Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Itachi Returns to Konoha [ Any1 can Join ] Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
Itachi Returns to Konoha [ Any1 can Join ] Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Itachi Returns to Konoha [ Any1 can Join ] Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Itachi Returns to Konoha [ Any1 can Join ] Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Itachi Returns to Konoha [ Any1 can Join ] Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Itachi Returns to Konoha [ Any1 can Join ] Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Itachi Returns to Konoha [ Any1 can Join ] Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Itachi Returns to Konoha [ Any1 can Join ] Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Itachi Returns to Konoha [ Any1 can Join ] Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Itachi Returns to Konoha [ Any1 can Join ]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kakashi Hatake2
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Kakashi Hatake2

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Itachi Returns to Konoha [ Any1 can Join ] Empty
PostSubject: Itachi Returns to Konoha [ Any1 can Join ]   Itachi Returns to Konoha [ Any1 can Join ] Icon_minitimeTue 07 Oct 2008, 11:52 am

Itachi walks through the, wearing a black cloak, similiar to the akatsuki cloak, but without clouds. As he walks, he leaves a trail of blood behind. In his hand, he carries something, wrapped in cloth. He soon approaches the gate's of Konoha. This is where he was supposed to meet me . He walks a few more steps, and then he sits down, making sure he isn't visible to the gaurd at the gates.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Returns to Konoha [ Any1 can Join ]   Itachi Returns to Konoha [ Any1 can Join ] Icon_minitimeTue 07 Oct 2008, 12:25 pm

There was no guard at the gate only me, I was sitting on top of the wooden frame looking down at the person I knew as Itachi. "Hey Itachi" I called leaning fowadrs on my hunkers " Please tell me your not here to murder anyone???". A single crow seemed to form out of me and fly off squawking into the summer night air.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Returns to Konoha [ Any1 can Join ]   Itachi Returns to Konoha [ Any1 can Join ] Icon_minitimeTue 07 Oct 2008, 2:42 pm

ki was sitting at the gates playing a game of chess with miyuki. since they could read each others thoughts, it was a good match. "if he did, he would be having cute red clouds on his coat eiich."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Returns to Konoha [ Any1 can Join ]   Itachi Returns to Konoha [ Any1 can Join ] Icon_minitimeTue 07 Oct 2008, 4:06 pm

"Not necesserily" I said, hitting Ki over the back of his head so the king poked him in the eye. "Itachi why are you here, there was a rumour going round that you were dead".
Back to top Go down
Kakashi Hatake2
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Kakashi Hatake2

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Returns to Konoha [ Any1 can Join ]   Itachi Returns to Konoha [ Any1 can Join ] Icon_minitimeWed 08 Oct 2008, 12:40 am

" I didn't come here to chat with you... i came here to talk to Naruto. I also have a... present for him " he said as he held out the " present " he had in his hand, wrapped in cloth. " Call naruto immediately "
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: D rank
Village: Sound

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Returns to Konoha [ Any1 can Join ]   Itachi Returns to Konoha [ Any1 can Join ] Icon_minitimeWed 08 Oct 2008, 1:20 am

miyuki, who was winning. check mated her bishop and macked ki on the front of the head so she could grab his dimond made king. " i win. now you have to get me my dinner, and i dont want any of those flimsy deer. get me a buck."
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Returns to Konoha [ Any1 can Join ]   Itachi Returns to Konoha [ Any1 can Join ] Icon_minitimeWed 08 Oct 2008, 1:29 am

ki sighed. "aw come on,you know i havent hunted buck in a while! plus, i dont want to kill today. i already gave you a stupid bear for lunch..."
Back to top Go down
Kakashi Hatake2
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Kakashi Hatake2

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Returns to Konoha [ Any1 can Join ]   Itachi Returns to Konoha [ Any1 can Join ] Icon_minitimeWed 08 Oct 2008, 1:37 am

" Although i find this conversation intreguing, but could you pleae contact Naruto. Its important Ki " itachi said as he rested his hand on the tree.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Returns to Konoha [ Any1 can Join ]   Itachi Returns to Konoha [ Any1 can Join ] Icon_minitimeWed 08 Oct 2008, 1:40 am

ki turned and nodded. thankful that he didnt have to hunt. ki jumped off of the gates and ran to the kage office.
Back to top Go down
Kakashi Hatake2
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Kakashi Hatake2

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Returns to Konoha [ Any1 can Join ]   Itachi Returns to Konoha [ Any1 can Join ] Icon_minitimeWed 08 Oct 2008, 1:59 am

yeah... leave me with the unstable brat and the annoying jounin. Smart he thought cursing and thanking Ki.
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Returns to Konoha [ Any1 can Join ]   Itachi Returns to Konoha [ Any1 can Join ] Icon_minitimeWed 08 Oct 2008, 2:02 am

miyuki sighed. she knew what he was thinking by examining his heartbeat and eye funtion. she materialized the chessboard back into her saphire kunai and let kis dimond sword next to her. she put away the kunai and she got in the lotus position.
Back to top Go down
NX Admin
Administrator
NX Admin

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: N/A

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Returns to Konoha [ Any1 can Join ]   Itachi Returns to Konoha [ Any1 can Join ] Icon_minitimeWed 08 Oct 2008, 7:05 am

Suddently, out of nowhere, 3 kunia were thrown towards Itachi. Then a figure quickly leaped behind a few bushes, preparing to strike.
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-x.rpg-board.net
Kakashi Hatake2
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Kakashi Hatake2

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Returns to Konoha [ Any1 can Join ]   Itachi Returns to Konoha [ Any1 can Join ] Icon_minitimeWed 08 Oct 2008, 7:07 am

Itachi held the 3 Kunai and used them to counter the strike from behind. " Good. So you came Naruto " Itachi said as he relaxed.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Returns to Konoha [ Any1 can Join ]   Itachi Returns to Konoha [ Any1 can Join ] Icon_minitimeWed 08 Oct 2008, 7:10 am

ki returned. "jeez, all that way for nothing. at least i got this." he held up a fish he bought from the store (srry XD)
Back to top Go down
Kakashi Hatake2
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Kakashi Hatake2

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Returns to Konoha [ Any1 can Join ]   Itachi Returns to Konoha [ Any1 can Join ] Icon_minitimeWed 08 Oct 2008, 7:23 am

" Anyways... naruto. I have something for you... " Itachi showed him the " Thing " wrapped in cloth. But he didn't give it yet.
Back to top Go down
NX Admin
Administrator
NX Admin

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: N/A

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Returns to Konoha [ Any1 can Join ]   Itachi Returns to Konoha [ Any1 can Join ] Icon_minitimeWed 08 Oct 2008, 7:26 am

"You bet I came." said Naruto, leaping out of the bushes. "Fuuton: Kaze no Yiba!" shouted Naruto, sending a blade of chakra at Itachi.

Kaze no Yiba- A blade of chakra that is impossible to block.
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-x.rpg-board.net
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Returns to Konoha [ Any1 can Join ]   Itachi Returns to Konoha [ Any1 can Join ] Icon_minitimeWed 08 Oct 2008, 7:30 am

ki threw his fish in front of the attack. intercepting it. "aw....poor fish. i was going to name him micho....by the way naruto. itachi quit akatsuki and he wants to talk to you. now if you excuse me, i have a fish to bury.."
Back to top Go down
Kakashi Hatake2
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Kakashi Hatake2

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Returns to Konoha [ Any1 can Join ]   Itachi Returns to Konoha [ Any1 can Join ] Icon_minitimeWed 08 Oct 2008, 7:45 am

" Quite so. Im sure you would like to see the present naruto. " Itachi said as he slowely unwrapped the item, whos orange color could be clearly seen. "Here you go " he said as he revealed it completely and held out for naruto to take. It was The Mask of Madara Uchiha, covered with blood, with a scar over the hole for the eye. " Here... a present and a sort of peace offering, like a white flag." Itachi said. He waited for a expression frmo Naruto.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Returns to Konoha [ Any1 can Join ]   Itachi Returns to Konoha [ Any1 can Join ] Icon_minitimeWed 08 Oct 2008, 7:46 am

ki walked away into the woods to bury his fish...
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Returns to Konoha [ Any1 can Join ]   Itachi Returns to Konoha [ Any1 can Join ] Icon_minitimeWed 08 Oct 2008, 7:52 am

miyuki watched, not moving from her spot. 'as if he'd be stupid enough to mourn over a fish' she thought. 'hes hiding something...'
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Returns to Konoha [ Any1 can Join ]   Itachi Returns to Konoha [ Any1 can Join ] Icon_minitimeWed 08 Oct 2008, 9:16 am

ki walked back and set next to miyuki. "another chess game?"
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Returns to Konoha [ Any1 can Join ]   Itachi Returns to Konoha [ Any1 can Join ] Icon_minitimeWed 08 Oct 2008, 9:18 am

miyuki pulled out a kunai and wrapped a string around it. "how about..." she quickly lodged it in kis head holding tight onto the string. "you tell me what your hiding?"
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Returns to Konoha [ Any1 can Join ]   Itachi Returns to Konoha [ Any1 can Join ] Icon_minitimeWed 08 Oct 2008, 9:19 am

ki tried to yank the kunai out of his head but the string kept it from being pulled out the other way. " oh come on. lets just walk away from here so the hokage and the uchiha can talk..."
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Returns to Konoha [ Any1 can Join ]   Itachi Returns to Konoha [ Any1 can Join ] Icon_minitimeWed 08 Oct 2008, 9:20 am

" lets ignore naruto and wonder hair. i need to know what energy was in that fish ki." she yanked so his head inclined torward her.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Returns to Konoha [ Any1 can Join ]   Itachi Returns to Konoha [ Any1 can Join ] Icon_minitimeWed 08 Oct 2008, 9:21 am

ki relaxed and smiled. "oh that..." he held up an index finger. "absolutely none."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Returns to Konoha [ Any1 can Join ]   Itachi Returns to Konoha [ Any1 can Join ] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Itachi Returns to Konoha [ Any1 can Join ]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next