Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
in the high mountains - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
in the high mountains - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
in the high mountains - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
in the high mountains - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
in the high mountains - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
in the high mountains - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
in the high mountains - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
in the high mountains - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
in the high mountains - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

in the high mountains

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: D rank
Village: Sound

in the high mountains - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: in the high mountains   in the high mountains - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 05 Oct 2008, 3:27 am

she turned to kitsuke and smiled politely. her mind gaurded and her entire body taught. blocked off from emotions and inpeturable barrier of hatred in her mind. " i thank you for this converation. but unforunately i have to depart." since she had no concentration for any teleportation right then she gatherd metal from the ground and made wings. she ground them in the middle of he shoulder blades and she took off.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: in the high mountains   in the high mountains - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 05 Oct 2008, 3:31 am

ki walked up the cliff still healing himself. when he got to the top he was fully healed besides his arm. " is she gone?" he gave kitsuke a tired smile
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Sunagakure

PostSubject: Re: in the high mountains   in the high mountains - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 05 Oct 2008, 4:00 am

"Yap..."

"And I never had a chance to say goodbye..."
"So you killed the only thing she cares about..."
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: in the high mountains   in the high mountains - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 05 Oct 2008, 4:22 am

he sighed. " pretty much, though she was trying to kill the chikage. which would have killed all of us."
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: in the high mountains   in the high mountains - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 05 Oct 2008, 4:28 am

"Hmmm.."
"Hey...she gave me her other fan!'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: in the high mountains   in the high mountains - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 05 Oct 2008, 7:28 am

I watched Kitsuke, Miyuki and Ki from a ledge partly hidden by a pine tree, they still hadn't noticed me watching them. I'd heard everything they said.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: in the high mountains   in the high mountains - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 05 Oct 2008, 3:42 pm

ki laughed, ignoring eiichiro. "well, your the first person who ever seen her good side. not even lilia got that close to her. so keep that fan close. because the mo0re you use it. the more it becomes apart of you. in a sense, she gave you half of herself." ki turned to eiichiro, his eyes still squinted. " lets see what her next move is.....eiichiro...."
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: in the high mountains   in the high mountains - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 06 Oct 2008, 9:59 am

"Ah...hahaha I get you..."
"I want to test this fan..."
"Kitsuke blowing as much strength he could blowing a wide cutting wind to the side of eiichiro..."

"I know...I will treasure this fan..."
"Really I promised her"!
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: in the high mountains   in the high mountains - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 06 Oct 2008, 10:03 am

he smiled as he activated his eye. he opend his eyes. they looked like leapord spots against glowign yellow. "hm...now thats interesting. thats no ordonary fan. its a Doushikai Urn."
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: in the high mountains   in the high mountains - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 06 Oct 2008, 10:44 am

( a doushikai urn is when a kindred spirit is in a loved object. in gaaras case its his gourd and it this case its miyukis fans)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: in the high mountains   in the high mountains - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 06 Oct 2008, 10:52 am

I peeked out after flattening myself against the tee, even if they didn't know I was here they were still probably going to hurt me in some way.
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: in the high mountains   in the high mountains - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 06 Oct 2008, 11:11 am

"Oh...I missed a target got to practice more..."
Again swinging the fan to the trees where Eiiichiro might be hiding...
"If I missed again...got to activate this..."
Kitsuke's eyes is starting to become red like blood...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: in the high mountains   in the high mountains - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 06 Oct 2008, 11:15 am

I twisted my body round and slid down the tree, landing noislessly on the sun-baked ground. I instantly ducked low and pulled myself behind the tree into a heavy covering of fallen pine needles and browning leafs
fallen by the crisp fall breeze.
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: in the high mountains   in the high mountains - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 06 Oct 2008, 11:21 am

"I think I missed again Ki..."
"Sorry got to use this.."
Kitsuke activated his bloodline limit...ables him to feel life force nearby...up to 50km
"Now I got you..."
Now combining the fans blow with Wind blade sharp enough to cut through steel...
Many Wind blade spread moving fast as wind to the man hiding...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: in the high mountains   in the high mountains - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 06 Oct 2008, 11:23 am

The tree's were torn apart but I wasn't, two hands thrust put of the ground and grabbed Kitsuke's feet a and pulling until he started sinking into the earth. I would have laughed, but I was underground so it probably wouldn't have been a very smart thing to do.
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: in the high mountains   in the high mountains - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 06 Oct 2008, 11:29 am

Kawarimi no Jutsu - Change of Body Stance Technique!
The man that was caught by Eechiro was now a piece of wood...
"He thought I was easy to get by that..>"

Wind Arrow Technique!
Kitsuke shoot a wind arrow from his mouth that is as fast as light and hard to see...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wind Arrow Technique
Style: Ninjutsu
Description: The user molds chakra and breathes in. He or she then blows out and an arrow made of wind, which is then shot from the user’s mouth. Since it is made out of wind the arrow is hard to see. One arrow shot at a time.

Kawarimi no Jutsu - Change of Body Stance Technique
Kawarimi no Jutsu is a basic Ninjutsu technique. When in danger the
ninja will quickly substitute themself with another nearby object. This
can be a block of wood or even another person. This allows the ninja to
quickly flee and hide while the original object takes the brunt of
their opponents attack.

Viz Translation: Art of Substitution
Character Use: Basic Ninja Skill
Range: -
Type: Supplementary
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: in the high mountains   in the high mountains - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 06 Oct 2008, 11:40 am

I pulled my self out the ground and sat on the log with my legs crossed. " Ok, Ok all I want to do is watch and you try and kill me" I moaned rolling on the log backwards and fowards.
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: in the high mountains   in the high mountains - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 06 Oct 2008, 11:50 am

"...>I hate when people does listen to a talk that's what I hate..>"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: in the high mountains   in the high mountains - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 06 Oct 2008, 11:55 am

I tilted my head to one side "Huh". I rolled the log backwards a few feet and sat there rocking on while Kitsuke stared at me angrily.
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: in the high mountains   in the high mountains - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 06 Oct 2008, 11:57 am

"You've been listening all the time!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: in the high mountains   in the high mountains - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 06 Oct 2008, 12:04 pm

"So, I'm not going to tell anyone" I pointed out rolling closer to him to make my point "carry on if you want". I glanced up at the midday sun high in the sky "but hurry up cause' it will start getting really hot soon".
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: in the high mountains   in the high mountains - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 06 Oct 2008, 12:08 pm

"Good bye..."
Kitsuke focused Wind chakra into his lifting him enabling him to fly away...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: in the high mountains   in the high mountains - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 06 Oct 2008, 12:12 pm

"Bye then" I said jumping off my log and walking back down the the dirt road " I've got to be somewhere too". I jumped down past a ledge then onto the dry cracked road, which I began to walk down.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: in the high mountains   in the high mountains - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 06 Oct 2008, 2:39 pm

ki chuckled at their little spat. "hm...i guess we ave alot to learn about each other...." he teleported out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: in the high mountains   in the high mountains - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

in the high mountains
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3