Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Sharingan Training Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
Sharingan Training Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Sharingan Training Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Sharingan Training Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Sharingan Training Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Sharingan Training Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Sharingan Training Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Sharingan Training Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Sharingan Training Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Sharingan Training

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Sharingan Training Empty
PostSubject: Sharingan Training   Sharingan Training Icon_minitimeFri 01 Aug 2008, 5:29 am

Minato waited near a small stream, in the forest. He waited there for Ryu, his younger sister. He had recently discovered this truth. " Man... whats taking her... "

Last edited by Minato Uchiha on Sat 02 Aug 2008, 10:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Requiem
Jounin
Jounin
Requiem

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Thai Underworld .

Sharingan Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sharingan Training   Sharingan Training Icon_minitimeFri 01 Aug 2008, 8:38 am

Ryu stepped onto a soft piece of land and jumped from there, she landed a metre in front of Minato, "Sorry, I had to keep walking for a bit, need energy..." Ryu said and looked at Minato.
Back to top Go down

Sharingan Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sharingan Training   Sharingan Training Icon_minitimeFri 01 Aug 2008, 11:03 am

" Its alright. Now lets not waste any more time." Minato said as he took a fighting stance. " Now activate Sharingan. I remember you having 2-tomoe form. Your only job is to try and track my movements. " Suddenly Minato's body dissapeared, leaving an after image, which dissapeared. " I can keep this up all day " he said as he apeared and dissapeared so fast he was merely a blur.
Back to top Go down
Requiem
Jounin
Jounin
Requiem

Shinobi Info

Sharingan Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sharingan Training   Sharingan Training Icon_minitimeFri 01 Aug 2008, 11:06 am

Ryu activated her sharingan and looked around, she tracked Minato's hair then, gone. She looked the other way, "Your running so fast, trying to confuse me..." she said quietly and kept watchng Minato, he looked like he ran faster she didn't see him anymore.
Back to top Go down

Sharingan Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sharingan Training   Sharingan Training Icon_minitimeFri 01 Aug 2008, 11:14 am

" Thats a secret technique. Pretty scientific." Minato was moving gracefully around Ryu, but there was no set pattern. He slowed down a little, so Ryu could atleast track his After Image. " Can you see my after image ? "
Back to top Go down
Requiem
Jounin
Jounin
Requiem

Shinobi Info

Sharingan Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sharingan Training   Sharingan Training Icon_minitimeFri 01 Aug 2008, 11:15 am

"Yes, now I can." Ryu said and watched him move around her, she kept watching.
Back to top Go down

Sharingan Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sharingan Training   Sharingan Training Icon_minitimeFri 01 Aug 2008, 11:22 am

" Minato stopped right in front of her. " So your sharingan can track Movements a little less than Sonic Speed. " Minato stopped and acted to think. " Well... i think, Training Regiem-S3 is in order "
Back to top Go down
Requiem
Jounin
Jounin
Requiem

Shinobi Info

Sharingan Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sharingan Training   Sharingan Training Icon_minitimeFri 01 Aug 2008, 11:25 am

Ryu stood there, not moving. Just looking at Minato.
Back to top Go down

Sharingan Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sharingan Training   Sharingan Training Icon_minitimeFri 01 Aug 2008, 11:28 am

" Alright... your Task is simple. I will move different part of my body. But i won't be oving physically, just moving my muscles. Your job is to track where i move. Got it" Minato explained as he took of his Top. Minato was a well-built man(Not over built). " Now... track my muscular movements,, in my upper body. GO ! "
Back to top Go down
Zornak

Zornak

Shinobi Info
Village: Sand

Sharingan Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sharingan Training   Sharingan Training Icon_minitimeSat 02 Aug 2008, 10:47 am

Obito shows up and walks over to a huge rock and sits on top of it.
Back to top Go down

Sharingan Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sharingan Training   Sharingan Training Icon_minitimeSat 02 Aug 2008, 10:49 am

" You idoit... i was training my sister here. Oh well... you're a relative too, come on, do the same thing Ryu's doing " Minato said as started the training.
Back to top Go down
Zornak

Zornak

Shinobi Info

Sharingan Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sharingan Training   Sharingan Training Icon_minitimeSat 02 Aug 2008, 10:51 am

Obito starts laughing.
"Ok"
Obito activates the sharingan.
Back to top Go down

Sharingan Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sharingan Training   Sharingan Training Icon_minitimeSat 02 Aug 2008, 11:08 am

" So... where are my muscle tensions apearing ? "(( remember, since you both have 2 tomoe, you can't see it in the first few try's, its only possible after a lon imte ))
Back to top Go down
Zornak

Zornak

Shinobi Info

Sharingan Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sharingan Training   Sharingan Training Icon_minitimeSat 02 Aug 2008, 11:11 am

Obito stands up still and tried to watch and thought saw a little of blue chakra went by.

((Sharingans can see chakra btw.))
Back to top Go down

Sharingan Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sharingan Training   Sharingan Training Icon_minitimeSat 02 Aug 2008, 11:12 am

(( its about Muscle tensions, not chakra ))
" Well.. did you see it ? " Minato says
Back to top Go down
Requiem
Jounin
Jounin
Requiem

Shinobi Info

Sharingan Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sharingan Training   Sharingan Training Icon_minitimeSat 02 Aug 2008, 11:59 am

"No, not yet..." replied Ryu in a softer tone.
Back to top Go down
Zornak

Zornak

Shinobi Info

Sharingan Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sharingan Training   Sharingan Training Icon_minitimeSat 02 Aug 2008, 12:06 pm

"My sharingan is taking time"
Looks around for some sign of the Muscle tension.
Back to top Go down
Requiem
Jounin
Jounin
Requiem

Shinobi Info

Sharingan Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sharingan Training   Sharingan Training Icon_minitimeSat 02 Aug 2008, 12:08 pm

"I see something!" Ryu said calmly and smiled a fake grin..
Back to top Go down

Sharingan Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sharingan Training   Sharingan Training Icon_minitimeSat 02 Aug 2008, 12:10 pm

" Okay... something simpler... ill move my hand. You have to predict the direction i will move it in. Now the only problem is, ill move it to punch the living daylights out of you. Alright... first you Ryu " Minato said as he moved up infront of Ryu. " Now, as you remember, my speed is not visible to normal human eye's, so you have to concentrate really hard. " Minato said as he aimed a punch at Ryu.
Back to top Go down
Requiem
Jounin
Jounin
Requiem

Shinobi Info

Sharingan Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sharingan Training   Sharingan Training Icon_minitimeSat 02 Aug 2008, 12:14 pm

Ryu saw the blur of the hand movement, she lifted her hand into a catching position in front of her face, she felt a hand hit her, her hand sent back and hit her face, making her cheek a little red.
Back to top Go down

Sharingan Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sharingan Training   Sharingan Training Icon_minitimeSat 02 Aug 2008, 12:18 pm

" Well... that was interesting... you managed to to catch hold of me, but it wasn't good. Your hand just touched half of my fist, so the resistance was irreguler, and so you got hit " Minato explained to her. " Hey Obito, lisen, im a little Busy with Ryu now, ill teach you later " Minato told a dissapointed Obito. " Now Ryu... this time, try harder." Minato said as he launched another punch.
Back to top Go down
Requiem
Jounin
Jounin
Requiem

Shinobi Info

Sharingan Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sharingan Training   Sharingan Training Icon_minitimeSat 02 Aug 2008, 12:21 pm

Ryu held out her hand again, pushing full force on it so it wouldn't get sent back, she felt the hand hit her again. I wonder... Ryu thought.
Back to top Go down

Sharingan Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sharingan Training   Sharingan Training Icon_minitimeSat 02 Aug 2008, 12:23 pm

" Hmm... to fast maybe... this isn't working out... do you think i should try it with Obito or do you wanna continue ? "Minato asked his sister.
Back to top Go down
Requiem
Jounin
Jounin
Requiem

Shinobi Info

Sharingan Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sharingan Training   Sharingan Training Icon_minitimeSat 02 Aug 2008, 12:25 pm

"Try once more..." Ryu responded as her eyes flickered emerald green, her normal version.
Back to top Go down

Sharingan Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sharingan Training   Sharingan Training Icon_minitimeSat 02 Aug 2008, 12:27 pm

whats she upto Thought Minato. " Now get ready. " Minato this time moved 5 steps back. In the flkcer of an eye, he was in front of Ryu, throwig a punch at her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sharingan Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sharingan Training   Sharingan Training Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sharingan Training
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next