Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Itachi Returns [ Bah. Anyone Join ] Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
Itachi Returns [ Bah. Anyone Join ] Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Itachi Returns [ Bah. Anyone Join ] Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Itachi Returns [ Bah. Anyone Join ] Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Itachi Returns [ Bah. Anyone Join ] Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Itachi Returns [ Bah. Anyone Join ] Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Itachi Returns [ Bah. Anyone Join ] Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Itachi Returns [ Bah. Anyone Join ] Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Itachi Returns [ Bah. Anyone Join ] Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Itachi Returns [ Bah. Anyone Join ]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr. Bojongles
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Mr. Bojongles

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: D rank
Village: Ex-KonohaKagure

Itachi Returns [ Bah. Anyone Join ] Empty
PostSubject: Itachi Returns [ Bah. Anyone Join ]   Itachi Returns [ Bah. Anyone Join ] Icon_minitimeThu 30 Oct 2008, 7:55 am

Itachi walked through the gates of the village. He wasn't wearing his Akatsuki robe and the Scratched headband he wore had been replaced by a normal Konoha headband. Having been the leader of ANBU at one point, Itachi knew of the barrier and could enter without alerting the elders. He looked at setting sun, and marvelled at how this village, having gone through war after war, still stood. He walked through the small forest which lay between him and his village. Step by step, as he walked towards the village, memories of his childhood, and his time spent as a big brother, came back to him. He raised his head again, as a tear ran down his cheek. He wiped it away, before he entered the village gates. He entered the village, by jumping over the wall, surrounding it. He walked towards the small building that he remembered to be his home. While he remeneced in memories of past times, he heard rusling of leaves. Without even turning he said " You can come out. I have no ill-intensions ". He was smiling !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Returns [ Bah. Anyone Join ]   Itachi Returns [ Bah. Anyone Join ] Icon_minitimeThu 30 Oct 2008, 10:22 am

"Itachi".
I noticed him tense his muscles.
I backed off.
"Don't worry I'm not here to fight" I said raising my hands.
The wind picked up and ruffled my hair.
"I just came to see what your up to".

Last edited by Eiiichiro on Thu 30 Oct 2008, 10:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mr. Bojongles
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Mr. Bojongles

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Returns [ Bah. Anyone Join ]   Itachi Returns [ Bah. Anyone Join ] Icon_minitimeThu 30 Oct 2008, 10:25 am

' Oh ? Its you " he said. He was hoping to find a leaf nin to register back into the village. " So, what do you want ? "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Returns [ Bah. Anyone Join ]   Itachi Returns [ Bah. Anyone Join ] Icon_minitimeThu 30 Oct 2008, 10:27 am

"Nothing, I just realised you had the eight tails".
He looked supicious so I backed off even more.
"I'm not going to try and take it".
I pulled a seal out my pocket.
"Just put this on it. Trust me its nothing evil".
Back to top Go down
Mr. Bojongles
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Mr. Bojongles

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Returns [ Bah. Anyone Join ]   Itachi Returns [ Bah. Anyone Join ] Icon_minitimeThu 30 Oct 2008, 10:29 am

Itachi took the seal but remained careful. He didn't place it on the 8 tails, but placed it inside his backpack. " Somehow, i can't trust you "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Returns [ Bah. Anyone Join ]   Itachi Returns [ Bah. Anyone Join ] Icon_minitimeThu 30 Oct 2008, 10:30 am

"Maybe thats a good thing" I said slowly.
"Right now I can't even trust myself".
I placed my head in my hands and shook it.
"Just put it on it will keep it from getting its power taken".
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Sunagakure

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Returns [ Bah. Anyone Join ]   Itachi Returns [ Bah. Anyone Join ] Icon_minitimeThu 30 Oct 2008, 10:32 am

"Weird..."
Kitsuke appearing...
"Two Akatsuki doesn't trust themselves..."
"I thought you have the same goal..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Returns [ Bah. Anyone Join ]   Itachi Returns [ Bah. Anyone Join ] Icon_minitimeThu 30 Oct 2008, 10:34 am

I laughed mockingly.
"Same goals? no one has the same goals as me".
My voice suddenly became quiet and softer.
"Maybe thats why wahst happened has happened".
Back to top Go down
Mr. Bojongles
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Mr. Bojongles

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Returns [ Bah. Anyone Join ]   Itachi Returns [ Bah. Anyone Join ] Icon_minitimeThu 30 Oct 2008, 10:34 am

" Thats allright. I know how to control it " he said while he looked at his old house. Or the ruins of it.

He then turned his head to Kitsuke " Nothing is as it seems " Itachi said while he touched the walls of his houses ruin. and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

nozomu was standing farther apart from everybody. "well, kitsuke. im as confused as you are...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Returns [ Bah. Anyone Join ]   Itachi Returns [ Bah. Anyone Join ] Icon_minitimeThu 30 Oct 2008, 10:36 am

Again I laughed.
"I didn't expect any of you to understand".
Something weird was happening with my eyes.
My voice was going weird as well.
"No one understands".
Back to top Go down
Mr. Bojongles
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Mr. Bojongles

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Returns [ Bah. Anyone Join ]   Itachi Returns [ Bah. Anyone Join ] Icon_minitimeThu 30 Oct 2008, 10:36 am

Itachi returned to observing his houses Ruins. Then he turned his attention to a small peice of wood. He picked it up and remembered, how he usd to tran sasuke in defending against swrod attacks.
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Returns [ Bah. Anyone Join ]   Itachi Returns [ Bah. Anyone Join ] Icon_minitimeThu 30 Oct 2008, 10:37 am

"Look someone is also confused..."
"With your organization"
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Returns [ Bah. Anyone Join ]   Itachi Returns [ Bah. Anyone Join ] Icon_minitimeThu 30 Oct 2008, 10:38 am

nozomu was curiouse. " well, maybe we can help. i may not be much but at least i have the capacity to under stand if you tell me...."
Back to top Go down
Mr. Bojongles
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Mr. Bojongles

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Returns [ Bah. Anyone Join ]   Itachi Returns [ Bah. Anyone Join ] Icon_minitimeThu 30 Oct 2008, 10:39 am

" Kitsuke, where is the Hokage ? " he said while he placed the wooden sword piece in his bag.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Returns [ Bah. Anyone Join ]   Itachi Returns [ Bah. Anyone Join ] Icon_minitimeThu 30 Oct 2008, 10:40 am

I fell backwards against a wall and started shaking.
"shit".
I started shaking more violently.
"I...I g..go... got t..to g.g..go..".
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Returns [ Bah. Anyone Join ]   Itachi Returns [ Bah. Anyone Join ] Icon_minitimeThu 30 Oct 2008, 10:41 am

nozomu watched the mans simptoms. " ill be back also...." nozomu followed eiichiro
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Returns [ Bah. Anyone Join ]   Itachi Returns [ Bah. Anyone Join ] Icon_minitimeThu 30 Oct 2008, 10:41 am

"Yap...your right again...Nozomu..."
"Maybe you could share a little story with us..."
Back to top Go down
Mr. Bojongles
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Mr. Bojongles

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Returns [ Bah. Anyone Join ]   Itachi Returns [ Bah. Anyone Join ] Icon_minitimeThu 30 Oct 2008, 10:46 am

Itachi looked at Kitsuke and Narrated the entire story of how he was asked to kill the entire clan of Uchiha to stop the Coup D'etat by the Uchiha's. Then he told him how he got into akatsuki and how he faked his own death. After finishing that explanation he said " After i trained for 4 more years and recovered from my disease, i found that Madara planned on using Sasuke. I tried to stop him but he placed some sort of Control Jutsu on me. I was forced to obey him. But i broke through it. Ans so i decided to return " nd finally he finished.
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S Rank
Village: Konohagakure

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Returns [ Bah. Anyone Join ]   Itachi Returns [ Bah. Anyone Join ] Icon_minitimeThu 30 Oct 2008, 2:00 pm

Metaru's hands were held up as he entered the village. Unfortunately, he had not known the barrier was there, but had sensed it immediately after he activated it. Conscious that he could have a couple dozen ANBU at his throat at any moment, he watched his pace. Getting closer to the gathering he finally spoke up.

"Um, hi there, I'm um a friend/acquaintance of Itachi... And just so you know, you're going to need the five element seal to put on that guy." He jerked his thumb towards Eiichiro.

"As for Akatsuki, it's kind of falling apart, turns out Eiichiro was kind of just using us. Fortunately I've just recently found some files of his, as well as a letter from his younger days. Let's just say I don't think being in Akatsuki is a great choice for me at the moment. So, I uh, followed Itachi... how's it goin?"
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Returns [ Bah. Anyone Join ]   Itachi Returns [ Bah. Anyone Join ] Icon_minitimeThu 30 Oct 2008, 11:59 pm

"Akatsuki....falling apart..."
"That means you do not have the same goals as others..."
"Each of you has their own interest..."
"And thats what caused it to fall apart easily there isn't unity..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Returns [ Bah. Anyone Join ]   Itachi Returns [ Bah. Anyone Join ] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Itachi Returns [ Bah. Anyone Join ]
Page 1 of 1