Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
in earth kingdom to catch nara (misson) Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
in earth kingdom to catch nara (misson) Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
in earth kingdom to catch nara (misson) Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
in earth kingdom to catch nara (misson) Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
in earth kingdom to catch nara (misson) Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
in earth kingdom to catch nara (misson) Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
in earth kingdom to catch nara (misson) Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
in earth kingdom to catch nara (misson) Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
in earth kingdom to catch nara (misson) Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

in earth kingdom to catch nara (misson)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

in earth kingdom to catch nara (misson) Empty
PostSubject: in earth kingdom to catch nara (misson)   in earth kingdom to catch nara (misson) Icon_minitimeTue 15 Jul 2008, 2:28 pm

ki was moving awayfrom hinata. he was goin to teleport right in front of nara, and making atom clones to go on the sde. so hinata would go behind him and catch him by suprise.
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: in earth kingdom to catch nara (misson)   in earth kingdom to catch nara (misson) Icon_minitimeTue 15 Jul 2008, 3:02 pm

Nara was walking on a small road. He had two followers, the followers were carrieng a big chest togheter. The cest looked very heavy.
"Hurry up! We don't have the whole day!" Nara yelled at his followers.
Nara looked like to be 20. He had brown, short hair with a forehead protector with a sign of a missing ninja. His ears looked like elf's ears. His cloths had a colour theme of black and red.

"I'm sorry Nara-sama! Chinchin is really slow today!" The first follower responded.
The first follower, had medium long, black hair. He was 29 years old. He was long and skinny and his cloths were old and dirty.
"Shut up!" Chinchin responded.
He looked almost alike to the first follower, except that he was short and fat. They seemed to almost look like brothers.

"Sshh! Quiet! I can hear something!" Nara's ears were turning, from second to second, to diffrent directions. It looks like he has exceptional great hearing.
"You two! Keep on going, you lazy junks! I'll catch you up in no time! I'll deal with the unwanted!" Nara stood and looked in to the direction where they came from. He was concentrating on the sounds.

"Yes, Nara-sama!" The followers yelled at the same time. They kept on moving the heavy chest forward in slow speed.
Back to top Go down
http://clashesofswords.forumsrpg.com
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: in earth kingdom to catch nara (misson)   in earth kingdom to catch nara (misson) Icon_minitimeTue 15 Jul 2008, 3:20 pm

ki moved like lightning. soon naras ears were cut off and he was kicked to the ground. fast. "well well. if it isn ninny nara. remember me? ki? the wimpy monk?" kis eyes looked like they were swords he was a complete different person when he was in battle. more like a cruel happyness. it struck hinata that ki was related to orochimaru. his eyes, his body structure, and his very skin. "i hope i didnt hurt you too much. i just needed to cripple you for a second." ki tapped his foot and nara was suked into the ground with his hands apart. only his head showing. then ki teleported to te two cronies , grabbed their heads and hit them against the chest. "night night chinchin and chiko." ki picked up both of the cronies in one hand and th chest in the other. "sorry hinata. i got carried away."
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: in earth kingdom to catch nara (misson)   in earth kingdom to catch nara (misson) Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jul 2008, 1:04 pm

Hinata appeared on the decided spot.
"Mmh, we seem to be done already."

((Great! You godmodded them all...))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: in earth kingdom to catch nara (misson)   in earth kingdom to catch nara (misson) Icon_minitimeFri 18 Jul 2008, 2:08 pm

((i was asked to do the NPC for this so i will))

All the sudden the ground beneath Ki turns to mud and he sinks into it as it reaches his thighs it hardens holding him in. "What are you doing boy...did you really think I would just let you sneak up on me and inprison me...no no no that was a clone" Nara says as he dissapears again with the chest.
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: in earth kingdom to catch nara (misson)   in earth kingdom to catch nara (misson) Icon_minitimeFri 18 Jul 2008, 2:25 pm

Hinata runs to Ki and holding her forefingers against each other, performing her signature move.
"Are you alright, Ki-kun?" She looks with a worried face at Ki.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: in earth kingdom to catch nara (misson)   in earth kingdom to catch nara (misson) Icon_minitimeFri 18 Jul 2008, 2:28 pm

Nara's thugs Chinchin and Chiko woke up grogily took one look at Hinata and started to run in the direction of there boss.
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: in earth kingdom to catch nara (misson)   in earth kingdom to catch nara (misson) Icon_minitimeSat 19 Jul 2008, 12:24 pm

Hinata tryes to dig with her hands, on a try to free Ki. But the ground seems really hard.
"Nara will get away." She looks at Ki and sees that he approves of her leaving. She does a few handseals and pronounces: Shadow clone technique!
Hinata2 grabs a kunai and starts digging the ground.
"Please, hurry and catch us up as soon as possible. I will need you." Hinata holding her hands togheter and still looking with worried face. She turns around and leaves of, to chase the villains.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: in earth kingdom to catch nara (misson)   in earth kingdom to catch nara (misson) Icon_minitimeSun 20 Jul 2008, 10:54 am

Chinchin and Chiko catch up with Nara and he transfers the chest to them. "Protect this at all costs he says, I will cover our rear" Then they run off again.
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: in earth kingdom to catch nara (misson)   in earth kingdom to catch nara (misson) Icon_minitimeSun 20 Jul 2008, 11:01 am

Hinata is jumping on branches. From time to time, she stops up. She have to stand still to use her Byakugan for longer ranges. She have to assure that she is on the right track.
She is still going in the right direction.
"I have to be careful for traps, but I can't slow down either." Hinata talks to herself, as she keeps chasing Nara & Co.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: in earth kingdom to catch nara (misson)   in earth kingdom to catch nara (misson) Icon_minitimeSun 20 Jul 2008, 11:02 am

All the sudden the tree branch Hinata is standing on collapses and she falls right toward the mouth off a large hole.
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: in earth kingdom to catch nara (misson)   in earth kingdom to catch nara (misson) Icon_minitimeSun 20 Jul 2008, 11:15 am

She falls downwards and in the blink of an eye she catches the edge of the broken branch with her left hand.
She sees what is below her, a bottomless hole.
"That was clone one." Saying that with fear in her eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: in earth kingdom to catch nara (misson)   in earth kingdom to catch nara (misson) Icon_minitimeSun 20 Jul 2008, 11:17 am

Nara sets another trap hopping this one will stop the girl. "She is getting close...this isn't good" he says
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: in earth kingdom to catch nara (misson)   in earth kingdom to catch nara (misson) Icon_minitimeSun 20 Jul 2008, 11:25 am

Hinata swings herself to the tree trunk as he grips to it with her chakra.
"This must been a trap!" She looks down at the hole again. It looked to be right below the broken branch, couldn't be a coincident.
With a few handsigns, she activates her byakugan, to see if any enemy is hiding nearby. To assure there are no ambush to expect.
((Not sure if Nara is around anymore.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: in earth kingdom to catch nara (misson)   in earth kingdom to catch nara (misson) Icon_minitimeSun 20 Jul 2008, 11:26 am

Nara and his goons keep running almost at the edge of the forest Nara says "You two keep going I will take care of our follower" Chinchin and Chiko run on and Nara stays.
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: in earth kingdom to catch nara (misson)   in earth kingdom to catch nara (misson) Icon_minitimeSun 20 Jul 2008, 11:34 am

Hinata does the shadow clone technique.
Hinata doesn't have much chakra, so she shouldn't waste it on shadow clones, but because she is alone at the moment, she have to use something to secure her from further traps. The clone will go first, to see if it is safe.
Hinata follows the exact footsteps as they continue jumping on the tree branches, on the pursuit quest after Nara.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: in earth kingdom to catch nara (misson)   in earth kingdom to catch nara (misson) Icon_minitimeSun 20 Jul 2008, 11:36 am

The clone suddenly poof as darts shoot out of the nearby trees. That was the last trap. Nara then sees Hinata and summons 6 clones. Lets see what this girl has...he thought.
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: in earth kingdom to catch nara (misson)   in earth kingdom to catch nara (misson) Icon_minitimeSun 20 Jul 2008, 12:21 pm

Puffed, and then you saw a wood stuck, with lots of darts on it. It was a replacement.
Hinata and Hinata2b were hiding on some shady branches, not far away from the scene.
Hinata was looking with her Byakugan: "I can see 4-6 enemies. Possible shadow clone technique. What should we do?".
Hinata2b was sitting on the next branch, looking quite scared. "I-I don't know..."
Hinata was looking at her clone with an annoyed expression: "Release!" The shadow clone puffed!
Hinata then decided to wait where she were and continue spectating with her byakugan, and try to think up a plan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: in earth kingdom to catch nara (misson)   in earth kingdom to catch nara (misson) Icon_minitimeSun 20 Jul 2008, 12:27 pm

The Nara's formed a protective circle and waited. She has to come eventually...they thought.
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: in earth kingdom to catch nara (misson)   in earth kingdom to catch nara (misson) Icon_minitimeSun 20 Jul 2008, 12:49 pm

She had to battle. This was a mission given to her from Naruto-sama. She can't let him down.
She adds chakra to her feets and climbs a little higher up of the tree. Where she starts moving toward the Nara:s. She tryes to approach with unpredicted lines, as making it harder for the enemy to read her steps.
Suddenly, Hinata, throws a kunai with an explosion tag on it, which is burning up, near the Nara:s. Her plan is to try to split them up and take them on as 1 on 1. She will try to pick out the closest enemy and follow him.
Back to top Go down
NX Admin
Administrator
NX Admin

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: N/A

PostSubject: Re: in earth kingdom to catch nara (misson)   in earth kingdom to catch nara (misson) Icon_minitimeSun 20 Jul 2008, 2:25 pm

((Ummm.......It an't called the Earth Kingdom. I beleieve your getting it mixed up with Avatar. It's alright, everyone makes mistakes. Carry on.))
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-x.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: in earth kingdom to catch nara (misson)   in earth kingdom to catch nara (misson) Icon_minitimeSun 20 Jul 2008, 3:13 pm

Nara notices the taged kunai and yells, quickly the 7 Naras move together doing quick hand signs "Earth Style" they all yell "Rock Dome" as they finish a dome or rock covers them and as the kunai hits it a cylinder of rock shoots out propelling it back at Hinata.

((ohh yeah sorry naruto i never asked if i could do the npc for this mission but Ana needed someone to so i did, hope its alright))
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: in earth kingdom to catch nara (misson)   in earth kingdom to catch nara (misson) Icon_minitimeSun 20 Jul 2008, 6:14 pm

Plan failed! Not only that, it also backfired! Hinata has to make an escape fast, as she quickly jumps of her position toward a random chosed direction.
Her new position is a nearby tree. The landing wasn't soft but she is fine. She is standing visible and looking at the dome. Analyzing it with her byakugan.
She decides on going close combat. She will move herself near to the dome. She is on her way and she will reach her destination in a few seconds.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: in earth kingdom to catch nara (misson)   in earth kingdom to catch nara (misson) Icon_minitimeSun 20 Jul 2008, 6:17 pm

Nara waited feeling Hinata walk with his chakra...ahh she is falling for my trap...he thought...[i]this will be fun.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: in earth kingdom to catch nara (misson)   in earth kingdom to catch nara (misson) Icon_minitimeSun 20 Jul 2008, 11:19 pm

ki teleported after his small nap. he had been up all night and as soon as he had an hour of rest he was fine. ki teleported a mile above the ground and was falling fast.
he looked for traps and the real nara with his atom eye. then he stuck his hands out and made sure his joints were protected for what he was about to do..... ki grabbed onto a branch and propelled himself in front of nara and kicked him to the ground. then he made atom clones and scatterd.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: in earth kingdom to catch nara (misson)   in earth kingdom to catch nara (misson) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

in earth kingdom to catch nara (misson)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next