Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Kugo's Training with Kisho - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
Kugo's Training with Kisho - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Kugo's Training with Kisho - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Kugo's Training with Kisho - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Kugo's Training with Kisho - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Kugo's Training with Kisho - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Kugo's Training with Kisho - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Kugo's Training with Kisho - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Kugo's Training with Kisho - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Kugo's Training with Kisho

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Location : ever notice that box behind your house, yeah, that's me

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Kugo's Training with Kisho - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kugo's Training with Kisho   Kugo's Training with Kisho - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 04 Aug 2008, 3:06 pm

Kisho disappeared from the area of kunai, and appeared hedind kugo, jabbing the dual hound into his back, shocking kugo with the charge
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kugo's Training with Kisho   Kugo's Training with Kisho - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 04 Aug 2008, 3:13 pm

Kugo simply grabbed at the dual hound's barrel(it has a barrel-type thing right?) with his Tsuchi Shigai, holding on to allow the chakra to flow through, and pulled on the barrel, bringing Kisho close so that Kugo could stab him with his other hand holding a kunai. The clone appeared behind Kisho and pushed him along with a kick.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Kugo's Training with Kisho   Kugo's Training with Kisho - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 04 Aug 2008, 3:18 pm

((well one, i'm behind you, and two, it is two hydraulic rams in a large casing covering my forearm))
kisho pressed the trigger, activating the rams, breaking kugo's hand and wrist, while also sending a large shock into his body causing muscle convulsions(massive spazams you can't stop) whilejumping up and kicking the clone in the chest
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kugo's Training with Kisho   Kugo's Training with Kisho - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 04 Aug 2008, 3:22 pm

Kugo fell to the ground gasping.
"Jesus! This is training! You want to kill me?" Kugo asked. "Ok, bad move I guess...Well I'll give for now. You win this time." Kugo said, heading off and releasing his clone into the ground.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Kugo's Training with Kisho   Kugo's Training with Kisho - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 04 Aug 2008, 3:24 pm

"what doesn't kil you, makes you stronger, but don't worry, you'll live, i wouldn't go so far as to kill a genin" he walked around the field and reatrieved his belonging, "and you're going to pay for a replacement cloak"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kugo's Training with Kisho   Kugo's Training with Kisho - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 04 Aug 2008, 3:36 pm

"Heh, ok....If I had the money. How about I just give you an IOU?" Kugo said apologetically, picking himself up and rubbing his arm.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Kugo's Training with Kisho   Kugo's Training with Kisho - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 04 Aug 2008, 4:42 pm

"no deal, do you know how expensive it is to get the metal needed for this" he took all the weapons out of the cloak and put them in various slots all over this body "i'll tell you this, it's not cheap"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kugo's Training with Kisho   Kugo's Training with Kisho - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 05 Aug 2008, 10:50 pm

"Sorry"Kugo said, disappearing.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Kugo's Training with Kisho   Kugo's Training with Kisho - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 05 Aug 2008, 11:43 pm

"what is it with people and destroying my stuff without paying for it" he walked off to his village to have his cloak repaired
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kugo's Training with Kisho   Kugo's Training with Kisho - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kugo's Training with Kisho
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2