Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Eiichiro vs his Genins - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
Eiichiro vs his Genins - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Eiichiro vs his Genins - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Eiichiro vs his Genins - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Eiichiro vs his Genins - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Eiichiro vs his Genins - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Eiichiro vs his Genins - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Eiichiro vs his Genins - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Eiichiro vs his Genins - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Eiichiro vs his Genins

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Eiichiro vs his Genins - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eiichiro vs his Genins   Eiichiro vs his Genins - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 11 May 2008, 10:33 am

oh...well in that case Eiiichiro bacfliped still with chidori and let the suction take him..at the last mintue he summoned all his strength and swung round into kitaro's face...and kitaro had also forgot abount the other clones who were all now millimetres away
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eiichiro vs his Genins   Eiichiro vs his Genins - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 11 May 2008, 10:35 am

unfortunatly just as Kitaro forgot about the clones and eiichiro forgot about the double vision Eiichiro swung at Kitaro's face but at the other one
Kitaro used Kage bushin no jutsu and created more clones to fight the others then turned back to a stumbling eiichiro and jumped over him into the trees
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eiichiro vs his Genins   Eiichiro vs his Genins - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 11 May 2008, 10:40 am

The stumbiling Eiiichiro turned out to be a clone (the real one had swapped as Kitaro was knocked into the sea of clones) two Eiichiro doged the Kitaro clones by backflipping.They came at Kitaro one with rasengen one with chidori as his clones fell from the tree's
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eiichiro vs his Genins   Eiichiro vs his Genins - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 11 May 2008, 10:42 am

Kitaro used speck jutsu and the chidori and resengan both hit eachother and made a huge explosion which obliderated the area exept for Kitaro who used anti crush jutsu and become normal size again
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eiichiro vs his Genins   Eiichiro vs his Genins - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 11 May 2008, 10:44 am

As soon as the Eiiichiro's missed they gracefully whipped round bacwards and used smelled to find out exactly where kitaro was and continued their rasengen and chidori assault
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eiichiro vs his Genins   Eiichiro vs his Genins - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 11 May 2008, 11:03 am

because once again they had been clones
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eiichiro vs his Genins   Eiichiro vs his Genins - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 11 May 2008, 11:11 am

Kitaro fell out of the tree and a flaming pheonix came behind him they saw the real eiichiro and attacked after the first attack then a flaming kitaro and a lightning kitaro came from the trees and kage bushin clones came after that all throwing lightning kunai and shuriken at eiichiro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eiichiro vs his Genins   Eiichiro vs his Genins - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 11 May 2008, 11:15 am

Eiiichiro activated his wolves eye and started dodging everything with flips,spins...
o.k ive had enough of this. Eiiichiro flew down from the trees using chidori ploughng throungh clones,lighting e.t.c until his chidori hit the ground creating a massive explosion
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eiichiro vs his Genins   Eiichiro vs his Genins - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 11 May 2008, 11:23 am

"dang my clones are gone but you know what eiichiro im not just gonna give up" Kitaro said Kitaro used
B.C.K
Boom
Chakra
Kill
5 shadow clones appear around eiichiro in every direction but behind him and from behind him Kitaro put all his chakra plus more (350 chakra points using the japna ability) into his lightning fist attack at eiichiros heart and the clones all explode keeping eiichiro from escaping the puch through his heart and making sure this is the real one
I think it is over eiichiro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eiichiro vs his Genins   Eiichiro vs his Genins - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 11 May 2008, 11:27 am

Not quite...if your going down im taking you with me...as kitaro's fist came flying towards Eiiichiro
he grabbed it and used suicide ramming attack..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eiichiro vs his Genins   Eiichiro vs his Genins - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 11 May 2008, 11:27 am

I guess thats a tie then
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eiichiro vs his Genins   Eiichiro vs his Genins - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 11 May 2008, 11:36 am

*COUGHS UP BLOOD...A LOT* maybe but u can't stop this attack so ill stop it for u *lets go and lets kitaro fly fowards into anything in his way* .... fine a officially a tie said eiichiro smiling...but we'll always both know what relly happened...smililed Eiichiro now lets get back to the hospital, your much better then drizzle
keep training and i can see why your gonna be a sannin...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eiichiro vs his Genins   Eiichiro vs his Genins - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 11 May 2008, 11:37 am

thanks eiichiro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eiichiro vs his Genins   Eiichiro vs his Genins - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 11 May 2008, 2:55 pm

your welcome just promise me one thing...when your a sannin i want to see if i can stil beat you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eiichiro vs his Genins   Eiichiro vs his Genins - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 13 May 2008, 5:55 pm

all right we will fight again when im a sanin it will be a great fight
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eiichiro vs his Genins   Eiichiro vs his Genins - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 14 May 2008, 11:47 am

sure will be i might have gone up a rank by then to
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eiichiro vs his Genins   Eiichiro vs his Genins - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eiichiro vs his Genins
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2