Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
the deserted onyx birthing grounds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
the deserted onyx birthing grounds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
the deserted onyx birthing grounds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
the deserted onyx birthing grounds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
the deserted onyx birthing grounds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
the deserted onyx birthing grounds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
the deserted onyx birthing grounds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
the deserted onyx birthing grounds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
the deserted onyx birthing grounds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

the deserted onyx birthing grounds

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: D rank
Village: Sound

the deserted onyx birthing grounds - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the deserted onyx birthing grounds   the deserted onyx birthing grounds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 04 Nov 2008, 11:33 am

they were healing faster since they had reached the first stage of their growth. since they had not seen food in a long time, they were hungry. they only stopped growing if there was no food. so if he shed any blood, they would grow faster. but he could see they had no eyes, they were going along the magnetic feild of the sand, schecking his pulse, each others pulses and other stuff. they were blind.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Location : ever notice that box behind your house, yeah, that's me

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: the deserted onyx birthing grounds   the deserted onyx birthing grounds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 04 Nov 2008, 12:36 pm

Kisho continued to hack his way through the masses of lizards, little scrapes and bloody patches covered most of his body as he continued to fight off the masses of lizard creatures with a large grin on his face as he shouted "i'm having a great time and all but i'm pretty sure that i'm going to tire out before they will, so please, anything to help speed this along would be great"
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S Rank
Village: Konohagakure

PostSubject: Re: the deserted onyx birthing grounds   the deserted onyx birthing grounds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 04 Nov 2008, 3:56 pm

Metaru was currently pinned by one of the larger lizards, using his enhanced strength to just barely keep it's jaws at bay. Kicking it off, he leaped backwards, landing beside Kisho.

"I think he's got a point Miyuki, HURRY UP!"
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: the deserted onyx birthing grounds   the deserted onyx birthing grounds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 04 Nov 2008, 9:31 pm

the lizards were reforming again. she jumped off the wall and ran across the birthing grounds as fast as she could. since her powers had been bottled by the onyx she had to move fast. she went int the cave and behind their eggs there was the urn and the will. she grabbed it and ran back to the wall. she pulled out her fan and motioned them to stop fighting and run for their lives.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: the deserted onyx birthing grounds   the deserted onyx birthing grounds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 04 Nov 2008, 9:45 pm

seeing miyuki run in and out of the cave kisho knocked away the nearest of the lizards and shouted "does this mean we can get out of here now"
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: the deserted onyx birthing grounds   the deserted onyx birthing grounds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 04 Nov 2008, 10:07 pm

miyuki flinched. his sound waves had meade her clear to the lizards and now they were dive bombing her. since her cover was blown she yelled at him. "FOR GODS SAKES YES!!!!! NOW EITHER GET OUT OF HERE YOUR OWN WAY OR COME ON!!!!!' she was jumping in acrobatics, dodging them as much as she could.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: the deserted onyx birthing grounds   the deserted onyx birthing grounds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 04 Nov 2008, 10:12 pm

"good" he jumped up slightly, than kicked off the face of one of the lizards towards miyuki, grabbing her by her collar and pulling her out of the way of the lizards, landing on the upper rim of the arena he said "my bad" with a faint smile and pulled her along with him to a safe distance
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: the deserted onyx birthing grounds   the deserted onyx birthing grounds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 04 Nov 2008, 10:15 pm

she was slightly stunned and suprised but fine. " its okay. thanks."
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: the deserted onyx birthing grounds   the deserted onyx birthing grounds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 04 Nov 2008, 10:17 pm

"in a way, it's what i'm here for" he let go of miyuki's collar and sat down, leaning against a tree and dropped his head, mouthing out a few curses than looked up and said "we left Metaru back there, guess we should wait for him to catch up before we take a look at the will"
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: the deserted onyx birthing grounds   the deserted onyx birthing grounds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 04 Nov 2008, 10:18 pm

"yeah...." she took out the urn. " should we open it?"
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: the deserted onyx birthing grounds   the deserted onyx birthing grounds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 04 Nov 2008, 10:20 pm

"sure, but before you do, should i be worried about something attacking us" he said as he mockingly moving his hands in front of him like he was fighting
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: the deserted onyx birthing grounds   the deserted onyx birthing grounds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 04 Nov 2008, 10:23 pm

"no, this is the only magnetic feild in the entire desert. no lizard comes out and the other things like snakes and scorpions know fully well whats in here. so no, all we need to worry about is a mentally retarded desert pirate coming within 2 meters of this place. and all we have to do is say that there is candy in this cave." she pointed at where the baby lizards were hatching.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: the deserted onyx birthing grounds   the deserted onyx birthing grounds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 04 Nov 2008, 10:25 pm

relaxing against the tree he began to look over the large amount of minor cuts and bruises and said "in that case, crack that baby open"
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: the deserted onyx birthing grounds   the deserted onyx birthing grounds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 04 Nov 2008, 10:28 pm

miyuki opend up the urn and looked inside. a bottomless pit of capsules were inside. "holy......shit...."
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: the deserted onyx birthing grounds   the deserted onyx birthing grounds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 04 Nov 2008, 10:30 pm

kisho looked up at miyuki with a worried look on his face and asked "there must be something dangerous or awe inspiring in there to make you act like that"
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: the deserted onyx birthing grounds   the deserted onyx birthing grounds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 04 Nov 2008, 10:31 pm

she held open the urn wider so he could see. it was pitch black with the capsules...wait. it was only one capsule. there was a note that said:

this is my love capsule. use it well.
-sendo

(this is not my idea. ki said to put this)
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: the deserted onyx birthing grounds   the deserted onyx birthing grounds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 04 Nov 2008, 10:35 pm

((i figured ki would have set out quite a few things for this))

"well that might mean something to you but until i know how that will affect me, i'm going to go ahead and tend to my wounds" he pulled out a roll of bandages, rolled up his sleeves and simply began wrapping his entire arm instead of patching each wound individually
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: the deserted onyx birthing grounds   the deserted onyx birthing grounds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 04 Nov 2008, 10:39 pm

miyuki grumbled. "great, then that means there are more and i have to collect them all. this capsule can destroy the leaf,cloud, sand and earth village like they were dust mites. this sucks....."
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: the deserted onyx birthing grounds   the deserted onyx birthing grounds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 04 Nov 2008, 10:40 pm

"well, i can't exactly say that i know how to properly dispose of one of them, so good luck, if you need me, i'll be right here"
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: the deserted onyx birthing grounds   the deserted onyx birthing grounds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 04 Nov 2008, 10:41 pm

" you cant dispose of them, thats the problem...."
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: the deserted onyx birthing grounds   the deserted onyx birthing grounds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 04 Nov 2008, 10:42 pm

"well what do we do with them than"
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: the deserted onyx birthing grounds   the deserted onyx birthing grounds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 04 Nov 2008, 10:47 pm

miyuki thought for a moment. " you can have it."
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: the deserted onyx birthing grounds   the deserted onyx birthing grounds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 04 Nov 2008, 10:49 pm

kisho lightly grabbed the urn with a questioning look on his face and asked "why me"
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: the deserted onyx birthing grounds   the deserted onyx birthing grounds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 05 Nov 2008, 12:21 am

"because your the cosest person next to me and i certainly dont want it. " she said flatly.
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S Rank
Village: Konohagakure

PostSubject: Re: the deserted onyx birthing grounds   the deserted onyx birthing grounds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 05 Nov 2008, 1:08 am

Metaru cracked his knuckles, having caught up after holding off a few more lizards.

"Just that capsule, interesting. It's love you say? Are you sure it has destructive powers, seems more along the lines of it may heal someone or protect them, but that's just a guess. Is there anything in there for me?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the deserted onyx birthing grounds   the deserted onyx birthing grounds - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the deserted onyx birthing grounds
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next