Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Academy Teachers Needed[Now Applying] Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Academy Teachers Needed[Now Applying] Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Academy Teachers Needed[Now Applying] Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Academy Teachers Needed[Now Applying] Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Academy Teachers Needed[Now Applying] Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Academy Teachers Needed[Now Applying] Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Academy Teachers Needed[Now Applying] Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Academy Teachers Needed[Now Applying] Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Academy Teachers Needed[Now Applying] Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Academy Teachers Needed[Now Applying]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
NX Admin
Administrator
NX Admin

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: N/A

Academy Teachers Needed[Now Applying] Empty
PostSubject: Academy Teachers Needed[Now Applying]   Academy Teachers Needed[Now Applying] Icon_minitimeSun 27 Jul 2008, 12:34 am

We're now looking for a person suited for the spot of Academy Teacher. Academy Teachers teach Academy Students what they need to learn, so they may advance and be prepared for their next challenge. Anyone wanting to apply for this spot should be at least Chuunin rank, and must have very good RPing skills. Post the following Template here.

Template:

Why are you applying?

What can you give to the students for their benefit?

Code:
[b]Why are you applying?

What can you give to the students for their benefit?[/b]
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-x.rpg-board.net
Requiem
Jounin
Jounin
Requiem

Shinobi Info
Village: Thai Underworld .

PostSubject: Re: Academy Teachers Needed[Now Applying]   Academy Teachers Needed[Now Applying] Icon_minitimeSun 27 Jul 2008, 12:21 pm

Why are you applying? I'm applying for this rank because I want to give students a chance to be a great RPing character and to be a great ninja, maybe even more powerful then me. I will give them everything they need, protection, and even my life if they need it. I want to let them into our lives and for them to open the doors on the outside, and inside.

What can you give to the students for their benefit? I will give these students everything they need, even if so, my life. I will give them a bright shining face to look into when they are sad, and needed someone to talk to. I love teaching students, and I will always be there for them, even if I get banned, or be given a warning. I want to be a warm, shining teacher that helps the kids decide their own fate.
Back to top Go down
NX Admin
Administrator
NX Admin

Shinobi Info
Village: N/A

PostSubject: Re: Academy Teachers Needed[Now Applying]   Academy Teachers Needed[Now Applying] Icon_minitimeSun 27 Jul 2008, 3:08 pm

Nice one Ryu, now lets see if anyone else posts something.
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-x.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Academy Teachers Needed[Now Applying]   Academy Teachers Needed[Now Applying] Icon_minitimeSun 27 Jul 2008, 3:09 pm

should or should i not .... can't decide ....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Academy Teachers Needed[Now Applying]   Academy Teachers Needed[Now Applying] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Academy Teachers Needed[Now Applying]
Page 1 of 1