Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
the deserted onyx birthing grounds Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
the deserted onyx birthing grounds Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
the deserted onyx birthing grounds Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
the deserted onyx birthing grounds Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
the deserted onyx birthing grounds Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
the deserted onyx birthing grounds Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
the deserted onyx birthing grounds Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
the deserted onyx birthing grounds Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
the deserted onyx birthing grounds Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

the deserted onyx birthing grounds

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: D rank
Village: Sound

the deserted onyx birthing grounds Empty
PostSubject: the deserted onyx birthing grounds   the deserted onyx birthing grounds Icon_minitimeSun 26 Oct 2008, 8:47 pm

miyuki walked into the dark night. the scorpions and snakes out, waiting for their next meal. she walked east to the grounds.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Location : ever notice that box behind your house, yeah, that's me

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: the deserted onyx birthing grounds   the deserted onyx birthing grounds Icon_minitimeSun 26 Oct 2008, 8:50 pm

kisho appeared in a tree a few feet up the road from miyuki and said to her as she got closer "sources tell me that you've killed your father and that he left something for you here"
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: the deserted onyx birthing grounds   the deserted onyx birthing grounds Icon_minitimeSun 26 Oct 2008, 8:51 pm

miyuki looked at kisho. "not here, a few miles down."
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: the deserted onyx birthing grounds   the deserted onyx birthing grounds Icon_minitimeSun 26 Oct 2008, 8:52 pm

"makes sense" kisho jumped down from the branch, slowly landing without a sound and began to walk beside miyuki, asking "so why did you decide to kill him"
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S Rank
Village: Konohagakure

PostSubject: Re: the deserted onyx birthing grounds   the deserted onyx birthing grounds Icon_minitimeSun 26 Oct 2008, 8:54 pm

Metaru's form started to extend itself from within the sands. in seconds he stood up, brushing sand off of his armor. "Alright Miyuki, I'll help you get it too, but if anything, you owe me." he fell into line walking on Miyuki's other side, glancing over at Kisho.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: the deserted onyx birthing grounds   the deserted onyx birthing grounds Icon_minitimeSun 26 Oct 2008, 8:57 pm

"well you certainly keep good company don't you" he said in a sarcastic tone as he glanced over at Metaru
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: the deserted onyx birthing grounds   the deserted onyx birthing grounds Icon_minitimeSun 26 Oct 2008, 8:58 pm

"get along. and i killed him because he was too jacked up on antidepressants to hang himself like he used to." miyuki walked down the road. the full moon shining.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: the deserted onyx birthing grounds   the deserted onyx birthing grounds Icon_minitimeSun 26 Oct 2008, 9:00 pm

"i never said i was going to do anything, weather i attack is up to his actions" he looked down the road to see how far they had to go "and it really is a shame about ki, but i guess everyone has to die sometime"
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: the deserted onyx birthing grounds   the deserted onyx birthing grounds Icon_minitimeSun 26 Oct 2008, 9:00 pm

Metaru glared at Kisho, "Hey punk, you're no better, hangin' around a murderer. I really don't care why you killed him Miyuki, let's just see what I can get out of it."
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: the deserted onyx birthing grounds   the deserted onyx birthing grounds Icon_minitimeSun 26 Oct 2008, 9:02 pm

miyuki turned around and smiled. a bad sighn after she feasted. " lets just find the damn will and do the stupid ritual." she turned back and walked down.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: the deserted onyx birthing grounds   the deserted onyx birthing grounds Icon_minitimeSun 26 Oct 2008, 9:03 pm

"what do you mean by ritual" he said with a concerned look on his face
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: the deserted onyx birthing grounds   the deserted onyx birthing grounds Icon_minitimeSun 26 Oct 2008, 9:06 pm

" i just have to cut off part of my hair. the side ends that ive been growing all my life. i have to cut it since my only desendant died." she said half heartedly as they reached a black stone-like stadium. "here it is, the willow birthing grounds."
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: the deserted onyx birthing grounds   the deserted onyx birthing grounds Icon_minitimeSun 26 Oct 2008, 9:08 pm

"well that isn't as bad as i thought" he looked around at the ground "didn't think i would ever come back here again, so, where is this will at"
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: the deserted onyx birthing grounds   the deserted onyx birthing grounds Icon_minitimeSun 26 Oct 2008, 9:26 pm

Metaru looked up at the stadium. "Kind of creepy if you ask me, that's a large place for a willow to be born. Are you violent right after birth or something?"
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: the deserted onyx birthing grounds   the deserted onyx birthing grounds Icon_minitimeMon 27 Oct 2008, 12:42 am

" suprisingly you hit it right on the spot. i remember when i tried to decapitate ki. it was bliss...." she walked down the road to the looming onyx.
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: the deserted onyx birthing grounds   the deserted onyx birthing grounds Icon_minitimeMon 27 Oct 2008, 12:45 am

"Just cause I'm human doesn't mean I'm an idiot, just means I'm civil." Metaru fell into line behind Miyuki.

"Now where do you think it is in here?"
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: the deserted onyx birthing grounds   the deserted onyx birthing grounds Icon_minitimeMon 27 Oct 2008, 12:59 am

"he said in the cradel of the black rock=onyx birthing grounds. so beside the beast thing is= the savengers net"
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: the deserted onyx birthing grounds   the deserted onyx birthing grounds Icon_minitimeMon 27 Oct 2008, 1:00 am

Metaru raised an eyebrow, "Savengers net? Why doesn't that sound all too pleasant?"
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: the deserted onyx birthing grounds   the deserted onyx birthing grounds Icon_minitimeMon 27 Oct 2008, 1:01 am

" before we go any further, what else did he say? i cant remember."
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: the deserted onyx birthing grounds   the deserted onyx birthing grounds Icon_minitimeMon 27 Oct 2008, 1:04 am

"Something about the urn being with it, and many helpers beside it? It sounded like he meant to say it was guarded, but it's hard to say."
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: the deserted onyx birthing grounds   the deserted onyx birthing grounds Icon_minitimeMon 27 Oct 2008, 1:08 am

miyuki stopped dead. " oh shit......"
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: the deserted onyx birthing grounds   the deserted onyx birthing grounds Icon_minitimeMon 27 Oct 2008, 1:09 am

Ok, now everyone knows, when a Willow says oh shit, there is something to be seriously worried about.

Metaru didn't even ask at first, not really wanting to know what it was. "We're in trouble aren't we?"
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: the deserted onyx birthing grounds   the deserted onyx birthing grounds Icon_minitimeMon 27 Oct 2008, 1:13 am

" .......ki had set all of his feelings into his urn. so now im going to be protected by them. WHEN WILL THIS TORTURE END?!?!??!?!" miyuki growled to herself. "little helpers indeed......studip capsules..."
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: the deserted onyx birthing grounds   the deserted onyx birthing grounds Icon_minitimeMon 27 Oct 2008, 1:17 am

Metaru shook his head, smiling, ok, so it wasn't that bad.

"Why not just bury the urn with Ki?"
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: the deserted onyx birthing grounds   the deserted onyx birthing grounds Icon_minitimeMon 27 Oct 2008, 1:21 am

"because if you do, that part will speard and turn into a black hole...."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the deserted onyx birthing grounds   the deserted onyx birthing grounds Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the deserted onyx birthing grounds
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next