Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
kisho vs ryuku deadlt traning practice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
kisho vs ryuku deadlt traning practice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
kisho vs ryuku deadlt traning practice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
kisho vs ryuku deadlt traning practice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
kisho vs ryuku deadlt traning practice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
kisho vs ryuku deadlt traning practice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
kisho vs ryuku deadlt traning practice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
kisho vs ryuku deadlt traning practice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
kisho vs ryuku deadlt traning practice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

kisho vs ryuku deadlt traning practice

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Location : ever notice that box behind your house, yeah, that's me

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

kisho vs ryuku deadlt traning practice - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: kisho vs ryuku deadlt traning practice   kisho vs ryuku deadlt traning practice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Jul 2008, 10:18 pm

he tapped the gauntlets together and made a loud metallic sound "lets do this thing"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: kisho vs ryuku deadlt traning practice   kisho vs ryuku deadlt traning practice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Jul 2008, 10:24 pm

ryuku ran at kisho preparing to kick him
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: kisho vs ryuku deadlt traning practice   kisho vs ryuku deadlt traning practice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Jul 2008, 10:30 pm

Kisho put his arms in a defensive position to block an attack, one arm straight up, the other straight down, than braced for an attack
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: kisho vs ryuku deadlt traning practice   kisho vs ryuku deadlt traning practice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Jul 2008, 1:00 pm

Ryuku split his arms apart and flip kicked him
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: kisho vs ryuku deadlt traning practice   kisho vs ryuku deadlt traning practice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Jul 2008, 1:04 pm

Kisho tightened the muscles in his chest and took the kick, and gasped as a small amount of blood trickled down his chin, than smiled and moved his arms in a circular motion, bringing one up under ryukus leg, and one down on it, fracturing his leg
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: kisho vs ryuku deadlt traning practice   kisho vs ryuku deadlt traning practice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Jul 2008, 1:07 pm

ryuku said aaw this is bad and took out 3 shurekens
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: kisho vs ryuku deadlt traning practice   kisho vs ryuku deadlt traning practice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Jul 2008, 1:09 pm

Kisho threw ryuku away, than wiped the blood from his mouth "and here we go" he said as he took his boxing stance and began bouncing from foot to foot
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: kisho vs ryuku deadlt traning practice   kisho vs ryuku deadlt traning practice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Jul 2008, 1:12 pm

while Ryuku goes back he says BOOM and a paper bomb that kisho uas stand ding on exploded
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: kisho vs ryuku deadlt traning practice   kisho vs ryuku deadlt traning practice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Jul 2008, 1:21 pm

Kisho was sent flying back, as he stood up and looked at his now ruined clothes and bruised body "that hurt you little sunofabitch" he began to slowly walk towards ryuku as the tattered remains of his shirt fell to the ground
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: kisho vs ryuku deadlt traning practice   kisho vs ryuku deadlt traning practice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Jul 2008, 1:25 pm

ryuku said clone jutsu and each clone throws the shurekends
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: kisho vs ryuku deadlt traning practice   kisho vs ryuku deadlt traning practice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Jul 2008, 1:28 pm

Kisho just moved his arm in the way, letting the shurikens bounce off the metal gauntlet
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: kisho vs ryuku deadlt traning practice   kisho vs ryuku deadlt traning practice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Jul 2008, 1:31 pm

ryuku said "man this bites and starts to do hand signs and grins with excitement
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: kisho vs ryuku deadlt traning practice   kisho vs ryuku deadlt traning practice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 30 Jul 2008, 1:30 pm

Kisho appeared behind Ryuku and kicked out his knees "what are you trying to do" he grabbed ryuku by the hair on the top of his head
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: kisho vs ryuku deadlt traning practice   kisho vs ryuku deadlt traning practice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 30 Jul 2008, 6:41 pm

Ryuku said "this head hunter jutsu when kisho was under kishos legs and arms spread out and knelt down and said ha
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: kisho vs ryuku deadlt traning practice   kisho vs ryuku deadlt traning practice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 03 Aug 2008, 12:47 am

"do you really think some rock will stop me" he smiled as his hand burst out of the ground and closed around ryuku's ankle and begining to pull his leg underground
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: kisho vs ryuku deadlt traning practice   kisho vs ryuku deadlt traning practice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 03 Aug 2008, 7:03 pm

as soon as kisho grabed his leg ryuku twisted his ankle untill l he herd kishos wrist snap
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: kisho vs ryuku deadlt traning practice   kisho vs ryuku deadlt traning practice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 03 Aug 2008, 7:10 pm

"well that hurts like hell" he said as he pulled himself out of the ground, leaving his cloak behind so he can get out , than appeared behind Ryuku and kicked out the leg he broke earlier
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: kisho vs ryuku deadlt traning practice   kisho vs ryuku deadlt traning practice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 03 Aug 2008, 7:14 pm

Ryuku fell to the ground in pain and said "lightning armor jutsu and limped away
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: kisho vs ryuku deadlt traning practice   kisho vs ryuku deadlt traning practice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 03 Aug 2008, 7:15 pm

"do you really think lightning can stop me" he appeared before ryuku ans he tried to get away
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: kisho vs ryuku deadlt traning practice   kisho vs ryuku deadlt traning practice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 03 Aug 2008, 7:22 pm

ryuku and his clones said lightning blast jutsu ans they all shot randome lightning blast came at kisho
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: kisho vs ryuku deadlt traning practice   kisho vs ryuku deadlt traning practice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 03 Aug 2008, 7:24 pm

he smiled than clapped his hands together, than stuck out his arm pointing with his index and middle fingers and let the lightning flow right into his arm, and cringed as he pointed his other arm out at ryuku as the lighning shot back out towards him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: kisho vs ryuku deadlt traning practice   kisho vs ryuku deadlt traning practice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 03 Aug 2008, 7:33 pm

ryuku let it hit and then absorbed it and then shot more
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: kisho vs ryuku deadlt traning practice   kisho vs ryuku deadlt traning practice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 03 Aug 2008, 7:34 pm

"if your going to be that way" he kept absorbing the lightning but instead began to let it shoot back out into the sky
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: kisho vs ryuku deadlt traning practice   kisho vs ryuku deadlt traning practice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 03 Aug 2008, 7:39 pm

Ryuku said well ok and let the lightning burst in to armor again
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: kisho vs ryuku deadlt traning practice   kisho vs ryuku deadlt traning practice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 03 Aug 2008, 7:41 pm

He turned his head to the left and heard a loud pop than said "tingly" than began to walk towards ryuku, picking up the warhammer with his good and than charging at ryuku
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: kisho vs ryuku deadlt traning practice   kisho vs ryuku deadlt traning practice - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

kisho vs ryuku deadlt traning practice
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next