Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Sharingan Training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
Sharingan Training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Sharingan Training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Sharingan Training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Sharingan Training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Sharingan Training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Sharingan Training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Sharingan Training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Sharingan Training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Sharingan Training

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Requiem
Jounin
Jounin
Requiem

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Thai Underworld .

Sharingan Training - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sharingan Training   Sharingan Training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 02 Aug 2008, 12:29 pm

Ryu's eyes once flickered green, then red and black again, she grabbed Minato's punch and kept in that same position once more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sharingan Training   Sharingan Training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 02 Aug 2008, 12:33 pm

" Not bad... Ryu... Mind looking the lake at your reflection ? " Minato told her as he took her to the lake.
Back to top Go down
Requiem
Jounin
Jounin
Requiem

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Sharingan Training   Sharingan Training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 02 Aug 2008, 12:36 pm

"No, I don't, and I'm sorry I never told you Minato, I never knew myself until I looked deeper..." Ryu replied as her eyes flickered green.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sharingan Training   Sharingan Training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 02 Aug 2008, 12:38 pm

" Just look in " Minato said as he pushed her to the lake. He told her to activate sharingan and look in. " See something new ? "
Back to top Go down
Requiem
Jounin
Jounin
Requiem

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Sharingan Training   Sharingan Training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 02 Aug 2008, 12:42 pm

Ryu coughed a little water out as she was pushed in, "Yes, I believe so..." she said calmly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sharingan Training   Sharingan Training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 02 Aug 2008, 12:44 pm

" Well.. what was it Dog Breath ? " Minato said teasingly.
Back to top Go down
Requiem
Jounin
Jounin
Requiem

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Sharingan Training   Sharingan Training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 02 Aug 2008, 12:48 pm

"My face with the sharingan..." she replied and gave a small frown.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sharingan Training   Sharingan Training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 02 Aug 2008, 12:50 pm

" Not really, its an illusion, Dog Breath. " Minato said as he pushed her in. " Thats what you get for trying to act melodramatic." Minato said splashed some water on her.
Back to top Go down
Requiem
Jounin
Jounin
Requiem

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Sharingan Training   Sharingan Training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 02 Aug 2008, 12:53 pm

Ryu turned into a wolf all of the sudden, Oh, you're going to get it... she thought and got out of the water and started shaking all of the water on him and pushed him in and jumped in again, making a big splash..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sharingan Training   Sharingan Training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 02 Aug 2008, 12:59 pm

" Still so slow... Ryu " Minato said from atop the tree. " My balance is perfect, there is no way you could push me in, or beat me at that " Minato said as he threw a Rock in the water splashing water on Ryu's face.
Back to top Go down
Requiem
Jounin
Jounin
Requiem

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Sharingan Training   Sharingan Training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 02 Aug 2008, 1:06 pm

Ryu just sneezed, she was a wolf after all, she kicked water onto Minato, pretty fast.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sharingan Training   Sharingan Training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 02 Aug 2008, 1:15 pm

The water missed him again. " Ryu, remember, we are step brother and sister. I am a half Sasaki, the clan of swordsman. I have the natural gift of Agility and strength. " Minato told her.
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village: Iwa

PostSubject: Re: Sharingan Training   Sharingan Training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 02 Aug 2008, 1:51 pm

Dae formed out of some lava on the ground "Minato uchiha! I have some traing for your eye"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sharingan Training   Sharingan Training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 02 Aug 2008, 1:53 pm

" Really ? For my eye ? Thats new" Minato said as he jumped down in front of Dae
Back to top Go down
Requiem
Jounin
Jounin
Requiem

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Sharingan Training   Sharingan Training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 02 Aug 2008, 1:56 pm

((I'm out...))
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Sharingan Training   Sharingan Training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 02 Aug 2008, 2:01 pm

(hey you dont know its me no1 but shu lee and kit do)

"yes look into my eyes and dont realease this gen jutsu understand" dae said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sharingan Training   Sharingan Training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 02 Aug 2008, 2:11 pm

" Alright... " Minato went upto him, and looked him in the eye with his sharingan. He trapped him in a genjutsu where Dae saw his body coroding, being eaten alive be scarabs (( like in the mummy ), while his own blood burned his skin like acid.
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Sharingan Training   Sharingan Training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 02 Aug 2008, 2:14 pm

"Dae made a series of hand signs "kai" dae came back to realty "you wont supposed use your gen
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sharingan Training   Sharingan Training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 02 Aug 2008, 2:19 pm

" Hmm... lets leave it Dae... my eye's are as strong as they will be... Now Obito. your turn... " Minato said as he walked to Obito
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sharingan Training   Sharingan Training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 02 Aug 2008, 4:56 pm

((May I join in?))
Back to top Go down
Zornak

Zornak

Shinobi Info
Village: Sand

PostSubject: Re: Sharingan Training   Sharingan Training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 03 Aug 2008, 5:14 pm

"Okay Minato"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sharingan Training   Sharingan Training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 04 Aug 2008, 5:55 am

(( You may join Rengeke ))
Minato rushed in with a punch to the gut... striking him back a few metre's. " Try again, and this time... try to stop me... " Minato explained. He went in for another hit... (( You cant stop me till a few more posts. Ryu is a sannin and she couldn't stop me. so no ways a genin can ))
Back to top Go down
Zornak

Zornak

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Sharingan Training   Sharingan Training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 04 Aug 2008, 11:31 am

Obito gets confused and got hit.
Obito had flewed backward 10 meters.
"Gah"
Obito stands up and walkes back to the position.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sharingan Training   Sharingan Training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 05 Aug 2008, 5:30 am

" Are you trying to get yourself killed ? " Minato asked as he saw the kid walk closer. " Thats enogh Obito, for now... you aren't ready for the last stage. I guess Ryu wasn't either, seeing how she's not here anymore." Minato's walked out of the forest and back to Konoha, with Obito.
Back to top Go down
Zornak

Zornak

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Sharingan Training   Sharingan Training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 05 Aug 2008, 12:08 pm

...I'm going to make it. I thought.
Obito walks in front of Minato.
"Come on, let's try it again." i said, eagerly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sharingan Training   Sharingan Training - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sharingan Training
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2