Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Eiichiro vs Lite Lyoko Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
Eiichiro vs Lite Lyoko Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Eiichiro vs Lite Lyoko Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Eiichiro vs Lite Lyoko Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Eiichiro vs Lite Lyoko Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Eiichiro vs Lite Lyoko Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Eiichiro vs Lite Lyoko Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Eiichiro vs Lite Lyoko Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Eiichiro vs Lite Lyoko Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Eiichiro vs Lite Lyoko

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Eiichiro vs Lite Lyoko Empty
PostSubject: Eiichiro vs Lite Lyoko   Eiichiro vs Lite Lyoko Icon_minitimeMon 18 Aug 2008, 7:57 am

Eiichiro was waiting on a windowsill for Lite , some Leaf Genin who wanted a spar . Eiichiro looked out across the big paved square . It was bordered with shops and stalls of every type with tall stone buildings above them , flags hanging off the walls. In the middle was a single big fountain carved with the names of numerous ninja's.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eiichiro vs Lite Lyoko   Eiichiro vs Lite Lyoko Icon_minitimeMon 18 Aug 2008, 8:00 am

Lite appears in the middle and throws 4 kunai's at Eiichiro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eiichiro vs Lite Lyoko   Eiichiro vs Lite Lyoko Icon_minitimeMon 18 Aug 2008, 8:03 am

Eii looks to the side and drops from the windowsill grabbing a flag on the way down . Using the flag he
hoisted himself up so he was sitting on the pole cross legged. " you could have told me you were here "
he yelled downwards , looking for the ninja.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eiichiro vs Lite Lyoko   Eiichiro vs Lite Lyoko Icon_minitimeMon 18 Aug 2008, 8:05 am

sorry just thought i would drop into and Lite appears above Eiichiro and does some hands signs then says Lightning slash while pulling out his blade and slashes Eiichiro across the chest doing 20 damage
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eiichiro vs Lite Lyoko   Eiichiro vs Lite Lyoko Icon_minitimeMon 18 Aug 2008, 8:08 am

(( ur not allwed to say you hit something unless there's way to dodge ))

Eii fell downwards into a fruit stand taking the flag with him but something crept up the wall towards Lite's feet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eiichiro vs Lite Lyoko   Eiichiro vs Lite Lyoko Icon_minitimeMon 18 Aug 2008, 8:10 am

(( there is no way to dodge that move is unblockable because its lightning striking you from the tip of my blade))

whats this Lite jumps up into the air surprised?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eiichiro vs Lite Lyoko   Eiichiro vs Lite Lyoko Icon_minitimeMon 18 Aug 2008, 8:25 am

(( kk , sorry i didn't know ))

Eii landed on his feet and started rolling the flag into a ball , meanwhile the thing kept going towards
Lite not stopping at all . On the ground Eii smile Lite still hadn't worked it out. By know the flag was
tightly in a ball , tight enough to throw. Eiichiro threw it and it billowed out making a big shadow
on the wall where Lite was the end just touching his feet enough to trap him so he couldn't move.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name : Kage Mane
Description : Kage Mane no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique developed by the Nara clan. It's original purpose was as a skill to help delay any pursuers. After forming the needed hand seals, the clan member is able to manipulate their shadow along any surface. By using other nearby shadows they can further extend the reach of their shadow, however they are limited to the surface area of the original cast shadow. Once the clan members shadow reaches the target shadow, it will attach itself. While attached the target will be frozen, only able to replicate in mirror form the actions of the clan member. If the clan member is low on chakra, the Kage Mane will falter and the shadow will return to its normal form.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eiichiro vs Lite Lyoko   Eiichiro vs Lite Lyoko Icon_minitimeMon 18 Aug 2008, 8:31 am

ouch thats not cool

but ok
lite trys to move but can so he does hands signs can calls Lightning Storm

Lightning Storm- Enables a Lightning Storm where only i can see from the rain and lightning strikes everywhere

knowing this the lightning hits the flag and catches it on fire destroying it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eiichiro vs Lite Lyoko   Eiichiro vs Lite Lyoko Icon_minitimeMon 18 Aug 2008, 8:37 am

The flag goes and Lite is release for a scond but Eii's shadow keeps going and because Lite didn't dodge he gets caught. The sky starts getting darker as the lightening storm starts to gather. A loud rumble came from the clouds and more then one window broke " sh** " shouted Eii quickly using the shadow to send Lite's head through one on the remaining windows then into a wall. CRACK a bolt of lightening
hits the ground in front of Eii and breaks the connection from his shadow jutsu.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eiichiro vs Lite Lyoko   Eiichiro vs Lite Lyoko Icon_minitimeMon 18 Aug 2008, 8:42 am

Lite quickly thinks on his feet and starts doing hand signs then yells Air tunnel

Name- Air Tunnel
Rank C
Element: Wind
Effect- I create a 20 ft wide air tunnel and jump into making me move with the tunnel. from this i control my movements while the enemy is being tossed around in the tunnel trapped in it. i slash at the enemy cutting into his chakra points.

Lite's Storm with the winds makes the Air Tunnel the size of the battle field making it hard to dodge this jutsu
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eiichiro vs Lite Lyoko   Eiichiro vs Lite Lyoko Icon_minitimeMon 18 Aug 2008, 8:51 am

Eii luanched himself sideways driving his foot into the top of the fountain knocking it off , he continued
his movement and jumped into the pillar of water that spurted out . From inside the water where
the wind couldn't touch him he saw the clouds beginning to stir up ready for another slice of lightening and Lite manipulate the tunnel and launch himself towards Eii's hiding place.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eiichiro vs Lite Lyoko   Eiichiro vs Lite Lyoko Icon_minitimeMon 18 Aug 2008, 8:56 am

Lite takes out his blade

_________

Name: Double-Bladed Moon Blade

Height: 5'

Description: This blade is a double sided blade that when i pull it out its Lightning shines like the moon.

Abilities: When hit by the tip of the edge the blade's Lightning goes into the enemies body disrupting the enemy's function to move leaving their body on the ground lifeless. Knowing this Lite can only use this effect when his charka level is down to nothing. Giving him this attack he is able to absorb the enemy's charka into his blade then through his blade into his body.

knowing this he slashes at the ice with lightning slash sending Eiichiro in the tunnel twisting him and confusing him so he doesn't know where he is, Then lightning strikes into the tunnel hitting Eiichiro. then i use

RazenBlade- My sword become Lightning and i am brought up into the air my wind then forced down at enemy striking them with forcing lightning damaging their legs so they can't move.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eiichiro vs Lite Lyoko   Eiichiro vs Lite Lyoko Icon_minitimeMon 18 Aug 2008, 8:59 am

Eii moves back slightly to the edge of the water tower , he glanced up breifly then fowards towards
Lite " TAKE YOUR BEST SHOT IF YOUR NOT AFRAID OF THE WATER" he yelled moving backwards a
little more and glancing up again and then down raising his two headband covered hands up in front of him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eiichiro vs Lite Lyoko   Eiichiro vs Lite Lyoko Icon_minitimeMon 18 Aug 2008, 9:02 am

Lite stops in the air useing his winds then yells " TRUST ME I WON'T MISS THIS" . Lite jumps into the air tunnel and starts move his hand down his blade. then yells " WATCH THIS MOVE".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eiichiro vs Lite Lyoko   Eiichiro vs Lite Lyoko Icon_minitimeMon 18 Aug 2008, 9:06 am

Eii raised his hands in front of him and stared at Lite waiting for him to strike. mybe the water will protect me thought Eii he doesn't seem to want to come in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eiichiro vs Lite Lyoko   Eiichiro vs Lite Lyoko Icon_minitimeMon 18 Aug 2008, 9:11 am

Lite's hand reachs the end of his blade then he yells up to his storm "FIRECE THUNDER STRIKES"

after this lightning comes into the air tunnel and starts to make the air tunnel electricity lite thinks to himself

"lightning can travel through water and his water is on my air tunnel which is now a lightning tunnel so i will stand here while he gets shocked by his own move"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eiichiro vs Lite Lyoko   Eiichiro vs Lite Lyoko Icon_minitimeMon 18 Aug 2008, 9:18 am

Eii proppelled himself out the tunnel " Sh** " he yelled , as he fell he started making handsigns and
his shadow split into tendrils that shot upwards and grapped another flagpole. Eii jumped up and
sent the tendrils spiralling towards Lite .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eiichiro vs Lite Lyoko   Eiichiro vs Lite Lyoko Icon_minitimeMon 18 Aug 2008, 9:23 am

Lite thought quickly and called Lightning to stike each flag pole destoying all of them then yelled " YOU CAN'T USE YOUR SHADOWS NOW" then Lite moved the Lightning tunnel increasing its size to the whole battle field trapping him and Eiichiro in it but Lite the only on who can properly move in it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eiichiro vs Lite Lyoko   Eiichiro vs Lite Lyoko Icon_minitimeMon 18 Aug 2008, 9:26 am

Eii tendrils flailed around wildy stopping any attack in reaching him he's gonna have to run out of chakra
soon , no genin can keep up an attack like this
the shadow tendrils kept flying around searching for something to grip onto.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eiichiro vs Lite Lyoko   Eiichiro vs Lite Lyoko Icon_minitimeMon 18 Aug 2008, 9:33 am

Lite is now in the lightning tunnel with eiiichiro and thinks then moves in with his blade's ability

Name: Double-Bladed Moon Blade

Height: 5'

Description: This blade is a double sided blade that when i pull it out its Lightning shines like the moon.

Abilities: When hit by the tip of the edge the blade's Lightning goes into the enemies body disrupting the enemy's function to move leaving their body on the ground lifeless. Knowing this Lite can only use this effect when his charka level is down to nothing. Giving him this attack he is able to absorb the enemy's charka into his blade then through his blade into his body.

Lite blasts air at Eiiichiro to catch him off guard then hits with his swords ability. When hit by the tip of the edge the blade's Lightning goes into the enemies body disrupting the enemy's function to move leaving their body on the ground lifeless. Knowing this Lite can only use this effect when his charka level is down to nothing. Giving him this attack he is able to absorb the enemy's charka into his blade then through his blade into his body.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eiichiro vs Lite Lyoko   Eiichiro vs Lite Lyoko Icon_minitimeMon 18 Aug 2008, 9:37 am

Lite manages to steal a bit of chakra before the shadow tendrils knock the blade away. Eii managed
to to get control of his tendrils and manipulated them so then all wrapped around the hilt of the sword.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eiichiro vs Lite Lyoko   Eiichiro vs Lite Lyoko Icon_minitimeMon 18 Aug 2008, 9:41 am

ekkk.... Lite had yelled to the storm " MOON BLADE COME FOURTH" then from Eiichrio's tendrials my blade came back to my hand then i yelled " DESTROY ALL BUILDINGS LIGHTNING". Then Lite conjures winds to knock Eiichiro off the building into his lightning tunnel again. then yells " MORE LIGHTNING IN TUNNEL".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eiichiro vs Lite Lyoko   Eiichiro vs Lite Lyoko Icon_minitimeMon 18 Aug 2008, 9:47 am

While Lite was shouting at his sword the other tendrils broke free " NOT SO FAST" yelled
Eiichiro forcing them down and ripping the whole fountain out the ground and sending the 1/2 stone
sculpture into Lite.Which also stopped the flow of water and collapsed the tunnel.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eiichiro vs Lite Lyoko   Eiichiro vs Lite Lyoko Icon_minitimeMon 18 Aug 2008, 9:53 am

"CONGRATZ" yelled Lite to Eiiichiro. But you forgot one thing you with me now. puts his arm around Eiiichiro's thorat. Wraps his other arm around with his sword in his hand and says " Game Over" then slices
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eiichiro vs Lite Lyoko   Eiichiro vs Lite Lyoko Icon_minitimeMon 18 Aug 2008, 9:58 am

(( you forgot about the shadows ))

As soon as Lite appeared behind Eiichiro he was trapped by the shadow " not quite" he smiled
" now be a good boy and dropped the sword" because he was trapped by the shadow Lite
dropped it , he was completly under Eii's control , Eiichiro walked backwards until Lite was in front of a
fragment of wall and bent backwards bashing Lite's head against the wall. Eiichiro released Lite
and jumped to the otherside of the square.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eiichiro vs Lite Lyoko   Eiichiro vs Lite Lyoko Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eiichiro vs Lite Lyoko
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next