Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Signup: Recruiting Additional Staff(Closed.Old) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
Signup: Recruiting Additional Staff(Closed.Old) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Signup: Recruiting Additional Staff(Closed.Old) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Signup: Recruiting Additional Staff(Closed.Old) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Signup: Recruiting Additional Staff(Closed.Old) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Signup: Recruiting Additional Staff(Closed.Old) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Signup: Recruiting Additional Staff(Closed.Old) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Signup: Recruiting Additional Staff(Closed.Old) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Signup: Recruiting Additional Staff(Closed.Old) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Signup: Recruiting Additional Staff(Closed.Old)

Go down 
+18
Ree
Kai Fuuma
Revy Izumi
Shinobu
Kutsui
Logan
Kamoku Willow
Zodiark
demon of the mist
Eichiro
S-Dawg
Zap Fosho
.Death
Blueyes
kurowashi saikoro
Yamura
Requiem
NX Admin
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ree

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S Rank
Village: Konohagakure no Sato

Signup: Recruiting Additional Staff(Closed.Old) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Signup: Recruiting Additional Staff(Closed.Old)   Signup: Recruiting Additional Staff(Closed.Old) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 10 Jun 2011, 12:15 am

1) Requested Position: Global Moderator

Why do you want this position?: I like checking apps and helping noobs, and I always find it fun to help sites out by being a staff member. It makes me feel welcome, and like I have a home...

2) Preferences: Character Creation

3) Why do you want to become a staff member?: Well, for one, I like helping out. I love seeing new RPers get better and love to check original creations.

Why do you think you’ll make a good addition to the staff?: I can be active, and I usually check things as soon as I see them.

What would your goals for the site be as a staff member?: Check apps; gain activity.

4) Skill(s): Been in the Cbox once today and have been complimented a lot on my RPing, so I guess I'm not terrible. I'm a grammar Nazi, and I never miss a detail when it comes to checking apps.

5) Past Experience: Level 3 Moderator on ingoo, PAC Moderator on ingoo, Moderator on US, Admin on NarutoLand, Admin on Halo RPG, Admin and Moderator for NaruGods.

6) Comments/Feedback: I hate the Uchiha clan 7_7
Back to top Go down
http://narugodsrpg.heavenforum.com
S-Dawg
Genin
Genin
S-Dawg

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village: Konohagakure

PostSubject: Re: Signup: Recruiting Additional Staff(Closed.Old)   Signup: Recruiting Additional Staff(Closed.Old) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 10 Jun 2011, 9:33 pm

(I think, if I am not wrong, that these will have to be apporved by Chaos, and only him. So if a leading moderator would lock the forums, or prove otherwise that would be great :D Thanks!)
Back to top Go down
The Mad Hatter
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
The Mad Hatter

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Iwa

PostSubject: Re: Signup: Recruiting Additional Staff(Closed.Old)   Signup: Recruiting Additional Staff(Closed.Old) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 10 Jun 2011, 9:37 pm

Sorry to rain on your parade, but Kit has all the powers of Chaos as a forum moderators, he lacks web master abilities but that's it. The superior admin is the main authority in this situation, if he feels staff truly needs to be changed he can. The position was actually created for such a reason.
Back to top Go down
The Mad Hatter
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
The Mad Hatter

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Iwa

PostSubject: Re: Signup: Recruiting Additional Staff(Closed.Old)   Signup: Recruiting Additional Staff(Closed.Old) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 26 Jun 2011, 11:46 am

1) Requested Position:

Any Position, though I work best as an admin; It matters not.

Why do you want this position?:

I’ve been a member of the site for almost two years and have been a member of the staff for most of that. The site’s entered a steady decline once again, something I thought the staff could fix on their own, but time has proven otherwise. With the amount of experience I have, I believe that I’m capable of helping to pull this site out of its grave (For the second time). Overall I simply want to make it so that things get done and that the site strives in a respectable way.

2) Preferences:
N/A

3) Why do you want to become a staff member?:

To help improve the dire condition of the site, and hopefully start something that will propel the site along for times to come. While I’ve covered this before I know what it takes to bring the site back from the point it’s at and I have the experience to do that.

Why do you think you’ll make a good addition to the staff?:

I’ve been a member of the staff several times, most of those times yielding results. I quit do to personal reasons, but Know I think I’m ready to take up the mantle again. I know and understand what it takes to run the site let alone be a member of the staff. I’ve worked with most of the staff in the past and haven’t encountered many problems in the course of it. Along with that I have several ideas to take the site to the next level; most of my ideas that have been implemented in the past have been moderately successful in the past.

What would your goals for the site be as a staff member?:

-Improve the basics and implement new ideas
-Increase activity
-Increase the member base and bring new members in.
-Improve basic rules
-Improve the standard of Roleplay
-Improve the roleplay experience
-Improve the rate of approval
-Low inner staff tension
The list goes on…

4) Skill(s):

-I’m considerably easy to work with and I do well with members
-I’m familiar with checking apps and considerably decent at it.
-I understand the English language and its grammar.
-I have experience writing systems and templates, (I once wrote a template just like this one…oh wait I wrote this one)
-I can work the admin panel quite well.
-I have minimal GFX ability but it’s worked in the past.
-I know how to advertise (Which is actually saying a lot)
-I know basic Html and I’m able to understand and use more complicated code when needed with research
-I’m capable of writing plots
-I like to refer to myself and often use the word I
-I can read through topics and give unbiased fair opinions when need
-I’m considerably tolerant
-I know the rules quite well (I wrote the base of the current rule set.)

5) Past Experience:

-Co-founder and of one of the two head admins of Arrancar Dynasty
-Head admin of .hack//hackers
-Admin on Fairy Tail Mages
-Co-founder and Co-admin on Naruto divinity
-mod on several small forums
-Mod, Admin, Second-in-command, and Head Admin on this fancy little site called Naruto-X (I think you might of heard of it before.)

6) Comments/Feedback:
N/A
Back to top Go down
Nocturne
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Nocturne

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: A Rank
Village: N/A

PostSubject: Re: Signup: Recruiting Additional Staff(Closed.Old)   Signup: Recruiting Additional Staff(Closed.Old) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 10 Aug 2011, 12:24 pm

Update: Staff Positions are open again.
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info
Village: Konohagakure

PostSubject: Re: Signup: Recruiting Additional Staff(Closed.Old)   Signup: Recruiting Additional Staff(Closed.Old) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 10 Dec 2011, 5:55 pm

1) Requested Position: Approval Mod/Regulations and Rules Mod

Why do you want this position?: Approval processes have been slow, and I (like many others here) wish to expedite the process, while still keeping power levels and site balancing in check.

2) Preferences: I prefer to stick to a small list of duties that remain unchanging. I'll take on certain responsibilities, but just because I'll be a staff member, I don't expect to be jumping through hoops for the admins.

3) Why do you want to become a staff member?: I've been one before, and I have ample time to be one again. In truth, I'd rather not have to take the position, but the site needs help.

Why do you think you’ll make a good addition to the staff?: As one of the oldest RPers on this site, and in general, I believe I've earned a significant amount of respect from the other members, my experience and talent speak for themselves.

What would your goals for the site be as a staff member?: Increase activity, decrease wait time.

4) Skill(s): Meticulous and well spoken.

5) Past Experience: On and off mod/admin here for the past five years.

6) Comments/Feedback: None.
Back to top Go down
Nocturne
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Nocturne

Shinobi Info
Village: N/A

PostSubject: Re: Signup: Recruiting Additional Staff(Closed.Old)   Signup: Recruiting Additional Staff(Closed.Old) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 03 Feb 2012, 10:03 pm

Update: We will be accepting one more mod.
Back to top Go down
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info
Village: None

PostSubject: Re: Signup: Recruiting Additional Staff(Closed.Old)   Signup: Recruiting Additional Staff(Closed.Old) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 03 Feb 2012, 11:58 pm

1) Requested Position: Administration

Why do you want this position?: Because I know the Administration Panel so well, Even Naru-bish doesn't know half the shit I do. >_> And because the site is progressing Slowly, and I need something to do.

2) Preferences: Weekends / Late Weekdays (Work reasons)

3) Why do you want to become a staff member?: Because I'm GOOD at it.

Why do you think you’ll make a good addition to the staff?: I know Naruto. I know how it works too, Apps shall beware the knowledge that I have.

What would your goals for the site be as a staff member?: Make it better.

4) Skill(s): Semi-Activity, HTML skillfulness, good ability to Administrate, distribute the amount of Moderators in their equal settings.

5) Past Experience: Was Head-Admin of Ingoo at one point, Admin early in the Site, Moderator in several places, etc.

6) Comments/Feedback: I like to Obliterate people. Nostalgia is my weakness.
Back to top Go down
http://www.narutor.org/
Consequences

Shinobi Info
Village: Kirigakure no Sato

PostSubject: Re: Signup: Recruiting Additional Staff(Closed.Old)   Signup: Recruiting Additional Staff(Closed.Old) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 04 Feb 2012, 11:13 am

1) Requested Position: Application Mod

Why do you want this position?: It's really all I'm good at doing. I'm not a people person, and I find I'm rarely respected enough to hold an executive or administrative position.

2) Preferences: I have none, really. I'll be much less active on the weekends(time with the fiance) than on weekdays, but otherwise I'm solid.

3) Why do you want to become a staff member?: You need the help, I have the skills. Simple as that.

Why do you think you’ll make a good addition to the staff?: I've successfully run a site that few complained about, been an approval mod for most of my roleplaying career with few slip-ups, and I'm unbiased.

What would your goals for the site be as a staff member?: To get stuff done.

4) Skill(s): Approval. Unbiased and fair judgement. Research(You know, for things I don't know about things I need to know). Writing, but that doesn't really matter.

5) Past Experience: I've worked as an approval mod, general mod, and admin on this site more than once. I've run a site alongside my dear friend, which ended up being one of the most successful sites in that crowd of roleplayers. I've been assisting in projects, sites, and difficult situations even without moderator status for the majority of my 4 year roleplaying career.

6) Comments/Feedback: Nill.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Signup: Recruiting Additional Staff(Closed.Old)   Signup: Recruiting Additional Staff(Closed.Old) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Signup: Recruiting Additional Staff(Closed.Old)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2