Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Team 1 assembles. Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Team 1 assembles. Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Team 1 assembles. Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Team 1 assembles. Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Team 1 assembles. Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Team 1 assembles. Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Team 1 assembles. Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Team 1 assembles. Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Team 1 assembles. Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Team 1 assembles.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Team 1 assembles. Empty
PostSubject: Team 1 assembles.   Team 1 assembles. Icon_minitimeMon 28 Jul 2008, 1:55 pm

Hinata had been given the mission to train 3 genins. She feels nervous of meeting the pupils. Feeling unsecure if she is able to do a good job. What would the students say if she didn't perform very well.
She is waiting for the genins arrival at the entrace of the academy. She looks at the clock, there is still time. She decides to pass her time by going through the papers of the 3 genins.
"Mmh... Inuzuka Zeno...Obito Uchiha..and...Ryuku..." Hinata reads the academy grades of the 3 genins. "Interesting.."
Back to top Go down
http://clashesofswords.forumsrpg.com

Team 1 assembles. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team 1 assembles.   Team 1 assembles. Icon_minitimeMon 28 Jul 2008, 1:59 pm

Ryuku shows up and says "ok is this the write place oh theres Hinata Hinata hi and ryuku goes over to Hinata
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Team 1 assembles. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team 1 assembles.   Team 1 assembles. Icon_minitimeMon 28 Jul 2008, 2:02 pm

"Hello..." Hinata quickly checks her papers. "...Ryuku!"
"You are first one here, good job!" Hinata gives a friendly smile. "Lets wait for the rest."
Back to top Go down

Team 1 assembles. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team 1 assembles.   Team 1 assembles. Icon_minitimeMon 28 Jul 2008, 2:05 pm

Ryuku sits and says "so what you reading"?
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Team 1 assembles. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team 1 assembles.   Team 1 assembles. Icon_minitimeMon 28 Jul 2008, 2:18 pm

"I'm reading..." Hinata stares at the papers and thinking of what to say. "... about you." *gulp* Hinata starts to sweat out of nervousity.
"It-it seems you are real-really brilliant ninja. You-you outrun everybody else in your class, despite your young age." Hinata feels relieved of that her answer wasn't that bad.
Back to top Go down

Team 1 assembles. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team 1 assembles.   Team 1 assembles. Icon_minitimeMon 28 Jul 2008, 2:23 pm

Ryuku says "
well im not sure but I think your fibbing but who knows I like it but hers a question have I won a battle and how many have I lost"?
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Team 1 assembles. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team 1 assembles.   Team 1 assembles. Icon_minitimeTue 29 Jul 2008, 6:28 am

((I don't know what "fibbing" means.))

"Fights? What fights?" Hinata is stunned. She has no clue why Ryuku is talking about fights. *question marks*
Back to top Go down

Team 1 assembles. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team 1 assembles.   Team 1 assembles. Icon_minitimeTue 29 Jul 2008, 10:06 am

((fibbing is a small lie))
Back to top Go down

Team 1 assembles. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team 1 assembles.   Team 1 assembles. Icon_minitimeTue 29 Jul 2008, 11:04 am

((i knew sannins would come in handy one day lol ,sorry to butt in))
Back to top Go down

Team 1 assembles. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team 1 assembles.   Team 1 assembles. Icon_minitimeTue 29 Jul 2008, 11:08 am

((what is that supposed to mean Neji))
Back to top Go down

Team 1 assembles. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team 1 assembles.   Team 1 assembles. Icon_minitimeTue 29 Jul 2008, 11:52 am

(( cmon that meant nothing i thught it was a joke sannins have hard work there never round so i said that ther finally come in handy lol doesnt mean you guys dont do nothing ok we stop spammin,let hinata take care of this lol))
Back to top Go down

Team 1 assembles. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team 1 assembles.   Team 1 assembles. Icon_minitimeTue 29 Jul 2008, 5:49 pm

so whats your answer
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Team 1 assembles. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team 1 assembles.   Team 1 assembles. Icon_minitimeTue 29 Jul 2008, 5:52 pm

"Euhm..I don't know what you are talking about. These are only the academy grades." Hinata looks troubled.
Back to top Go down

Team 1 assembles. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team 1 assembles.   Team 1 assembles. Icon_minitimeTue 29 Jul 2008, 5:54 pm

ok ok then Ryuku thinks man why arrent they showing
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Team 1 assembles. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team 1 assembles.   Team 1 assembles. Icon_minitimeTue 29 Jul 2008, 6:05 pm

"Mmmh, the others seem to be late." Hinata checks the clock.
"Why don't we start already?" Hinata gives a friendly smile.
"My name is Hyuuga Hinata, I will be the trainer and the leader of this team. I will be looking forward to get to know you and as well as share your dreams and goals. I will try my best to help you out in any way with those." Hinata looks nervously at her clock.
"Why don't you tell me what are your goals and dreams?"
Back to top Go down

Team 1 assembles. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team 1 assembles.   Team 1 assembles. Icon_minitimeTue 29 Jul 2008, 6:10 pm

um ok my goals are to be a powerful sanin and lets see my dream is to make the best jutsu ever
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Team 1 assembles. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team 1 assembles.   Team 1 assembles. Icon_minitimeWed 30 Jul 2008, 12:34 pm

"You got no easy goals?" *Friendly smile*
"Ryuku-chan, you have one more test to go. To be sure that you are qualified to be a ninja." Hinata holds her hands togheter by her chest.
"Team work is the most important knowledge a ninja must know. You will have to go through an intensive course about it. As well as it being a test at the same time."
Back to top Go down

Team 1 assembles. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team 1 assembles.   Team 1 assembles. Icon_minitimeWed 30 Jul 2008, 12:46 pm

(( my only post in this thread, unless hinata allows me to continue ))
" Since i was the original Sensei of Team 1, maybe i should tell you something Hinata. These boys are a handful. So acting all nervous like that is not gonna help you. You gotta get more confident." Minato came by as he was just passing through the area. " Anyways... i guess it's time for the old bell test. good times... " Minato went Nostalgic only to be disturbed a slight shrug from Hinata. " Oh sorry. " Guess i better be on my way unless you need my help " . He turns and starts to walk away.
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Team 1 assembles. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team 1 assembles.   Team 1 assembles. Icon_minitimeWed 30 Jul 2008, 1:28 pm

"Minato-san?" Hinata stands at front of Ryuku to protect him.
As far as Hinata knows, Minato is still an Akatsuki.
"Why-why are the Akatsuki here?"
Back to top Go down

Team 1 assembles. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team 1 assembles.   Team 1 assembles. Icon_minitimeWed 30 Jul 2008, 6:44 pm

Ryuku stands and takes out 2 surekens smiling with exsitmet in his head thinking "come on lets go"
Back to top Go down

Team 1 assembles. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team 1 assembles.   Team 1 assembles. Icon_minitimeWed 30 Jul 2008, 6:56 pm

Neji came and surpirised everyone. "hey Hinata-sama its ok,Minatos a good guy hes back in action with the leaf"said neji as he was walking away reading what kakashi read "man oh man this is a good book"said neji blinded by the book
Back to top Go down

Team 1 assembles. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team 1 assembles.   Team 1 assembles. Icon_minitimeWed 30 Jul 2008, 7:00 pm

Ryuku said what no aw man that stinks (hump)
Back to top Go down

Team 1 assembles. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team 1 assembles.   Team 1 assembles. Icon_minitimeWed 30 Jul 2008, 7:06 pm

neji looked back "unless you wanna train with me"said neji smiling "it will be ok with Hinata-sama its just training"said neji looking at hinata
Back to top Go down

Team 1 assembles. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team 1 assembles.   Team 1 assembles. Icon_minitimeWed 30 Jul 2008, 8:47 pm

ryuku said "na Im sticking with my team then sat down
Back to top Go down

Team 1 assembles. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team 1 assembles.   Team 1 assembles. Icon_minitimeWed 30 Jul 2008, 9:47 pm

" Man... i remember my days as a genin " Minato said as he gave a tug to Ryuku's cheeks. " This kids gonna go far" Minato said as he left with Neji for some training.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Team 1 assembles. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team 1 assembles.   Team 1 assembles. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Team 1 assembles.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto X :: Inside The World :: The Great 5 Shinobi Nations :: Fire Country-Hidden Leaf-
Jump to: