Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join]   Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Jul 2008, 6:26 am

(( aww you ruined my emotional ending :( ))

" My goldfish is on the same level as you " coughed Kaushuro , which was weird .... Kaushuro pulled
out the knife and then realised he was alive " what the hell !!! im alive ???? " he yelled turning
to banana for an explaination . " well your bijuu kept you alive " said the Toad quietly " but i think
Ukon is dead " .
" You think ???? "
" well he probably is ..."
" probably ????!!!! "
It took both of them 10 seconds to remember that there was a freaky evil guy staring at them .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join]   Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Jul 2008, 6:29 am

" Your goldfish huh ? Well it must be pretty strong for you to speak that confidently. You little peasant. If the knife didn't kill you, i will... and this time it won't be an illusion" Pein concentrated Wind around his palm. " Voilent Wind Jutsu ". He attacked Kaushuro with his palm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join]   Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Jul 2008, 6:33 am

Kaushuro rolled in mid-air and usesd Gale Palm , a gust of wind blossomed out his hand and cancelled out
Peins attack . " my goldfish is dead " grinned Kaushuro . Funny how he could be an insane and suicidal
one minute and be grinning and laughing the next .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join]   Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Jul 2008, 6:39 am

(( you are deing, how can you use jutsu ? i never healed you you know))
" Hmm, i knewi should have put more than a pinch of chakra into that, now look at this, you dodged it and i have to waste more chakra on beating you." Pein moved forward. He punched Kaushuro in the gut 5 times, and threw him back. He lifted him and held him by the throat against the tree. " Well, i guess its time to join your goldfish."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join]   Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Jul 2008, 6:43 am

(( i never died my bijuu still had its chakra ))

Kaushuro rolled his eyes and kicked Pein in the groin , before he could react he kicked him in
the face , then dropped his heel on his shoulder , then under the chin sending him up into the air .
Kaushuro continued kicking until they were 20 feet up . Then he let Pein fall .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join]   Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Jul 2008, 6:47 am

Pein landed safely on his feet, still unharmed " Now do you realize the difference in our strength. To think a lowely ANBU could think he had what it took to beat me. I do hope you know my skills are the same as a kage's" Pein headed towards him, and used a jutsu to turn into water. he reformed behind kaushuro, and kicked him in the back. This happened faster than Kaushuro could realize.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join]   Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Jul 2008, 6:51 am

Kaushuro didn't react much " why do alll the missing - nins think there stronger then anyone else " he
asked , not really wanting an answer he flicked his arm behind him and used Gale Palm right
in front of Pein's stomach . If he was still made of water he'd be flung everywhere , if he wasn't
he be flung backwards and cut up .
Back to top Go down
Requiem
Jounin
Jounin
Requiem

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Thai Underworld .

PostSubject: Re: Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join]   Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Jul 2008, 7:55 am

Ryu came up from in behind Pein, then subsituted behind Kaushuro, "I'm glad your still here, but you have something to finish off..." Ryu said calmly, being nice to him for once, "I shall help, but that is your choice." Ryu said looking up at the sky.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join]   Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Jul 2008, 10:08 am

" I don't know why you though i was ' just ' a Missing-Nin like the rest. Being the last akatsuki leader does count as something" Pein just stood there, ignoring the hit. The attack only managed to cut the over coat he wore, but his body was not even scratched even though the attack hit at point-blanck range. The cloths once again reformed. " Let's stop this stupidity Kaushuro... i would hate to stain my hands with your weak blood." He punched Kaushuro on his left Cheek sending him back a few steps. The distance between them was of a metre or so.
Back to top Go down
Requiem
Jounin
Jounin
Requiem

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join]   Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Jul 2008, 10:45 am

"In one bite of my fang, I could kill someone Pein." Ryu said and grinned, "So be careful, and don't attack me.." Ryu said and smirked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join]   Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Jul 2008, 10:50 am

" Too bad im Immortal... " Pein said still staring at Kau. " Why don't you try it... if you get that close to me... i just might rip of your robotic arm." Pein held out his hand, as if waiting to be bitten. " Go on... Bite me..." Pein smiled.
Back to top Go down
Requiem
Jounin
Jounin
Requiem

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join]   Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Jul 2008, 10:53 am

"I will not take encouragements, because I can't be a shinobi without it." Ryu said taking a step back, "I have to keep it on until my arm reforms, which got crushed... In an avalanche." Ryu said and slowly put her head side to side.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join]   Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Jul 2008, 10:57 am

Pein put his arm down as he waited for Kau. to attack. Suddenly, in a flash, Pein's palm was in Kau's gut. Kau. went hurtling back into a bunch of tree's. The hit was a push rather than an attack. Pein turned to Ryu Ukiku. " Now Ryu... tell me... what is your hidden ambition ? ". Pein was once again near to Ryu... standing a metre close and getting closer.
Back to top Go down
Requiem
Jounin
Jounin
Requiem

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join]   Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Jul 2008, 11:00 am

"I can't tell, nobody, not even Kevin." Ryu said turning away from Pein, "Besides, if I tell it could get many people killed, even my family..." Ryu said calmly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join]   Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Jul 2008, 11:03 am

" Is that so... suppose i kill them now..." Pein said as he looked her in the eye. " You know it is possible. i can stall you here while i kill the one's close to you. It wouldn't even take a fraction of my power." Pein was smiling, in a evil, twisted way. " Tell me Ryu..."
Back to top Go down
Requiem
Jounin
Jounin
Requiem

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join]   Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Jul 2008, 11:10 am

"I would never let you, Pein. Never!" Ryu yelled and clutched her arm, "If you say so, then fine, I'll tell you, but we have to go, away from everyone..." Ryu felt a jolt in her heart, Pein, it's only for my family... Ryu thought and wanted Pein to read it, she pushed her eyes closed with hope.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join]   Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Jul 2008, 11:13 am

" Fine... lets hear it then Ryu..." Pein was all ears. " welll then what is it.."
Back to top Go down
Requiem
Jounin
Jounin
Requiem

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join]   Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Jul 2008, 11:16 am

" I was born from a human, and a wolf, May 13th, 11: 59 at night. I'm that child, that child..." Ryu said aloud, even Kaushuro could hear. Ryu said, still shutting her eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join]   Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Jul 2008, 11:22 am

" This has gone long enough. Speak fast women " Pein was almost shouting
Back to top Go down
Requiem
Jounin
Jounin
Requiem

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join]   Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Jul 2008, 11:25 am

"The child that was almost destroyed, that was almost born full wolf, I almost got my village killed, and destroyed..." Ryu said calmly, "Kirigakure..." Ryu said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join]   Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Jul 2008, 11:26 am

" Speak up... " Pein was getting impatient. His face was turning into a scowl...
Back to top Go down
Requiem
Jounin
Jounin
Requiem

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join]   Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Jul 2008, 11:28 am

"I was born to a woman named 'Kira Uchiha'." Ryu said and looked down to the ground.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join]   Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Jul 2008, 11:36 am

" I see... so an Uchiha in the hiding." Pein knew she had potential. " Fine Ryu... from today... i will personelly undertake your training. That is if you wish. I needed an aprentice, so i came to you. Looks like i hit the jackpot. And this time... they are no strings attached. So... what is your reply" Pein asked her. He had relaxed his gaze....
Back to top Go down
Requiem
Jounin
Jounin
Requiem

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join]   Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Jul 2008, 11:39 am

"As long as you don't hurt Kevin, Kaushuro, or my family no more..." Ryu responed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join]   Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Jul 2008, 11:46 am

" A softie... i guess i was mistaken... i am sorry Ryu. To be a strong ninja, you can't be affected by such things. When i say that, i do not mean emotions, but i mean concern. Your mind ust be completely focused on the training." Pein felt dissapointed. This was the first time he made a mistake recognizing a person. " I must take leave now Ryu. But remember my words... a ninja only achieves his true potential when he breaks all his bond to worldy conerns, and lets himslef go..." Pein touched Ryu on the head. She had a blackout ofr 2 seconds. When she regained her vision... Pein was gone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join]   Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join] - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join]
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next