Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Mission Time Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Mission Time Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Mission Time Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Mission Time Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Mission Time Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Mission Time Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Mission Time Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Mission Time Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Mission Time Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Mission Time

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Mission Time Empty
PostSubject: Mission Time   Mission Time Icon_minitimeWed 30 Jul 2008, 12:31 pm

Minato walks into the Hokage's office. " Naruto... life is dead borign here. I need a mission. " Minato abruptly intruded naruto who doing some paperwork.
Back to top Go down

Mission Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission Time   Mission Time Icon_minitimeWed 30 Jul 2008, 1:28 pm

"well well well we meat again minato"said neji coming through the door "i hear your going on a mission,mind if i can come with you"said neji eagerly cause he hasnt had a mission yet
Back to top Go down

Mission Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission Time   Mission Time Icon_minitimeWed 30 Jul 2008, 9:49 pm

" The more the merrier " He said to the Hyuuga Clan member who stood there. " Well... its upto the guy with the banana hair..." he said smiling
Back to top Go down

Mission Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission Time   Mission Time Icon_minitimeWed 30 Jul 2008, 10:05 pm

flare soon walked in the office as well seeing both neji and minato "hey whats going on? if your going on a mission well i want one to" he said cheerfuly
Back to top Go down
NX Admin
Administrator
NX Admin

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: N/A

Mission Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission Time   Mission Time Icon_minitimeThu 31 Jul 2008, 4:06 am

Naruto looks up and sees the three joining together to go on a mission. "You huys are just in time." Naruto said. "I have one A-Rank Mission open. Its about a two Jounin ranked Missing-Nin from the Hidden Cloud Village, they seem to have entered the our Country." Do you accept? he then asked them.
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-x.rpg-board.net

Mission Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission Time   Mission Time Icon_minitimeThu 31 Jul 2008, 5:10 am

" Alright... finally some action. Just pinpoint to us the location of the missing-nin. Ill be the leader,( Since its my thread )." Minato was pretty exited to get going.
Back to top Go down

Mission Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission Time   Mission Time Icon_minitimeThu 31 Jul 2008, 10:11 am

(naruto flare is a chunnin lol)

"i accept,this is gonna be one tough mission but i think 2 jounin and 1 chunnin can handle this"said neji as he waited for flares reply
Back to top Go down

Mission Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission Time   Mission Time Icon_minitimeThu 31 Jul 2008, 10:45 am

" I'm fine with Flare coming. " Minato told naruto. Just then, a Chuunin rushed into the office. " Naruto-Sama, turns out there are not 2 Jounin but 2 Jounin and 1 Chuunin. Minato smiles at Naruto " So... i guess that evens up the score. Alright Naruto, so where are those 3 ? "
Back to top Go down

Mission Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission Time   Mission Time Icon_minitimeThu 31 Jul 2008, 11:09 am

"hold it minato"said neji as he turns to naruto and says "its to dangerous for a chunnin to come with us i say let minato and me handle this alone"said neji as he awaits for an answer
Back to top Go down

Mission Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission Time   Mission Time Icon_minitimeThu 31 Jul 2008, 11:12 am

" Agreed." Minato said. " Sir... Those Ninja are near the outskirts of Tanzuku Town " . " Oh... thank you. We can finally leave. Chow Naruto... i will see you after its complete. Cmon Neji, lets roll " He and Neji leave the room.
Back to top Go down

Mission Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission Time   Mission Time Icon_minitimeThu 31 Jul 2008, 11:14 am

"right behind you minato"said neji
Back to top Go down
NX Admin
Administrator
NX Admin

Shinobi Info

Mission Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission Time   Mission Time Icon_minitimeThu 31 Jul 2008, 2:09 pm

"There's a little more you need to no." Naruto said. "These two Missing-Nin are on the Northeastern border and show no mercy. Go ahead and bring Flare along, he could be supported as back up or a distraction."
Back to top Go down

Mission Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission Time   Mission Time Icon_minitimeThu 31 Jul 2008, 2:11 pm

" No need "
Back to top Go down
NX Admin
Administrator
NX Admin

Shinobi Info

Mission Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission Time   Mission Time Icon_minitimeThu 31 Jul 2008, 2:14 pm

"Alright." said Naruto.
Back to top Go down

Mission Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission Time   Mission Time Icon_minitimeFri 01 Aug 2008, 4:50 pm

Minato slammed open the door to Naruto's office." Hey Naruto... we have a problem... i could only bring one of them... that was the Jounin i fought. The other two got K.I.A.. Sorry for that.. But this was the guy barking orders so its probably him." Minato said as he threw the guy onto the floor. " Now that thats over, time for me to leave. Oh and btw, i hope you give me a team soon. Luke's feeling kinda left out of the whole squad thing n all. " Minato walked out without giving naruto a chance to reply. He walks out and tells neji" Next time, you give him the bad new about ninja dying, not me... I just managed to escape " he says as he wipes some sweat of his bow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mission Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission Time   Mission Time Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mission Time
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto X :: Inside The World :: The Great 5 Shinobi Nations :: Fire Country-Hidden Leaf :: Buildings :: Hokage Office-
Jump to: