Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Cyrus vs Kugutsu Kokuo Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
Cyrus vs Kugutsu Kokuo Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Cyrus vs Kugutsu Kokuo Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Cyrus vs Kugutsu Kokuo Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Cyrus vs Kugutsu Kokuo Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Cyrus vs Kugutsu Kokuo Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Cyrus vs Kugutsu Kokuo Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Cyrus vs Kugutsu Kokuo Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Cyrus vs Kugutsu Kokuo Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Cyrus vs Kugutsu Kokuo

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Cyrus vs Kugutsu Kokuo Empty
PostSubject: Cyrus vs Kugutsu Kokuo   Cyrus vs Kugutsu Kokuo Icon_minitimeFri 07 Nov 2008, 6:03 pm

A gust of wind flew by an open terrain filled with rocks almost everywhere you stood, as suddenly as the gust of wind passed by a yellow-orange blur streamed through the area before coming to a halt right before the beggining of a mountain. A man stood where the blur had been only seconds ago, he had yelow-orange hair that stood up in almost every direction imaginable. He had on a white cloak with red flames taioring the bottom of it, rested in a nice black sheath. As he stood there he looked around the area, a letter in his hand, it read for him to come here for a spar. "Great hope i'm not late again"He says to himself as he looks around.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cyrus vs Kugutsu Kokuo   Cyrus vs Kugutsu Kokuo Icon_minitimeFri 07 Nov 2008, 6:08 pm

OverOurConfusions: ORPDM, or do you feel like killing me?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cyrus vs Kugutsu Kokuo   Cyrus vs Kugutsu Kokuo Icon_minitimeFri 07 Nov 2008, 6:09 pm

OOC: IDK up to you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cyrus vs Kugutsu Kokuo   Cyrus vs Kugutsu Kokuo Icon_minitimeFri 07 Nov 2008, 6:13 pm

OverOurConfusions: I have been trying to find someone capable enough to kill me. So we will see if you are.

InnerConflicts:
Kugo walked slowly forward. He held a spear in his right hand, and his other hand was dangling at his side. Kugo's headband was over his eyes, his hair pulled back into a ponytail like usual. Today the wind wasn't top bad, so his chest was left bare, revealing the dragon tattoo across his body. He smirked as he came within ten feet of the man.
"Got my letter then?" Kugo asked, his voice slightly hoarse like he hadn't used it in years and had just gotten used to talking again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cyrus vs Kugutsu Kokuo   Cyrus vs Kugutsu Kokuo Icon_minitimeFri 07 Nov 2008, 6:21 pm

Cyrus turned to find a man behind him, "Yes I do believe I have"Cyrus says as he scans the man over for possible threat levels. "Not to much trouble, but we won't be able to tell by looks" Cyrus thought as a kunai dangled around his neck. "Sha'll we begin?"Cyrus says taking a few steps back, he grabbed the kunai from around his neck and placed within his right palm as he awaited his opponents move.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cyrus vs Kugutsu Kokuo   Cyrus vs Kugutsu Kokuo Icon_minitimeFri 07 Nov 2008, 6:23 pm

"I suppose we shall." Kugo said, as he poised to charge his muscles rippled. They were like a panther's; thin, strong, solid, and obviously dangerous. He launched forward at a high speed, thrusting forward with the butt of his spear.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cyrus vs Kugutsu Kokuo   Cyrus vs Kugutsu Kokuo Icon_minitimeFri 07 Nov 2008, 6:30 pm

As kugo rushed in Cyrus did a some what of acrobatic spins on the ground, as Kugo's spear came close Cyrus swung his kunai armed arm down. Thus forcing the spear downward. Cyrus flashed a grin as he flipped backwards a few feet away, "Anything else?"Cyrus says as he stands straight up in a Rocklee sort of way, one hand behind his back the other(Kunai Arm) outstretched and his feet spread somewhat a short distance. Cyrus moved his hands in a taunting way. "Your move."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cyrus vs Kugutsu Kokuo   Cyrus vs Kugutsu Kokuo Icon_minitimeFri 07 Nov 2008, 6:38 pm

"If you really want me to...."Kugo said, his image disappearing for a split second. He was then behind the male, slashing a spear downward as a spear made of soil charged him from between his legs. The soil spear crackled with lightning chakra as it formed and flew upward.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cyrus vs Kugutsu Kokuo   Cyrus vs Kugutsu Kokuo Icon_minitimeSat 08 Nov 2008, 1:51 am

As sudden as Kugo disappeared Cyrus began a string of hand signs, "Fire Style: Grand Fireball Jutsu" When Kugo appeared beneath him Cyrus moved his middle and index finger to his mouth, while aiming them in the direction of Kugo. Suddenly a giant ball of flames erupted from Cyrus's mouth shot toward the ground, thus making Cyrus fly up into the sky from the impact of the blast "Not my smartest escape plan, but it did the job"He says as he lands on the ground on his side, his right leg burned and had 6 inch cut running up the shin.

"That should have done some damage to Kugo aswell" Cyrus says to himself as he brought himself up and pulled his 'Soul Repaer' from out of it's sheath. Smoke started to form from the spot Cyrus was previously at, making it hard for him to see through it.

Last edited by Shadow Reaper on Sat 08 Nov 2008, 12:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cyrus vs Kugutsu Kokuo   Cyrus vs Kugutsu Kokuo Icon_minitimeSat 08 Nov 2008, 10:22 am

Once the smoke cleared, a very charred form of Kugo stood in the middle of a crater of ashes. It crumbled away into a form of burnt soil, filling the area with the pungent smell. Suddenly, behind Cyrus were two more Kugo's. Each held a massive axe made of soil, crackling with lightning chakra.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cyrus vs Kugutsu Kokuo   Cyrus vs Kugutsu Kokuo Icon_minitimeSat 08 Nov 2008, 12:18 pm

Cyrus smirked as he placed his sword horizontally blocking the strike from both of the axes. With his free hand Cyrus did a quick series of hand signs, "Ninja Art: Shadow Tag Jutsu" nothing seemed to happen except a small blur. the Cyrus then realized that one of the two Kugo's had to be a clone, or both of them where.

the Cyrus then started to struggle against the weight of both of the axes, he placed both hands to the blade and said, "Kai Drain" Suddenly Chakra from the two Kugo's started to drain into the Cyrus's blade and into the Cyrus's body. "Can't you feel it, your Chakra slowly draining through you. I can tell you it's helping me a bunch." the Cyrus says taunting the two Kugo's.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cyrus vs Kugutsu Kokuo   Cyrus vs Kugutsu Kokuo Icon_minitimeSat 08 Nov 2008, 1:39 pm

The kugos kept pushing, though they started looking a bit smaller. They continued their efforts, one of them lifting his axe and swinging at Cyrus's side.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cyrus vs Kugutsu Kokuo   Cyrus vs Kugutsu Kokuo Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cyrus vs Kugutsu Kokuo
Page 1 of 1