Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Continuing his quest: From Cloud to Stone(Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
Continuing his quest: From Cloud to Stone(Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Continuing his quest: From Cloud to Stone(Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Continuing his quest: From Cloud to Stone(Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Continuing his quest: From Cloud to Stone(Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Continuing his quest: From Cloud to Stone(Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Continuing his quest: From Cloud to Stone(Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Continuing his quest: From Cloud to Stone(Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Continuing his quest: From Cloud to Stone(Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Continuing his quest: From Cloud to Stone(Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village: Iwa

Continuing his quest: From Cloud to Stone(Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Continuing his quest: From Cloud to Stone(Open)   Continuing his quest: From Cloud to Stone(Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 18 Aug 2008, 7:12 pm

"Did anyone come to from the leaf to help you in your fight?"
Back to top Go down
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S rank
Village: Hidden Sand Villiage, Sunagakure

PostSubject: Re: Continuing his quest: From Cloud to Stone(Open)   Continuing his quest: From Cloud to Stone(Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 18 Aug 2008, 7:14 pm

"No actually, but what does that have to do anything? We didn't need any help." Modorokie said in his don't bother me tone.
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Continuing his quest: From Cloud to Stone(Open)   Continuing his quest: From Cloud to Stone(Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 18 Aug 2008, 7:16 pm

"so the olive branch osnt go both ways it sees everyone helps the laf but dose the leaf help any one no the iggnorant and selfish they expect you to bow down to there will! AND YOU DO!
Back to top Go down
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Continuing his quest: From Cloud to Stone(Open)   Continuing his quest: From Cloud to Stone(Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 18 Aug 2008, 7:21 pm

Modorokie thought for the time being, then it hit him. He seemed to be the leader of the 9 dragons and was wanting to take down the leaf. Kitaro was right. "Well, here's the deal. i do it to protect my nation. The ally thing, and trust me, I know what you are up too. It's wrong Wes, also the Leader of the 9 Dragons." Modorokie pulled out his second gleaming dual blade.
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Continuing his quest: From Cloud to Stone(Open)   Continuing his quest: From Cloud to Stone(Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 18 Aug 2008, 7:24 pm

"so that snivling rat did tell i cant belive duskae trusted you guys. You arnt welcom in the stone don't stop there on your life or me and are kage will end you" wes said sliting his right palm
Back to top Go down
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Continuing his quest: From Cloud to Stone(Open)   Continuing his quest: From Cloud to Stone(Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 18 Aug 2008, 7:28 pm

"Well here's the deal. Do it, and I'll make sure to kill you...personally. There are alternatives. Ever considered talking to him, or negotiating? Don't do it. I don't want to have you as an enemy. If you do, I will kill you, and wipe out the organization. The Akatsuki will have too wait." Modorokie started to get mad.
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Continuing his quest: From Cloud to Stone(Open)   Continuing his quest: From Cloud to Stone(Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 18 Aug 2008, 7:30 pm

"you can try to kill us but if you attack us has a hole like you plan with the akatsuki you will die. Goodbye dear kage the stone is no place for you."
Back to top Go down
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Continuing his quest: From Cloud to Stone(Open)   Continuing his quest: From Cloud to Stone(Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 18 Aug 2008, 7:32 pm

"Just wait. I won't be alone. From now on, you are my enemy. Don't turn your back on me or drop your guard." Modorokie jumped onto another tree and waited for Wes to leave.
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Continuing his quest: From Cloud to Stone(Open)   Continuing his quest: From Cloud to Stone(Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 18 Aug 2008, 7:33 pm

Wes flew off on his star jutsu
Back to top Go down
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Continuing his quest: From Cloud to Stone(Open)   Continuing his quest: From Cloud to Stone(Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 18 Aug 2008, 7:35 pm

It didn't matter to Modorokie. He continued on his way to the Stone, but took a different path. onward to the Leaf.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Continuing his quest: From Cloud to Stone(Open)   Continuing his quest: From Cloud to Stone(Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Continuing his quest: From Cloud to Stone(Open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2