Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Hinata-kun in hospital - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
Hinata-kun in hospital - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Hinata-kun in hospital - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Hinata-kun in hospital - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Hinata-kun in hospital - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Hinata-kun in hospital - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Hinata-kun in hospital - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Hinata-kun in hospital - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Hinata-kun in hospital - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Hinata-kun in hospital

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Hinata-kun in hospital - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hinata-kun in hospital   Hinata-kun in hospital - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 14 Aug 2008, 1:13 pm

After Sesmois laughed at her, Hinata feels like all her words are meaningless. Hence she follows Sesmois without saying a word, to back to her room.
After she enters her room again, she goes and sits down at her bed. She must rest.
Back to top Go down
http://clashesofswords.forumsrpg.com

PostSubject: Re: Hinata-kun in hospital   Hinata-kun in hospital - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 14 Aug 2008, 1:15 pm

"Now sleep you got to recover i will be here all night.If you need just call me."Sesmois sit´s in a chair in the room and start looking at the sky seeing the stars.

(what you meant by hitting-flirting?)
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Hinata-kun in hospital   Hinata-kun in hospital - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 14 Aug 2008, 1:22 pm

((Hinata thought, that Sesmois was flirting with her. She is so shy.))

Hinata goes lays down in her bed. She wants to sleep but she feels to nervous of having her attacker in the same room. She feels a bit suspicious toward Sesmois.
After 30minutes, she convinces herself that Sesmois would most likely not attack her and she falls asleep.

*snor, snor*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hinata-kun in hospital   Hinata-kun in hospital - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 14 Aug 2008, 1:27 pm

Sesmois is still looking in the sky and has an idea.Sesmois start´s writting a paper.Dear Hinata,I now you now i am not the atacker and it is true i am not the atacker of your student.You think i am your enemie but i will do anything to protect my friends incluiding you and in the end i got only one thing to say.I admire you an maybe we can amke a date in the forest for a walk.Sesmois disapeared in the shadows.

(Sesmosi is still in the room).
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Hinata-kun in hospital   Hinata-kun in hospital - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 14 Aug 2008, 1:33 pm

The morning comes. Sun is shining brightly. A nurse comes in to the room.
"Hinata-chan, it's morning. Good morning!" The nurse walks up to the window and opens it.
"It looks to be a fine day today! C'mon, Hinata-chan, it's breakfast time!

Hinata wakes up. She is roughly blinded by the sun light.
"Yesh.." She gets up in to sitting position.
"What time is it?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hinata-kun in hospital   Hinata-kun in hospital - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 14 Aug 2008, 1:33 pm

(You wake up and after the nurse is gone you find the lether in the table.)
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Hinata-kun in hospital   Hinata-kun in hospital - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 14 Aug 2008, 1:41 pm

((It's "letter".))

The nurse turns around and walks to Hinata.
"C'mon lets go already!" She tryes to help Hinata up from the bed.
The nurse suddenly sees a letter on the table. Perhaps it's a note from one of her co-workers, which concernes the patient. She reads through it quickly.
"Ah, Hinata-chan, you got a boyfriend!" The nurse smiles greatly.

"What!?!" Hinata gets frightened and grabs the letter from the nurse's hand. She reads it through quickly.
"Euhm, nurse-chan, you mustn't read other people's mails."

"Oh, I'm sorry." She talks in a bright mood. "I'll treat you on something good later. C'mon lets get moving now!"

"Yes..." Hinata gets up, to go and get some breakfast.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hinata-kun in hospital   Hinata-kun in hospital - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 14 Aug 2008, 1:43 pm

Sesmois appears from the shadows behind hinata and says."Hinata-Chan accept my invitation?
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Hinata-kun in hospital   Hinata-kun in hospital - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 14 Aug 2008, 1:47 pm

Hinata turns around and stares at Sesmois for a few seconds.
"Sesmois-kun, I'm sorry, but I...
...We are having breakfast, care to join?" Hinata gives a friendly smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hinata-kun in hospital   Hinata-kun in hospital - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 14 Aug 2008, 1:48 pm

"No.Just finish what you ware going to say.You ware going to answer my invitation a date to the florest".Sesmois start´s starring at Hinata-Chan.
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Hinata-kun in hospital   Hinata-kun in hospital - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 14 Aug 2008, 1:58 pm

Hinata glanced at the wall, she avoided eye contact.
"Uh..I..uh..I..." She really don't wanna say it. The time goes, she hears the seconds ticking from the big clock nearby. She has to say something, Sesmois wouldn't accept silence.
"I..." She needs an excuse...or... Perhaps, if she just turns him down, she wouldn't need an excuse.
"I already got a... boyfriend."
"I'm sorry, Sesmois-kun." Hinata turns quickly around and walks with rapid speed toward the breakfast place.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hinata-kun in hospital   Hinata-kun in hospital - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 14 Aug 2008, 2:00 pm

"Stop!!!!I knwo you do not have a boyfriend.I have spying on you.And i know you like him....The Naruto you speak about tha is away you said that but i hope you think in my Propusecuz i really love you.Now you can go."Sesmois sit´s in the chair watching the sun.Thinking.

Last edited by sesmois on Thu 14 Aug 2008, 2:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Hinata-kun in hospital   Hinata-kun in hospital - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 14 Aug 2008, 2:05 pm

((You sit in the chair? and you are walking to the sun? Must be hard..))

When she heard Sesmois started to talk. She stopped and turned to look at him and listened on what he had to say.
When Sesmois said everything, Hinata turned around again and continued her rapid walk.
Hinata thinks that it was really awkward. Still, running off like that must looked really rude. I'm such a bad person.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hinata-kun in hospital   Hinata-kun in hospital - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 14 Aug 2008, 2:07 pm

"OK.I see you hate me but i will not give up on you hinata-chan."Sesmois grab´s hinata arm´s and turne´s her to him and kiss´s her."Hinata i love you!"Sesmois start´s starring at hinata.
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Hinata-kun in hospital   Hinata-kun in hospital - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 14 Aug 2008, 2:18 pm

Whats this? Her first kiss. It felt like...nothing. Weird, first kiss is suppose to be special. It must be, because she doesn't feel anything for Sesmois.
"Sesmois, I'm sorry." She releases herself of Sesmois's grasp and runs away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hinata-kun in hospital   Hinata-kun in hospital - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 14 Aug 2008, 2:42 pm

Sesmois disapears in the shadow.Going way back to the forest.

(close)
Back to top Go down
Zornak

Zornak

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Sand

PostSubject: Re: Hinata-kun in hospital   Hinata-kun in hospital - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 22 Aug 2008, 9:54 am

Obito walks in the room n the next morning.
"Hey Hinata-chan, how are you feeling now?"
Obito walks to her bed
-coughs- gahh -coughs- Grrrr what cold is this? -cough-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hinata-kun in hospital   Hinata-kun in hospital - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hinata-kun in hospital
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2