Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Meeting in the Mountains Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
Meeting in the Mountains Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Meeting in the Mountains Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Meeting in the Mountains Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Meeting in the Mountains Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Meeting in the Mountains Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Meeting in the Mountains Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Meeting in the Mountains Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Meeting in the Mountains Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Meeting in the Mountains

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lord Vizer
Retired
Retired
Lord Vizer

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Village Hidden in the Rain

Meeting in the Mountains Empty
PostSubject: Meeting in the Mountains   Meeting in the Mountains Icon_minitimeSat 26 Sep 2009, 1:23 am

The sun was barely beginning its ascent from over the mountains as Vizer appeared as if from no where. His slit like eyes stared a the beauty that would sway the hearts of others, but the spectacle held no emotion for him. Clad in his Akatsuki robes he was here for a meeting and nothing else mattered to him. His face obscured by his black mask was impossible to tell. But you could tell him apart except for the slits in his eyes. The only thing really noticeable about his face. Juyuri was on his back as he waited. Big things were going to happen. He would have to see how this was going to play out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in the Mountains   Meeting in the Mountains Icon_minitimeSat 26 Sep 2009, 1:53 am

Kitaro walked out from the shadows and seemed to appear from no where behind the newly appointed leader of the so called "evil" of the world. Kitaro came up behind him before he could turn around and was standing less than a step behind this new Akatsuki Leader. Kitaro looked up at the mountains that he had just been in living there. The trap line where no one but Yotobi members could cross was close to here and being a polite host Kitaro would remind the Akatsuki Leader of this. "Vizer, thats your name. If you value your position and life do not try to ascend the mountain. We will have little to no trouble if you stay below the mountain and never climb up or touch it. You will die and it will be unpleasent." Kitaro whispered into the man's ear.

Kitaro then walked to the edge of the Mountain and looked up behind him. Awaiting just the other member that would be attending this meeting. Kitaro swung his long arms over his legs and looked into the sky watching the sun set. It was a nice sight like always. Kitaro then snapped his head back and stared at the Akatsuki Leader aware of everything around him. Tenshin may pull some stupid joke...
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info
Village: Sunagakure

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in the Mountains   Meeting in the Mountains Icon_minitimeSat 26 Sep 2009, 5:11 pm

Kitaro's Shadow started to move on its own. His shadow slowly became a 3D, figure as it walked towardds the Akatsuki leader. It took out a sword and swung it down at the Akatsuki, but stop at the base of the Akatsuki, forhead a inch from tounching him. The figured then placed the sword on its back then it grew a hood and cloaak, Soon the black shadow started to fade as a man walked out of the shadow place. He walked towards Kitaro then stop on the side of him and tunred around. " So Sensei, whats next." He said as Kitaro Shadow came back. Tenshin then turned towards the Akatsuki leade. " I don't trust you so I'll give you a nickname to call me by, and Sensei, do the same I don't want this kid calling me by my true name. So kid call me, Seto(SET O), Got it." Tenshin says with a deep voice, but sounded completely diffrent from his old voice.
Back to top Go down
Lord Vizer
Retired
Retired
Lord Vizer

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in the Mountains   Meeting in the Mountains Icon_minitimeSun 27 Sep 2009, 12:09 am

Lord Vizer stared at the two men before him. Though not meeting them before he knew that they were exceptionally dangerous. As to such the one named Kitaro seemed to be the leader of the two and so he would be the one he would address. "Those are bold words. Threatening me with death by touching your precious mountain. But I do not care about either. Yes I am Vizer." He said to Kitaro.

He then turned his eyes to Seto. "I guess I'll call you Seto. For now. But on to business. What do you want?" Kyogi walked up to the strange men looking both in the eyes without an inkling of fear. There were many powerful Shinobi in the world. He could not bring his plan into action without a couple of them on his side. He would hear what they had to say.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in the Mountains   Meeting in the Mountains Icon_minitimeSun 27 Sep 2009, 7:22 pm

Kitaro ignored Tenshins words. They were important yes and Tenshin's personal plan would need a nickname if it were to have a chance at success so Kitaro just simply nodded at him. It was easy and signified. After the nod Kitaro spoke the one word. "Seto" That was all that needed to be said to Tenshin at this point. Now however Kitaro turned to Vizer.

Kitaro stared back into his eyes. Hundreds of years of experience peered into the eyes of the akatsuki leader. They showed no fear except from those who looked into them. The left one however was different than the right one. It seemed to be completely yellow with no white or pupil. It stared with a mechanical glare while the right showed the peak of human or inhuman power.

"Tenshin is in charge of this task actually Vizer. He was assigned to discuss and do most of the talking in this meeting with you. Im simply here to lets say oversee the meeting and make sure that things run smoothly and that we are clear with eachothers terms. If you have some you intend for us." Kitaro stated as he continued staring but made a slight nod to Tenshin.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in the Mountains   Meeting in the Mountains Icon_minitimeSun 27 Sep 2009, 9:37 pm

Tenshin smiled. "I knew you wouldnt lisen Kitaro, but anyways, Your Assignment is to kidnap, A lady known as Scarlet, If i am not mistaken she is from the Rock village a jounin if i am right. I want you to dress up as a Sand ninja do so that it look like the Sand village took her and it would start a war, between the two villages. " Tenshin says smiling in a cocky way. Tenshin then nodded at Kitro. " Are you up for the mission Vizer, or do we have to kill you, to keep our Organization and plans secret?" Tenshin said in a serious deep tone of voice not joking at all. " By the way, if you except the mission, and we find out you told our plans you are dead, so its pretty much your choice, reject our mission and die, or do our mission and betray us then die, or do our mission suceed, and wait for further instruction when the task is done." Tenshin said smiling again. " I'll leave you to choice your fate." Tenshin says in a low voice. Still grinning evally at Vizer.
Back to top Go down
Lord Vizer
Retired
Retired
Lord Vizer

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in the Mountains   Meeting in the Mountains Icon_minitimeTue 29 Sep 2009, 10:58 pm

Lord Vizer smirked. "All this talk of my...immediate death if I chose to rat you out. I don't appreciate it. Respect is needed from me if you want this to go smooth. I am no idle Shinobi. Nor a whipped dog. I expect to be treated as such. No matter the power difference. But I guess it's protocol." Kyogi said as he walked in between the two powerful Shinobi and spoke quietly between his slightly pressed lips against his mask. Then he looked at the both of him as he turned his full attention towards them. "I will take this mission. But why might I ask. A war between these two countries?"

Kyogi smiled unbeknown to his employers. This would work ultimately well with his plan of destroying the Hidden Mist. Big changes were going to happen.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in the Mountains   Meeting in the Mountains Icon_minitimeThu 01 Oct 2009, 8:01 pm

Tenshin grinned evil as he started to laugh again. Tenshin then started to mess with his ancles and then in a second he was behind Vizer with a long silver sword that shined in the light, held against his neck. " Please stay calm, I was just seeing if you are a chump or not but you passed in other words its time to start your mission." Tenshin then moved back towards Kitaro in a second and started messing with his anckles again. " Okay, kid Go here when you are ready and look for this girl she should be walking around." Tenshin said giving him a picture of Scarlet. " I advise you to go get her now, she should be walking around about now doing her job. I had you meet me here for a reason, So just go down that road there and you be in the rock village." Tenshin sayed as he turned around and begin to walk towards the mountains. " By the way kid, Remember to wear a Sunagakure clothing, here take these if you dont got any. You, asked why, simple because I want to see which village is stronger. It's a small game realy." Tenshin says laughing again, threwing back some Sunagakure Jounin outfit at the kid. Once the clothes landed infront of the kid, Tenshin vanished as he got close towards the mountain.

Go post in this topic:

https://naruto-x.rpg-board.net/earth-country-hidden-stone-village-f13/the-chosen-victim-the-kidnapping-kyogi-scarlet-anyone-else-pm-t3815.htm#61135
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in the Mountains   Meeting in the Mountains Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting in the Mountains
Page 1 of 1