Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Training as a Team Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
Training as a Team Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Training as a Team Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Training as a Team Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Training as a Team Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Training as a Team Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Training as a Team Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Training as a Team Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Training as a Team Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Training as a Team

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Training as a Team Empty
PostSubject: Training as a Team   Training as a Team Icon_minitimeWed 06 Aug 2008, 4:06 pm

Kugo walked into the clearing in the woods. It was a large clearing, with training dummies lined up, and logs with cloth on them to hit. There was also a small trap door filled with small weapons(Kunai, shuriken, kamas, etc.) in the middle of the field.
"First day with Kugo's new partner!" Kugo said excitedly, for once kugo had someone he needed to, and wanted to be around.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Location : ever notice that box behind your house, yeah, that's me

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Training as a Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training as a Team   Training as a Team Icon_minitimeWed 06 Aug 2008, 10:18 pm

"glad to see you coul;d make it" kisho walked out from behind the logs " so, what are we going to be training today"
Back to top Go down

Training as a Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training as a Team   Training as a Team Icon_minitimeThu 07 Aug 2008, 11:33 am

"Hmmm..Well Kugo Is proficient in weaponry, but Kugo has no idea what Kisho does, so Kugo doesn't know what to train." Kugo replied, opening the trap door and refilling his stocks of shuriken and kunai.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Training as a Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training as a Team   Training as a Team Icon_minitimeThu 07 Aug 2008, 11:35 am

"again with the third person, it really get annoying, but yes, i am very good with weapons, so i can teach you" he pulled out a sword and threw it to Kugo and pulled one out for him, "now come, show me what you know"
Back to top Go down

Training as a Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training as a Team   Training as a Team Icon_minitimeThu 07 Aug 2008, 11:38 am

"Gomensai, tis a habit now-adays." Kugo said, bowing his head and taking up the sword. Kugo gripped the sword with both hands and took an odd stance. He then charged towards kisho, sliding to the side and going for Kisho's head with the flat edge of the blade, hoping to stun him.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Training as a Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training as a Team   Training as a Team Icon_minitimeThu 07 Aug 2008, 11:41 am

Kisho raised the sword and block Kugo "good try, but not much power and little follow through, now try again"
Back to top Go down

Training as a Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training as a Team   Training as a Team Icon_minitimeThu 07 Aug 2008, 11:50 am

Kugo skipped back and repositioned himself. This time he ran at top speed and pretended to strike at Kisho's head, then moving in an arc and swiping at his side.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Training as a Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training as a Team   Training as a Team Icon_minitimeThu 07 Aug 2008, 11:53 am

Kisho caught the sword with his index finger and thumb and said "deception, good tactic, but you still lack the power behind your attack" he let go of the sword "now take a few steeps back and hold you sword above your head, parallel to the ground, let me show you" he waited for kugo to back up than took two steps forward and swung thr sword down with great force
Back to top Go down

Training as a Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training as a Team   Training as a Team Icon_minitimeThu 07 Aug 2008, 11:59 am

Kugo moved the sword to where he told him to, buckling under the force of Kisho's blade, but keeping the swords together and away from kugo, Kugo tilted the sword slighty, allowing the sword to slide off his.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Training as a Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training as a Team   Training as a Team Icon_minitimeThu 07 Aug 2008, 12:00 pm

"good, now did you feel the force behind that" he pulled the sword out of the ground and walked back to where he was standing earlier
Back to top Go down

Training as a Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training as a Team   Training as a Team Icon_minitimeThu 07 Aug 2008, 12:06 pm

"Yeah, Lemme try!" Kugo said, running at top speed and thrusting foward with about 80% of his strength.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Training as a Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training as a Team   Training as a Team Icon_minitimeThu 07 Aug 2008, 12:09 pm

Kisho spun his sword in front of him, knocing Kugo's attack to the side and placed his sword against Kugo's neck and said "bad idea to go for a straight forward like that, it can easily leave you defenseless"
Back to top Go down

Training as a Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training as a Team   Training as a Team Icon_minitimeThu 07 Aug 2008, 12:13 pm

"Hmm..."Kugo jumped back and dove to Kisho's side, swiping and his swide with little force, and then pushing all of his weight into a quick stab to his ribs.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Training as a Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training as a Team   Training as a Team Icon_minitimeThu 07 Aug 2008, 12:15 pm

Kisho stepped to the side and let Kugo fall to the floor "good try, but no offense, i'm to good to be hit by that" he helped kugo to his feet, "remember we aren't working or tactics yet, only your power and follow through"
Back to top Go down

Training as a Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training as a Team   Training as a Team Icon_minitimeThu 07 Aug 2008, 12:17 pm

"Ok" Kugo got up and threw an overhead slash with 90% of his strength.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Training as a Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training as a Team   Training as a Team Icon_minitimeThu 07 Aug 2008, 12:19 pm

Kisho blocked the attack with the sword "good, learning to put more force into it, but i know you can do better"
Back to top Go down

Training as a Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training as a Team   Training as a Team Icon_minitimeThu 07 Aug 2008, 12:20 pm

"Maybe I can...But full force makes you clumsy." Kugo said, demenstrating with a full force slash to the side.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Training as a Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training as a Team   Training as a Team Icon_minitimeThu 07 Aug 2008, 12:23 pm

Kisho dropped his sword and blocked the attack "than that is what we have to work on" he walked over to the logs and sliced them into large pegs, than sticking them into the ground "i want you to run across the tops of these pegs, and attack the dummy at the end"
Back to top Go down

Training as a Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training as a Team   Training as a Team Icon_minitimeThu 07 Aug 2008, 12:47 pm

Kugo ran along the pegs, keeping his balance. Once he hit the last peg he jumped off and attempted top cleave the dummy in half with his full strength.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Training as a Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training as a Team   Training as a Team Icon_minitimeThu 07 Aug 2008, 12:49 pm

"now see, it's not that hard to keep on balance, but nest time, don't jump off the pegs, stay on them as you attacl" he saidas he set up another dummy
Back to top Go down

Training as a Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training as a Team   Training as a Team Icon_minitimeThu 07 Aug 2008, 8:26 pm

Kugo ran along the pegs, and attempted to stay on the last one as he swiped at the dummie's neck, cleaving the neck in two.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Training as a Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training as a Team   Training as a Team Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training as a Team
Page 1 of 1