Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
akatsuki-stone attack on the cloud Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
akatsuki-stone attack on the cloud Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
akatsuki-stone attack on the cloud Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
akatsuki-stone attack on the cloud Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
akatsuki-stone attack on the cloud Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
akatsuki-stone attack on the cloud Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
akatsuki-stone attack on the cloud Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
akatsuki-stone attack on the cloud Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
akatsuki-stone attack on the cloud Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

akatsuki-stone attack on the cloud

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village: Iwa

akatsuki-stone attack on the cloud Empty
PostSubject: akatsuki-stone attack on the cloud   akatsuki-stone attack on the cloud Icon_minitimeSun 24 Aug 2008, 5:31 am

wes stood at the gate awaiting his commrades to help him destroy the cloud
Back to top Go down
Kakashi Hatake2
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Kakashi Hatake2

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: akatsuki-stone attack on the cloud   akatsuki-stone attack on the cloud Icon_minitimeSun 24 Aug 2008, 5:39 am

Itachi appeared next to Wes... he was looking at the city with a very evil look " Let me tell you this very clearly, are first and only objective is to destroy the cloud. If you or your comrades have any personnel problems, tell them to leave it behind " Itachi was waiting for his entire team. They were told to come here 3 hours from now.
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: akatsuki-stone attack on the cloud   akatsuki-stone attack on the cloud Icon_minitimeSun 24 Aug 2008, 5:41 am

"theres only two of us i dont think its a problem"
Back to top Go down
Kakashi Hatake2
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Kakashi Hatake2

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: akatsuki-stone attack on the cloud   akatsuki-stone attack on the cloud Icon_minitimeSun 24 Aug 2008, 5:43 am

" The rest are coming... " Itachi was throwing his Kunai at a nearby tree.
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: akatsuki-stone attack on the cloud   akatsuki-stone attack on the cloud Icon_minitimeSun 24 Aug 2008, 5:46 am

"yes but there will only be one more from the stone"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: akatsuki-stone attack on the cloud   akatsuki-stone attack on the cloud Icon_minitimeSun 24 Aug 2008, 12:18 pm

Kangen stood a few miles away from the cloud village, he had been watching the shadows to tell the time. If he was late, he did not want to know what Itachi might think of him. He stood up and ran to the cloud village, he saw Itachi and Wes standing ready, Kangen held his sitar in his hands and walked up to the two. He started to play a song of tragedy, the downfall of the cloud was going to start soon.
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: akatsuki-stone attack on the cloud   akatsuki-stone attack on the cloud Icon_minitimeSun 24 Aug 2008, 4:45 pm

"kangen how are you"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: akatsuki-stone attack on the cloud   akatsuki-stone attack on the cloud Icon_minitimeSun 24 Aug 2008, 5:21 pm

"I'm good, a little anxious. But good non the less. How about you Wes?" Kangen smiled looking at Wes, his sitar playing suddenly stopped.
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: akatsuki-stone attack on the cloud   akatsuki-stone attack on the cloud Icon_minitimeSun 24 Aug 2008, 8:12 pm

"Impaitent!" wes said has he summoned the staff of joushin and hit the gate with all his might Obliterating it
Back to top Go down
Kakashi Hatake2
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Kakashi Hatake2

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: akatsuki-stone attack on the cloud   akatsuki-stone attack on the cloud Icon_minitimeMon 25 Aug 2008, 6:25 am

" You are so Impatient. Oh well... My Clone will stay here to guide the rest to our position " Itachi slowely walked into the village behind Wes and Kangen. Where is Lu Bu ? thought Itachi.
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: akatsuki-stone attack on the cloud   akatsuki-stone attack on the cloud Icon_minitimeMon 25 Aug 2008, 7:59 am

"Itachi wjere is nardara, toshiro, and Jin?" wes asked becuse with out full strength they wouldnt stand a chance
Back to top Go down
Kakashi Hatake2
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Kakashi Hatake2

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: akatsuki-stone attack on the cloud   akatsuki-stone attack on the cloud Icon_minitimeMon 25 Aug 2008, 8:50 am

(( nardara ? ))
" If you wanted to wait, then why did you tear the door down. Do you really think they wont notice that ? Itachi started walking down the path with Kangen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: akatsuki-stone attack on the cloud   akatsuki-stone attack on the cloud Icon_minitimeMon 25 Aug 2008, 5:38 pm

*yawn* "you guys again" Kitaro said looking at them
Back to top Go down
Kakashi Hatake2
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Kakashi Hatake2

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: akatsuki-stone attack on the cloud   akatsuki-stone attack on the cloud Icon_minitimeTue 26 Aug 2008, 7:02 am

Itachi who was unaware of this person's name, had already sensed the huge chakra he possesed. Such Chakra ! Its must be a Kage he thought as he started to glare at his body.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: akatsuki-stone attack on the cloud   akatsuki-stone attack on the cloud Icon_minitimeTue 26 Aug 2008, 11:56 am

Appearing behind the kage, the genin shook a bit from the the force of the chakra they all possessed..Not my league at all, but I have to try to help!...The genin thought to himself, moving his embodiment next to the kage."I am your shield and sword as you wish Lord raikage." The genin stated with a calm voice, not matching his body language at all.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Location : ever notice that box behind your house, yeah, that's me

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: akatsuki-stone attack on the cloud   akatsuki-stone attack on the cloud Icon_minitimeTue 26 Aug 2008, 11:59 am

((Kugutsu, you aren't allowed to post here, you are supposed to be in the CE right now))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: akatsuki-stone attack on the cloud   akatsuki-stone attack on the cloud Icon_minitimeTue 26 Aug 2008, 12:09 pm

((Nope, I didn't attend. Im not confident enough.))
Back to top Go down
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S Rank
Village: None

PostSubject: Re: akatsuki-stone attack on the cloud   akatsuki-stone attack on the cloud Icon_minitimeTue 26 Aug 2008, 12:12 pm

((Note: I won't be able to participate in this War, so you all are on your own until the other Akatsuki arrive, okay?))
Back to top Go down
http://www.narutor.org/

PostSubject: Re: akatsuki-stone attack on the cloud   akatsuki-stone attack on the cloud Icon_minitimeTue 26 Aug 2008, 12:13 pm

((Woah.....sorry apparently I AM in the CE, nvm. Ill post there then, jus kinda....forget I posted here?))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: akatsuki-stone attack on the cloud   akatsuki-stone attack on the cloud Icon_minitimeWed 27 Aug 2008, 12:01 am

"itachi are you going to make a move back away or am i going to have to go first"

(did you sense spiritual pressure lol)
Back to top Go down
Kakashi Hatake2
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Kakashi Hatake2

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: akatsuki-stone attack on the cloud   akatsuki-stone attack on the cloud Icon_minitimeWed 27 Aug 2008, 9:40 am

" Go ahead... its not like i have anything better to do " Itachi was confident of his chances against Kitaro. He knew Kitaro had a lot of chakra but it was nowhere near his own.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: akatsuki-stone attack on the cloud   akatsuki-stone attack on the cloud Icon_minitimeWed 27 Aug 2008, 5:50 pm

"ive dealt with the uchia before *recalls his past uchia battles* i know there weakness for the most part but anyways itachi are you 100% bent on attacking me"
Back to top Go down
Kakashi Hatake2
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Kakashi Hatake2

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: akatsuki-stone attack on the cloud   akatsuki-stone attack on the cloud Icon_minitimeThu 28 Aug 2008, 5:17 am

" its your call " itachi is standing there... Bored.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: akatsuki-stone attack on the cloud   akatsuki-stone attack on the cloud Icon_minitimeThu 28 Aug 2008, 5:53 pm

this confilct can be avoided i would prefer you would return to your base and disregard the 9 dragons
Back to top Go down
Kakashi Hatake2
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Kakashi Hatake2

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: akatsuki-stone attack on the cloud   akatsuki-stone attack on the cloud Icon_minitimeFri 29 Aug 2008, 5:10 am

" Another way is that you move out of my path and role-over-dead " Itachi said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: akatsuki-stone attack on the cloud   akatsuki-stone attack on the cloud Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

akatsuki-stone attack on the cloud
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next