Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
akatsuki attack Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
akatsuki attack Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
akatsuki attack Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
akatsuki attack Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
akatsuki attack Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
akatsuki attack Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
akatsuki attack Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
akatsuki attack Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
akatsuki attack Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

akatsuki attack

Go down 
+3
.Death
NX Admin
Zodiark
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Location : ever notice that box behind your house, yeah, that's me

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

akatsuki attack Empty
PostSubject: akatsuki attack   akatsuki attack Icon_minitimeSun 30 Nov 2008, 1:38 am

it was a rather chilly morning as Zodiark walked through the village gates. he was able to pass unnoticed due to the fact that he was not dressed in his akatsuki robes, instead he was wearing his old blue coat and black vest. his silver hair was slicked back as it always was. as he walked up to the hokage's office building, he pulled out a small balled up piece of paper and flicked it up into the window of the office. snapping his fingers the balled up tag exploded inside the office.
Back to top Go down
NX Admin
Administrator
NX Admin

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: N/A

akatsuki attack Empty
PostSubject: Re: akatsuki attack   akatsuki attack Icon_minitimeSun 30 Nov 2008, 1:47 am

Naruto discided to clean up his office since it looked like a twister went through it. When he had finally finished up cleaning, he heard a explosion burst from behind his desk. He walked behind the desk and looked down to see a mysterious ninja standing there. "He must be the one who caused the explosion." thought Naruto. "Who are you?" Naruto asked the mysterious ninja.
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-x.rpg-board.net
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

akatsuki attack Empty
PostSubject: Re: akatsuki attack   akatsuki attack Icon_minitimeSun 30 Nov 2008, 1:49 am

Zodiark look up and pointed at Naruto with his left hand in a fashion that resembled death when he came to collect a soul as he said "i'm the one who has come here to collect you"
Back to top Go down
NX Admin
Administrator
NX Admin

Shinobi Info

akatsuki attack Empty
PostSubject: Re: akatsuki attack   akatsuki attack Icon_minitimeSun 30 Nov 2008, 1:52 am

"If your here to collect me, then lets' battle someplace where theres' no poeple." said Naruto.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

akatsuki attack Empty
PostSubject: Re: akatsuki attack   akatsuki attack Icon_minitimeSun 30 Nov 2008, 1:54 am

"why, are you afraid to fight around them, they are all doomed anyway, every single one of them" he said as he motioned towards the few people in the streets at the time
Back to top Go down
NX Admin
Administrator
NX Admin

Shinobi Info

akatsuki attack Empty
PostSubject: Re: akatsuki attack   akatsuki attack Icon_minitimeSun 30 Nov 2008, 2:04 am

"I'm afraid that isn't going to happen." said Naruto, as he quickly performed a set of handsighns and stood next to the Akatsuki member. They both were suddently teleported into a open forest, with no sighn of any poeple.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

akatsuki attack Empty
PostSubject: Re: akatsuki attack   akatsuki attack Icon_minitimeSun 30 Nov 2008, 10:16 pm

Zodiark sighed, and in an instant his right hand flashed to the hilt of his sword as he drew it and spun towards naruto, slashing for his upper chest and following the first swiped of the blade with the hardened scabbard aim slightly lower at his stomach
Back to top Go down
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S Rank
Village: None

akatsuki attack Empty
PostSubject: Re: akatsuki attack   akatsuki attack Icon_minitimeSun 30 Nov 2008, 10:54 pm

A large burst of lightning shot towards the area, and into the sky, creating hundreds of clouds in the darkened night sky. It was going to be big. A figure stood in the darkness of the area, standing atop a large tree, out of sight, looking down at the two. a man was about to strike Naruto, but he knew the Hokage wasn't all the slow he was, he was the best of the best, and he knew he would do something.
Back to top Go down
http://www.narutor.org/
haNin0zukA
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
haNin0zukA

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: D rank
Village:

akatsuki attack Empty
PostSubject: Re: akatsuki attack   akatsuki attack Icon_minitimeMon 01 Dec 2008, 2:01 am

Haninozuka was sitting at a large tree.. Watching them fight from a distance..

"bet this fight wouldn't last long" he said to himself.. laughing..
Back to top Go down
NX Admin
Administrator
NX Admin

Shinobi Info

akatsuki attack Empty
PostSubject: Re: akatsuki attack   akatsuki attack Icon_minitimeMon 01 Dec 2008, 8:58 pm

"Kage Bushin no Jutsu!" shouted Naruto, creating one shadow clone. He then tossed the shadow clone infront of him to block the weapons from hurting him.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

akatsuki attack Empty
PostSubject: Re: akatsuki attack   akatsuki attack Icon_minitimeMon 01 Dec 2008, 9:00 pm

the sword sliced right through the clone, and as Zodiark got closer, the momentum had carried the blade past the point where it would hit naruto, but he continued to follow through with the scabbard
Back to top Go down
NX Admin
Administrator
NX Admin

Shinobi Info

akatsuki attack Empty
PostSubject: Re: akatsuki attack   akatsuki attack Icon_minitimeMon 01 Dec 2008, 9:09 pm

Naruto jumped back, performed a quick set of handsighns and shouted, Fuuton: Koshu no Jutsu! A large, powerful vortex of wind hurled straight towards the Akatsuki Leader.

Fuuton: Koshu no Jutsu(Great Wind Vortex)- Naruto simply performs handsighns and creates a large vortex of wind at his opponents. This jutsu can also be used to block Fire and Water jutsu.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

akatsuki attack Empty
PostSubject: Re: akatsuki attack   akatsuki attack Icon_minitimeMon 01 Dec 2008, 9:13 pm

zodiark planted his feet, than held his sword and scabbard in front of him and quickly sheathed his sword, creating a miniature sonic boom that displaced the vortex. Zodiark than lunged at naruto and drew his sword, closing the gap in a fraction of a second, slicing upwards at naruto, attempting to cleave him from hip to collarbone

>Ryumeisen
> where the user sheathes his sword at god-like speed breaking the sound barrier and creating a miniature sonic boom
Back to top Go down
NX Admin
Administrator
NX Admin

Shinobi Info

akatsuki attack Empty
PostSubject: Re: akatsuki attack   akatsuki attack Icon_minitimeMon 01 Dec 2008, 9:43 pm

Naruto was able to dodge the attack, but his right leg was hit in the process. "Well, I'd rather get wounded than be deadly wounded." he thought. He kneeled down at his wound leg, he couldn't move his leg a single bit. He knew the only way to heal his and probably defeat his opponent was by using Kyuubi's power. Using Kyuubi not only will it heal his wounded leg, but it will make me fast enough to dodge most of his attacks. Slowly, the Kyuubi's chakra began to surround him..........."I hope this works......."
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

akatsuki attack Empty
PostSubject: Re: akatsuki attack   akatsuki attack Icon_minitimeMon 01 Dec 2008, 10:05 pm

"finally a true fight" he said almost happily as he took a deep breath and began to smile. as naruto was slowly changing he quickly dashed forward, thrusting his sword towards the center of naruto's chest while he swung the scabbard towards the leg he had cut with enough force to break granite
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

akatsuki attack Empty
PostSubject: Re: akatsuki attack   akatsuki attack Icon_minitimeMon 01 Dec 2008, 11:00 pm

ki popped beside haninozuka. " twenty bucks saying that its going to be a tie."
Back to top Go down
NX Admin
Administrator
NX Admin

Shinobi Info

akatsuki attack Empty
PostSubject: Re: akatsuki attack   akatsuki attack Icon_minitimeWed 03 Dec 2008, 5:54 am

Naruto's leg wound healed and one tail formed. akatsuki attack 297312aacl6ccdiu Then, when the sword hit his chest, the force was so great that it knocked him against a large tree. He tried to keep his focus on the Akatsuki member, but everything seemed a bit blurry....
Back to top Go down
haNin0zukA
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
haNin0zukA

Shinobi Info
Village:

akatsuki attack Empty
PostSubject: Re: akatsuki attack   akatsuki attack Icon_minitimeWed 03 Dec 2008, 6:03 am

Haninozuka was surprised when Ki appeared..

"No it won't be.." Said Haninozuka..
"And by the way.. Who are you anyway" He added..
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

akatsuki attack Empty
PostSubject: Re: akatsuki attack   akatsuki attack Icon_minitimeThu 04 Dec 2008, 3:57 pm

the smile on zodiark's face widened until it seemed that the only emotions he had were blood lust and and pure bliss. rushing forward at a breakneck pace he attacked naruto with his sword, lashing out at the nine vital points of naruto's body simultaneously

>Kuzu Ryu Sen
>This move strikes all nine vital points of the body (Head, shoulders, wrists, both sides of the waist, between the legs, and the chest) simultaneously, and it is almost impossible to defend or dodge.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

akatsuki attack Empty
PostSubject: Re: akatsuki attack   akatsuki attack Icon_minitimeMon 08 Dec 2008, 10:52 am

he laughed. "im ki, nice to meecha." ki held out a heavily gloved hand. "the mizukage."
Back to top Go down
NX Admin
Administrator
NX Admin

Shinobi Info

akatsuki attack Empty
PostSubject: Re: akatsuki attack   akatsuki attack Icon_minitimeMon 08 Dec 2008, 3:57 pm

"Do you really think you can defeat me with swords? Aren't you forgeting that the Kyuubi's cloak proctects me from jutsu's and weapons?" Naruto asked the Akatsuki member. Suddently, on its own, the Kyuubi's chakra pushed the Akatsuki member away from Naruto's body. "What's your name?" Naruto asked, as he stands back up.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

akatsuki attack Empty
PostSubject: Re: akatsuki attack   akatsuki attack Icon_minitimeMon 08 Dec 2008, 4:37 pm

standing up straight he smiled and said in an extreamly sarcastic tone "where are my manners, i am Zodiark, Keeper of Precepts" as zodiark finished he slicked his arm, sending his katana flying through the air at naruto, and as the katana got within a few feet, zodiark appeared in mid air behind the katana, kicking the end of the hilt with both feet, greatly increasing the power put behind the razor sharp tip of the sword
Back to top Go down
haNin0zukA
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
haNin0zukA

Shinobi Info
Village:

akatsuki attack Empty
PostSubject: Re: akatsuki attack   akatsuki attack Icon_minitimeMon 08 Dec 2008, 7:14 pm

Haninozuka laughed hard..
"Are you joking me..? A mizukage wont just shake hands with an Akatsuki you know..?" Haninozuka said
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

akatsuki attack Empty
PostSubject: Re: akatsuki attack   akatsuki attack Icon_minitimeMon 08 Dec 2008, 9:00 pm

ki smiled. " well this one is, whether its just from my high self asteem or my lack of life preservation, i dont know. all i do know is that your a mammal, im a mammal and that we dont have to fight right now." ki took out some popcorn from his monk sleeve and ate some from the ceramic bowl. "want some?"
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info
Village: Sound

akatsuki attack Empty
PostSubject: Re: akatsuki attack   akatsuki attack Icon_minitimeMon 08 Dec 2008, 10:06 pm

miyuki apeared in a tree line closest to the battle but higher up in the tree. "........" miyuki was waiting for a signal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

akatsuki attack Empty
PostSubject: Re: akatsuki attack   akatsuki attack Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

akatsuki attack
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next