Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
akatsuki attack - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
akatsuki attack - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
akatsuki attack - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
akatsuki attack - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
akatsuki attack - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
akatsuki attack - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
akatsuki attack - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
akatsuki attack - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
akatsuki attack - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

akatsuki attack

Go down 
+3
.Death
NX Admin
Zodiark
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
haNin0zukA
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
haNin0zukA

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: D rank
Village:

akatsuki attack - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: akatsuki attack   akatsuki attack - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 11 Dec 2008, 5:08 am

Haninozuka is stops laughing.. Then he glared at Ki..
"if you're the Mizukage.. then what are you doing in this kind of place..?" Haninozuka stated..
Back to top Go down
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S Rank
Village: None

PostSubject: Re: akatsuki attack   akatsuki attack - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 11 Dec 2008, 4:52 pm

As the sword neared Naruto with everlasting speed and ability, a blast of dark energy just swirled within his arms. Saruno simply let his left palm raise upwards to the sky, massive waves of chakra flowing to the center most point of that palm, swirling into a small sphere. The sphere began to grow and grow, showing much more of it's cerulean-shaped form. The chakra was swirling around it's dark nature, then stopping as the sphere reached the size of a large person, then letting it condense all so slightly. With the condensation of the chakra, small cracks of the tree behind him began to take place, shattering more and more as the sphere lowered in size. The shiny, blue form of the chakra sphere began to turn to a black-nature kind of way, releasing a massive surge of power, shattering through five of the twenty trees around him, the sphere continuing to grow smaller in his palm, to the size of a marble.

After looking to Kisho, then the blade, he might of as well help him out, but soon enough, not right now. He didn't have an order, nor anything he wanted to do with his immense powers, just something he wanted to help his organization do, to gain their trust.

Last edited by Saruno Kazura on Fri 12 Dec 2008, 3:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.narutor.org/
NX Admin
Administrator
NX Admin

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: N/A

PostSubject: Re: akatsuki attack   akatsuki attack - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 12 Dec 2008, 6:17 am

Saruno Kazura wrote:
As the sword neared Naruto with everlasting speed and ability, a blast of dark energy just swirled within his arms. Saruno simply let his left palm raise upwards to the sky, massive waves of chakra flowing to the center most point of that palm, swirling into a small sphere. The sphere began to grow and grow, showing much more of it's cerulean-shaped form. The chakra was swirling around it's dark nature, then stopping as the sphere reached the size of a large person, then letting it condense all so slightly. With the condensation of the chakra, small cracks of the tree behind him began to take place, shattering more and more as the sphere lowered in size. The shiny, blue form of the chakra sphere began to turn to a black-nature kind of way, releasing a massive surge of power, shattering through five of the twenty trees around him, the sphere continuing to grow smaller in his palm, to the size of a marble.

After looking to Kisho, then the blade, he might of as well help him out, but soon enough, not right now.
Before you try to attack me, you need to edit on how you found our location and who told you we were fighting, ect.
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-x.rpg-board.net
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: akatsuki attack   akatsuki attack - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 12 Dec 2008, 11:39 am

ki smiled. " well, its always fun to see a fight. plus, a mizukage doesnt always have to stay in their country." ki said, pulling out an ice cream cone from his monk robe's sleeve.
Back to top Go down
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: akatsuki attack   akatsuki attack - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 12 Dec 2008, 3:39 pm

((OOC: Naruto, i posted on the first page of the topic, it's kinda obvious... >.> ))
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Location : ever notice that box behind your house, yeah, that's me

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: akatsuki attack   akatsuki attack - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 12 Dec 2008, 8:19 pm

((naruto, just in case you didn't notice, kazura isn't attacking you yet, and i'm still kicking a sword at your chest))
Back to top Go down
haNin0zukA
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
haNin0zukA

Shinobi Info
Village:

PostSubject: Re: akatsuki attack   akatsuki attack - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 14 Dec 2008, 4:24 am

Haninozuka just smiled after hearing what Ki said..
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: akatsuki attack   akatsuki attack - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 14 Dec 2008, 10:43 pm

ki ate some ice cream and pulled out a tub of some from the same sleeve. "want some? its vanilla."
Back to top Go down
haNin0zukA
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
haNin0zukA

Shinobi Info
Village:

PostSubject: Re: akatsuki attack   akatsuki attack - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Dec 2008, 7:08 am

"nah, i'm just interested in the battle. not eating, ok..?" He replied..
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: akatsuki attack   akatsuki attack - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Dec 2008, 11:30 am

" suit yourself." ki left the tub of ice cream on a tree limb and ate his own.
Back to top Go down
haNin0zukA
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
haNin0zukA

Shinobi Info
Village:

PostSubject: Re: akatsuki attack   akatsuki attack - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 17 Dec 2008, 1:20 am

Haninozuka continued watching the battle..
Back to top Go down
NX Admin
Administrator
NX Admin

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: akatsuki attack   akatsuki attack - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 20 Dec 2008, 4:25 am

((Oh ya, how stupid of me. lol >.<))

No matter how hard Zodiark pushed on his sword, it still wouldn't pierce through Naruto's Kyuubi cloak. "This is wasting time!" said Naruto, pushing Zodiark's sword away and instantly tried to punch Zodiark in the face.
Back to top Go down
Requiem
Jounin
Jounin
Requiem

Shinobi Info
Village: Thai Underworld .

PostSubject: Re: akatsuki attack   akatsuki attack - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 20 Dec 2008, 11:02 am

Ryu seemed to perch from a tree, her new cold self awaiting for a signal. Sensei, I am stronger then you.. And soon I will prove it to you. Ryu seemed to shake her head, her part wolf self just wanted to leap and attack, but her human just wanted to hate herself. Ryu sent chakra fiercely to her arms, she was about ready, just ready to attack and kill more like she had done in the snow. I'm sorry... Ryu shook her head again, she looked to her teammates and simply frowned.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: akatsuki attack   akatsuki attack - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 20 Dec 2008, 12:23 pm

((if you are not part of the fight, please refrain from posting here))

zodiark caught naruto's fist, causing him to slide back a few inches as he said "damn that stings, i think you might have fractured a finger" taunting naruto as he pulled back his right arm and twisted his upper body forward as he threw a punch at naruto's chest
Back to top Go down
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: akatsuki attack   akatsuki attack - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 20 Dec 2008, 1:28 pm

Saruno continued to watch the battle between Zodiark and Naruto, only for the sphere in his palm to further condense into massive waves of pure power and destruction. Sliding through the darkness of the chakra, he implanted much more than he wanted, feeling massive waves of power rip through the trees around him like a hot knife through soft butter. Shattered pieces of bark and leaves littered the ground as his position as well given away. This was going to be a big shot, a big shot for him anyway. "Naruto-senpai, i hope i can kill you now, but i'll only make sure you won't live" Saruno shouted in his dark, unrelenting kind of voice. If the attack didn't get through he had his genjutsu to rely on now.

"Aneiparusu!!" he shouted, smashing the palm of his right hand to the left, where the sphere was, thus sending the massive burst of lightning elemental chakra towards Naruto with speeds unimaginable, shattering through the ground under it's movements, and towards Naruto himself. Even the Kyuubi cloak couldn't stand up to his power, he's defeated Bijuu in his past, and he would do the same to the Jinchuuriki of the Kyuubi.
Back to top Go down
Requiem
Jounin
Jounin
Requiem

Shinobi Info
Village: Thai Underworld .

PostSubject: Re: akatsuki attack   akatsuki attack - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 20 Dec 2008, 3:12 pm

Ryu saw lighting rip through the ground before her eyes, she seemed to smirk at the moment as she began to stick a senbon in her mouth as she then made the earth a little softer with more of her chakra so the lightning would rip through even faster. "Good luck, sensei." Ryu said coldly, loud enough for Naruto to hear. Her eyes began to light with the two tomoe sharingan as she shifted time to time to each of the fighters. Ryu simply saw Zodiark launch his fist at Naruto, she then saw the lightning rip throughout the ground faster and faster by the moment.
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info
Village: Sound

PostSubject: Re: akatsuki attack   akatsuki attack - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 20 Dec 2008, 4:52 pm

as the other akatsuki was ispering their stupid little mesages to kisho and naruto, she just sat still on a small branch that was just he right size for her. "..........."
Back to top Go down
NX Admin
Administrator
NX Admin

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: akatsuki attack   akatsuki attack - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 22 Dec 2008, 10:53 pm

Just as Zodiark hit Naruto in the chest, Naruto looked to see the lightning and immediatly pushed Zodiark in front of the lightning jutsu. Naruto quickly reacted and leaped on a tree, then flipped high into the air. "Kage Bushin no Jutsu!" shouted Naruto, creating three shadow clones.
Back to top Go down
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: akatsuki attack   akatsuki attack - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 23 Dec 2008, 6:30 pm

Sliding his left palm backwards, and his right palm to the giant blade on the side of his body, he twirled it from it's hilt, slashing the ground in front of him. "Regular weapons might not be able to get past the Kyuubi cloak, but a Blade of Chaos can!" Saruno shouted, vanishing in a moment's notice. A small dark wave of black chakra formed around the blade, appearing high in the air, chakra flowing from every corner of the area. "Come on Naruto! I want to see true power!!" he shouted, holding his blade in front of him, pointed towards Naruto.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: akatsuki attack   akatsuki attack - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 23 Dec 2008, 6:46 pm

ki teleported next to saruno and grabbed him. quickly teleporting him a mile back. saruno felt like his lungs were being frozen and that someone was stabbing him at the base of his neck. when he fel to the grass he was getting his breath back. ki was siting on a log. " dont interfere, its kishos and narutos business.
Back to top Go down
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: akatsuki attack   akatsuki attack - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 23 Dec 2008, 6:51 pm

Saruno looked above him, seeing Ki attacking him from no where, "F-fine Ki..." he began, sliding his left palm to the hilt of his blade, and sliding it back into the hilt. He was still lying down, but badly injured in the process. "I won't interfere, as long as you don't hit me again!" he said, trying not to move as much as he did. The right side of his body burned with the cold of his lungs moving across his body, freezing slightly, but then heating up to the chakra within his body.

((Please, don't hit me without a small chance of my escaping, it's sorta 'Always hitting'... -.- ))
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: akatsuki attack   akatsuki attack - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 23 Dec 2008, 6:58 pm

"i didnt hit you. that was just the effects of the teleportation. i dont notice it anymore, sorry." ki mutterd.

((like i said, i didnt hit you))
Back to top Go down
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: akatsuki attack   akatsuki attack - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 23 Dec 2008, 7:03 pm

((Sorry, didn't notice that. ^^; ))
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: akatsuki attack   akatsuki attack - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 23 Dec 2008, 7:07 pm

(( its okay, alot of people mistake it for that ^^))
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: akatsuki attack   akatsuki attack - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 23 Dec 2008, 9:06 pm

as zodiark heard the commotion the lightning caused as it shot towards he, he held out his arm as if he were holding a ball in his hand and watched as the lighting slammed against his palm. yet instead of sending a deadly shock through him, the lightning seemed to flow into his arm. smiling he turned to naruto and cringed as he quickly preformed a few hand signs than again held out both of his hands as the lightning slowly pour from his hands and form into four lightning clones. after the four were formed, zodiark stood up and pointed at naruto as the four clones ruched forward.

*Redirect lightning
A-rank
when a lightning based attack is directed at the user he/she can channel it down their arm, down the rib cage, into the stomach, and out the same way but on the other side, allowing the user to aim the lightning in a different direction

*Raiton Kage Bunshin no Jutsu - Lightning Element Shadow Clone Technique
Because it is a Kage Bunshin, the Raiton version shares the ability to interact with the environment due to it having physical substance. This allows the clone to carry out limited attacks on its target. If the Raiton Kage Bunshin is injured, the clone will revert into its natural lightning state. Like in other Lightning Element attacks, should the target come into contact with the electricity, they will be momentarily stunned.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: akatsuki attack   akatsuki attack - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

akatsuki attack
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next