Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Hokage's House Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Hokage's House Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Hokage's House Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Hokage's House Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Hokage's House Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Hokage's House Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Hokage's House Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Hokage's House Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Hokage's House Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Hokage's House

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zornak

Zornak

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Sand

Hokage's House Empty
PostSubject: Hokage's House   Hokage's House Icon_minitimeSat 08 Nov 2008, 3:10 pm

Itazuki is at the side of the house as Kunkato ran behind him and stood next to him on his side, also looking up like Itazuki did.
Itazuki spooked, "Ready to snatch the scroll, Kunkato, my dear brother?"
Kunkato was shocked when he said my dear brother, Itazuki had never said that to him before but then kunkato smiled and said, "Yes, let's do it."
Itazuki and Kunkato started to jump up on the roof and looking through the windows for the Scroll Room. Kunkato went to the left and disappeared out of veiw.
Itazuki went after him and luckily saw Kunkato.
"Kunkato, stay with me." he said.
"Sorrry, I was just looking for that scroll Roo." Kunkato said, just still too eager.
"Okay, let's be more careful, let's not try get naruto to notice us and ambush us, okay?" Itazuki said, assuring Kunkato.
"Right." Kunkato whispered.
Back to top Go down
Hirokai Hondo
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Hirokai Hondo

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: D rank
Village: Hidden Sand Village

Hokage's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hokage's House   Hokage's House Icon_minitimeSat 08 Nov 2008, 3:37 pm

Mitsuaki appered not far away from there and saw those Akatsuki who were standing at Naruto's house. ''What the hell are they doing?'' Mitsu think. He activate his Byakugan and go spy on them.
Back to top Go down
Zornak

Zornak

Shinobi Info

Hokage's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hokage's House   Hokage's House Icon_minitimeSat 08 Nov 2008, 3:59 pm

Kunkato jumped to the other side of the house and got alerted, hearing someone wandered around.
Kunkato looked back for a sign.
"Come on out wherever you are." Kunkato said, loudlly enough for someone hiding.
Itazuki jumped over the other side of the building as sees kunkato is saying something." Who are you talking to, Kunkato?" Itazuki said.
"Someone is hiding over there, I can hear it." Kunkato said.
Back to top Go down
Hirokai Hondo
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Hirokai Hondo

Shinobi Info

Hokage's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hokage's House   Hokage's House Icon_minitimeSat 08 Nov 2008, 4:45 pm

Mitsu went off his position and revealed himself. ''You have great senses. I don't know what you are trying to do and maybe I should report this to the Hokage, why not?''
Back to top Go down

Hokage's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hokage's House   Hokage's House Icon_minitimeSat 08 Nov 2008, 4:59 pm

Kugo appeared behind Mitsuaki.
"Let them go, don't be stupid." Kugo said, raising his spear slightly.
Back to top Go down
Hirokai Hondo
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Hirokai Hondo

Shinobi Info

Hokage's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hokage's House   Hokage's House Icon_minitimeSat 08 Nov 2008, 5:00 pm

''I think those Akatsuki are there to attack the Hokage. Finnally I think this could be in our favor.''
Back to top Go down

Hokage's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hokage's House   Hokage's House Icon_minitimeSat 08 Nov 2008, 5:01 pm

"That it could, but only if we leave them to do their job. Besides, we are here to destroy, not assassinate. We don't want to be caught here."
Back to top Go down
Hirokai Hondo
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Hirokai Hondo

Shinobi Info

Hokage's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hokage's House   Hokage's House Icon_minitimeSat 08 Nov 2008, 5:02 pm

''Okay, back to work.'' Mitsu gets off to destroy more.

((ORPG Back to our post))
Back to top Go down
NX Admin
Administrator
NX Admin

Shinobi Info
Village: N/A

Hokage's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hokage's House   Hokage's House Icon_minitimeSun 09 Nov 2008, 1:48 am

"That scroll isn't going anywhere, Akatsuki." said Naruto, appearing behind the Akatsuki member. "You just made yourself easier to get captured."
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-x.rpg-board.net
Zornak

Zornak

Shinobi Info

Hokage's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hokage's House   Hokage's House Icon_minitimeSun 09 Nov 2008, 11:55 am

"Oh, really? That's wonders that we have the other half of the scroll, Hokage-sama." Itazuki glared at the genin and the chunin.
"Plus, I'm not after the bijuu right now. All I need is that scroll for my little brother." Itazuki said, crackling.
"Itazuki...We need to get out of here, get that damn scroll!" Kunkato shouted.
Kunkato took out 2 kunai knifes with an explosvie tags on 'em and threw 'em at the genin and a chunin and Kunkato ran off broke inside through a window. Kunkato dashed running through the halls. Looking for the Scroll Room.
"How geez, 3 versus 1, what a disadvantage." Itazuki said, calmly.
That Kunkato hadn't changed at all mentally! How reckless, don't you even know how strong Naruto is?

Last edited by Itazuk Kuroi Urufu Uchiha on Wed 12 Nov 2008, 4:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Hokage's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hokage's House   Hokage's House Icon_minitimeSun 09 Nov 2008, 12:03 pm

OverOurConfusions: xDDDD Sorry, I didn't post the rest of my post, I will improv it though. Im not supposed to be here anymore.

InnerConflicts: Kugo smirked as the kunai flew toward him, he knocked it toward the hokage before it exploded, jumping out a nearby window and running for the exit of the village.
Back to top Go down
Zornak

Zornak

Shinobi Info

Hokage's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hokage's House   Hokage's House Icon_minitimeSun 09 Nov 2008, 12:24 pm

Kunkato keep running through the halls and turned right, Wrong direction? But Kunkato kept running, looking on what's behind the door, not caring about what's there except for the scroll he is looking for.
Kunkato looked behind a door, and sees a empty room..a mouse ran across the floor. Kunkato closed the door and kept running/ He starting to hear footsteps above and below and some way, way behind him.
Kunkato said to himself, There's nothing to get scared of. But Kunkato kept running so fast that he went past few doors, suringg that those are not doors with scrolls behind them.

(Back to itazuki)
What is that chunin doing? Making a repel toward the hokage? Strange...Itazuki thought.
And the hokage, how long will he stand there behind me?
itazuki jumped up and to the left where he could keep his distance from the hokage and the little genin.
"So now what you want to do? Want to play a little, eh/ I'm not up for fighting here." Itazuki said.
Back to top Go down
Hirokai Hondo
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Hirokai Hondo

Shinobi Info

Hokage's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hokage's House   Hokage's House Icon_minitimeSun 09 Nov 2008, 2:01 pm

Itazuk Kuroi Urufu Uchiha wrote:
"Oh, really? That's wonders that we have the other half of the scroll, Hokage-sama." Itazuki glared at the genin and the chunin.
"Plus, I'm not after the bijuu right now. All I need is that scroll for my little brother." Itazuki said, crackling.
Junjato took out 2 kunai knifes with an explosvie tags on 'em and threw 'em at the genin and a chunin and Kunkato ran off broke inside through a window. Kunkato dashed running through the halls. Looking for the Scroll Room.
That Kunkato hadn't changed at all mentally! How reckless, don't you even know how strong Naruto is?

ORPG: Btw, I'm already vanished...
Back to top Go down
Zornak

Zornak

Shinobi Info

Hokage's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hokage's House   Hokage's House Icon_minitimeWed 12 Nov 2008, 4:27 pm

Mitsuaki Ashikaga wrote:
Itazuk Kuroi Urufu Uchiha wrote:
Junjato took out 2 kunai knifes with an explosvie tags on 'em and threw 'em at the genin and a chunin and Kunkato ran off broke inside through a window. Kunkato dashed running through the halls. Looking for the Scroll Room.

ORPG: Btw, I'm already vanished...

ORPG: Sorry didnt read that good, i was reading fast i guess.
IRPG:--->

Kunkato kept running until the end of the hall. He heard 2 people running down the hall just behind him.
Where is that scroll room? Dang It! I isn't going to lose around here! Heh
Kunkato took out his kunais and tied them with explosive tags on 'em. When the ninjas came closer he threw at them, making a large loud explosion.
Kunkato then made a hole in the end hall wall from the explosion. He jumped through and kept running until he saw a incredibling large door that does looks like a Scroll Room to him.
(Back to Itazuki) <><><><><><><><><><>><><><><><><><><><><>
Itazuki walked to the side. Made a sigh.
"Are you going to play a little game here? You know, I isn't going to go after you right now." Itazuk said, made a straight face, too carefree.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hokage's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hokage's House   Hokage's House Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hokage's House
Page 1 of 1