Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Eiiichiro's Training Ground Reborn Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
Eiiichiro's Training Ground Reborn Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Eiiichiro's Training Ground Reborn Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Eiiichiro's Training Ground Reborn Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Eiiichiro's Training Ground Reborn Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Eiiichiro's Training Ground Reborn Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Eiiichiro's Training Ground Reborn Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Eiiichiro's Training Ground Reborn Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Eiiichiro's Training Ground Reborn Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Eiiichiro's Training Ground Reborn

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Eiiichiro's Training Ground Reborn Empty
PostSubject: Eiiichiro's Training Ground Reborn   Eiiichiro's Training Ground Reborn Icon_minitimeMon 28 Apr 2008, 2:21 pm

"Wow...finally" said Eiiichiro looking at the destroyed training dummy "finally i've learnt chidori". "It's you again" stammered a high voice
Eiiichiro turned around to see the kid that attacked him in Drizzle's office."Hi kid whats up... if you don''t mind could you go away im
practising some pretty dangerous moves here.The kid stood still."You want to see".The Kid looked at Eiiichiro "Sorry" the kid ran off.
"...." Eiichiro stared "right...anyway not much to do around here maybe i should ...." Eiiichiro stopped as he heard footsteps behind him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eiiichiro's Training Ground Reborn   Eiiichiro's Training Ground Reborn Icon_minitimeMon 28 Apr 2008, 6:40 pm

hey eichiro i want to train i came all the way here following info from the hunter ninjas that were tracking you so i want to train you vs. me right here right now
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eiiichiro's Training Ground Reborn   Eiiichiro's Training Ground Reborn Icon_minitimeMon 28 Apr 2008, 6:41 pm

ill tell the hunter ninja where you are if u cannot beat me and i will do any 1 thing you ask if you win how about that
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eiiichiro's Training Ground Reborn   Eiiichiro's Training Ground Reborn Icon_minitimeTue 29 Apr 2008, 1:51 am

First, you're a student. You can't even go on missions yet, so why would a hunter ninja hire you?
Second, did any mod allow this 'mission' of yours?
And third, a fight between a missing nin and a student? Ok....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eiiichiro's Training Ground Reborn   Eiiichiro's Training Ground Reborn Icon_minitimeTue 29 Apr 2008, 4:38 pm

well drizzle this is not a mission and the hunter ninja knew i saw him in konoha so that is why they hired me look it up in konoha and yeah a student vs. missing nin could be a good match if the student is decent
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eiiichiro's Training Ground Reborn   Eiiichiro's Training Ground Reborn Icon_minitimeTue 29 Apr 2008, 4:56 pm

so it is really a toss up
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eiiichiro's Training Ground Reborn   Eiiichiro's Training Ground Reborn Icon_minitimeTue 29 Apr 2008, 6:05 pm

hey dont be running your mouth or your going to get beat in a ninja battle kitaro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eiiichiro's Training Ground Reborn   Eiiichiro's Training Ground Reborn Icon_minitimeThu 01 May 2008, 10:33 am

hey im in a ninja battle with a kage right now
i can handle myself Hakashi
Back to top Go down
NX Admin
Administrator
NX Admin

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: N/A

PostSubject: Re: Eiiichiro's Training Ground Reborn   Eiiichiro's Training Ground Reborn Icon_minitimeThu 01 May 2008, 2:43 pm

This is a training ground for Eiiichiro, so please stop posting here. :)
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-x.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Eiiichiro's Training Ground Reborn   Eiiichiro's Training Ground Reborn Icon_minitimeFri 02 May 2008, 1:20 pm

It's o.k naruto, kitaro can just make a ninja battle post if he wants to fight me... and i agree with Drizzle
why would an academy stundent be working as a hunter nin....but anyway it's o'k i'll fight him.
Back to top Go down
NX Admin
Administrator
NX Admin

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: N/A

PostSubject: Re: Eiiichiro's Training Ground Reborn   Eiiichiro's Training Ground Reborn Icon_minitimeFri 02 May 2008, 1:27 pm

Eiiichiro, come to my office please.
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-x.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Eiiichiro's Training Ground Reborn   Eiiichiro's Training Ground Reborn Icon_minitimeFri 02 May 2008, 1:31 pm

right away!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eiiichiro's Training Ground Reborn   Eiiichiro's Training Ground Reborn Icon_minitimeFri 02 May 2008, 1:50 pm

My new jutsu's:

Shikyaku no Jutsu: The user gets down on all fours, to seem more dog-like. The user's speed and strength
increase a lot while performing it . Snake hand seal

Gatsuuga: A powerful attack where the user spins towards the opponent with amazing speed, in an attempt to cut and scratch them with claws, fangs, etc. Rabbit hand seal

Last edited by Eiiichiro on Fri 02 May 2008, 2:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eiiichiro's Training Ground Reborn   Eiiichiro's Training Ground Reborn Icon_minitimeFri 02 May 2008, 1:52 pm

Chidori no jutsu: you know what chidori is

Last edited by Eiiichiro on Fri 02 May 2008, 2:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eiiichiro's Training Ground Reborn   Eiiichiro's Training Ground Reborn Icon_minitimeFri 02 May 2008, 1:53 pm

Rasengan: You know what it is
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eiiichiro's Training Ground Reborn   Eiiichiro's Training Ground Reborn Icon_minitimeFri 02 May 2008, 2:55 pm

Juujin Bunshin: is a Ninjutsu technique utilized by the Inuzuka clan. Usually used using a familar but lacking one of them Eiiichiro creates a copy of himself.Both become more beast like and tag team th target. Horse hand seal

Last edited by Eiiichiro on Fri 02 May 2008, 3:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eiiichiro's Training Ground Reborn   Eiiichiro's Training Ground Reborn Icon_minitimeFri 02 May 2008, 3:00 pm

Chakra seki: Eiiichiro uses two fingers to stap the oppents chakra gates at high speeds
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eiiichiro's Training Ground Reborn   Eiiichiro's Training Ground Reborn Icon_minitimeFri 02 May 2008, 3:03 pm

» Konoha Reppuu
A powerful spinning kick - aimed to knock the opponent upwards. Similar to Leaf Violent Wind, but less powerful.

» Konoha Senpuu
A powerful spinning kick - aimed to knock the opponent upwards. Similar to Leaf Spinning Wind, but more powerful
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eiiichiro's Training Ground Reborn   Eiiichiro's Training Ground Reborn Icon_minitimeFri 02 May 2008, 3:05 pm

Tsuuga is a variation of Gatsuuga, a Taijutsu technique of the Juujin Bunshin style of combat. This version will just involve one individual clan member utilizing the spinning attack. bird hand seal
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eiiichiro's Training Ground Reborn   Eiiichiro's Training Ground Reborn Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eiiichiro's Training Ground Reborn
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto X :: Inside The World :: Other Countries :: Ninja Training Areas-
Jump to: