Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Signup: Recruiting Additional Staff(Closed.Old) Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
Signup: Recruiting Additional Staff(Closed.Old) Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Signup: Recruiting Additional Staff(Closed.Old) Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Signup: Recruiting Additional Staff(Closed.Old) Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Signup: Recruiting Additional Staff(Closed.Old) Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Signup: Recruiting Additional Staff(Closed.Old) Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Signup: Recruiting Additional Staff(Closed.Old) Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Signup: Recruiting Additional Staff(Closed.Old) Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Signup: Recruiting Additional Staff(Closed.Old) Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Signup: Recruiting Additional Staff(Closed.Old)

Go down 
+18
Ree
Kai Fuuma
Revy Izumi
Shinobu
Kutsui
Logan
Kamoku Willow
Zodiark
demon of the mist
Eichiro
S-Dawg
Zap Fosho
.Death
Blueyes
kurowashi saikoro
Yamura
Requiem
NX Admin
22 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
NX Admin
Administrator
NX Admin

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: N/A

Signup: Recruiting Additional Staff(Closed.Old) Empty
PostSubject: Signup: Recruiting Additional Staff(Closed.Old)   Signup: Recruiting Additional Staff(Closed.Old) Icon_minitimeMon 07 Mar 2011, 1:18 pm

We have up to 5-7 staff positions up for grabs. Those of you who are greatly skilled in gfx would be assigned to be a graphics (gfx) mod. Don't bother applying for a position if you are one of those that like to disobey rules, fight/argue with others or abuse your mod powers.

1) Requested Position:

Why do you want this position?:

2) Preferences:

3) Why do you want to become a staff member?:

Why do you think you’ll make a good addition to the staff?:

What would your goals for the site be as a staff member?:

4) Skill(s):

5) Past Experience:

6) Comments/Feedback:

Last edited by .Chaos on Tue 08 Mar 2011, 11:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-x.rpg-board.net
Requiem
Jounin
Jounin
Requiem

Shinobi Info
Village: Thai Underworld .

PostSubject: Re: Signup: Recruiting Additional Staff(Closed.Old)   Signup: Recruiting Additional Staff(Closed.Old) Icon_minitimeMon 07 Mar 2011, 2:51 pm

1) Requested Position: GFX/Global Mod.

Why do want this position?:

As already asked of me, I want this position to either help with the layout of the site, or even get those applications that have been sitting in the Ready to Join section approved, or to at least say You can't have that jutsu, it's banned or even No spamming. I'd like to help revive this site and help out with the things that need done.

2) Preferences:

I prefer to have time to roleplay AND time to moderate as well. I want to be able to chat and goof around with the members, and even to help them out around the site.

I think I'd make a good addition to the staff because I'd help with the GFX, and make the site look sharper and more active with approvals, layouts, and topics for holidays. I'd keep members informed of what is happening, and what can happen soon.

• Keep the members informed of what is/can happen(ing) soon.
• Touching the site up with GFX.
• Keeping the site updated.

4) Skill(s):

• GFX.
• Moderating topics.
• Posting about Holidays.

5) Past Experience:

• Administrator/Moderator on Naruto-X.
• Moderator on Onegoo.
• Not related to forums, but Operator on Lava-Craft 2.0 (Minecraft.net)

6) Comments/Feedback:

Warnings About Unmentioned Absences

• Away during studies for texts/exams.
• Away to see family at times.
• Groundings/Sickness.

Last edited by Requiem on Tue 08 Mar 2011, 10:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yamura

Yamura

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Signup: Recruiting Additional Staff(Closed.Old)   Signup: Recruiting Additional Staff(Closed.Old) Icon_minitimeTue 08 Mar 2011, 7:09 pm

1) Requested Position: Advert mod

Why do want this position?: I want to help make the site more active so we can have more fun role playing

2) Preferences: I like to have a bit of off time where I don't have to do anything but roleplay and have fun

3) Why do you want to become a staff member?: I want to become a staff member because due to the lack of activity on the site i have been lonely and i want more people to roleplay with.

Why do you think you’ll make a good addition to the staff?: I think i would be a good staff member because I have a lot of extra time on my hands so I can do my duties when the other mods aren't on. I am a generally friendly person and I can help new members.

What would your goals for the site be as a staff member?: My goals as a moderator would be to increase site activity and set up friendly relations with other roleplaying sites

4) Skill(s): Basic GFX skills
I like to analyze things
Helping new members

5) Past Experience: none sadly

6) Comments/Feedback: I hope you pick me :D
Back to top Go down
kurowashi saikoro
Genin
Genin
kurowashi saikoro

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village: Konoha

PostSubject: Re: Signup: Recruiting Additional Staff(Closed.Old)   Signup: Recruiting Additional Staff(Closed.Old) Icon_minitimeTue 08 Mar 2011, 8:28 pm

1) Requested Position: Moderator

Why do want this position?: I am very active and persistent. I'd like for the entire game to become more active, fair and fun for everyone's benefit

2) Preferences: As soon as I find that the game is active and self sufficient, I would like to be freed of responsibility and play the game myself

3) Why do you want to become a staff member?:I see how inactive most if not all staff members are. I cant blame you, there is 'real life' to contend with. So I would just like to let those active members to have the opportunity to handle things that should be handled on a daily basis

Why do you think you’ll make a good addition to the staff?: simply that I am as active as the most active player here

What would your goals for the site be as a staff member?: make the game as close to the spirit of the naruto universe as possible, and keep it fair for all active players

4) Skill(s):simple bbc experience, a bit of drawing

5) Past Experience: was a mod on Ninja Naruto RPG, before interest died down

6) Comments/Feedback: not much to comment yet... nothing much has happened yet
Back to top Go down
Blueyes
Genin
Genin

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Signup: Recruiting Additional Staff(Closed.Old)   Signup: Recruiting Additional Staff(Closed.Old) Icon_minitimeTue 08 Mar 2011, 10:17 pm

1) Requested Position: Application Moderator

Why do want this position?: I am great at the overall concept of application design for weapons, jutsu, characters, and further creative applications.

2) Preferences: I'm flexible for those that are active, I show no favoritism if both parties have have been reasonable. I am the person who compromises.

3) Why do you want to become a staff member?: Well I've been a moderator, the job is fun and it gives one the new ideas needed to create for themselves and to help others. It helps me as much as it helps others; my creative skills are developed but everyone has those moment where they cannot find a simple solution because they have little vision of what something looks like on the outside.

Why do you think you’ll make a good addition to the staff?: Since, I've moderated before I know what is what, and who is who. I'm not saying that I know every bit and piece of the forum already but I devote my time to the rules of all my forums and I make sure everything is correct before I move on. I can help people take the next step in their applications to ensure maximum use and RP-ing out of their creations.

What would your goals for the site be as a staff member?: I will help others to the highest level of my abilities without letting to much or too little go; I want to see people create and organize there characters, jutsu and weapons. ( I base this all on what I use to do and then some more.)

4) Skill(s): Character, jutsu, weapons, and application moderating. If I can get my computer to work right, and possibly a scanner, I can create banners from drawings, paintings, and sometimes I use Gimp 2 in my banners. Note: I'm not the best banner make in the universe.

5) Past Experience: I can't remember the name of the forum because it crashed about 2 years ago and because the name was plain and simple. I do believe it was called The Naruto Forum. It was a free for all type forum where beginners were aloud to create what they wanted. It started them off at any rank available. It is because it was a free for all that it crashed. I was constantly told I was too hash on history creation. This the title "History Nazi"

6) Comments/Feedback: Even if you don't make me a moderator I still like to help anyone who asks me an opinion. I won't push my ideas and I won't post as a mod, since I wouldn't be staff.
Back to top Go down
NX Admin
Administrator
NX Admin

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Signup: Recruiting Additional Staff(Closed.Old)   Signup: Recruiting Additional Staff(Closed.Old) Icon_minitimeTue 08 Mar 2011, 11:43 pm

Here is a list of the newly added members to the staff team. :D

Administrator(s):
Roxas

Application Mod(s):
Blueyes

GFX Mod(s):
Requiem

Advert Mod:
Yamura

Take note that more will be added later on, so feel free to post your application if you haven't already.
Back to top Go down
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S Rank
Village: None

PostSubject: Re: Signup: Recruiting Additional Staff(Closed.Old)   Signup: Recruiting Additional Staff(Closed.Old) Icon_minitimeWed 09 Mar 2011, 9:04 pm

1) Requested Position: Admin

Why do want this position?: Because. After 8 tries of trying to keep the page in one place, I want to make sure the damned site stays in order, all the rules followed, even to me. And all Admins. Mods count too.

2) Preferences: I'm incredibly flexible. I work a lot, and game a lot in my free time, so I might not be on too much, but enough to annoy You. (Naru)

3) Why do you want to become a staff member?: Because. I was one before, I want the @ back. I was a good staff. >>

Why do you think you’ll make a good addition to the staff?: No reason. Figure it out on your own. I develop on the job.

• Keeping order on the site.
• Making sure no one tries to invade the site with bad intentions.
• Etc/

4) Skill(s):
• Everything.

5) Past Experience: No spoilers.

6) Comments/Feedback: I want my power back. e.e
Back to top Go down
http://www.narutor.org/
Zap Fosho

PostSubject: Re: Signup: Recruiting Additional Staff(Closed.Old)   Signup: Recruiting Additional Staff(Closed.Old) Icon_minitimeMon 14 Mar 2011, 4:54 pm

1) Requested Position: Global Mod, Admin, Mod

Why do you want this position?: I will help out if I am needed. I have run many forums and done much work. If you want an example of my work, go to Shinobi Kaiku, where you posted your ad. I've been doing a lot of the work for the revamp.....if it will ever come....

2) Preferences: Global Mod is prefered, but any will do.

3) Why do you want to become a staff member?: To help of course.

Why do you think you’ll make a good addition to the staff?: I'll do what it takes to get the site running. "My goal in life is to help as many people as I can, and to do my best at everything. That is my Nindo, my Ninja Way!"

What would your goals for the site be as a staff member?: To make it respected and popular

4) Skill(s): I've done many things on a forum. Approvals, Making Forums, etc. etc. I know some coding, still trying to get back into learning it. I'm not very good at graphics however.

5) Past Experience: Head-admin of about 20 forums:
Eijiresu Sensou, Pokemon Rogues, Pokemon Shinsei, a Diablo forum, A Knight in Shining Armor one (no memory on what that one was about lol), Mystical Legacy Academy, RP Desires, and various others.
Moderator/Admin of various others:
Coloholics Anonymous (Before a fight with a corrupt admin caused me to quit), Sly's Underground Territory, Shinobi Kaiku, Naruto RPG, Lair of Akatsuki, and various others.

6) Comments/Feedback:[/quote]Sorry if it feels like I'm rushing into signing up. I'm on almost daily and with all of my rp sources drying up, I need a place to go and yours looked like the best.

Did I mention I'm online almost every day.
Back to top Go down
S-Dawg
Genin
Genin
S-Dawg

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village: Konohagakure

PostSubject: Re: Signup: Recruiting Additional Staff(Closed.Old)   Signup: Recruiting Additional Staff(Closed.Old) Icon_minitimeSat 19 Mar 2011, 10:20 pm

I want to become a moderator, because I think that if you start out low, and then climb your way up the ranks, you can learn more, and experience different problems of each level. I think that moderator is a perfect rank for me, because I can still enforce small things, but I can be corrected without making a "Donkey" of myself.

2) Preferences: I would prefer Moderator. Anything above that is fine, except for Superior admin+ as it would be too much at my current stage.

I feel that I could bring a lot of things to the plate. First, I am very active, when inticed, and will be on in a heartbeat if I was to be needed. I think that I could help tonnes of new people, and anyone else that asks for it by showing them around, correcting them, or just plain helping out. I hate to keep people waiting, so I will post fast, but efficiently on their character applications, or creating applications, for other things. I follow the rules very well, and would like if people where to do the same. Of course not everyone follows the rules, and that's why some of us are here, too keep the population of this website alive and well.

I believe I have what it takes, and will do what ever it takes to become a very well liked, and respected person on this forums. I have experience as a staff member in multiple places.

1. To keep it up and running.
2. To keep the well being of the forum well kempt.
3. Enforce the rules in regulations, so that everyone will want to follow them, instead of forcing them to.
4. To be the best I can be.

4) Skill(s):
I have a very high social level of skill. I can usually persuade people to do what I want, in a nice way, that is. My typing is eligible enough, and is fast. I can act under pressure, and am very good at keeping my cool; the last thing someone wants is a raging person, incharge of a high power. I have a little bit of Graphics under my name, not an entire amount, but I can make an odd signature or two :P I have a good sense of humor, and try to use it in difficult situation.

5) Past Experience:
I am currently a manager at Wendy's (Some of you where here when I was joining Wendy's)

I have been an administrator of my schools website/ Computer programmar

I am a manager of serveral forums, some popular and some of them not

I have a gargantuan amount of web knowledge at my disposal

6) Comments/Feedback:
I would love to become part of this awesome staff. Thank you for taking the time to read this~
Back to top Go down
Eichiro

Eichiro

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Signup: Recruiting Additional Staff(Closed.Old)   Signup: Recruiting Additional Staff(Closed.Old) Icon_minitimeSun 20 Mar 2011, 2:14 pm

Why do you want this position?: See below.

2) Preferences: Global mod, though it is, of course, entirely up to the Admins. Weapons and Taijutsu would be a preferred area but it's not important.

I enjoyed it before I left and I've been on the site since its creation. I want to start helping out again.

Why do you think you’ll make a good addition to the staff?:Well I enjoyed it before I left and I've been on this forum long enough that I want to start helping out.

Helping people make more unique and interesting characters. Oh, and a campaign against overpowered creations.

4) Skill(s): A basic knowledge of physics and RP mechanics that could come in useful for preventing overpowered or unfair creations. It makes me sad to see some of the stuff that gets approved.

5) Past Experience: I was a Mod for about four months before I left, as well as three years experience of roleplaying forums and how they work, what annoys people, what people want etc.

6) Comments/Feedback:
N/A
Back to top Go down
kurowashi saikoro
Genin
Genin
kurowashi saikoro

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Signup: Recruiting Additional Staff(Closed.Old)   Signup: Recruiting Additional Staff(Closed.Old) Icon_minitimeSun 20 Mar 2011, 4:51 pm

does this have a cut off time?
Back to top Go down
NX Admin
Administrator
NX Admin

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Signup: Recruiting Additional Staff(Closed.Old)   Signup: Recruiting Additional Staff(Closed.Old) Icon_minitimeSun 20 Mar 2011, 5:08 pm

kurowashi saikoro wrote:
does this have a cut off time?
No. We simply stop accepting staff applications when the spots are filled.
Back to top Go down
demon of the mist

PostSubject: Re: Signup: Recruiting Additional Staff(Closed.Old)   Signup: Recruiting Additional Staff(Closed.Old) Icon_minitimeFri 01 Apr 2011, 8:14 pm

Umm due to the staff list appearing empty I thought I would throw myself out there.

1) Requested Position: Nothing particular I am extremely experienced in all staff positions. Mod or Admin is fine by me whatever is available.

2) Preferences: Admin, G mod

3) I want to help the site out, no real reason be sides that.

4) Skill(s): I have been staff plenty of time and I know the admin panel extremely well. I also can create gifs. I don't mass produce them but I can make them when I get on my home comp. I am very fair and know the naruto serious extremely well. I also have a high work standard, upper staff never has to get on me to do work. I am an extremely hard worker, proof of that is the site I posted in my experience. I personally created so many rules, check apps and did anything that site needed. I am very loyal and was to Cut until he went MIA again. But overall my skill is an awesome Naruto staff member, I know naruto and I know how to be a staff member.

5) Past Experience: http://narutonewhorizon.do-goo.com/forum

I am 1000 Years of Pain on that site. I can prove it for you if you wish. lol I have been staff other places as well. But that is the most recent that the site actually lasted and took off. I have been mods/admins on plenty of sites. Many were deleted, but NNW shows my level of work and skill as an Admin.

6) Comments/Feedback: Overall I am experience, helpful, joking manor and just here to have fun. Not really the type to take anything in an RP or on the site to heart. I am fair and I don't even have a temper to lose.

Also if you have other means of replacing your lost staff. You can simply ignore this but if not I would be glad to help.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Location : ever notice that box behind your house, yeah, that's me

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Signup: Recruiting Additional Staff(Closed.Old)   Signup: Recruiting Additional Staff(Closed.Old) Icon_minitimeThu 07 Apr 2011, 10:13 pm

1) Requested Position: Admin

Why do you want this position?: I want to take up the position I once held on this site.

2) Preferences: Admin

If I cant fill my time posting in normal topics, I might as well be doing something here.

I've got plenty experience as a staff member and with the rules of this site.

To occupy my time and provide a through look on any apps I review.

4) Skill(s):
It is true, I do have skills, and yes, said skills can pay the bills.

5) Past Experience:
I was an admin on here, and the superior admin on http://narutold.forumotion.com/

6) Comments/Feedback:
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Signup: Recruiting Additional Staff(Closed.Old)   Signup: Recruiting Additional Staff(Closed.Old) Icon_minitimeFri 08 Apr 2011, 12:06 am

1) Requested Position: Admin/Mod

Why do you want this position?: Well, I've been on this site for the entire stretch and of course I've been mod once or twice to help out. Since so many old friends have left, I might as well take up the torch and help out, no?

2) Preferences:

3) Why do you want to become a staff member?: To see that this site stays strong and healthy. If it's not, what am I going to do with my free time?

Why do you think you’ll make a good addition to the staff?: I know every turn and twisty tactic to get what you want from Jutsus, weapons, and clans. Might as well use that knowledge to burn out the people who're trying to do just that.

4) Skill(s): Active,Active,Active, Fast poster, approvals, making forums, I know my way around the Admin panel, I've directed forums to make sure they're active ect.

5) Past Experience: 3 years on this site, creation of 6 other forums (which I all gave away due to sheer laziness), and been a mod to several others including this one until I gave it back (about 2 years ago).

6) Comments/Feedback: Either way, I'm havin' fun.
Back to top Go down
NX Admin
Administrator
NX Admin

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Signup: Recruiting Additional Staff(Closed.Old)   Signup: Recruiting Additional Staff(Closed.Old) Icon_minitimeSun 08 May 2011, 10:10 am

Note: All moderator positions have been taken.
Back to top Go down
Logan
Chuunin
Chuunin
Logan

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: B Rank

PostSubject: Re: Signup: Recruiting Additional Staff(Closed.Old)   Signup: Recruiting Additional Staff(Closed.Old) Icon_minitimeSun 08 May 2011, 10:42 am

1) Requested Position: GFX'er [If still open or Admin or anything else I've been experienced for all positions out there...]

Why do you want this position?: I think I can handle beind a GFX'er or any other staff for NXR. I've been staff on more than 20 forums before and I'm not a person who abuses powers, I want to help not destroy NXR, because I believe this forum is successful and is my favourite Naruto forum now. :)

2) Preferences:

3) Why do you want to become a staff member?: I would love to help NXR on anything, graphics, moderating, or anything. I'm a trustworthy, responsible, person. On every forum I've been staff, I've been Staff Member of the Month [Not all the time, but lots of times..] I want to make NXR and much improved better place!!

Why do you think you’ll make a good addition to the staff?: I think I'll make a good addition to the staff because, I'm a pretty responsible, honest person. I don't abuse my powers for a sucky reason. If it's spamming more than 3-4 times then I will go ban or something. If I help out on graphics, I'm somewhat in the middle, not a beginner.

What would your goals for the site be as a staff member?: Making it more active, making the *banners, avatars or whatever better.

4) Skill(s): Moderating forums, Helping out on ideas

5) Past Experience: [Don't remember links since I'm on my sisters computer] Around 6 Naruto forums, and bleach forums + advertising forums.

6) Comments/Feedback: I hope I can make it into the team, because all I want to do it help NXR our, no matter what happens :D Believe it! :P:)

*I can make banners, signatures and avatars, not much of an icon, backround and nav bar person.
Back to top Go down
Kutsui
Chuunin
Chuunin

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village: Iwagakure

PostSubject: Re: Signup: Recruiting Additional Staff(Closed.Old)   Signup: Recruiting Additional Staff(Closed.Old) Icon_minitimeSun 08 May 2011, 12:54 pm

Aaaw I wanna help making events...

Oh well, maybe next time there's an opening.

Could I maybe have a not-mod-but-event-designer-status? lol

Also, might I ask why there were open spaces?
Back to top Go down
NX Admin
Administrator
NX Admin

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Signup: Recruiting Additional Staff(Closed.Old)   Signup: Recruiting Additional Staff(Closed.Old) Icon_minitimeSun 08 May 2011, 1:31 pm

Kutsui wrote:
Aaaw I wanna help making events...

Oh well, maybe next time there's an opening.

Could I maybe have a not-mod-but-event-designer-status? lol
You can help by providing feedback. You do not need to be a mod to do that or help the site grow. ;)

Kutsui wrote:
Also, might I ask why there were open spaces?
We needed to build a newer staff, it was time for that. Start out fresh, without a team of unexperienced newbies. :)
Back to top Go down
kurowashi saikoro
Genin
Genin
kurowashi saikoro

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Signup: Recruiting Additional Staff(Closed.Old)   Signup: Recruiting Additional Staff(Closed.Old) Icon_minitimeSun 08 May 2011, 9:53 pm

been here for this long now, still think Im a noob?
Back to top Go down
Shinobu
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Shinobu

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village: Ex-Sand

PostSubject: Re: Signup: Recruiting Additional Staff(Closed.Old)   Signup: Recruiting Additional Staff(Closed.Old) Icon_minitimeMon 09 May 2011, 9:55 pm

kurowashi saikoro wrote:
been here for this long now, still think Im a noob?

Rhetorical! The answer is yes! *Slams hand on buzzer* My answer is yes for 500!
Back to top Go down
Logan
Chuunin
Chuunin
Logan

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: B Rank

PostSubject: Re: Signup: Recruiting Additional Staff(Closed.Old)   Signup: Recruiting Additional Staff(Closed.Old) Icon_minitimeMon 09 May 2011, 11:12 pm

Guys, stay on topic, don't forget this is to signup for STAFF, not a conversation or argument. [Sorry, for this post..]
Back to top Go down
S-Dawg
Genin
Genin
S-Dawg

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village: Konohagakure

PostSubject: Re: Signup: Recruiting Additional Staff(Closed.Old)   Signup: Recruiting Additional Staff(Closed.Old) Icon_minitimeMon 09 May 2011, 11:57 pm

Deleted posts that where IREVALENT or not supposed to be here.

\
Nvm I didn't because I don't have permissions...
Back to top Go down
Revy Izumi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Revy Izumi

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Signup: Recruiting Additional Staff(Closed.Old)   Signup: Recruiting Additional Staff(Closed.Old) Icon_minitimeThu 02 Jun 2011, 7:36 pm

1) Requested Position: Superior Admin

Why do you want this position?: Because I'm tired of things taking forever to get done around here. I'm tired of there being no order, and I'm just plain tired of things here in general. I'm not one to just quit and leave a problem, so I'd rather try to fix the problem.

2) Preferences: Nothing i can think of.

3) Why do you want to become a staff member?: Mostly shown in why i want the position I'm asking for. Tired of staff being inactive and what not. I'd like to see someone who's able to easily get things done around the site and not have to wait on others to just so happen to wonder around.

Why do you think you’ll make a good addition to the staff?: As shown before, i like to get things done the moment it's brought up. I don't just wait forever to do something.

What would your goals for the site be as a staff member?: To pick itself up out of this dump and get active again

4) Skill(s): My skills should already be known

5) Past Experience: Been a staff member here multiple times. The only reason I'm not still one is because i went inactive for a while as a mod, and during one of the staff fixups, or whatever, i was removed because of my inactivity.

6) Comments/Feedback: Don't have any other then that the spot i have listed above is the only spot I'm really going for.
Back to top Go down
Kai Fuuma
ANBU
ANBU
Kai Fuuma

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: A rank
Village: -

PostSubject: Re: Signup: Recruiting Additional Staff(Closed.Old)   Signup: Recruiting Additional Staff(Closed.Old) Icon_minitimeSat 04 Jun 2011, 10:55 pm

1) Requested Position:
Global Mod – Mod wouldn’t kill me either
Firstly being a admin is not only asking to much but I find to get admin you must prove yourself. I work best as a GM, I not only have patients but a sense of reality as well as a sense of humor. I can check just about anything, with either being strict or being lenient.
2) Preferences:

This site at the moment is in a time of crisis and normally I would sit on the chat box and wait for something interesting to happen, but I realize its not if I wait for it. If I want something done I’m going to have to do it myself and work for it.
Because If I have a problem and can’t do it myself I’d ask one of my fellow staff members to help me out instead of making decisions on my own and not being sure. I like to talk with other members and get opinions and judgments from not only from staff but members as well. Because I believe a members thoughts is important as well.
Due to this site being down so low, I hope and will push this site out of the ground and keep it blooming, eww I sound like rock lee I know but I am willing to give what I got in order to make Naruto X one of the best
4) Skill(s):
Checking apps – I’m not going to be like DENIED, I’m going to be more “Maybe add this, could this be removed” Stuff like that. Even If I don’t like a app its not about me. I’m not going to pester the users about petty things or pick on them if they are a new/noobie. Guidance is the key.

Problem? – First if you got a problem or need an opinion please feel free to pm me. And I’m not going to ban someone in the chat box for insulting me, another staff may see it then kick/ban them but I’m just not going to do it. I’ll try talking it out and if not then there is no point in pushing it further.

5) Past Experience:
Many just the sites where deleted or inactive
6) Comments/Feedback:

Just pm me further questions
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Signup: Recruiting Additional Staff(Closed.Old)   Signup: Recruiting Additional Staff(Closed.Old) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Signup: Recruiting Additional Staff(Closed.Old)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next