Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Time for a Mission Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
Time for a Mission Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Time for a Mission Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Time for a Mission Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Time for a Mission Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Time for a Mission Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Time for a Mission Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Time for a Mission Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Time for a Mission Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Time for a Mission

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Teru Sumada
Jounin
Jounin
Teru Sumada

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Time for a Mission Empty
PostSubject: Time for a Mission   Time for a Mission Icon_minitimeSun 17 Apr 2011, 2:33 pm

Zen Tankou walked up a few floors of Sunagakure's Administration Building until he reached the hall of where the Kazekage's office would be. He appeared in his usual form. Giant musculature. Wild golden hair. A stern, rock-hard face. Quite tall too and he does not look like the average Sand resident or even the average shinobi. He seems as if he was from a whole other world. He looked a lot like a bodyguard or a henchmen of some sort. But his eyes, yes his eyes told different. His eyes were cool and merciless yet gentle at the same time. It reflected two decades of shinobi combat experience, where life had treated the man harsh. The old, forgotten scars and the covered-up wounds of the past were all in his eyes, the life and the eyes of a ninja. And of course his normal black military flak vest followed by black fingerless gloves and dark leggings was dressed upon him.

Zen knocked on the door of the office and opened it slightly. "Lord Kazekage?" called Zen, his hard and serious voice appealing and memorable to all that he has talken to. Finally, he opened the door all the way to confront Kazekage Genkou. Zen bent his knees and shifted his left leg back a feet as he lowered his body in a crouch position. His right hand touched the ground in a fist with his arm in a straight angle as his other arm draped over his front knee as his head lowered towards the Kazekage. The posture of shinobi respect to one's superiors. "Sir, I'm feeling a little bit hungry today. Do you have any missions you would like me to take off your hands? S-rank? A-rank? B-rank? Assassination? Sabotage? Espionage? Oh well it can be anything actually..." spoke Zen.

Back to top Go down
NX Admin
Administrator
NX Admin

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: N/A

Time for a Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for a Mission   Time for a Mission Icon_minitimeThu 21 Apr 2011, 8:35 am

"Lord Kazekage?" Genkou looked up and nodded for Teru to come in. "Hello Zen." He remained afterwards as Zen bowed to show respect to his newly appointed leader. Sir, I'm feeling a little bit hungry today. Do you have any missions you would like me to take off your hands? S-rank? A-rank? B-rank? Assassination? Sabotage? Espionage? Oh well it can be anything actually..." He nodded. "If you want it to be anything, I can assign you an E-Rank mission, it involves helping an old lady plant dessert flowers outside." Genkou grins to express his attempted humor. "But I do have one B-Rank mission. It involves integrating a missing-ninja who sneaked inside and is taking a bath in the hot springs, according to Kamoku. However, I'll leave that mission to him, unless you want to take it. I also have an A-Rank mission to Iwagakure available." Genkou rests his chin on his hands, with his elbows on the desk. "Take your pick."
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-x.rpg-board.net

Time for a Mission
Page 1 of 1