Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
ORPDM plz spar me ^^ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
ORPDM plz spar me ^^ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
ORPDM plz spar me ^^ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
ORPDM plz spar me ^^ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
ORPDM plz spar me ^^ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
ORPDM plz spar me ^^ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
ORPDM plz spar me ^^ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
ORPDM plz spar me ^^ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
ORPDM plz spar me ^^ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

ORPDM plz spar me ^^

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

ORPDM plz spar me ^^ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ORPDM plz spar me ^^   ORPDM plz spar me ^^ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 03 Oct 2008, 9:04 pm

they go through his arms and they fall to the ground "oh my...there go my arms....well this wont do...." the black chakara goes out of his body and reconnects the arms then he uses a roar so loud it could break a wall "can yyou beat a demon of darkness????"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ORPDM plz spar me ^^   ORPDM plz spar me ^^ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 03 Oct 2008, 9:12 pm

"Hmmm......Possibly." Tsumi said, maneuvering the arrows again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ORPDM plz spar me ^^   ORPDM plz spar me ^^ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 03 Oct 2008, 9:16 pm

"how about this?" he blasts the two disks and then apears in font of you using the flash step and taking his flute "i will take that...." he flash steps back "i dont like genjutsu..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ORPDM plz spar me ^^   ORPDM plz spar me ^^ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 03 Oct 2008, 9:22 pm

Tsumi moved his arm quickly, keeping his punji in hand. He elbowed the demon in the face, backing up and firing a crescent arrow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ORPDM plz spar me ^^   ORPDM plz spar me ^^ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 03 Oct 2008, 9:29 pm

"heh...pretty good...course im still just in human form....for now....." he jumps up with alot of force and the chakara ball forms again but this time much larger
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ORPDM plz spar me ^^   ORPDM plz spar me ^^ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 03 Oct 2008, 9:33 pm

Tsumi jumped out of the way, firing another arrow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ORPDM plz spar me ^^   ORPDM plz spar me ^^ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 03 Oct 2008, 10:02 pm

((the chakara ball is around me just so you know))

A chakara tendril whips out and breaks thhe arrow and then the ball disapears and you can see his sillohuette in the sun light and when he comes down his entire body is covered in black chakara and he now has claws fangs and a tail "lets see how long it takes to kill you.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ORPDM plz spar me ^^   ORPDM plz spar me ^^ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 03 Oct 2008, 10:08 pm

Tsumi nimbly dodged all of the attacks. From his pouch he then pulled out a........
MAFNA GUN!
He then Maf'd Zakku's Na
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ORPDM plz spar me ^^   ORPDM plz spar me ^^ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 03 Oct 2008, 10:24 pm

((you didwat to my wat?))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ORPDM plz spar me ^^   ORPDM plz spar me ^^ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 04 Oct 2008, 11:14 am

((xDDDDDD Look at my app under weapons.))

Tsumi used his Mafna Gun to jump high into the air and began beating and stabbing the demon's shield.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ORPDM plz spar me ^^   ORPDM plz spar me ^^ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 04 Oct 2008, 12:03 pm

((it isnt a shiled....its his body....))

every stab tears off a piece to him untill just his head is left then chakara extends from his head and to all the other parts of his body and fixes him again and then he flash jumps right in fron of you and uses a darkness claw
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ORPDM plz spar me ^^   ORPDM plz spar me ^^ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 04 Oct 2008, 12:04 pm

Tsumi flipped backward, dodging the attack. He then jumped forward, stabbed, and jumped back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ORPDM plz spar me ^^   ORPDM plz spar me ^^ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 04 Oct 2008, 12:10 pm

He gets stabbed and uses another roar this time louder and bigger
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ORPDM plz spar me ^^   ORPDM plz spar me ^^ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 04 Oct 2008, 12:12 pm

Tsumi jumped extremely far back, being pushed a bit by the roar. He then decided to keep his distance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ORPDM plz spar me ^^   ORPDM plz spar me ^^ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 04 Oct 2008, 12:14 pm

He smiles and then creates 4 clones and they each go one direction from you ((north, south, est, and west)) and then zakku jumps above you "mega roar blast!" they all roar aat the same time trpping you in a box of roars that is hard to avoid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ORPDM plz spar me ^^   ORPDM plz spar me ^^ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 04 Oct 2008, 12:19 pm

Tsumi chuckled a bit, then in his place was a pile of ash.
"Such a waste of an onigiri." Tsumi said, walking from behind a tree. He took out his bow and shot a black arrow into the air, suddenly the entire area was covered in thick, black chakra that is impossible to see through. Tsumi's eyes seemed to glow a bit for a split second, disappearing into the shadows the next. From different directions came crescent moon arrows, destroying the clones and targeting Tensy-Tensy.

Jutsu Used~
Name- Tsuki Yoshiki- Yabun Ya ~ Moon Style- Night Arrow
Rank-C
Type-Ninjutsu
Effect-The user of this technique has to keep hold of the Tsuki Yumi the entire duration of the technique. The user of this technique will launch an arrow from the Tsuki Yumi into the air. The chakra within this arrow will then turn the area into a pitch black dome. Within the dome there is absolutely no light at all. The only way to see in this area is to use Yabun Me technique.

Name- Tsuki Yoshiki- Yabun Me ~ Moon Style- Night Eye
Rank-C
Type-Ninjutsu
Effect- The user of this technique has to keep hold of the Tsuki Yumi the entire duration of the technique. This technique allows the user to be able to see in darkness as if the area he were looking at were bathed in moonlight. This causes the user to see everything as a lot paler than it really is, hiding chakra and other such light-colored things.

Name- Tsuki Yoshiki- Wangetsu Ya ~ Moon Style-Crecent Arrow
Rank-C
Type-Ninjutsu
Effect- By using the Tsuki Yumi, Tsumi is able to use his chakra to enhance his arrows. These arrows now take the form of a crescent moon. The crescent moon can disrupt chakra, allowing the arrow to dispel genjutsu, or even block chakra-based techniques. The arrows are also a little more powerful, cutting through metal and wood easily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ORPDM plz spar me ^^   ORPDM plz spar me ^^ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 04 Oct 2008, 12:22 pm

He gets hit by al of them and falls to the ground "enough....games...." he grows about the same height as kyubi black chakara still covering him and then a wolfs head forms and his tail grows longer and then he uses another roar to break through the chakara
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ORPDM plz spar me ^^   ORPDM plz spar me ^^ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 04 Oct 2008, 12:24 pm

"Guess it is time for the last resort." Tsumi sighed. He saw the demon as a silver wolf, due to night-eyes technique. He fired another shadow arrow, replacing the chakra that had been broken. He then launched and entire quiver at Tensy-Tensy. 10 arrows were crescent shaped, heading straight for him. The other 10 were full moon, wrapping around to circulate and come in from all sides.

Jutsu Used~

Rank-C
Type-Ninjutsu
Effect- By using the Tsuki Yumi, Tsumi is able to use his chakra to enhance his arrows. These arrows now take the form of a crescent moon. The crescent moon can disrupt chakra, allowing the arrow to dispel genjutsu, or even block chakra-based techniques. The arrows are also a little more powerful, cutting through metal and wood easily.

Name- Tsuki Yoshiki- Tsukimaru Ya ~ Moon Style- Full Moon Arrow
Rank-B
Type-Ninjutsu
Effect- This technique is a more powerful version of the crescent moon technique. The only difference in the technique would be that the arrow becomes a disc. This disc will move in whatever way Tsuki wishes. Basically, he can control where his arrows go.

Name- Tsuki Yoshiki- Yabun Ya ~ Moon Style- Night Arrow
Rank-C
Type-Ninjutsu
Effect-The user of this technique has to keep hold of the Tsuki Yumi the entire duration of the technique. The user of this technique will launch an arrow from the Tsuki Yumi into the air. The chakra within this arrow will then turn the area into a pitch black dome. Within the dome there is absolutely no light at all. The only way to see in this area is to use Yabun Me technique.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ORPDM plz spar me ^^   ORPDM plz spar me ^^ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 04 Oct 2008, 12:26 pm

"do you know anything about the darkness demon?" *black chakara comes out destroying all the arrows and thn he headbutts the shield breaking it and then he swipes at tsumi
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ORPDM plz spar me ^^   ORPDM plz spar me ^^ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 04 Oct 2008, 12:29 pm

"I know that one thing beats darkness, light. Also, one thing beats beasts, a hunter's bow. Both of which are mine." Tsumi said calmly. He then fired a massive crescent arrow.

((FTR, my arrows dispel chakra, therefore you can't destroy them with chakra, you gotta dodge them or physically break them.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ORPDM plz spar me ^^   ORPDM plz spar me ^^ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 04 Oct 2008, 12:30 pm

he dodges it and tries to step on tsumi
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ORPDM plz spar me ^^   ORPDM plz spar me ^^ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 04 Oct 2008, 12:38 pm

Tsumi waited for it, counting out the time. At the last second he launched a crescent arrow, destroying the demon's leg and dispelling the chakra."One limb down!" Tsumi said, preparing another arrow. He reached into his quiver, not many left. He reached into his pouch and grabbed a few more, placing them in the quiver.

Jutsu Used~
Rank-C
Type-Ninjutsu
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ORPDM plz spar me ^^   ORPDM plz spar me ^^ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 04 Oct 2008, 12:41 pm

He yells in pain and staggers back and uses another mega roar
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ORPDM plz spar me ^^   ORPDM plz spar me ^^ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 04 Oct 2008, 12:51 pm

This time, Tsumi was prepared. He jumped forward, into the roar. He forced himself to move forward, being cut rapidly by the pressure. When he was close enough, he launched a crescent arrow straight down the demon's throat.

Jutsu Used~
Rank-C
Type-Ninjutsu
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ORPDM plz spar me ^^   ORPDM plz spar me ^^ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 04 Oct 2008, 12:54 pm

the attack blew him back and he grew back to his original size and the black chakara dispersed as shikaru went back into zakku's body
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ORPDM plz spar me ^^   ORPDM plz spar me ^^ - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ORPDM plz spar me ^^
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto X :: Creation Center :: Historical Archives-
Jump to: