Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Hyuuga Clans House Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Hyuuga Clans House Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Hyuuga Clans House Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Hyuuga Clans House Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Hyuuga Clans House Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Hyuuga Clans House Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Hyuuga Clans House Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Hyuuga Clans House Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Hyuuga Clans House Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Hyuuga Clans House

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Hyuuga Clans House Empty
PostSubject: Hyuuga Clans House   Hyuuga Clans House Icon_minitimeTue 29 Jul 2008, 12:00 pm

Neji wakes up.he then puts on his clothes and goes outside for training,"hmm Hinata said she'l be here for her training"said neji "i guess i'll ait for her"said neji as he sits down and starts meditating
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Hyuuga Clans House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hyuuga Clans House   Hyuuga Clans House Icon_minitimeTue 29 Jul 2008, 1:27 pm

5minutes later, Hinata arrives (to the main family mansion?)
"Sorry that I am late, Neji-niisan!" Hinata acts shy, standing on quite a distance and avoids eye contact.
Back to top Go down
http://clashesofswords.forumsrpg.com

Hyuuga Clans House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hyuuga Clans House   Hyuuga Clans House Icon_minitimeTue 29 Jul 2008, 1:48 pm

"its alright ,Hinata"said neji as he gets up "how bout a practice spar,i need to workout in the day more often how bout it"said neji
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Hyuuga Clans House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hyuuga Clans House   Hyuuga Clans House Icon_minitimeTue 29 Jul 2008, 2:01 pm

Hinata gathers courage to say something.
"Actually..Neji-niisan...I...I feel too tired. Naruto-sama gave me 3 genins to train. *sigh* They got unlimited of energy, always on the move. Perhaps we can skip the practice, just this once?"
Back to top Go down

Hyuuga Clans House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hyuuga Clans House   Hyuuga Clans House Icon_minitimeTue 29 Jul 2008, 2:13 pm

"very well hinata-san,but how bout jounins should have 2 genins instead of 3"said neji "give me one"said neji
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Hyuuga Clans House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hyuuga Clans House   Hyuuga Clans House Icon_minitimeTue 29 Jul 2008, 2:26 pm

Hinata goes and sits next to Neji, to join the mediation training.
*laughs* "It is all up to Naruto-sama, the Hokage." Hinata tryes to meditate for a few seconds but feels restless.
"Do you want some tea, Neji-niisan?" Hinata is getting prepared of leaving.
Back to top Go down

Hyuuga Clans House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hyuuga Clans House   Hyuuga Clans House Icon_minitimeTue 29 Jul 2008, 2:33 pm

"sure , thanks Hinata-san"said neji as he continues his meditating
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Hyuuga Clans House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hyuuga Clans House   Hyuuga Clans House Icon_minitimeTue 29 Jul 2008, 2:41 pm

((OOC: Just so you know, Neji uses -sama prefix to Hinata.))

"Yes, I'll be right back." Hinata disappears to make some tea.
Back to top Go down

Hyuuga Clans House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hyuuga Clans House   Hyuuga Clans House Icon_minitimeTue 29 Jul 2008, 3:09 pm

"put some marshmello on them haha "laughed neji
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Hyuuga Clans House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hyuuga Clans House   Hyuuga Clans House Icon_minitimeTue 29 Jul 2008, 5:03 pm

Hinata being 20min and cooking tea.
Back to top Go down

Hyuuga Clans House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hyuuga Clans House   Hyuuga Clans House Icon_minitimeTue 29 Jul 2008, 5:18 pm

"Hinata-sama"said neji"is it ready yet"said neji "ill be practicing with some dummies i made "said neji "call me if the tea is ready"said neji

Neji got up from meditating and the 10 dummies started to attack neji ((yes they're moving dummies))

Neji jumped and the 10 dummies jumped to him.In the air Neji did "Fire style:stream Fire" Neji rose 2 fingers and aimed at a dummy and a stream of fire was going to the dummy the dummy burned to death
"1 down 9 to go"said neji as 9 dummies were chasing him but before the dummies could attack him he did "8 trigrams 128 palms" on 2 dummies at the same time they were dead. 7 dummies again were chasing him as his next move was "Fire style:Fire blade Jutsu"with a blade of fire neji managed to burn 4 dummies.With only 3 dummies left."lets see if i had enought training for this move"said neji as he jumped and saw the 3 dummies on the ground. in the air he did 2 jutsus "Fire style:Dragon Flame Jutsu" and "Water Style:Water dragon Jutsu" the fire dragon came out of nejis left hand and the water dragon came out of nejis right hand and attacked the remaining 3 dummies.neji then fell to the ground and said "what a day of training,is the tea ready hinata-sama"
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Hyuuga Clans House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hyuuga Clans House   Hyuuga Clans House Icon_minitimeTue 29 Jul 2008, 5:28 pm

Hinata shows up with 2 cups and 1 teapot. She has no rush. She puts them down gently and sits down and makes herself compfortable. It doesn't look like she heard Neji calling at her.
"Neji-kun, you leave no room for resting?" Hinata sees the ground, full of broken dummies.
"Lets have some tea." Hinata pours tea in to the cups.
Back to top Go down

Hyuuga Clans House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hyuuga Clans House   Hyuuga Clans House Icon_minitimeTue 29 Jul 2008, 5:31 pm

"hold on Hinata-sama,let me clean this place up"said neji .1 minute later. "There all better"said neji as he sat down "so anything new with your pupils"said neji
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Hyuuga Clans House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hyuuga Clans House   Hyuuga Clans House Icon_minitimeWed 30 Jul 2008, 12:26 pm

"Ryuku, the youngest one. He reminds me a lot about you when you were younger. Brilliant, strong, genius and determinded." *slurp*
Back to top Go down

Hyuuga Clans House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hyuuga Clans House   Hyuuga Clans House Icon_minitimeWed 30 Jul 2008, 1:30 pm

"hmm well hokage-sama needs to give me one more genin for the team to be full:said neji *slurp*
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Hyuuga Clans House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hyuuga Clans House   Hyuuga Clans House Icon_minitimeWed 30 Jul 2008, 1:37 pm

"Yeah." Hinata lost herself in her thoughts.
Back to top Go down

Hyuuga Clans House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hyuuga Clans House   Hyuuga Clans House Icon_minitimeWed 30 Jul 2008, 2:09 pm

"well i better get going, i think im going with minato on a mission"said neji "ill get back as soon as im done with the mission"said neji as he disappeared
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Hyuuga Clans House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hyuuga Clans House   Hyuuga Clans House Icon_minitimeWed 30 Jul 2008, 2:59 pm

"Yes." Hinata remains sitting. She looks tired.
Back to top Go down
Hirokai Hondo
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Hirokai Hondo

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: D rank
Village: Hidden Sand Village

Hyuuga Clans House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hyuuga Clans House   Hyuuga Clans House Icon_minitimeSat 08 Nov 2008, 6:31 pm

Mitsuaki appered on the Hyuuga territory, seems to be looking around with his Byakugan on, but he did never came out at this place in his life. For the first time, he saw the Hyuuga Mansion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hyuuga Clans House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hyuuga Clans House   Hyuuga Clans House Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hyuuga Clans House
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto X :: Inside The World :: The Great 5 Shinobi Nations :: Fire Country-Hidden Leaf-
Jump to: