Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
ORPDM plz spar me ^^ Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
ORPDM plz spar me ^^ Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
ORPDM plz spar me ^^ Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
ORPDM plz spar me ^^ Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
ORPDM plz spar me ^^ Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
ORPDM plz spar me ^^ Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
ORPDM plz spar me ^^ Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
ORPDM plz spar me ^^ Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
ORPDM plz spar me ^^ Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

ORPDM plz spar me ^^

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

ORPDM plz spar me ^^ Empty
PostSubject: ORPDM plz spar me ^^   ORPDM plz spar me ^^ Icon_minitimeFri 03 Oct 2008, 7:14 pm

I wqalk into the arena waiting for my opponent a little nervous.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ORPDM plz spar me ^^   ORPDM plz spar me ^^ Icon_minitimeFri 03 Oct 2008, 7:16 pm

"Well well, one of the new misty's. How 'bout a spar?" Tsumi said, appearing upside down on a branch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ORPDM plz spar me ^^   ORPDM plz spar me ^^ Icon_minitimeFri 03 Oct 2008, 7:18 pm

"heh, you bet!" i try to sound as confident as i can and gets into te horse stance "bring it!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ORPDM plz spar me ^^   ORPDM plz spar me ^^ Icon_minitimeFri 03 Oct 2008, 7:20 pm

"Ha, confident, I like that. Well, I am in training so...." Tsumi said. "Let us go, unless someone else wants to join in?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ORPDM plz spar me ^^   ORPDM plz spar me ^^ Icon_minitimeFri 03 Oct 2008, 7:20 pm

((Hey Zakku I thought I would help you out a little bit. This may be different from other forums you were on but this is how we rp...We use a 3rd person basses. So if I was to say what you just said I would write "Zakku walked into the area waiting for an opponent to show up. He was a little nervous and was sweating a little bit." Also we don't god mod. God modding is saying something happens. For instance I can't say "I hit Zakku with a kunai" I have to say "Oshiroku throws a kuani at Zakku hopping to hit him". god modding also means that you don't dodge everything your opponent attacks with. If it would hit you in real life then it hits you here. If you need any more help just ask))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ORPDM plz spar me ^^   ORPDM plz spar me ^^ Icon_minitimeFri 03 Oct 2008, 7:23 pm

((oh ok oshi ^^; ))

Zakku smiles "why wait for others?" he pulls out a kunai and throws it at tsumi
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ORPDM plz spar me ^^   ORPDM plz spar me ^^ Icon_minitimeFri 03 Oct 2008, 7:27 pm

Tsumi simply moved sideways, hopping a bit to dodge the kunai. "If you are so impatient, why not?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ORPDM plz spar me ^^   ORPDM plz spar me ^^ Icon_minitimeFri 03 Oct 2008, 7:33 pm

*he steps back ready for an attack "i hope i can do this" he says in a whisper
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ORPDM plz spar me ^^   ORPDM plz spar me ^^ Icon_minitimeFri 03 Oct 2008, 7:54 pm

"Alright. We will go easy." Tsumi said, stepping foward, he threw two shuriken.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ORPDM plz spar me ^^   ORPDM plz spar me ^^ Icon_minitimeFri 03 Oct 2008, 7:56 pm

Zakku catches one and the other one scrapes his arm "hn...." black chakara forms a whip in his hand and whips it at tsumi
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ORPDM plz spar me ^^   ORPDM plz spar me ^^ Icon_minitimeFri 03 Oct 2008, 7:58 pm

Tsumi jumped up quickly, dodging the whip and sending three snakes toward Zakku from the sleeve of his cloak.

Jutsu Used~
Senei Jashu - Hidden Shadow Snake Hands
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m)
Type: Attack
Senei Jashu is a Ninjutsu technique that manifests a snake which extends from the sleeve. The ninja can extend these snakes to attack a target. Once extended the snake can bite into the target to hold and bind them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ORPDM plz spar me ^^   ORPDM plz spar me ^^ Icon_minitimeFri 03 Oct 2008, 8:05 pm

Zakku makes chakara come out of his other hand and wrap around a tree about 10 meters away and yanks on it forcing him back "nice shot but how about this....." he uses a combustion blast

Name: Combustion Blast
Effect: The user launches a stream of fire with a kunai tied with a exploding scroll thrown at the end
Range: 10m-30m
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ORPDM plz spar me ^^   ORPDM plz spar me ^^ Icon_minitimeFri 03 Oct 2008, 8:11 pm

Tsumi laughed a little and began weaving handseals. When he had finished he grew a massive orange tree right under Zakku to knock him off balance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ORPDM plz spar me ^^   ORPDM plz spar me ^^ Icon_minitimeFri 03 Oct 2008, 8:14 pm

Zakku almost falls but when he regain my blalance he flash step right in front of you and use darkness claw
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ORPDM plz spar me ^^   ORPDM plz spar me ^^ Icon_minitimeFri 03 Oct 2008, 8:18 pm

Tsumi laughed, jumping over Zakku by using his shoulder as support. He landed near the tree, holding an odd handseal. This handseals looked like the left hand was doing bird, the heal of it on the top of the other hand, his right was in a fist, like it were doing dog. With this handseal, all of the oranges from the tree shot forward, exploding when they were near Zakku. They exploded all around him, launching a hot, pulp napalm that would cover him and stop his movements if he were caught in the trap.

Jutsu Used~

Name-Kinomi Bakudan no Jutsu- Fruit Bomb Technique
Range-Differs
Rank-C
Effect- This is a simple ninjutsu utilized by ninja. Using fruits from a tree nearby, they can create mini bombs. This technique only works with oranges. The oranges will fly toward their opponent and explode, the chakra infused juice becoming a sticky-napalm of citric acid. The only use for the napalm would be to cover the opponent in a cocoon of it to stop their movement, or hurt the opponent if they can't stand the citric acids.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ORPDM plz spar me ^^   ORPDM plz spar me ^^ Icon_minitimeFri 03 Oct 2008, 8:24 pm

Zakku struggles thinking this may take alot out of me but i have to try it.... heuses the black chakara all around him and makes it go out like a barrier extending destroying anything in its way of expanding then it disperses and he falls into the hole that was made under him and he makes a run for it hoping to regain some chakara.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ORPDM plz spar me ^^   ORPDM plz spar me ^^ Icon_minitimeFri 03 Oct 2008, 8:26 pm

Tsumi laughed and played a note on his Punji. This note would cause Zakku to believe he had fallen into a snake pit once he heard it.

Jutsu Used~
Oto Hebi-Sound Snakes
Rank-B
Range- Long
Type-Genjutsu/Supplementary
Oto Hebi is a Genjutsu utilized by the missin-nin Tsumi. By using his mysterious flute he can cast any form of genjutsu he desires, though they all revolve around snakes. The most deadly of his genjutsu involves the enemy believing that Tsumi had summoned them into the belly of a snake.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ORPDM plz spar me ^^   ORPDM plz spar me ^^ Icon_minitimeFri 03 Oct 2008, 8:35 pm

he uses boulder body so the snakes would break their teeth and realizes when they dont its a gejutsu so he breaks free of it and uses boulder body to merge with the ground disapearing out of your sight
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ORPDM plz spar me ^^   ORPDM plz spar me ^^ Icon_minitimeFri 03 Oct 2008, 8:37 pm

"Solid objects project sound even better." Tsumi played a few more notes, causing Zakku to believe he was being digested by a massive snake, sucked into and bound into the sides of the snake's body.

Jutsu Used~
Oto Hebi-Sound Snakes
Rank-B
Range- Long
Type-Genjutsu/Supplementary
Oto Hebi is a Genjutsu utilized by the missin-nin Tsumi. By using his mysterious flute he can cast any form of genjutsu he desires, though they all revolve around snakes. The most deadly of his genjutsu involves the enemy believing that Tsumi had summoned them into the belly of a snake.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ORPDM plz spar me ^^   ORPDM plz spar me ^^ Icon_minitimeFri 03 Oct 2008, 8:40 pm

"if i use much more black chakara shikaru might break free....but i have no choice...." his eyes glow black andhe makes a black chakara ball in his hand and it grows larger and he shoots it in the direction where the sound was coming from hoping to get him to stop playing for just a bit
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ORPDM plz spar me ^^   ORPDM plz spar me ^^ Icon_minitimeFri 03 Oct 2008, 8:42 pm

Utilizing the training Oshiroku no Danna was putting him through, Tsumi heard the chakra ball coming. This allowed him to move out of the way, playing a few more notes to keep up his genjutsu.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ORPDM plz spar me ^^   ORPDM plz spar me ^^ Icon_minitimeFri 03 Oct 2008, 8:53 pm

"this is my last shot!" he focus's all of his chakara into one huge blast destroying the genjutsu and then he kneels down and black chakara surrounds his body in a ball
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ORPDM plz spar me ^^   ORPDM plz spar me ^^ Icon_minitimeFri 03 Oct 2008, 8:55 pm

Tsumi realizes what is happening and begins weaving handseals quickly. Suddenly, many roots and vines twisted around Zakku, holding him still. Then came a volley of disc-arrows and one big crescent arrow. The arrows would damage the opponent, and hopefully seal back the minor demon.

Jutsu used~
Name- Kouba Anime no Jutsu ~ Plant Animation Technique
Rank-B
Range- Long(10~30ft.)
Type- Ninjutsu/Supplementary
Effect- This technique is utilized by many nin. Using this ninjutsu the nin may cause any plant they chose to sprout out of the ground, as tall as they chose. The more developed the plant is the more chakra it takes. This technique opens up for many, many, more techniques.

Name- Tsuki Yoshiki- Wangetsu Ya ~ Moon Style-Crecent Arrow
Rank-C
Type-Ninjutsu
Effect- By using the Tsuki Yumi, Tsumi is able to use his chakra to enhance his arrows. These arrows now take the form of a crescent moon. The crescent moon can disrupt chakra, allowing the arrow to dispel genjutsu, or even block chakra-based techniques. The arrows are also a little more powerful, cutting through metal and wood easily.

Name- Tsuki Yoshiki- Tsukimaru Ya ~ Moon Style- Full Moon Arrow
Rank-B
Type-Ninjutsu
Effect- This technique is a more powerful version of the crescent moon technique. The only difference in the technique would be that the arrow becomes a disc. This disc will move in whatever way Tsuki wishes. Basically, he can control where his arrows go.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ORPDM plz spar me ^^   ORPDM plz spar me ^^ Icon_minitimeFri 03 Oct 2008, 9:00 pm

*as the ball of chakara breaks you see that both of his arms are completely made of black chakara but you still cant see his face and he breaks the vines with ease and he turns and you see the right half of his face is made of black chakara and his eyes are red and he dodges the arrows with ease "im....back....."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ORPDM plz spar me ^^   ORPDM plz spar me ^^ Icon_minitimeFri 03 Oct 2008, 9:01 pm

The arrows maneuvered, all of the arrows except for the crescent coming back to attack once again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ORPDM plz spar me ^^   ORPDM plz spar me ^^ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ORPDM plz spar me ^^
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next