other man. "You want food. Well, where I go. There she be lots of food. And limitless possibilities. You two are strange individuals, but the fact that you have stepped up to one of the most dangerous Shinobi on the planet, means I have to give you due credit. Tell me your names, and I will enlighten you on a path where you can achieve all that is wanted. And fulfill your needs simultaneously."
Back to top Go down
Naethyn
Jounin
Jounin
Naethyn

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

The Catch Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Catch   The Catch Icon_minitimeMon 21 Jun 2010, 9:38 pm

Naethyn was kind of put off guard that the man had not stopped him from getting up and that he actually showed some mercy. Naethyn was almost dying from the chakra being released from this man. He listened to his words. "Tell me your names, and I will enlighten you on a path where you can achieve all that is wanted. And fulfill your needs simultaneously." Naethyn was intrigued by this proposal and decided that it was best to go along with it and he was willing to do anything at the moment.

Naethyn got on one knee and bowed to the stronger shinobi: "I am Naethyn Araoi, of the Wind Manipulation Clan, I was a chuunin from Kumogakure and have unique jutsus." Naethyn said trying to sum himself up in a nutshell as well as fulfil the request that Kyogi asked.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

The Catch Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Catch   The Catch Icon_minitimeMon 21 Jun 2010, 10:22 pm

"Well, I will admit, this isn't exactly the reaction I was expecting, but fortuitous none the less." Nicol crossed his right leg behind his left, and tucked his left arm into his waist as he bowed to Vizer, yet never took his eyes off the man. Making several circular motions with his right hand, he introduced himself, "I am Nicol Bolas, the puppet-less puppeteer." With a smirk he straitened up and pulled out his cards. Holding them flat between his hands, he spread them out as if flat on a table, but instead of falling, they hung in the air, each spinning like a small paper blade. Spinning, the cards circled him like a barrier as he spoke. "Now tell me, what exactly is this path that you plan to illuminate?"
Back to top Go down
Lord Vizer
Retired
Retired
Lord Vizer

Shinobi Info

The Catch Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Catch   The Catch Icon_minitimeMon 21 Jun 2010, 11:05 pm

Kyogi nodded as the Kumo Ninja known as Naethyn give a short description of himself, and the man known as Nicol also followed suit. Lord Vizer's eyes gazed upon both of them as he saw anything unique. Either they will be my slaves, or they may be valuable additions to the Akatsuki. Well we shall see. "I am the leader of sole group of powerful individuals, who are trained together for the preservation of this world. Through dominance. You may know us as Akatsuki." Kyogi used his free hand and beckoned to the two individuals to come to him. "The path to this goal will be hard and perilous. But in the end you will achieve what most Shinobi only began to dream of. Your own goals, rather it be power, fame, or the safety of your loved ones. But prices shall be paid for the luxuries we want. Follow me. I shall show you the way."
Back to top Go down
Naethyn
Jounin
Jounin
Naethyn

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

The Catch Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Catch   The Catch Icon_minitimeMon 21 Jun 2010, 11:51 pm

Naethyn was surprised that this man was greeting them with open arms. Naethyn was weighing the options he wanted to wash his hands of Kumogakure and his prior life. Naethyn was just recovering from a long journey and then suddenly he fell to the ground and collapsed after the man said Akatsuki.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

The Catch Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Catch   The Catch Icon_minitimeTue 22 Jun 2010, 12:05 am

"Yeah, I've never heard of the Akatsuki." Nicol swept his hand across the circle of cards, collecting them back into a deck as he though. Thinking, Nicol was trying to decide if it would be easier to live a lone entertainer, or if it would be best to join the ranks of this group he had just found out about. "I'll join your-" Nicol was cut off buy Naethyn collapsing on the ground. "I'll join, but I'm not going to carry him."
Back to top Go down
Lord Vizer
Retired
Retired
Lord Vizer

Shinobi Info

The Catch Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Catch   The Catch Icon_minitimeTue 22 Jun 2010, 5:16 pm

Kyogi saw the boy collapse on the floor due to obvious exhaustion. The boy had looked like he was contemplating the decision but had fainted in mid thought. The other man had said he would join, but did want pick-up the the unconscious Chuunin. "No matter. My sword needs a small snack on the way. He just volunteered himself." Kyogi walked over to Naet and picked the boy up with Samehada. Then he mentioned for Nicol to follow him. "Let us go. I have much to show you."

~Exit~
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

The Catch Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Catch   The Catch Icon_minitimeTue 22 Jun 2010, 5:33 pm

Nicol took a deep breath. "Ah, a new beginning.I can't wait to see where this takes me." Nicol followed after Kyogi. Putting his hands behind his head, Nicol looked up at the winds shifting the clouds above him as he started a new chapter in his life.

~Exit, stage left~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Catch Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Catch   The Catch Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Catch
Page 1 of 1