Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Nintendo DS game..Help me. Naruto:Path of Ninja 2........... Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
Nintendo DS game..Help me. Naruto:Path of Ninja 2........... Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Nintendo DS game..Help me. Naruto:Path of Ninja 2........... Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Nintendo DS game..Help me. Naruto:Path of Ninja 2........... Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Nintendo DS game..Help me. Naruto:Path of Ninja 2........... Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Nintendo DS game..Help me. Naruto:Path of Ninja 2........... Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Nintendo DS game..Help me. Naruto:Path of Ninja 2........... Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Nintendo DS game..Help me. Naruto:Path of Ninja 2........... Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Nintendo DS game..Help me. Naruto:Path of Ninja 2........... Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Nintendo DS game..Help me. Naruto:Path of Ninja 2...........

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zornak

Zornak

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Sand

Nintendo DS game..Help me. Naruto:Path of Ninja 2........... Empty
PostSubject: Nintendo DS game..Help me. Naruto:Path of Ninja 2...........   Nintendo DS game..Help me. Naruto:Path of Ninja 2........... Icon_minitimeTue 25 Nov 2008, 6:01 pm

Anyone who has this game of Naruto:Path of Ninja 2 , can please help me with one little problem I need.

When I went to help out Kiba's team of Squad 8 in the Crystal Ravine, after I got Hope Mirror 2...Hinata who had broke the chakra rope and goes to fight with Jako but I kept losing the fight.
How do I beat Jako of fighting against Jako in use of Hinata?
Please someone help me through this, if anyone can. Thanks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo DS game..Help me. Naruto:Path of Ninja 2...........   Nintendo DS game..Help me. Naruto:Path of Ninja 2........... Icon_minitimeTue 25 Nov 2008, 6:03 pm

Itazuk Kuroi Urufu Uchiha wrote:
Anyone who has this game of Naruto:Path of Ninja 2 , can please help me with one little problem I need.

When I went to help out Kiba's team of Squad 8 in the Crystal Ravine, after I got Hope Mirror 2...Hinata who had broke the chakra rope and goes to fight with Jako but I kept losing the fight.
How do I beat Jako of fighting against Jako in use of Hinata?
Please someone help me through this, if anyone can. Thanks.

This is not related to the Rp or the forum.

Moved to disscution
Back to top Go down
Zornak

Zornak

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo DS game..Help me. Naruto:Path of Ninja 2...........   Nintendo DS game..Help me. Naruto:Path of Ninja 2........... Icon_minitimeTue 25 Nov 2008, 6:06 pm

I know but isnt this..Help? If i put it Discussion, no one would like answer but i do need HELP.
I know I was off-track from the RPG or the forum subject.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo DS game..Help me. Naruto:Path of Ninja 2...........   Nintendo DS game..Help me. Naruto:Path of Ninja 2........... Icon_minitimeTue 25 Nov 2008, 6:11 pm

well...we were using the help section only for real help. Not game thing. I know its a bit furious for you, but thats it. Anyway, even if I wanted to moved it back, mods dont have the right in the disscution post.
Back to top Go down
Zornak

Zornak

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo DS game..Help me. Naruto:Path of Ninja 2...........   Nintendo DS game..Help me. Naruto:Path of Ninja 2........... Icon_minitimeTue 25 Nov 2008, 9:12 pm

Ok, since its all over. Can someone help me with the question now then? Anyone, anybody.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo DS game..Help me. Naruto:Path of Ninja 2...........   Nintendo DS game..Help me. Naruto:Path of Ninja 2........... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nintendo DS game..Help me. Naruto:Path of Ninja 2...........
Page 1 of 1