Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Metaru vs. Cyrus {ORPGDM} Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
Metaru vs. Cyrus {ORPGDM} Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Metaru vs. Cyrus {ORPGDM} Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Metaru vs. Cyrus {ORPGDM} Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Metaru vs. Cyrus {ORPGDM} Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Metaru vs. Cyrus {ORPGDM} Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Metaru vs. Cyrus {ORPGDM} Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Metaru vs. Cyrus {ORPGDM} Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Metaru vs. Cyrus {ORPGDM} Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Metaru vs. Cyrus {ORPGDM}

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S Rank
Village: Konohagakure

Metaru vs. Cyrus {ORPGDM} Empty
PostSubject: Metaru vs. Cyrus {ORPGDM}   Metaru vs. Cyrus {ORPGDM} Icon_minitimeWed 22 Oct 2008, 6:06 pm

It was cold, the wind shaking everything at it's knees. Well, if only anything was standing out here.

Metaru took a few more steps, he was thoroughly lost, and irritable because of it. What had he been doing in the middle of the desert anyhow? The sun was setting too, it would be down in a matter of minutes. Wait, there was a figure off in the distance.

"Eh! You there!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Metaru vs. Cyrus {ORPGDM}   Metaru vs. Cyrus {ORPGDM} Icon_minitimeWed 22 Oct 2008, 6:45 pm

A figure appeared in the direction of the sun, making it impossible to see besides it's outline. Then the figure started hopping, closer and closer it got until it revealed itself as a kangaroo. "Ohh where you exspecting me?" said a voice that seemed to pass with the wind. Suddenly a yellow blur flashed down from the sky, only yards away from where Metaru stood. Orange-yellow hair was one of the major characteristics that stood out within this man, but a Jounin Jacket and a headband spoke of him as a Jounin from Konoha.

The man placed a kunai he was holding around his neck, "Shall we begin, you first" he says pulling out a regular kunai. This man resembled a long but not lost fallen warrior that seemed to have played a major role in so many peoples lives.
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Metaru vs. Cyrus {ORPGDM}   Metaru vs. Cyrus {ORPGDM} Icon_minitimeWed 22 Oct 2008, 6:49 pm

Metaru nodded, held up his hand, and pulled the kunai away from his opponent. As it landed in his own hand, he flicked his wrist, firing it right back at Cyrus.

"I have a feeling metals won't do you much good in this fight."

Magnetic Release: Positron Field [Kinzokuton: Youdenshi Gen’ya]
Type: Rank C, Offensive
Description: Using his magnetic chakra, Metaru will create a weak magnetic field in the palm of his hand. He may then throw it, and proceed to increase it’s potency. The idea is to attract foreign metal objects in the area towards a different target, even an opponent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Metaru vs. Cyrus {ORPGDM}   Metaru vs. Cyrus {ORPGDM} Icon_minitimeWed 22 Oct 2008, 7:35 pm

Cyrus as he intentionally brought out the kunai. "Good thing I only brought two kunai then"He said pulling his fathers kunai out of his shirt and placing it in his right hand. He deflect the oncoming kunai with his fathers, thus making it fall to the ground getting stuck within it. "Well aren't you going to take this one aswell, or are you afraid of what might happen like last time"He says as he crouched down in his fighting positin.

"Like I said, you first."Cyrus says as he held his kunai sort of freely but not entirely. "Lets do this right this time, no mistakes."Cyrus thought as he looked into Metaru's eyes with his own Emerald green ones.
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Metaru vs. Cyrus {ORPGDM}   Metaru vs. Cyrus {ORPGDM} Icon_minitimeWed 22 Oct 2008, 8:08 pm

Metaru stared on.

"You're right, I won't take that one, but I'll get rid of it."

Focusing his energy, he generated another positron field beneath the sands, deep, where the pressure was too great to stand. In moments, the kunai that had landed on the desert surface sunk, then the second one was snatched out of Cyrus' hand, making it's way down to it's spot too.

"Now I don't suggest you try and teleport where it is now. However, I know it's important to you, so I'll give it back at the end of the battle."

Holding out both hands now, Metaru pointed all ten fingers at Cyrus. In response, two wing like structures were formed out of the metal on Metaru's back, then, each fired five metal bullets at the opposing nin, aiming for his chest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Metaru vs. Cyrus {ORPGDM}   Metaru vs. Cyrus {ORPGDM} Icon_minitimeWed 22 Oct 2008, 8:39 pm

Cyrus gave a short laugh as he began to speak rapdily. "Haven't you learned from the previous encounter wherever it goes I do."He says as he waves, but first starting a series of hand signs. He teleported deep within the sand, "Crap I m stuck, better hurry and finish the Jutsu fast before the sand gets to heavy on me"Cyrus thought forcing Chakra to his hands allowing them to move under the sand. "Lightning Release: Thunder Aeon Skill" As Cyrus did that, he felt an electric field rush through his blood, and instantly he was up lifted out of the stand drawing closer and closer to Metaru.

Cyrus took his hands off of the positon of the hand sign, as he did this a giant bird of lightning released from his body. "Now thats how you start a fight."He says as he held the kunai in his mouth. The bird of condensed lightning Chakra soared at Metaru, this was only because of the magnetic pull coming and repelling off of him. "Take the pain from your on uniqueness."Cyrus says as he began another series of hand signs.

((Just like my bird, you gave off an magnetic field, and sence the lightning/electric Chakra was within my body. I got pulled from the ground by your pull. But when my bird flew out of me the electricty and lightning where made into condensed Chakra in the form of the bird, --- This is to rule out that im not cheating or god-modding.))
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Metaru vs. Cyrus {ORPGDM}   Metaru vs. Cyrus {ORPGDM} Icon_minitimeWed 22 Oct 2008, 8:45 pm

((No, that makes sense, but keep in mind, my character not only gives off a magnetic field, he can change and control magnetic fields. Kitaro tried using lightning jutsu too, they're relatively ineffective. Anything with a charge is anyways.))

Sensing the technique coming, Metaru reached forward with his hand, and as the bird grew nearer, it appeared as if it hit an invisible wall. For a moment, the electricity coming off of the bird curled straight around Metaru and back in on itself, then the chakra dispersed and the technique was gone.

"True, that was impressive, but as far as animals generated from chakra go, there's no beating the king of all creatures." Forming hand seals, Metaru gathered his chakra, then released it upwards, charging it with electricity. In moments, a dragon was formed of electricity, charging it's way down towards Cyrus.

Lightning Release: Lightning Dragon Attack [Raiton: RaiRyu Rendan]
Type: Rank A, Offensive
Description: Rairyu Rendan is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Lightning Element. After forming the necessary hand seals, the ninja will gather enough chakra in his body then release it forwards by aiming his two palms. The lightning then takes the form of a dragon which is used to strike the enemy. Contact with this amount of electricity creates a terrible shock, one that will leave an entire body paralyzed for minutes as well as cause trauma to internal organs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Metaru vs. Cyrus {ORPGDM}   Metaru vs. Cyrus {ORPGDM} Icon_minitimeWed 22 Oct 2008, 10:08 pm

Cyrus smirked, these where the types of battles he liked ones that made him use his wits. "Now things are about to get heated up"Cyrus thought as he grabbed his kunai out of his mouth and threw it twenty yards away. In miliseconds he was teleported there. The dragon passed by where he would have been miliseconds ago, Cyrus finished his hand signs, "Fire Release: Melting Rain Skill" Cyrus says as he raises his hand into the sky, a jet of Chakra shot out of his hand and flew into the clouds.

"Ever ran around in the rain? This is ten times worse."He says as he started another series of hand signs, "Ninja Art: Shadow Tag Jutsu" as he did this he placed his hands in the (+) position. Nothing seemed to happen except a broad smile on Cyrus face and a Chakra inriched cloud that seemed to be high in the sky, but following a Cyrus as he went.. "Lets go"Says a Cyrus as he runs forward at Metaru. Instantly a softball sized and shaped embers flew down from the Chakra inriched cloud, it barely missed a Cyrus by a matter of few feet. A Cyrus aimed a round house kick toward Metaru's legs as the softball shaped embers started flying down above him.
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Metaru vs. Cyrus {ORPGDM}   Metaru vs. Cyrus {ORPGDM} Icon_minitimeWed 22 Oct 2008, 10:19 pm

Cyrus' kick connected with solid steel. Metaru's metal had flexed and molded around him, creating a powerful chakra imbued, metal armor. The fiery rain started to hit it, glancing off, simply causing the exterior of the steel to heat a little. With Cyrus in his current position, he left an opening for Metaru.

Throwing his weight downwards, Metaru threw an armored punch towards the nin, if it hit, it would probably crush him.

Magnetic Release: Iron Body Technique [Kinzokuton: Tetsu Hada no Jutsu]
Type: Rank C, Supplementary
Description: Using his magnetic chakra, Metaru will mold his metal plate around his body, using a large majority of it. This coating makes it appear as if Metaru were simply a statue, however he can still move by using his control over the metal. This creates an armor for him that is not only quite resistant and a good defensive tactic, the armor also aids in hand to hand, and allows Metaru to charge through practically anything given enough momentum. Though useful, this technique has many weaknesses.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Metaru vs. Cyrus {ORPGDM}   Metaru vs. Cyrus {ORPGDM} Icon_minitimeThu 23 Oct 2008, 12:44 am

As Metaru swung his metalic fist into the Cyrus's chest, a cloud of smoke expelled from it as it disappeared. This was do to his 'Shadow Tag Jutsu', the real Cyrus was seen out of the corner of Metaru's eye twenty yards away. He had his hand in the air sending another jet of chakra. The second that hit the cloud, golf ball shaped embers came down around Metaru. "I see that armor of yours is pretty weak. Prepare to fill some pain" Cyrus says.

Cyrus did raised both hands in the air and the embers stopped raining down, everything paused but the cloud still remained. Cyrus gave a short frown as he seemed to thrust his arms in the direction of Metaru. Seconds later the cloud expelled thousands of soft ball sized balls, each homing in on Metaru. "Check mate but as a safety precaution. He says doing hand signs, "Plasma Release: Plasma Binding Skill" "Shadow Clone Jutsu" He says as he crouches on all fours and five clones surround him, he placed his hands on the ground and the clones raised there fist in a taijutsu stance.
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Metaru vs. Cyrus {ORPGDM}   Metaru vs. Cyrus {ORPGDM} Icon_minitimeThu 23 Oct 2008, 2:34 pm

Metaru noted the increase in Cyrus' jutsu. He was right unfortunately, though the armor would protect him for awhile, it couldn't keep up with this consistency. Throwing his own hands in the air, Metaru's metal leapt off of his body, blocking the initial strike by condensing itself into his original disk, which was much thicker then his armor layer. The embers drove the shield down however, and Metaru was forced to leap back, exposing himself to the rain. Embers hit his arm as he moved, eventually burning a hole in his right shoulder pad, burning through his skin and melting some flesh. He cried out in pain but kept moving, embers flowing through and singing his hair. He needed to get out of the way, and there was one place he could do so. Sensing the electricity in the plasma coming towards him, he held out a hand to stop it. No dice. So plan A was the best plan so far.

Leaping into the air, he caught a few more embers, burning himself again. He zigzagged gaining more air and hopefully hitting less of the hot coals. Eventually, he was up and through the cloud, floating above it. Most of his skin was gone right now, and doing a short test, he found that his muscles were having a harder time moving. Growling in pain, he opened one of his bottles, Gallium exiting through it and forming a large lens in front of him. He then formed a hand seal and proceeded to hold his hands out, splayed in front of him. In moments, his lightning chakra gathered, and he fired ten lightning bolts, through the lens. This concentrated them, making sure they didn't splay out too far and increasing their potency.

As the lightning struck down, it took out three of the clones with direct hits. Another bolt hit the ground near the forth clone, the after wave killing it as well. Now there were six bolts left, very close to Cyrus, and moving quite quickly as well.

((If you read my profile, the gallium is a weapon, and is capable of concentrating my electrical attacks. Just so I'm not making anything up.))

Magnetic Release: Flight Technique [Kinokuton: CHikuden no Jutsu]
Type: Rank A, Supplementary
Description: Using his magnetic chakra, Metaru can create and control magnetic pulses to allow himself to levitate. By then creating more pulses from his hands he can move freely, allowing him to fly. Metaru can also perform this technique for two people, however it’s more difficult to control someone else’s flight patterns, and it will take him nearly twice as much chakra.

Lightning Release: Lightning Scatter Shot Skill [Raiton: Raikou Gorogoro Tama no Jutsu]
Type: Rank B, Offensive
Description: Raikou Gorogoro Tama no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Lightning Element, and is the older brother to the Raikou Bakuha technique. After doing the necessary hand seals, the ninja will charge chakra to his fingertips, individually. Then, he can release this chakra to fire multiple bolts of arc lightning, up to ten at once. These bolts will not only stun they will cause drastic burn marks at entry points, additionally, if they hit the ground, because of the higher amount of electricity in them, they’ll stun anything with a two foot radius of where they hit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Metaru vs. Cyrus {ORPGDM}   Metaru vs. Cyrus {ORPGDM} Icon_minitimeThu 23 Oct 2008, 8:41 pm

Cyrus smirked as his plan began moving into place, as Metaru flew up above his cloud the cloud vanished. Cyrus left his hands on the ground just long enough to prepare a Offencive strike. Clone after clone after clone where struck down by Metaru's lightning attack. "Come on those cost Chakra"He's trying to liven up the fight. He stood behind his final and remaining clone. He spun his fathers kunai out from around his neck and into the ground, "This is the target rod if all fail. Lets do this" He says as the lightning neared closer and closer to him.

He did a series of hand signs, and so did his clone, "Plasma Release: Big Wave Skill", the clone said nothing but placed his hands in the (+) position. Cyrus moved his hands in the fashion he wanted the plasma to go, it did as it comanded and Cyrus's clone rode the wave, this wave covered high above Cyrus's head. "Ok this has to work. Every pawn is set"He though as he held his hands up. Just as the lightning was about to hit, the clone said "Bunshin Bukahu" It exsploded disrupting the lightnings pattern and making it not go down vertically, but down the sides of the wave.

On the inside though since lightning and lightning where banging against each other, Cyrus felt the raw power from both. The static formed like a veil tha passed over Cyrus burning and shocking him He let his Jutsu go as a result to injury, but still stood broad on one knee. "Wow nothing like a few volts of lightning through the body"He says as his Jounin jacket fell off do to burns on his body. As he looks at it, "Great ma brothers not going to give me another after this."He says as he stood up and looked into the cloud. "Round two."He says with a smile, this Cyrus didn't look like the regular Cyrus though. This one seemed to resemble his father more than anything, from the way he spoke to how he spoke it and how he stood.
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Metaru vs. Cyrus {ORPGDM}   Metaru vs. Cyrus {ORPGDM} Icon_minitimeFri 24 Oct 2008, 12:05 am

Metaru smiled, he liked his nin. Not enough to spare him, but he liked him.

Opening two more vials, he replaced the gallium. Next came the francium, which covered his body and healed his skin. Due to nerve memory, it still burned, but it would fade within a few minutes this way. The francium soon evaporated, leaving the other metal he had withdrawn, Mercury.

It was highly poisonous, so he formed several large steel orbs out of it, using his entire stockpile of the liquid metal. "Hm, I'll have to collect more later." With seven orbs now floating around him, he dropped five of them, letting them land in a relative circle around Cyrus.

There, that should be about as far as he'll be able to throw that kunai, but just in case. Metaru then used a hand to form a magnetic field just above his opponent, ensuring that he wouldn't be able to throw the kunai upwards. With his other hand, he then detonated the bombs, sending fragments of mercury everywhere. If it so much as drew blood, the toxins would kill him within minutes.

Magnetic Release: Buckshot [Kinzokuton: Sandanjuu]
Type: B rank, Offensive
Description: Using his magnetic chakra, Metaru will throw a spiked ball (roughly the size of a softball) at his opponent. Then, when he feels it is appropriate, he can detonate it, the spikes and shrapnel flying in all directions.

Magnetic Release: Metal Barrier [Kinzokuton: Metarriku Shouheki]
Type: Rank D, Defensive
Description: Using his magnetic chakra, Metaru will create a magnetic field around himself, repressing all foreign metals. This will create a defensive barrier from any projectile attacks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Metaru vs. Cyrus {ORPGDM}   Metaru vs. Cyrus {ORPGDM} Icon_minitimeFri 24 Oct 2008, 4:28 pm

Cyrus smirked, "Two evenly matched opponents throwing out everything they have in there arsenal." Cyrus thought as he saw Metaru pull out a new bottle. He smiled, "I figured you would have some of that stuff lying around you." Cyrus says as he placed his hands in the (+) position, ""Plasma Clone Jutsu" two clones appear at his sides, one infront of him and one behind. "Alright lets do this Right."He says as he taps his foot on the ground. smiling up at Metaru

As the bombs exsploded the clones clasped there hands together while saying, "Plasma Release: Big Wave Skill" from underneath where Cyrus's kunai had been flung into the ground, lie the unfinished plasma from Cyrus plasma Jutsu. It out stretched and formed four Plasma walls around Cyrus. Cyrus's kunai was flung into the air and into the electrical barrier above him, the kunai acted as a lightning rod converting it and sending the lightning toward Metaru and down toward Cyrus, this didn't need to hit him. Cyrus kunai was flung over up there aswell aiming a direct hit at Metaru.

As the lightning came down on the Reaper Cyrus he raised his hand up, blue-white sparks started forming out of the palm of his hand. "KKKKIIIIRRRRIIIIN"He says as he teleports and left his right hand open for a second attack. The clones now disappeared in a puff of smoke and the ground was covered in plasma.
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Metaru vs. Cyrus {ORPGDM}   Metaru vs. Cyrus {ORPGDM} Icon_minitimeFri 24 Oct 2008, 4:48 pm

Ah, the Kirin technique, Metaru was familiar with this, but it didn't look like Cyrus was going to use natural lightning, meaning the kirin technique would be slow enough for him to block with a field. But where was the fun in that?

Blocking the first lightning bolt with a field, Metaru waited until Cyrus threw his prized kunai, anticipating the teleport. When it did happen, Metaru used the same positron field technique, to move the kunai roughly four feet off course and to the left. When Cyrus teleported, the Kirin technique flew straight by Metaru, the two now standing side by side in mid-air. Metaru looked over, locking eyes with Cyrus. "That was good, but let's not get ahead of ourselves. Thunder Blade!"

Reaching over, Metaru's hand became charged with electricity, and when it came close to Cyrus' neck, a blade of lightning came straight out of his palm, aiming for the jounin's neck. Charged with a lower voltage, it was a stunning blow. It was the fall that would kill him.

Lightning Release: Thunder Blade [Raiton: Hekireki No Yaiba]
Type: Rank B, Supplementary
Description: Hekireki No Yaiba is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Lightning Element. After doing the necessary hand seals, the ninja will charge chakra down his right or left arm, forcing a blade of lightning to extend from their palms. This blade can not only cut, it will sear wounds shut, as well as cause minor shocking effects if it strikes too close to major nerves. The ninja is capable of monitoring the voltage of this blade, in order to change it’s effects.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Metaru vs. Cyrus {ORPGDM}   Metaru vs. Cyrus {ORPGDM} Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Metaru vs. Cyrus {ORPGDM}
Page 1 of 1